8 letters||o.piastri

By ssp4rksflyy

In which the middle Irwin child finds out she likes F1 More

8 Letters
Social Media
playlist
one
two
four

three

228 10 23
By ssp4rksflyy

At around seven pm, Sophi's phone buzzed a few times.

carmenmmundt✔️

hi

soph

im outside my love

coming rn :)

"Oh my God." Carmen was holding a massive pile of clothes, a makeup bag and three bottles of wine balanced on top.

"I nicked George's flask, it's in my bra." The brunette marched into the blonde's room and dumped everything on her bed. "Right, so pre-drinks are at ten, but we are pre-pre drinking." She held up the wine and dug out George's flask. "Get that down you."

Sophi opened the flask and looked out her window, seeing Oscar over the way. She held up the flask in a 'cheers'motion', him copying with his glass of water.

"Bottoms up then." Sophi took a large swig, coughing at the burn of the alcohol sliding down her throat. "Oh wow, that's pure vodka."

"Mhm, now, we've got skincare, makeup, hair and outfits to do. Slap on some music and let's get to business." Carmen dug out a speaker and connected her phone. "You seem like a One Direction girl."

"Oh my God, you're my soulmate."

Carmen had dressed Sophi in wide leg jeans and stuck her old Nikes on her feet. She'd lent her an orange sparkly top in the shape of a butterfly and tied the strings at her back. Carmen herself was wearing a similar outfit, but swapped a butterfly top for a black bandeau.

The girls had slicked back ponytails and smoky eyes (Sophi with orange, Carmen with the classic black) and shiny lips. They even wore matching butterfly necklaces ("I've literally known you for a day but you're my new best friend") and spikey silver star earrings, complete with black handbags and the same perfume.

They'd gone through all three wine bottles and the flask of vodka, giggling down the hall arm in arm to meet some of the drivers at a local bar. Max went HARD on the shots before they could even think about moving to the club. The Dutchman was a hilarious drunk, barely able to stand upright as they moved through the streets. Carmen still clutched Sophi close to her, not even letting Oscar or Lando near her.

"Back off, she's mine."

Poor George walked close behind the two drunk women, keeping a close and watchful eye till they got to the club. He knew Carmen could look after herself, especially with Sophi. The elder of the two refused to let her companion pay for any drinks, keeping them content with a steady supply of whatever they wanted.

That was how Sophi found herself dancing on the bar to 'Style' with Carmen behind her, holding her hand and bending over in a rather provocative dance. Carmen was cheering her on as the Aussie girl dropped her hand and continued her dance, bouncing on her heels and moving her hips. She saw Oscar close by, wearing a white button down shirt with short sleeves and his hair slicked back slightly with either water or gel.

Sophi hopped down from the bar, holding on to Lando's shoulder to stop herself from falling as Taylor belted out about a James Dean daydream look. She walked up to Oscar and held a hand out to him, inviting him to the dance floor with her. The boy took her hand gladly, wrapping his arms around her waist while her slithered around his neck.

You got that long hair, slicked back, white T-shirt
And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt (a tight little skirt)

Sophi sang along to the lyrics, getting closer to Oscar so the tips of their noses brushed, her lips tilting up into a smirk that drove him crazy. The driver's hands slid down to grasp her hips, digging his fingers into the denim of her jeans.

And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style (we never go), we never go out of style

His eyes flickered to her lips, the alcohol in his system making his confidence surge. Never in his life would he be dancing hip to hip with a girl he'd met three days ago, yet here he was, Sophi Irwin's nose brushing his as she sang loudly to Taylor Swift and connecting her hips with his.

Take me home
Just take me home
Yeah, just take me home
Oh, whoa, oh
(Out of style)

Oscar leaned forward on impulse and connected his lips with Sophi's in a rough, messy kiss. She kissed him back with just as much force, running her hands up his neck and into his hair, noting that he had indeed slicked it back with water.

Oh, you got that James Dean daydream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like

Kissing Oscar Piastri was glorious.

Sophi didn't want to stop, she wanted to kiss him all night. And oh boy, he could kiss. She didn't care that practically all the drivers could see them, she was drunk and he was there. She smiled when Oscar pulled her closer and gripped her hips tighter, pressing their hips closer together.

And when we go crashing down (now we go), we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style

"Get it, Oscar!" Lando yelled over the music, cheering on his friend. Hearing him made Oscar snap back to reality. He reluctantly detached his lips from Sophi and shouted about going back to the hotel. She was drunk and they both needed sleep.

Once they'd stumbled back, Sophi tried to pull Oscar into her room, the alcohol in her system spurring her on to continue their night. The driver caged her in with his arms, pressing her against the hotel door. Bed could wait a little bit. He groaned softly when Sophi's hands tugged at the ends of his hair, whispering her name into her mouth like a prayer.

"Come in." Sophi muttered, fiddling with the key card behind her. Oscar withdrew his hands from next to Sophi's head and instead placed them over her ears and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead.

"You're drunk, Sophi."

"So are you." Oscar smiled softly at her.

"Not as drunk as you." He swiped her card from her hands and scanned the lock. "Go to bed, and I'll message you tomorrow."

"You don't even have my socials. Or my number." The blonde slurred, holding on to the doorframe to keep steady as she felt all of the alcohol she'd consumed kick in.

"You can't be that hard to find, Miss Irwin." Sophi smiled drunkenly  and finally gave in.

"Goodnight, Oscar."

"Goodnight, Sophi."

you followed sophirwin✔️ !

you followed robertirwinphotography✔️ !

robertirwinphotography✔️ followed you back !

sopirwin✔️ followed you back !

sophirwin✔️

Bahrain

• º º º º º

º • º º º º

º º • º º º

º º º • º º

º º º º • º

º º º º º •

tagged carmenmmundt, robertirwinphotography, landonorris, oscarpiastri, mclaren

sophirwin a beautiful weekend in Bahrain (also discovered i may like f1)

liked by robertirwinphotography, landonorris, oscarpiastri and 4,532,879 others

robertirwinphotography had the best time with you sis!

robertirwinphotography you're taking the next one
|
sophirwin fine ig we can go to 🙄

mclaren amazing guests! hope to see you both soon 🧡
|
robertirwinphotograhy is this a formal invite 👀
|
mclaren maybe 👀

bindisueirwin come back mums losing it without you two
|
sophirwin running across the ocean rn

landonorris dj Lando didn't make it😔
|
sophirwin aw better luck next time

user1 OMG SOPHI AT BAHRAIN

user2 since uh ☝️ when

oscarpiastri so cool to meet you both! see you at Saudi Arabia 😎
|
sophirwin see you lot then (with less alcohol PLEASE)

user3 using them for clout
|
user2 babe she's literally SOPHI IRWIN

carmenmmundt MY FAVOURITE GIRL
|
sophirwin MY FAV AH 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
599K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
141K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
254K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...