Healer

By PopDat_Sonic

the story of slim & cash. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
Epilogue

26.

10.5K 548 119
By PopDat_Sonic

Slim

"Hey," Slim said as she got into Cash's car.

Someone had slashed her tires and busted all her windows that afternoon while she was at work.

So now she was car less.

Cash looked up from his phone with stress all across his face. "Wassup, you good?"

Slim just nodded.

"Ight and we pulled the security tape from yo job.. it looks like Camila and her friends-"

"Now imma really beat that bitch ass.. cause what?"

Cash sighed, "Just chill."

"Chill? You saw my car Cash! Do you know how much it's gonna cost to fix it? On top of that, it's gonna take a minute for all the repairs needed.. imma be without a car for like 2 months."

On top of the outside damages, sand was also put into Slim's gas tank.

"This is ridiculous, Ja'More."

"I know and imma handle it Slim, just calm down."

She fell silent as she just looked out the window.

"You want some food? We could go get sushi.. and I know you been wanting to talk so we could do that too," He suggested.

Since Cash had been handling Giovanni on top of the repairs for his shop and Slim's house, he was extremely busy. Everyone was also still at his house. So he and Slim had no real space to themselves.

Slim was frustrated now, within the span of a week her apartment was shot up and her car was completely damaged. After looking at everything, they discovered 95% of her living room was a total loss.

Slim had a good amount of money saved from her job and side hustle, but that was put up for medical school.

She now had to figure out what she was going to do.

"Slim..?" Cash called as he parked in front of her favorite restaurant.

"Oh," she mumbled before undoing her seatbelt.

After opening her door, the two walked inside the restaurant to be seated.

As the waiter led them to their booth, Cash couldn't help but stare at Slim's ass. He missed her and she looked good in her scrubs.

Once they were seated with drinks, Slim began looking through the menu as if she didn't already know what to get.

"When we gon talk?" He asked causing her to look up.

"Umm we can talk now."

He blew out a breath and leaned back, "Ion understand this break shit."

"Well it didn't even happen for real since I'm at your house.." she said.

"Yea but I'm still giving you your space,"

Which was true, Cash elected to sleep in one of his guest rooms.

"Maybe I blew things out of proportion, but I think my feelings were still valid," She expressed.

"I see where you was coming from.. but it don't make sense," he told her. "I'm telling you that I'm not gonna leave you behind no shit like that.. and you steady arguing me down."

Slim nodded, "Because I feel like you say that now, but what if you start to feel differently?"

"To leave you because you can't have kids is low shit, Slim. But like I been telling you, we young I'm tryna enjoy this time witchu not worry bout no negative shit. Especially when I done told you I wanna marry you."

Slim bit her lip, as she had no comeback for that.

"I'm all out of arguments, Cash.." she laughed.

He chuckled, "Cause you know what the fuck it is. You mine, Slim."

"Okayyy, don't do too much," she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Nah for real, you was hurting a nigga heart and shit," he told her.

This made Slim feel bad as she looked at him.

"I'm sorry, Ja'More.. I was overthinking and jumping to conclusions. I should've listened to you."

He nodded, "We good."

"Hey guys!" Their waiter, Raevyn, came up.

This was the same one that had asked for their numbers.

"Hey Rae," Slim smiled.

Cash wasn't a big fan of the attraction Rae had for his girlfriend, but he could admit that she was a nice person.

"You guys want what y'all normally get?"

Cash just nodded as Slim told her no.

"Can you suggest something new for me?"

After Rae helped her, Slim placed her order.

"That girl want yo ass bad.." Cash chuckled.

"Does that make you uncomfortable? I try not to be too friendly with her." Slim told him.

He just shook his head, "Nah y'all good."

Though Cash had expressed his feelings against a threesome. He didn't mind the girl flirting occasionally with Slim, especially since Slim wasn't really interested.

————————————————

"Oh fuckkk, Cash I-I.." Slim moaned as Cash drilled her in his backseat.

They had made it to the parking lot of a hotel Cash had gotten for them. But they couldn't make it out of the car.

"Uhuh..uhuh, you miss this?"

She nodded as she deepened her arch, "I missed yo dick so much.."

Cash groaned as she began throwing her ass back against him. "Fuck girl, I love you."

"I love you too baby,"

He reached underneath her scrub top to gently play with her nipples.

She moaned out as he bent down to place kisses down her neck.

Cash chuckled as she began to move away from him, causing him to hold her hips.

"Nah this what you wanted right?"

Slim just responded with a moan as he went faster.

"Imma cum Cash."

"Cum for me mama,"

____________________________

A week later

"Do you like it?" Cash asked.

The two were at a dealership testing out cars for Slim.

"It's nice.." she nodded as she looked around the 2024 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT.

This caused Cash to scrunch up his face, her reaction surprised him as he knew this was her dream car.

"What's wrong?" He asked as she began walking off.

"It's too much for me right now.. I really liked that Hyundai we looked at."

"Don't worry bout allat, I got it" He told her.

Slim shook her head, "Cash no.."

"Lemme do this for you, why you keep doing that?" He asked.

She looked over at him, "Doing what?"

"When I be tryna pay for shit you gotta problem."

"Paying for my lashes is one thing.. but a whole car, Cash?"

"It's my fault you gotta even look for a car in the first place. Either way you my girl tho, whatever you want imma get."

"Okay, Cash." Slim sighed consequently giving in, he was so sweet to her.

Cash nodded as he followed her out the dealership. Once they got into his car, he turned the car on but didn't pull off.

She grabbed his hand as they walked back to the car salesman who was helping.

"Can I add a few customizations?" Slim asked.

Cash nodded, "What you wanting?"

"Urm, let's see what all I can do," she cheesed.

A few hours later, Slim was leaving the dealership with a 2024 AMG GT 63 4-Door Coupe in her name.

Because really wanted a specific matte grey, she had to wait a week for it to be delivered.

Nonetheless she had her dream car.

"Cash, thank you.. I really appreciate it." She told him before kissing his lips.

He smiled as he started his car, "You welcome mama. You happy?"

"Of course!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 623 20
If you don't like toxic shit don't read Short story with squeal coming soon not edited don't mind mistakes
63.3K 1K 26
WARNING: PROFANITY USED THROUGHOUT THE SERIES Teenagers in their Senior Year of high school going through life together. For better or worse.
46K 1.4K 38
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.
930K 38.7K 53
|๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ| /๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป/ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...