๐Ÿ„ฑ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ณ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ผ, ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป...

By MY_buttercup5

โ™ก ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š, ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ. โ™ก ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–... More

๐’œ /๐’ฉ
๐“น๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ
๐’œ๐’น๐’ถ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰
~๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ ๐‘”๐’ธ~ ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ
~๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ ๐‘”๐’ธ~ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ 1
~๐’ฉ๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰~
~๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ ๐‘”๐’ธ~ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ 2
~๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’~
~๐“‰๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰~
~๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“๐“~
~โ„‚๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ช๐•’ ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’ ๐••๐• ๐•˜ ~
~โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐• ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•” ๐•˜๐•”~ ๐Ÿ› & ๐Ÿœ
~๐”ธ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐• ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐•ง๐•š๐•–๐•จ~
A/N

~โ„๐• ๐•จ ๐”ป๐•’๐•ซ๐•’๐•š ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•๐•– โ„‚๐•™๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ž๐•’๐•ค....~

129 4 1
By MY_buttercup5

No ability au

Atsushi is around eleven (also Akutagawa and Lucy) also Atsushi isn't abused in the orphanage but not the best treated.

____

Happened a story you must see to believe. Way up the mountains, a city called Yokohama where everyone would always say "There is no place around Christmas Day."

Every house was decorated with the brightest of colours, every lamp was dressed, and the city people marched in their Christmassy best.

Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! People cheered around the city, hugging and greeting people along the way.

Arbor Day was fine, and Easter was pleasant and every Halloween they ate sweets. But every person in Yokohama knew from their twelve toes to their snout they loved Christmas the most, without a single person doubt.

Well lets carry on this charming story, to a small orphanage that was on the edge of the city. A white-haired boy was busy writing his list to dear old Santa, the hopeful boy wished to be adopted. It was every orphan dream not a doubt, to get out of this dump but reality hit him like a blaring alarm clock. He crumbled up the paper in his pockets, he never got adopted, his extraordinary eyes always watched the lucky ones who was freed from the orphanage.

The morning bell rang, it was breakfast time, sprinting his way down the hallway -as far that his little legs can run-, he hasn't eaten at all yesterday, well that was for a punishment for pushing a person. In the little boy's eye, it was the others fault, they destroyed his presents for a certain people in school but it didn't matter the headmaster didn't like him. 

Grabbing his bowl -which had some stains-, he was given a tiny portion of what believed was porridge but it looked extremely old, and really watery. However, this didn't change the joy for food receiving a portion of food. 

He gobbled down the gruel- porridge and he did get lectured from one of the workers that he shouldn't eat with his mouth open. Well screw them.. Atsushi was perplexed on this strange thought that came to him, he was horrified that he sounded like the scowling guy from school.

Dismissing this thought he finished his porridge and carried the bowl towards the sink.

____

Putting his coat on -that had patched holes-, he saved up a pound so he could buy the gift -that the orphans he lived with destroyed-, in a hurry he speed-walked through millions of people, well to Atsushi it was the Christmas spirit. 

A person was carrying dozens of bags that filled with toys, Atsushi could just borrow one -wait no he can't that is stealing! His brain argued  with his heart, he was a goddamn orphan who never gets gifts - heck the only time he remembered getting a toy was when he was really little-. The boy decided finally that he was going to walk to the toy shop and get the cheapest one there with his pound but the person who was carrying the bags approached him.

"Hiiii, would you want a toy?," the mysterious guy said, Atsushi was a bit scared that he might kidnap him but hey anything is better than the orphanage.

"Kid, I am not going to hurt you.. I just thought you wanted some of the toys," the mysterious guy said really nicely, handing the bag of toys for the young boy to choose. 

Atsushi started to walk -slowly- towards the mysterious guy, picking up two toys, he looked back at the guy smiling at him, and it wasn't a creepy smile, it looked sincere.

"My name is Chuuya Nakahara."

Chuuya had silky, ginger hair, he had a ruby, red bow on the side of hair, ocean blue eyes that were shining in the morning sun. He had a lush, velvet coat drooping to his ankles, with a check- erred shirt tucked in his trousers, with a cotton scarf wrapped around his neck. 

Atsushi didn't even realise the dog that was barking beside Chuuya, he immediately leaped and embraced the dog with a warm, friendly hug. 

"Her name is Princess." Chuuya replied behind Atsushi, smiling brightly.

"She's so cute." Atsushi gushed.

After saying bye, Atsushi decided to make a quick trip to a shop before hurrying his way to school, he wished his parents were like that nice guy.

...

Up in the mountains a couple of children's climbed up, one of the pair was urging the young girl to keep up.

"Last one to the top is a stinky old Demon!"

As the children climbed the mountain, with a few of the boys charging ahead of the group.

"Guys what happens if the demon kills us," pondered the young girl, fidgeting with the ends of her hair.

"What! Your scared of him!" The elder kids started to laugh,  they rushed to the top of the mountain. They were at the sight of an old mansion that looks like it was going to crumble down. Being ignorant about their fear, they reached to open the door.

Only to be greeted with a giant jack-in-a- box, that a clown sprung out, screams echoed. It was extremely bizarre and unexpected, the clown had a mustard bowtie, and huge, creepy smile which frightened the kids.

When the kids fell back down in surprise, tumbling down the mountain (whilst the others running back in fear), a dark figure appeared behind the jack in a box. A laugh that sliced through the silence, a brunette. He was bony, tall and a dark aura that radiated from him, he wore a dark suit with a black coat drooped over his shoulders.

"Next time I ought to traumatise them, the jack-in-a-box was child's play," he said to himself, well that's the company that the Demon Prodigy only liked.

He visibly was disgusted when he remembered it was nearly Christmas, but he then suddenly realised that he was starving, he could do for some ramen.

Strolling towards the kitchen, he began to rummage through the fridge but there was no food to his surprise.

"I brought all my food to last till January, how is it all finished."

Then it suddenly hit him, the days where he spent eating all the ramen when he pondered why was he living, why was he still lasting, groaning Dazai had to go buy some food now.

The Demon Prodigy didn't mind the Yokohama people, in fact he can be tolerant with them but when Christmas came round the corner, it was basically Dazai's living hell. The singing, laughter, the Christmas rush, oh how Dazai has list of hundred things he hate about Christmas.

Grumbling, he moped his way to the town centre, to brighten his mood he decided to fuck up the Christmas mail on the way, oh the trouble when they have to re-organise all of it.

"Merry Christmas." A chubby man chirped at Dazai, who wore the ugliest Christmas sweater -well Dazai's opinion-, replying with the obnoxious statement back. He muttered 'Yeah as if', trudging his way through the crowd and trying to avoid nearly everyone. The carol singers were out in the cold singing their heart out, trying to earn some money for charity. Dazai immediately quicken his pace to avoid them.

He ended up near a kid trying to place carrot on the snowman but sadly couldn't reach, checking the area Dazai decided to offer a friendly help when there was no one watching.

Snatching the carrot, he pushed it on the snowman's head, making the snowman crumble. The little kid started to tear up, well that was the time for Dazai to go.

A couple came strolling with bags filled with Christmas supplies, Dazai started to whistle obnoxiously and borrowed some items from them and then dumping it in the trash, see Dazai was that thoughtful he gave the Christmas-related item a better home.

Finally reaching the supermarket, he grabbed the items he needed, but was approached with the women trying to reach for the jam. Since Dazai was so thoughtful, he decided to help the poor lady. 

Reaching to grasp hold of the jar, the lady looked so happy until Dazai started to inspect the jar then putting it even higher, ah yes the privileges of being tall. The poor lady was now glaring at the brunette, noncoherently walking away, Dazai made sure to push the shelves making all the jars fall on the floor and crack.

What a splendid journey so far...

No one knew why the Demon Prodigy was so cruel, it could be perhaps that his shoes were too tight or may have been that his heart was two times small. Lots of speculations go around but the true reason why the Demon Prodigy was like this is.....

That he never understood the concept of Christmas itself.

____

Oh god how did I forget!  Atsushi was sprinting down the road, he completely forgotten about the letter he was supposed to send, yes Atsushi did have someone who knows him. 

It was his mother, the boy had found her address, so this was the only chance to live with her or even have a chance to talk to her. It was a miracle of figuring out the address.

Waiting in the lines, Atsushi knew he was going to be so late for school, even if he was in a hurry, Atsushi knew that you have to always wait your turn. Also he was a bit scared of the grown-ups they all looked like giants in the little kid's view.

However, he caught a glimpse of a figure going in the control rooms, I mean Atsushi was jus a kid and every kid gets curious once, majority all the time. He was just going to sneak in there to tell of the person going there, not because he wanted to know what's in the control rooms, it looked very fascinating.

Imagining it was an insanely, deadly mission, Atsushi pretended he was a spy, dodging the lasers that can cut you in half, humming his theme song as he dodged the last laser. In reality though, it was half attempt cart-wheels, along with the summer saults and in the end he ran there but pretending to jump over imaginary objects. No one in particular spot the boy doing this because of the Christmas mayhem of the envelopes being mixed in.

Atsushi had fully accomplished his deadly, spy mission, he was at the door of the controls, breathing in and out, he pushed the doors open.

He was astonished of the scene in front of him, a mad man in a dark, cloak was mixing up all the envelopes. Isn't that really bad, people won't get the right letter. Should Atsushi speak up, he never went against any adults and he could get yelled at for disobeying the rules.

His starry eye's trailed at the sight, the cloak and the mask....It was the Demon Prodigy!

The young boy's remembered the rumours spread about the Demon, apparently he could eat children and has dark magic, that he k-killed someone, he can even ... FLY!

"One for you.."  

"EEH that's one of the most cringiest cards ever."

"Oh how sweet, a card for dear old Santa... TRASH!"

The masked figure was chucking cards in different people's mails, until he snapped his neck towards the trembling boy. Atsushi was going start bursting in tears, the mask was so horrifying it was dark-pitch black with two, dead, crimson eyes, the figure looked like a terrifying nightmare.

"Oh my..my a scared, little kid." The voice was menacing, it sounded that the man could torture him or even take Atsushi from his happy, phoney dreams.

Atsushi stumbled back, near the machines (where they were packaging the boxes), the figure took slow, sly steps towards him and whispered..

"Boo."

Atsushi shrieked and tumbled where the machines were, he was terrified, it was moving on its own or it was how it worked but Atsushi couldn't care less about anything from the thing on the end. It was some sort of chomping machine, it was gigantic and could crush the poor boy.

The demon prodigy was having the time of his life until a dog bit his leg..

"EW..WHY IS THERE A NASTY DOG!"

Gripping its ear, Dazai was about to torture the poor soul that owns the filthy creature. However he was frozen on the spot, then he immediately dropped the thing whilst hearing a load of barking in protest.

The owner was Chuuya Nakahara...

"Why does the slug have a dog?" Dazai internally screamed that Chuuya has changed from the last time he met, the chibi can't have a dog.. he is one.

But he was returned with the dog's eyes trying to sway Dazai to save Atsushi, internally groaning the dark figure marched his way over to the screaming kid, effortlessly saving Atsushi from the chomping machine. He couldn't deal with dog but a look from that ugly beast made him remember about his previous dog -a ginger one- so that was the real reason he saved the brat.

Atsushi looked up at Dazai, astonished," You saved me..

In return the figure grinned underneath the mask, whilst grabbing a hold of some present-wrapping material.

___

"MHMMM...MHMM!" Atsushi tried to get himself out of the present box.

A man hurried to him, half white and half purple, tearing the ribbon. And lifting him from the box, well now he had a frantic child and has to sort out all the letters.

"Why are your in a present box?" as the pale man took the boy away from the control room.

"It was the DEMON!" Atsushi frantically said, as Sigma took him outside, unfortunately many people heard the your know what name, people started worry, everyone dropping there items that they were carrying.

"THE DEMON."

"HE'S HERE."

"HE'S COMING FOR US!"

Choruses of shouts echoed across the street, till it reached the mayor.. who was enjoying his Christmas trip which was unfortunately near the post office.

"Karma who said the Demon," asked the mayor who was admiring the jewels he brought.

"Sir it was a young boy, near the Sky post office," said Karma, who was carrying dozens of bags, which were filled with Christmas-related items.

Ace, confronted the mass panic that dwelled in the city market, swiftly walking to the middle of the town centre.

"People, people the demon hates Christmas, why would he come now... We should be preparing to make Christmas triple times bigger than last year," Ace responded calmy, trying to ease the chaos that erupted.

Atsushi was about to retort, but he was stopped with the mayor next sentence," Young boy, there is no way that the Demon came, he hates Christmas."

Everyone went back to their Christmas shopping, with a bright, cheery smile painted on their faces, Atsushi was beyond frustrated, why did no one listen to me?

"Kid, where do you need to go," Sigma asked, unfazed of the drama before.

Atsushi clearly forgotten about the guy, now he was so embarrassed, before muttering his name and where he needed to go. He was about to leave but was met with the same guy who gave him the toys.

"Ah Chuuya-san, can you take Atsushi to his school, I would but I have to fix the letters in the post office," asked Sigma as he hurriedly went back to the post office, and handing the boy to the ginger.

Atsushi was going to die from embarrassment, why did he had to go to the control room, he wouldn't have to meet the Demon Prodigy and he wouldn't have cause the whole chaos that spread through the city.

"So your name is Atsushi." The boy nodded at the statement.

They were both walking to his school, oh god he was super late like mega late, he would have to hope that the teacher will give the benefit of the doubt. I mean he is an orphan and you can't really blame orphans (one of the perks of having no parents that you have that to justify your actions).

They were soon holding hands like some sort of family, well Atsushi didn't mind this heck he never felt the atmosphere of having parents so yes he did enjoy the presence of Chuuya-san.

"You know, you shouldn't be near the Demon Prodigy," Chuuya broke the peaceful silence between them, not in a bad way but to Atsushi it felt like a bit of a lecture.

"But he.. saved me." For a brief minute Chuuya's eyes widen in shock before returning to his normal expression.

Atsushi searched if the ginger would think that he was completely bonkers but it looked like the red-head wanted more information.

"The.. wrapping ..machine- I nearly-uh got crushed by it," Atsushi stuttered, not because he was scared but wanted to know how he can phrase the sentence, like it sounded utterly, ridiculous.

Atsushi looked at Chuuya, "Do you think the Demon is really evil..?"

Chuuya thought for a minute then said his response," No, nobody can be completely evil, I think he just doesn't understand the concept of Christmas itself."

Atsushi was a bit shocked usually a lot of adults would have completely agree with his question, the ginger was truly different from the people (the staff) from his orphanage.

Time whizzed past, both of them was chatting about different things, that they have already reached Atsushi's school.

"Kid make sure to stay away from trouble okay, and have a nice day at school," Chuuya waved goodbye as he left Atsushi to approach the front office.

Chuuya was forgetting something, then it clicked, his dog...

How did he loose her?

Well he has been really distracted on giving the toys to different kind of orphanages and had to get the sweets for Elise and many more things he did in the morning. Usually, Chuuya's puppy was always a bit loud around others when she was happy, it really depends on the person.

_____

"Stop following me around," Dazai spat the words at the innocent dog that was trotting behind him.

The brunette knew that the dog was the worst thing in the word, he wanted to give it back to the ugly slug, however it would be really funny seeing the chibi upset about the dog.

Dazai was going to strangle the dog now because it looks so happy being around Dazai, always eager to be carried around like some kind of doggy princess.

Thankfully, Dazai met his two, favourite gossip buddies who was busy shopping, one thing that Dazai loved about them is that they weren't obsessed about Christmas like everyone else -well Ranpo was really crazy about the sweets and Yosano just wanted wine or to spend it with friends-.

"Hey Daza- hold up is that a dog," Yosano said astonished to see out of everyone, Dazai having a dog.

The brunette immediately knew what Yosano was thinking, retorting," Its not mine, its just following me."

Ranpo, picked the dog up and inspected the collar.

"Dang you got the pretty boy's dog," Ranpo simply said then munching on his candy-cane.

Dazai was so horrified from the statement, that he ...gasp wanted to suffer a hundred years of living.

"Which pretty boy?"

"The one that the mayor simping for," Ranpo said this flatly.

"Ohh, you mean my wine buddy," Yosano replied.

Dazai now wanted to torture the mayor, out of everyone did he had to set sights on his chibi, Dazai hatched a perfect plan to ruin his reputations. 

Ranpo shared a look, knowing what the brunette was going to do and wanted something (Dazai would have to steal lots of sweets for Ranpo). However apart from that, he can start his plan, Dazai would just have to go to a few places.

____

It was breaktime for Atsushi, yes he did get a lecture from his teacher but thankfully they let him go without no detention.

So he ran up to his area where he filled the pavements with colourful chalk drawn on. Indeed it was the best place where he can drew white tigers fighting evil dragons that his friend usually draws for some reason.

He was about to begin his new drawing when two figures approached him both appearing to have blushing faces.

"Atsushi-kun this is for... uh you."

"Jinko this is for you... so take it."

Lucy and Akutagawa both glared at each other when they found out they both giving their Christmas presents to the young boy at the same time, rage boiling through both of them.

Atsushi being unaware of the sudden tension that was between the two, he eagerly gave his presents to the others.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!" He shouted enthusiastically at them.

The present was poorly wrapped but the gifts was marvellous, Lucy had a pretty doll -which had a beautiful gown on- while Akutagawa had a this epic dragon toy, which the jet-black haired planned to keep it forever.

Atsushi unwrapped his gifts gently, he cherished the cards they both drawn for him, he saw that both brought him a colouring book which he has been wanting in like forever.

When Akutagawa found out the gift Lucy brought for Atsushi he shouted -quite aggressively- ," YOU COPIED ME!" 

Lucy retorted," AS IF, YOU COPIED ME!"

Not wanting his friends to fight on Christmas (well Christmas eve), he decided to interrupt their friendly argument.

"Guys its fine, that means I can colour it in twice."

Atsushi was well ignorant at the blushing faces from both of them but he went and hugged both of them and saying 'Group hug', even though Akutagawa hated hugs whilst Lucy hated hugging Akutagawa.

To Atsushi they both was his dearest friends, Lucy used to be in the same orphanage as him so he practically grown up with her but now she gotten adopted to a pretty, cool family. Well for Akutagawa they started with rocky paths, I mean in Atsushi's defence the boy looked like he was going to kill someone every time. Once Lucy got adopted, Akutagawa came to his orphanage and they had the best of adventures well then he got adopted.

Atsushi wasn't jealous, he just had a feeling that one day they were both going to leave him, he knows he shouldn't feel like this but he doesn't want to feel excluded, he just feels like an odd one around them. That's why he is going to write to Santa asking him for parents.

Then the thought about the Demon Prodigy came back, why did he save Atsushi? Another thought came to his mind, Is Christmas really special...

Atsushi knows that he shouldn't feel like this, the statement that Christmas is the best was drilled to his head from the beginning of his life, but he couldn't help ponder what was the real message of Christmas, he only knows that its about toys and family.

"Jinko, what are you thinking?" Akutagawa asked, wait rephrase that he demanded.

"This sounds crazy but the reason I was late was .....

Atsushi finally had a breather after talking about the crazy issue about the Demon, he waited for his friends responses. He saw there faces and was surprised with their faces filled with excitement not the false faces majority of the adults gave him.

"You saw the Demon Prodigy, lucky!" Akutagawa exclaimed and he looked genuinely happy, like really happy.

The red-head was thinking about something while Akutagawa was asking so much questions, and shaking Atsushi aggressively for information, then the idea clicked in her head.

"Why don't we try find the Demon Prodigy?" asked Lucy, as she had a notepad ready for notes.

Akutagawa completely ignoring Atsushi now and was eagerly nodding to Lucy's suggestion. The white-haired boy completely forgot that Akutagawa had this admiration for the Demon Prodigy, lord knows why he has that obsession.

"I know people who know the Demon," Akutagawa said, as him and Lucy started brainstorming ideas.

 Now Atsushi was a bit worried that both his friends was agreeing together, the world was going to end soon, he knew it. Also he didn't want to find about the Demon Prodigy life, I am pretty sure that he would want to remain hidden but he couldn't resist the curiosity.

_____

They decided to meet at Akutagawa's house as he had all the news about the Demon Prodigy which Atsushi found concerning.

And the worst thing is that Akutagawa looked like them people that when you asked something about their idol, they would start telling their whole life.

They found Akutagawa's room and Atsushi was going to complain about how messy it is and that he should clean it but everything else was what his two friends expected his room to be like. Band posters were plastered around the room, with everything dark and bleak. The opened door was the only thing spilling light inside the room. Majority of the room was what Atsushi expected of his friend.

The dark-haired boy, grabbed all the newspapers, articles, journals (that he may have stole) to look at information about the mysterious demon. Atsushi was even more surprised that Akutagawa had saved recordings of the Demon being out and about, should he be freaked out or not?

Lucy was already analysing all the critical information that they have received, scribbling them on her notebook, Atsushi thought she looked like them serious people that do them serious stuff.

"We can look here," she finally spoken up.

Addressing at the newspaper article of a doctor being accused of raising the demon, Atsushi thought that this Mori Ougai  looked very suspicious. 

"Be realistic fool, Mori Ougai owns one of the most powerfullest companies in Yokohama, do you think he is going to let a couple of kids know about the amazing Demon Prodigy."

"Well we can try!" Lucy argued back.

Atsushi drowned out their bickering by trying to read the article, even though the words were jumbling over another, he could make out what it said.

Mori Ougai had connections with the Demon and they actually worked together.....

____

"This better be good." Dazai said once the man that wanted him here had finally arrived.

"Ah Dazai-kun still the same," Mori replied with the most phoney of smiles that he could muster.

The brunette was in fact tired of the new announcement that Mori wanted to tell him heck he would have died long before but Mori needs something from him. Dazai tried so many times to complete his suicide but it kept failing with the amazing doctor who kept reviving him, he knows he is going to have a peaceful suicide after his last attempt of ruining Christmas.

"Well what is it, " he irritably said.

"I need only the address of you know where. "

Dazai massaged his temples, this is the last job he can do, anything to help save Oda and the orphans, and a simple suicide.

"Also Chuuya-kun said that you helped save a kid. "

Internally groaning, " I just did it because this dog forced me to. "

Dazai gestured towards the dog that was cuddling near his legs, and looking up in such an adorable manner.

"Chuuya-kun would be outraged when he finds out his dog is with you. "

"That's the plan. "

As Mori, fixed his lab coat and said, "Well it's time to leave... It was good to see you Dazai. "

"Well I wish the feeling was mutual. "  Dazai replied cruelly.

. . .

I just realized I have been spelling brunette wrong it's supposed to be brunet because Dazai is male 😭😭😭ignore how stupid I am.

. . .

Dazai officially hated the slug's dog, reason number one because it always wants to be carried like some sort of Princess.

Reason number two, the dog is quite fond of him and that weirds Dazai out so much, always wanting to be near him.

Reason number three, it fell asleep so now Dazai is forced into carrying the creature around.

Reason number four, it is snuggling against Dazai and he a̶d̶m̶i̶r̶e̶s̶  hates it.

The final fifth reason, the people that knows him keeps giving him questionable glances over to the brunet. Wanting to call the police that Dazai has a pet with him, but the brunet couldn't really blame them for doing that.

Dazai has many more he wants to list out or vent his struggles with the dog to somebody, oh how much difficulties it takes to have a pet.

And on his way back to his unruly home he met no other than the double, four eyes itself and also ODASAKU!

The blonde sternly gazed to Dazai before his face fell from happiness and represented an angry scowl.

"DAZAI HOW DARE YOU THRASH THE AGENCY, AND TRYING TO BLAME IT ON POOR KENJI. " The blonde shouted that the whole world could hear.

"Oh and I didn't forget that you tried to get me car crashed so you could gather important information," Ango added in.

"I don't think Dazai means any harm guys, I am pretty sure that he is very sorry, " Oda tried to defend Dazai but was failing terribly.

"Oda, I know you see him as your child but you tend to forget he is a grown-ass twenty-two year old man. " Ango said.

"THAT'S SO MEAN, I AM REALLY RESPONSIBLE! " Dazai wailed dramatically.

"ALSO- wait is that a dog, " Kunikida stopped his rant and stared at the sleeping dog, nuzzling in Dazai's chest.

"Holy shit it is, " Ango remarked, even taking his glasses off and rubbing them clean just to get a proper look at it.

"The world is going to end. " Kunikida stated flatly, he was also writing it carefully in his book.

"Oh come one guys, Dazai probably helped this dog from the streets. " Oda tried to think of the goodness of Dazai.

"You think highly of me Odasaku but it's the slugs, " Dazai replied.

"Oh so you both decided to adopt a dog together how wonderful. " Oda said really proud that the brunet accomplished something.

However the brunet response was imitating vomiting noises, and had a disgusted facial expression on.

"I am just going to make the chibi devastated when his dog is missing. "

The red-head had an unimpressed look, one which parents get disappointed at their children.

"Oh no way, Nakahara-san doesn't deserve the cruel treatment that your going to do.... I will inform him, " Kunikida said bluntly.

"Would you or I can tell my slug that your.. thought he was a women and he had nearly forty-five out of fifty-two of your perfect wife ideal. " Dazai retorted back, satisfied he saved the blackmail material just for this.

"How did- ughhh, " Kunikida groaned in frustration.

"Now Dazai I thought Oda taught you about not blackmailing people and decent human manners, " Ango said really annoyed at Dazai for blackmailing Kunikida.

Oda shared a look towards Ango, Dazai knew what they were doing honestly to him, he despised of being treated as their child. He is really sick and tired of it.

So he decided what he does all the tome, create a distraction that he can weasel out of this conversation.

"Ughhhhhhh Moriiiiii making me do work, " Dazai said melodramatically.

"You should really complete your work Dazai and we will see each other next time, " Oda said, knowing what Dazai was trying to do and indirectly helping him.

Oda dragged the other two with him as well.

____

Akutagawa seemed very confident even though he despised the idea to go to Mori-Inks so was Lucy as she led them all to the front desk. She had quite a determined look, her fiery, auburn hair was swaying in the wind as she forced the timid boy to go with her.

They were only eleven but snowy-haired boy was astonished that his friend can speak, hard to pronounce words that most adults use. Yet again Atsushi was excluded out, he wasn't academically smart like Lucy (also Akutagawa), he wasn't brave like Lucy as well nor was he intimidating like Akutagawa (and strong). He was only a meek, frail boy who doesn't have the guts to disobey anyone or can't act out, he will always be simple, obedient Atsushi that anyone can order him to do anything.

"Excuse me, but me and my associates would like request an appointment with Mr Ougai," Lucy said bravely, keeping her awareness to the counter people -despite being the same sight no even shorter than the counter-.

"No kids are allowed to come here," the attendant said without glimpsing at the children.

A dark, glare was sent from Akutagawa as he was standing behind Lucy, if looks can kill then the attendant would have dropped dead. Even the plain worker couldn't help but shift away from the boy, but she covered up with phoney attitude.

"Look just go play some games, this is big people stuff."

Atsushi was about to mumble an apology and leave however with both Lucy and Akutagawa it was impossible to simply leave and never come back, I mean yes he is curious about the Demon Prodigy but he didn't want to embarrass himself.

"The Jinko said he saw the Demon Prodigy so let us in," Akutagawa sternly said, who also gripped on to Atsushi from preventing him to leave.

Internally groaning, Atsushi hovered behind Akutagawa with a more apologetic facial expression, he couldn't help but think that the worker must be exhausted from working and kids annoying her as well.

"The de.. mon p..prodigy," they stuttered as the name was mentioned.

In que, Mori stridden in, his hands behind his back as he was discussing important meetings. When his sights fell on a bunch of kids, his eyes knowing that he planned all of this, he couldn't help that kids was going to be curious, just as his predictions.

"Kids, I have been expecting you... follow me," that was all what he said as he had a them following them as helpless puppies.

___

They were all sitting in a vast office, the light wasn't visible it was rather dim. Mori sat on his office chair -whilst Atsushi thought it was a throne-, the silence fell upon them. The huge, plastered smile made the trembling kid nervous, it wasn't them nice, fond smile it seemed to artificial like it was being forced upon then sincere.

Atsushi was pinching his finger, in nervous situations he would do this, yes he did have bad habits, luckily Lucy was more focused on Mori that she never noticed him.

Unluckily, Akutagawa who slapped his hands to stop him from pinching, ah Atsushi usually forget that his rather, rude friend was very observant and disliked him for hurting himself..

His words," I am only allowed to hurt you that means you can't do that."

Indeed, Akutagawa was very different from Atsushi but similar somehow, yeah he can't explain this situation for the life of him. 

"You wanted to know about the so called 'Demon Prodigy', I heard that he saved you," Mori said it explanatory as he gazed his thoughts to Atsushi who squirmed from the memory of the former saving him.

From the looks of the eager faces, the old man decided to carry on his story.

"Well, you see ... It started off when he I first met him...

Dazai was a very unique child, even though Mori had only met him when he was thirteen, the brunet was obviously smarter than most adults in life. The downside was that he was very suicidal, Dazai was indeed suicidal, he was too smart for this world, he didn't understand human beings. Mori saved him from a former attempt, what Mori saw was a boy who is incredibly smart.

Honestly, no one knew where this prodigy was from, he had no background it was as if he was a walking ghost, circumagitating the world just to get an idea of 'human beings', so he met Mori on an unfortunate day.

What can you say? Mori raised him like an extraordinary person, got him into medicine, doctors all kinds of medical fields (for a benefit for his company). However, Dazai was not easily gullible, he never wanted to be apart of this Mori ink, heck he didn't even want to live. So Mori kept bringing Dazai back to life after every failed suicidal attempt...

He did sent Dazai to school, despite him being a genius he had to still go to school.

The brunet was awfully quiet, he just didn't see a bother to socialize with people, it was very tiring towards him. So he dreaded every day of going to school, I mean who decided to invent school like to him it just felt like another form of working but different ways of rules. Honestly, it seemed like a failed-attempt of trying to create obedient people.

Until when he was fifteen that's when life started to enlighten for him, his eyes shone when he first saw a beautiful ginger announcing himself to his class.

Dazai couldn't describe the feeling but he wanted to know everything about him, he excused the first glance at being lighting of the room. Slowly, progressing through the day, the short ginger did his introduction so lively, that the brunet couldn't predict what was going to happen next. It was like the red-head was outplaying Dazai on everything he did, so he analysed from afar of this so called Chuuya and time gradually going made him resent the petite person.

It was as if Chuuya was trying to be wolf in sheep's clothing but he was a sheep in wolfs clothing, Dazai analysed how the ginger was so desperate to fit in with the others. He was hot-tempered but let people walk all over him and he didn't even realise it. Also the stupid 'sheep' gang recruited him, there was less people in the little run-down gang because of the school being quite posh. That just sums Dazai's analysation of Chuuya looking stupid and acts stupid but he was quite clever to pass the entry exam.

Even though he looked like a trouble maker, the petite person was very committed to his studies.

Dazai set his life to make the other smaller one as hell, always picking on him for fun and enjoying the outbursts from the other.

____

It was very surprising that Atsushi found out that Chuuya knew who the Demon Prodigy was, and that they were going to visit him now.

Indeed today was a very bizarre day, he also didn't like the idea of his other two friends arguing the way there, oh how he wished he had a normal, peaceful friend group.

A ginger opened the door, shock fell upon his face when he caught the sight of Atsushi hiding behind Lucy but then he remembered the message that Mori had said.

"Oh why come in," Chuuya said, gesturing them towards his lovely home.

The kids were memorized on how pretty his home was, it was so massive and everything was so neat and tidy.

Everything was lush and expensive, the main shades were beige and wine-red but also hues of pink that blended in. The red-head had lead them to a small, round table that was decorated with hearts, and filled with sweets, scones, cake slices with cute, China tea-cups. It was like a fancy tea party, it was all organised and in specific areas (such as the scones were near the centre, while the cake was placed beside it). 

The atmosphere seemed dream-like towards Atsushi, a magical fairy-tale, that the young boy imagined.

Chuuya held a tea pot, when he was about to pour some kind of drink, he asked," Hot Chocolate?"

Lucy and Atsushi immediately nodded their heads eagerly while Akutagawa briefly was about to say no but one look from Atsushi made him agree (even though he quite hated chocolate).

The tea-cups were filled with boiling, hot-chocolate and there was marshmallow in their also there was twisty straws, it looked like a child's fantasy, just to have all the sweets laid out and was allowed to eat any sweets without getting shouted at. Marshmallows swirled, mixing in the chocolate hues, whilst leisurely melting.

It was a dream, that's what Atsushi thought, a child's dream...

"So how did you and the demon know each other?" Lucy started to interrogate the ginger.

"Well, I was quite busy at school to think about the Demon Prodigy....

. . .

Fifteen years old Chuuya had short hair, yet it curled from behind. His ocean-blue, sapphire eyes  were gazing at something so memorizing. He was licking, his strawberry-flavoured lolly pop as he counted the amount of cards he received. Most of them were love letters -which he would find it hard to reply to-, some from his friends but his heart ached, desiring a card from someone special. A special person that he wants a Christmas card from them.

His fixed gaze was at the one-eye freak that was the only one in his class that was despising the idea of being in the Christmas holiday. The crimson eye that lurked in darkness, it seemed that young Chuuya was staring at Dazai with a dreamily smile, as he imagined scenarios with him and the demon. 

He gushed at how Dazai was glaring at some of his random classmates, Chuuya was in love with someone that lacked emotional awareness. What a bizarre crush..

Chuuya didn't think Dazai was cold-hearted person, he generally thought that the brunet was a huge prick but after few months of having pranks on him, it slowly turned into a stupid, silly crush which he planned as staying like a stupid crush.

He can never focus on school due to a boy named Dazai Osamu, who irritated him the most but also a person that he trusts fully. The brunet never thought of Chuuya as just a pretty object that he can admire or a strong person that he can use, he thought of Chuuya being equal as others, yet he wasn't rich as most of the students, and never had parents but he was still treated the same around Dazai. Well sometimes, better than most of the school blindly adoring him.

Break time occurred, when Chuuya was happily munching on his candy cane as no other than Dazai Osamu approached him.

There was something different from the brunet, it was that he had a faint blush on his cheeks as he was about hand in his card," Merry un-Christmas."

The ginger was blushing as well that his crush, no he meant Dazai was giving him a card but he wanted to look unbothered -you know to seem cool-, however he failed horrendously at this.

Before Chuuya could reach out for the card someone shouted in the yards...

"LOOK THE FREAK IS GIVING CHUUYA A CARD!"

"OH MY GOD YOUR RIGHT!"

"CHUUYA DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER!"

A chorus of shouts were echoes from that statement.

That made the brunet vanish in thin air, Chuuya was outraged that people could say such rude words, can't they mind there own business. 

The ginger sprinted after Dazai -after giving a really dark glare-, he was pretty sure that the brunet will go inside the library, but he didn't find him there. He searched and searched for Dazai, oh how he wished that he had a nice Christmas eve.

Then he noticed the card that Dazai was going to give him was tossed in the trash, without any thought he grabbed it (luckily the bin was small and had only shredded paper inside).

Chuuya knew that Dazai didn't wanted to be found so he took the card and spent his time in the boys bathroom crying his eyes out until the end of school, which he thought was very pathetic.

This was his worst Christmas eve.

___

"Chuuya-san you dazed off," Atsushi said.

"Yeah you looked like you were thinking about something," Lucy replied, whilst sipping her hot chocolate.

"Oh I was about to say that.. the Demon Prodigy is just an ordinary boy, he just was too smart and didn't understand the true meaning of Christmas, he can be annoying but he wasn't truly evil as people make him to be. He just doesn't like Christmas, which people seem to disagree and hate him for, he just wants to be left alone. to be honest"

The kids were a bit taken back from the statement, I mean that majority of them lived with adults telling them Christmas was the best, that they should never hate it.

Akutagawa could relate, he never understood the whole amazing idea of Christmas, I mean to him it was just another day of his life and he was glad that Chuuya didn't outed him as weird and not fitting the society high standards.

___

Before talking to Chuuya, Atsushi remembered Mori describing someone the Demon Prodigy knew.

" At eighteen, Dazai met someone called Oda, he loved Oda, saw him and Ango as his parental figures... over time they soon drifted apart, it was because Oda was more busy of taking care of his orphans that he adopted. Dazai-kun knew that he can't always rely on Oda for the rest of his life, so he became more isolated, embracing new suicidal ways."

The realisation of the children that the Demon Prodigy was obsessed with the thought of death, made them shiver.

_____

"I never had a crush on him," Chuuya said after some silence, whilst nibbling the frosted cake.

"We never asked that," Lucy replied as she slurped down her hot-chocolate.

the ginger realising what he said, immediately turned the situation around by talking about sweets, and candies that got the kids murmuring about it. At least the kids weren't thinking about what Chuuya said, oh god the red-head could be really stupid sometimes.

Once they all finished eating, the children all thanked Chuuya as they left. Chuuya waved goodbye as they rambled off towards their destination.

Atsushi turned around whilst his friends carried on walking to their homes.

"Chuuya-san, what happened to Princess?" asked Atsushi.

Stammering," Well she kind of.. is missing," Chuuya said, which he really didn't want to say this to the young boy.

"That's terrible.. I will try to find her." Atsushi had a very determined look, which Chuuya found it adorable (in a platonic way).

"Kid, you should just focus on enjoying Christmas." The ginger said as he ruffled Atsushi's hair.

While his friends was yelling at him to hurry up, the young boy smiled and waved to the ginger as he rushed to catch his friends.

____

The albino boy was cuddling his stuff toy -it was a ripped bunny-, it was past midnight but the young boy couldn't fall asleep, his mind couldn't stop racing on having a family. Or having loving older sibling, yeah Atsushi just wanted Santa to grant him that wish, to get him out of poverty and have a loving family.

Also he couldn't stop thinking about the Demon Prodigy, he wasn't bad as how society portrays him.

___

Dazai was filled with joy, he had finally gathered all the scrap material he needed to build his sleigh. It did take hours, but the brunet was determined and that what was matters. And it has been the most he had been working.

Connecting all the wires, hammering the materials together, Dazai was nearly done then he can spread true misery around Christmas. Oh the misery...

"What are your staring at dog?" Dazai glared at the thing that was at the corner of the room.

In return the dog stared brightly and her eyes brighten at Dazai talking to her, so she eagerly jumped towards him and snuggling onto Dazai, which the brunet found disgusting.

Groaning, the brunet really wanted to kill the thing but he ended up carrying it around when he was finishing his touches on his personal sleigh.

"Your going to be the death of me." Dazai referred to the dog.

He was finally done, the brunet thought he deserved a trophy for actually doing something, and he gleamed at his work. Immensely proud of himself.

"But I need a reindeer," Dazai said to himself.

A sly grin formed when the brunet looked at it, the smile widen, the little pup tried to sway Dazai with a sad, innocent look.

Oh it would have swayed anyone, but Dazai was indeed more logical then emotional so he grabbed the puppy and dressed it with an obnoxious, red nose and phoney antlers. It was a very bright shade of red that contrasted with Dazai's eyes (which was mostly filled with darkness).

The sleigh was placed outside, as he was carrying the dog, he just needed the dog to look like a tiny reindeer.

Dazai was starting the engine, he knew that Santa didn't exist however he knew people had their gifts wrapped underneath the stupid tree's (in Dazai's defence they do waste the trees) by their loved ones.

"Oh the wonders of destroying Christmas," he said to himself (well and the dog who was curled on the crimson-eyes lap). Dazai did try to force the dog to be in the front but the little puppy was gripping very firmly on to the brunet so he was forced to place the adorable creature on his lap.

In a sudden, they were blasting through the night, the engine roaring as Dazai had a strong grip on the wheel, the thrill was amazing, it felt like he was flying but in all respect will never do this again. He was terrified yet the thrills of dying made Dazai very optimistic but he wouldn't be able to hang out with Odasaku or torment Chuuya anymore.

As he landed to his first house (which he was about to crash without the dog barking at Dazai, they could have both died). The dog deserved a whole award for keeping both of them alive.

The Demon Prodigy was creaking through the house, his Santa outfit was what Dazai cringed at. It was an obnoxious, ruby red that looked so sickening.  The sack was swung on his back as he crouched through the house, then he saw the Christmas decorations.

He used his machine -that sucked air from a volume of space-,  to rob the Christmas trees as he swiped the presents, smirking as he imagined how the little gremlins was going to cry at their presents being stolen.

"Ah.. a stupid toy car... going to end in the trash next year, I bet," he muffled to himself.

The first house was done, now next one, as the brunet was busy vandalising the front garden and swiping the decorations, he grabbed the presents and stuffed it in the sack. His sack was filled with all different kind of presents, the brunet hat to leave it in the sleigh due to how heavy it was.

...

~You're a Mean One, Mr. Demon You're a mean one, Mr. Demon ,You really are a heel!You're as cuddly as a cactus, You're as charming as an eel, Mr. Demon. 

You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel!You're a monster, Mr. Demon.

 Your heart's an empty hole!Your brain is full of spiders,You've got garlic in your soul, Mr. Demon.

 I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole!You're a vile one, Mr. Demon.

 You have termites in your smile!You have all the tender sweetnessOf a seasick crocodile, Mr. Demon.

Given the choice between the two of youI'd take the seasick crocodile!You're a foul one, Mr. Demon.

You're a nasty wasty skunk!Your heart is full of unwashed socks,Your soul is full of gunk, Mr. Demon.

The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote:"Stink! Stank! Stunk!"You're a rotter, Mr. Demon.

You're the king of sinful sots!Your heart's a dead tomato splotchedWith moldy purple spots, Mr. Demon.

 Your soul is an appalling dump heapOverflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of deplorable rubbish imaginableMangled up in tangled up knots!You nauseate me, Mr. Demon,With a nauseous super "naus!"You're a crooked dirty jockey,And you drive a crooked horse, Mr. Demon.

 You're a three-decker sauerkraut and toadstool sandwichWith arsenic sauce!~

...

Soon there was only one more left, it was the orphanage, Dazai was never ever close to be sincere so he didn't get so guilty about borrowing some items also the orphanage didn't really get anything in the first place. So Dazai was such a nice person that he decided to just take the decorations on the outside of the building.

After swiping the Christmas lights -which was barely anything there-, he was about to take his leave until the little puppy was sniffling at the tall man.

"Your hungry aren't you... well tough luck your not getting any food."

The puppy was being stubborn then, refusing to move, and when Dazai had to pick it up, the brunet thought it had audacity to bite his arm. This is one of the reasons he hate these filthy creatures.

"Fine I get you something.. you want to come don't you."

The dog eagerly nodded, bouncing up and down whilst the brunet let it crawl on the floor, trotting near him.

Dazai internally groaned at the dog being so stubborn, this is why he hates having pets, they are so needy, they want everything. 

After a couple of minutes creeping through the hallway, the Demon Prodigy had found the kitchen or he hoped it was (a blank space with, guessing it was a fridge), as he approached the fridge, he picked it (the puppy) up and took it closer to the fridge.

"What do you want... uh what do you lot eat.. uh there's barely anything there."

"Just take the carton of milk."

The brunet plucked the straw inside the carton and had to help the little puppy slurp it down, when the dog was finally done, Dazai disposed the empty carton. It was one of the experiences that Dazai wished he never speak of it again.

The brunet knew someone was there, he turned his head and caught the sight of a little boy poorly hiding behind the counter.

"I can see you."

Atsushi came from his hiding place, embarrassed that his hiding spot was noticed -he thought it was decent area to hide-.

"So the Demon Prodigy does care.. er well I mean of course you do but uh," Atsushi rambled away not trying to offend Dazai.  

The brunet was annoyed that it was the little kid from last time but a small smile was seen, he knew the kid was good one and he still remembered the news around Atsushi ironically believing that he was a great person.

. . . 

Atsushi waited until his friends left Mori's office, he turned around and said...

"I think the Demon Prodigy is a good person, I just think he is just a little bit lonely." Atsushi soon turned around and joined his friends after.

Mori mumbled towards himself that he was a really good kid, and then decided to say this to the Demon Prodigy himself.

. . .

"My name is Dazai." Was all that was said, as he was about to vanish, Atsushi spoke up..

"I think your doing a good thing, people forget that Christmas is about family and friends not all about presents also you should return Chuuya-san dog back."

The brunet ruffled his hair, and gave him some expensive toys -that Dazai stole from some of the rich brats-. The little boy eyes widen in joy as he clutched the large, fluffy, tiger plushie, the young boy immediately grew attached and was going to name it Atsushi junior.

He was about to thank Dazai but he found out that they he vanished, he still smiled brightly but a plan elaborated in his tiny, little head.

____

The cry's from citizens was all that could be heard, everyone rushed out checking if the other houses were attacked.

"THE DEMON."

"HE TOOK IT!"

"HE STOLE CHRISTMAS!"

The Mayor marched out, annoyed at the Demon Prodigy, he was beyond frustrated, with Karma following behind him, like a lost puppy.

He spoke up, loud and clear," THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF THE DEMON...(pointing at Atsushi who was in the crowd, along with his friends), YOU YOUNG BOY, YOU DESTROYED CHRISTMAS BY LETTING THE DEMON COME HERE !"

A lot of shouts were showered at him, as his two friends started to shout back, obviously defending their dear friend. While Atsushi wanted to run and hide.

"ACE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" someone screamed behind the targeted child.

The ginger held Atsushi's hand and hid him behind his long, velvet coat, everyone stood still, no one talked back to the Mayor (well except Dazai and Ranpo of course, not forgetting Nikolai who visited Yokohama once or twice).

"YOU CAN'T GO TELLING A LITTLE KID THAT ITS ALL HIS FAULT, AND I AM KIND OF GLAD THAT THE DEMON PRODIGY TOOK CHRISTMAS BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN SO OBSESSED WITH IT.. FORGETTING THE TRUE MEANING OF IT." Chuuya shouted (surprisingly not losing his voice). Whilst taking Atsushi away from the crowd. 

The crowd was completely silent, they never heard Chuuya scream at the Mayor in front of the whole city, he usually respected him or that was how it seemed.

Ace looked shocked at the ginger's words," Chuuya-kun wait come back... I don't hate kids, I really love kids."

Before Ace could chase after the red-head, Ranpo began shouting," YEAH HE'S RIGHT YOUR A BAD MAYOR!"

A chorus of shouts were heard following that, Ranpo smirked after happy of what he had caused.

He would just want some sweets for return but it was all worth it because of the chaos that erupted.

 ____

"Kid where are we going," Chuuya said after following, the snowflake-haired boy.

"Chuuya-san we are nearly there, trust me."

Atsushi eagerly jumped up and down when they had finally arrived, dragging Chuuya to a small area in the park. 

"You have to go there now," Atsushi said, while Chuuya was confused he still followed Atsushi's orders.

The flowers were pretty, Chuuya thought, it was red camelias that surrounded the area in the park (he was amazed that he could still see them in the thin snow), as he walked towards the bridge above the river. The bridge was layered with sprinkles of snow, as it glimmered in the morning light. Stood tall an evergreen tree, covered with fluffy snow, there stood someone on the bridge.

He was met by no other than Dazai Osamu himself, who was clutching.. wait his dog.

"Uh- I got a gift for you... also Merry Un-Christmas," Dazai said after handing the dog to the ginger.

"YOU HAD PRINCESS ALL THIS TIME." As Chuuya cuddled Princess, also examining if she was healthy.

"Wait the thing is called Princess, no wonder it acted like one," the brunet murmured.

"Dazai she's called Princess and is a living-breeding dog not a thing, also how did you not see the name on the collar."

"Chibi still short," Dazai said in response, patting the smaller ones head, ruffling his hair.

"Oi I am not, your just ridiculously tall," Chuuya replied, swatting the other's hand away.

 The silence was endearing, it felt nice because usually both of them would start arguing with each other. After a bit of pleasant silence, the ginger spoke up...

"I heard that the big, bad Demon Prodigy stole Christmas, did you really do this."

"Do you even know me?" 

"Touché."

Then the brunet started to tease the small ginger, in return the red-head started to get angry, oh how they both missed each other, well they both will never say this, they would probably keep this secret to their grave.

Atsushi came running up to them, excitedly asking ," Did you guys make up yet?"

"It was the kids plan?" Chuuya pondered, a little bit shocked about this.

"Yep he marched up towards my home and dragged me out here.. demanding me to apologize to you and give back your dog," Dazai said with a fond smile.

____

One year has passed, it was nearly Christmas, as Chuuya adjusted his outfit which screamed different ways of how wealthy he is.

"SLUG YOU BETTER HURRY UP!"

"OI IT TAKES TIME TO LOOK AMAZING SO ZIP IT!" Chuuya screamed back at his lover.

The brunet was in their living room staring at his watch, great they were about twenty minutes late because Chuuya wanted to be the most fanciest and prettiest.

Chuuya has finally came downstairs, grabbing his purse and Princess as he bubbled with excitement but it fade away when he saw what the Mackerel was wearing.

"AGAIN BLACK, YOUR GOING TO SCARE THE KIDS AGAIN," Chuuya said, rather shouted.

"Again, I don't see what your implying," Dazai replied smugly, but he was still quite annoyed.

"For goodness sake Dazai we are going to adopt Atsushi, wearing black again just seems like its going to be a funeral."

"How?" Dazai said, hurt that the chibi  violated his clothes again.

"Because you dress like someone is going to die," the ginger replied after finding Princess's leash. When he finally found the leash, the ginger rushed to hook it on his adorable dog.

"Lets just go now," Dazai said being a gentlemen that he is  by shutting the door on his dear lovers face.

Then the bickering started after, which seemed the most normal routine they both had.

_____

"Then they adopted Atsushi, afterwards Kouyou became the new mayor and made Karma's life much more easier... now two years later they both going to adopt you two." Ranpo said after telling the story of how the Demon Prodigy stole Christmas in the agency's office.

Aya and Kenji both looked excitedly at each other," They are going to be our parents!"

"Yep," Ranpo said with a mouth filled with sweets.

"Let me guess Dazai's going to slack off again," Kunikida said from his desk.

"Your probably going to be the babysitter again!" Ranpo chirped.

Kunikida groaned, wishing that they both wouldn't get any more children but then he fondly smiled as the two children kept bothering Ranpo with questions. 

"Ranpo your literally their weird uncle," Yosano replied from her nurse's office.

"And your their wine aunt," Ranpo smirked.

"Oh heck I am, with Chuuya as my drinking buddy."

____

(special scene)

"Atsushi's friend one actually loves my dark clothes," Dazai said dramatically to Chuuya in the kitchen. When his lover was busy cooking their dinner.

"His name is Akutagawa and he treats you like god but you don't do anything nice to him." Chuuya replied while cutting up the onions. Frowning, when he remembered the times that the young boy tried to impress Dazai, Chuuya decided to lecture Dazai about this later.

"That's because him and friend two have both huge crushes on Atsushi, I need to protect our kid from them."

"I thought you shipped them together or something," Chuuya replied.

Dazai swiftly said, " Silly Chibi, as his amazing -totally best- father, I need to find the perfect person for our child."

"Whatever you say Dazai... Whatever you say." Chuuya mumbled, unprepared to hear another rant.

THANKS FOR READING THIS! (*^_^*) I gave up half way so sorry if it's bad.

I don't celebrate Christmas but

And....

[]~( ̄▽ ̄)~*ᵇʸᵉ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.4K 22
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
83.9K 2.5K 47
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ช ?" ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๏ฟฝ...
11K 358 10
"๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ? ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค. ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ?" ๐™Œ ๐™ญ ๐™Š๐™˜ ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™†๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™œ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ ๐™ ๐™ค ๐™…...
14.7K 619 21
่ตค - Red. "Does it hurt?" Dazai laughed, "not anymore". Trigger warnings on the first page ๏ผ๏ผ