Healer

PopDat_Sonic द्वारा

the story of slim & cash. अधिक

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
31.
Epilogue

28.

9.2K 499 125
PopDat_Sonic द्वारा

Slim
Miami, FL

"Bro I'm so drunk!" Slim laughed.

——————— Earlier———————

"There's this spa in Miami that I keep seeing.. I wanna go," Slim huffed as she laid on Nyla's bed.

Nyla looked up from her phone, "Girl why I just seen it on TikTok too?"

"Them phones be listening!" Slim laughed.

"No for real.... They got a flight leaving in a few hours." Nyla said.

Slim eyed her friend in confusion, "A flight where?"

"Girl a flight to Miami.. it's cheap too."

Slim shook her head, ultimately dismissing her friend.

"We could really just go for today and come back tomorrow afternoon.." Nyla told her.

Deciding to play 'devil's advocate,' Slim thought about it. She really did want to take a break from everything.

"Okay.. so we leave on this 12 o'clock flight, and come back on the next 12 o'clock tomorrow?" Slim asked.

Nyla clapped her hands, "Yes! Ouu and imma see if my cousin could get us a section at his club tonight too."

Slim laughed at her friend, "You got this all figured out.. what about a hotel?"

"Girl it ain nothing to find a hotel or a bnb for real.."

Nyla quickly pulled a hotel up on her phone. "Mhm look, this hotel nice ain it? We only need it for a day too."

Slim sighed as she debated this. She didn't typically like spontaneous and last minute things, especially not a whole trip.

"Can we please go?" Nyla asked.

Slim looked at her friend before she began to actually think about it. They would only be there for about 24 hours before they'd turn back around to go home.

"We can go.. but I guess I need to head home and pack quickly."

Nyla cheesed, "Yes! Go do that friend. Then we can meet back up at the airport."

With a yawn, Slim slowly got out of her friend's bed before sliding her crocs back on.

"Alright girl, I'll see you."

————————————-
Cash

"Yea, I want 12 dozen roses.." Cash told his mom over the phone.

She had went to the florist shop for him as he was planning a date for Slim.

Cash wanted to do something big for Slim as he knew she'd been a bit stressed. Even though Cash had handled the car situation for her, Slim was still dealing with her renter's insurance. The company was finding every reason not to cover her damages.

"What time the chef coming?" Yamir asked as he sat in Cash's passenger seat.

"'Round 6, Jada still gone bring her?"

Yamir nodded, "Yea she gon invite Slim to go out when she get off work."

"Cool.. I ain spoke to Slim all day cause I ain wanna slip up and ruin this."

Yamir smirked as he looked at his friend, "Yo ass really in love cuh."

"Yeaaa," Cash said with a grin.

"Speaking of.. I wanna ask Jay to marry me soon."

Cash smiled, "For real? When?"

"Ion know.. she been hinting at wanting to go to Italy so imma surprise her wit the trip and do it there."

"Yamir really a family man," Cash chuckled.

"Hell yea, when you gon have you some mini-mes?"

Cash shrugged, "We still young."

Although Yamir was his best friend, Cash didn't want to reveal anything that was going on between him and Slim. Especially since Slim trusted him enough to share her infertility with him.

"Hell yea take yo time.. Siah bad ass be driving me and his mama crazy."

"It must be y'all, cause when he wit me that lil nigga cool," Cash said.

Yamir waved him off, "He two-faced."

"Not yo son like me more than you."

Cash laughed as Yamir mugged him.

"Let's focus on this wedding. I'm the best man," Cash told him.

Yamir scrunched up his face, "Who said that?"

"I did."

Yamir chuckled, "I guess.."

Soon, the car pulled in front of Red's house.

The sound of car door opening and closing caught Cash's attention.

"What's going on, nigga?"

"Not shit," Red dapped the two up as he settled in the backseat. "Where we going?"

"Gotta setup Cash apartment," Yamir told him.

"Ahhh hell nah, y'all niggas set me up."

Cash chuckled as he backed out of the driveway, "I just need a lil help before the chef come."

Red just nodded as he sat back in his seat.

"Why you got a moving truck parked in the yard?" Yamir asked Red.

Red smiled, "Dior ass moving out.. she gotta nigga or sum and he letting her stay wit him."

Cash just chuckled hearing this. He just knew that living arrangement wouldn't last long as Dior was ultimately trifling to him.

"Ight so I got roses, rose petals, candles, balloons and some other shit that we could put throughout the house," Cash told them.

Yamir and Red nodded before Hot Boy began playing through the car.

—————————————

Back in Miami.

"This is so nice," Slim smiled as she sat in the spa's steam room.

"Uhn uhnnn, I'm excited." Nyla replied with a bigger smile.

The two were really happy to be in this spa. It was black women owned and designed to fit the needs of other black women. So far, the services they'd received were really good.

"My cousin got us a section tonight. Would you like to go?"

Slim smiled, "Girl yes.. I haven't been out like clubbing in a minute."

"Mhm, because you been wit that boy,"

"You been with one too!" Slim argued.

The two laughed before the timer went off for them to exit the steam room.

"What they say was next?" Slim asked.

"I think we getting facials and then we move onto the nail area," Nyla told her.

They had booked an all day experience that included everything the spa had to offer.

"You know what you wearing?" Slim asked as they walked to the elevator.

Everything in the spa was divided by levels.

"Mhm, my hoochie mama shorts and some heels." Nyla said before sticking her tongue out.

Slim laughed, "Imma do this denim look I had packed.."

"The one with your titties out?"

"Mhmmm,"

"Oouuu yea,"

After a few more hours, the two finished up in the spa. Once the Uber black car dropped them off at their hotel, they began getting ready for their late night plans.

slim2lit._

liked by nyla.brielle and others

slim2lit._ m.i.a in MIA

view all 467 comments

"We gon spin and kill everybody.. the bitches fuck everybody."

Slim smiled as she took her another shot for the night. She honestly couldn't remember how much she'd drank, but she was having fun.

This was finally a break from how stressful it had become for her recently.

As she posed for a picture with Nyla, her phone began to ring.

Slim watched as her friend answered, "Hellooo... oh hey bae, I can't really hear cause it's loud in here!"

Nyla's face dropped before she pulled the phone away from her face.

Slim saw tears begin to form in her eyes, "Girl what happened?"

"I-I think Red broke up with me!"

Slim scrunched up her face before grabbing her Nyla's hand to get away from the loudness.

Once the two got outside, she looked at her saddened friend.

"He told me that I can be single if I wanna go all the way to Miami and act like it," Nyla told her.

Slim sighed before pulling out her phone, "Lemme call him."

"He not gon answer,"

Cash💕
9:56 PM
Wya mama

10:03 PM
you good?

1 missed call

11:57 PM
8 attachments:
*screenshots of her post and Nyla's story

TF you mean mia?

Yo ass in Miami and didn't say nun?

8 missed calls

3 Gmail notifications from jamore.richardson@gmail.com

Wyo Kiamante?

5 missed calls

Ight bruh.

Nah, watch this Slim.

LMFAOOOO

Her eyes widened as she read the numerous messages from Cash. Immediately, she tried to call him twice but got no answer.

"I didn't see these messages," she mumbled to herself.

Again, she tried to call him and then Red but got no answer.

Finally she gave up and decided to call their driver for the night.

"Sammy said he's five minutes away.. we can figure this all out at the hotel," Slim said trying to console her friend.

Internally, her stomach hurt real bad, but she decided to try and be there for her crying friend.

Whole time her relationship may be on the line as well.

—————————————

A few hours later

"Fuck allat Slim! You could post pictures on yo page, but couldn't call to let me know you was leaving the state!"

Slim listened as Cash yelled on the phone. After an hour, he'd finally answered one of her calls.

"I'm sorry, Cash it all happened so fast and it' was only supposed to be for like a day."

"I don't give a fuck, Slim. This show me where yo head at."

"What do you mean?"

"... I see where yo priorities lie."

"Cash.. you are a top priority of mine but I took this trip to clear my mind a little."

"And that's fine, but youn know how to pick up the phone and call yo nigga for 2 seconds and tell him you gone?"

"I-"

"Niggas sat here planning a special date night for you, and you not here!"

"Baby I'm sorry, I didn't know you were doing that for me."

"That's not even my problem, you dropped the ball on communicating and respecting me. And don't call me that shit!"

"Ain that what you be tryna emphasize that we need?"

"I didn't-"

"And then you on Instagram wit yo titties and ass all types of out, man what?"

"I made a mistake, Cash. I'm trying to acknowledge that and apologize, but you're not gonna keep speaking to me like this."

"Whatever mane, I'm done."

Slim eyed the phone before she spoke.

"What you mean done?"

"Ion know,"

"Cash I really am sorry about this."

"That's cool, Slim have a safe flight whenever you coming back."

Before she could speak, Cash hung up again.

She shook her head before letting out a frustrated sigh. Looking up, she watched Nyla peek into her side of the suite.

"How did it go..?" Nyla asked.

"He really upset, I think we done.."

"Girl no, that man is in loveee with you," Nyla told her.

Slim shook her head, "I never experienced him like this."

Nyla shook her head, "Give it some time."

"...Did Red answer? What did he say?"

"He not really as mad as I thought he was, we okay ish now," Nyla said with a small smile.

"Ughhhh, good for y'all. But FUCK I miss my nigga," Slim huffed.

"Y'all gon be straight."

to be continued...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

9K 175 26
Sevyn's and Jonathan's toxic love story.
Twin Flame Babby maaa.2🤘🏽 द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

458K 21.9K 36
two halves of a whole.
374K 16.4K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.