Secrets Of The Deep

Від Richiebanks446

Disoriented and heartbroken, Doris sought refuge in a bar to drown her sorrows. She struggled to comprehend w... Більше

A night of destruction
Lemuria, an underwater kingdom
The shadow chamber
Broken into a thousand piece
A beautiful blonde damsel
Please, fulfill that wish for me
The dead can't be brought back to life
You are my next target
A jaw-dropping secret
A human is in love with you?
A shaky grand welcome
Death is the only option for you
The devotion of Kanaloa
A special drink for a special night
The intense search for Bobby
To keep our secret...
The key to unlock mysteries
You are my wife, not someone else's
Chosen among thousands
The height of jealousy
An inescapable death
My missing husband
Love comes with an affection
The heart-shattering past
A fatal counter attack
An unexpected individual
The real mastermind
Confessing the yearned truth
The Abyss
An unraveled secret
A traitor in disguise
Mandy!!!
Entering the realm of death
My heart belongs to Dylan, not you, Thomas.

The rules of love

40 2 1
Від Richiebanks446

Sooner than expected, the pastor concluded the wedding. "By the power vested in me I declare them husbands and wives, they are now officially couples," the pastor announced while the gathering gave a loud ovation. "You may now unveil your bride and have a hearty kiss" the pastor added as the little crowd gave another ovation waiting for the passionate kiss.

Thomas smiled and lifted the veil of the woman in front of him. He stood shocked as he stared at her "Kiss your bride!!!" They all screamed but Thomas stood still. The bride fainted suddenly as they all got into a race to reach the wedding altar but what they saw left their mouths open, it was Emily instead of Doris. "Get water quickly" Sonya ordered as she knelt and placed Emily's head on her lap. The water was brought quickly and sprinkled on Emily's face then she woke up and it took no time before Sonya started to blame everyone.

"Wow! What a family. First, you all agreed to get this girl married to that boy of yours but in return, she got married to my son, you are a betrayal Mandy " Sonya shouted as she stood facing Mandy.

"Shut up, What are you talking about? How can I get Emily here and break my promise?" Mandy fired back.

"You are a cheater and a rascal Mandy, you have always done this since I knew you and you will never change. I hate you " Sonya insisted firmly. Now, the atmosphere got very hot and tense before Grandmother chipped in.

"You both keep quiet and stop disgracing yourselves in front of everyone", Grandmother scolded as she turned towards Dylan. "Instead of fighting, let's find a solution to the problem at hand. And the problem right now is who did Dylan get married to?" Grandmother asked. Dylan moved closer to his bride then he slowly unveiled his biggest imagination. "Doris!" he exclaimed.

Everyone went in shock as they saw Doris beside Dylan. "Doris got married to Dylan!" Grandmother exclaimed. Emily walked slowly towards Doris with watery eyes "Doris you did this to me" she pouted.

FLASHBACK

"So tell me Emily, why do you choose to marry Dylan out of the blue?" Doris asked as she sat beside Emily as soon as they got out of the dressing room. "No reason at all but as they say when you finally meet your loved one you will know, Dylan is my last man and he will always be. Love at first sight simply" Emily said smiling happily.

"Ok no problem sister, that's fine but how about we take a drink before the program starts? You know last moment as single ladies" Doris said as she raised her hands in the air while Emily nodded. "Let me get it" She entered the room and came out shortly after handing over a glass of wine to Emily and holding onto the other one "Cheers!!!" Emily blushed as they both clicked their glasses.

"Your drink has been spiked, I am sorry Emily but Dylan is not the right man for you. I won't let you marry someone like him, I will save you from him and find out his motive for insisting on staying in this house or closer to us. He has a conspiracy planned already and I have to find out as soon as possible" Doris thought as she watched closely to know if Emily consumed a lot of it. "That's enough," she said and retrieved the glass then she dropped them both on the table near them "We will be late for the wedding if we don't leave now," Doris advised dragging Emily along who held on to her head.

"We are about to enter the venue now, the groom on the left is Dylan your husband-to-be while the other one on the right is mine and mine alone," Doris said as he pointed to the altar. "Now you can get in," She directed pulling Emily's veil down and covered her head as well.

PRESENT

Mandy walked up to Doris quickly "Doris my darling why did you do this? Why are you there instead of Emily? You didn't tell me you wanted to get married to Dylan then why did you do it? Why did you marry Dylan suddenly?" She asked several questions immediately. "Because I wanted to marry him and that's all" Doris answered very boldly.
"What! Did you just say you wanted to marry him suddenly? why hasn't this come up earlier?" Mandy asked again quickly.

Without wasting time, Emily rushed over to Doris and gripped the top part of her wedding gown "You cheater I should have known you would do something like this. You spiked my drink and snatched my love from me, I haven't seen a person as despicable as you in my life you seem so caring from the outside but deep inside you run the blood of a snake. You can only bite behind one's back and do nothing more and most importantly you cannot love the person I have given my love to" Emily shouted angrily as she pushed Doris towards the floor but Dylan grabbed her quickly from falling to everyone's amusement.

Doris stared Dylan in the eyes as she got sober and felt a sensitive connection and touch for looking at his face but she got back to her senses from where it was flowing to so she would not forget her plan, she got back to her feet immediately facing Emily. Doris pushed Emily backward as she spoke firmly, "I loved him and I snatched him away from you. Now, I am married to him and will be Dylan's wife forever. You have to accept it, okay?"

Thomas walked up to Doris and tried to hug her but she stopped him by stretching forth her right hand "Don't you even dare move closer to me, I am now a married woman so behave yourself please" she warned sternly. "Doris, with all the love I have shown you how can you not stay with me? You have said over and over again that you are in love with me but this....... it is so impossible" Thomas tried to touch Doris after he completed his statement but she pushed his hands off her before he could reach her.

"Do not take the words of this lady so calmly, I mean everything I have said clearly. How can someone not be in love with such a decent, caring, and charming human being"...she said as she faced Dylan's side "With all those qualities, I fell in love so how can I not get married to him?" she asked then she moved closer to Dylan and grabbed his left hand slowly "Even I do not even know how I fell in love with him" she stared at him in the eyes. Mandy drew Doris back and slapped her hard on her face.

Doris turned back holding her cheeks "Mom you brought me up to always say the truth and I will always say the truth. I realized my love when I saw Dylan, I had never really fallen in love then. I just felt I should always be with him everywhere and again, he is the right one for me.....No matter what anyone does now, the wedding is concluded and cannot be reversed. Every time I saw them both together, I felt jealous just as if my life was going to end like that so I decided that no way the two would get married under my watch and chose my path that would be of high profit to me" Doris said as everyone stood shocked before grandmother spoke up.

"The marriage is done and we will not break it up. Dylan is now Doris' husband and our son-in-law" Grandmother concluded and left the venue immediately as everyone also left quietly leaving Doris and Dylan especially in shock at what just happened.

"Why do this? Why deceive your people? We both know how much you hate me so why?" Dylan asked repeatedly but she decided not to answer him. "Won't you answer me?" He asked again. "You don't deserve an answer, please. Can't you just get this straight? Who does this for someone they don't love? I am married to you which means forever with you. There is nothing anyone can do about it including you, we are bound and destined to be together" she said as she walked briskly away but a painful smile escaped her lip as he backed Dylan.

                              *****
Marvin moved around his room tapping his foot non-stop. He looked upset about the situation "What happened should not have happened, why has that happened seriously... now all my plans will be ruined, it took me so much effort and days to put those plans into use. How do I separate those two?" He thought.

A beep sounded from the phone he was holding "Where are you Bobs, the four of us are here and you aren't here. The consignment is here as well, hurry up" That was the message that popped up as soon as Marvin checked. "The remaining four are here? Let me leave my dearest brother for now and deal with those. I feel this is my lucky day to kill" he said as he moved out.

"We have spread the pandemic so fast that it has affected a lot of unexpected areas as well. Now it is time to attack the metros" Marvin heard one of the voices in the room say but the room was so dark that he could barely see anything except from the four figures in the room.

Marvin decided to move closer to them so he could have a closer look but he stumbled on the trash can placed by the door then the four figures came to know that there was someone else in the room as they hurriedly left through the back door, Marvin ran after them but he could not catch up as he saw them enter a red Toyota car and zoomed off.

                           *******

Doris sat down outside as she continued to sip alcohol from the bottle she was holding. One could sense that her emotion was mixed with sorrow and guilt, she looked up to look at the portrait of Thomas which was hung on the wall above the area decorated for their small honeymoon.

"At the last moment, when I was supposed to be with you for the rest of my life I chose to save Emily from that Dylan" She walked close and touched Thomas's face on the portrait. "That Dylan has separated us by hatching a conspiracy but I promise that I will destroy him," she said finally with a lot of rage burning inside her.

"Will you really destroy him?", she heard Dylan's voice from behind. She froze for a moment before turning back to look at him. "No, I was just playing", she lies. "Whether you want to kill me or not, all I want to tell is it can't happen. It will definitely not be happening as I am in your life and it will take quite a lot of effort to get me out. You claim to love me but here you are conspiring to kill me", he smirked.

"And what if I plan to kill you?", she asks boldly, her eyes blazing with determination. "I can see you have a lot of determination to kill me and I would love to see you try", Dylan scuffs with a mischievous smile on his face followed by thunderous evil laughter. With anger boiled up furiously in Doris, she matched forcefully towards Dylan and tried to slap Dylan but her hand fell to the floor. She looked up and saw no one "Do I really hate Dylan that much that I imagine him being here. Why is this happening? I won't spare him. I will end Dylan's hateful story", she swore, tears flowing down her cheeks.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

146K 5.6K 34
"I'm back baby doll..for real this time" he whispered seductively. What can possibly happen when you find out that your worse enemy is back in town t...
18M 431K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...
300K 5.8K 53
Mea Savanna, strong, caring and bold. Dropping out of college wasn't in her to do list but after her mother's death; everything went down hell. She d...
Operation Falling | Operation Series Book 1 Від MzzHikmah01

Підліткова література

15.1K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...