Mysteries of a Prime

Por Aerialace153

Aerialace is a secretive Autobot but what happens when her secrets slowly pour out facing her demons, while m... Más

The energon phantom
New recruit
Darkness rising part 1
Darkness rising part 2
Darkness Rising Part 3
Darkness Rising Part 4
Masters & Sudents
Scrapheap
Con job
Convoy
Deus ex machina
Speed metal
Sick mind/Memories
Out of his head
Guardians of Quasar
Shadowzone

Darkness Rising Part 5

69 1 4
Por Aerialace153

Aerialace's P.O.V

"We cannot allow Megatron to send dark Energon through his Spacebridge. If we fail, the dead of Cybertron will rise, swarm through its vortex, and invade Earth. Bending humankind to Megatron's, twisted, rule. I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation as I was priming by weapons for battle by powering up Nordlys, my sword.

As I came back I heard Ratchet say, "Optimus, I've pinpointed the location of Megatron's Spacebridge, high in Earth's orbit." "Far out of our reach besides Aerialace, but one Autobot cannot defeat Megatron." Optimus stated the cold, hard, truth, "Okay, so guys don't fly, but can't you Groundbridge there?" Miko asked, "The Groundbridge has a limit to its altitude, and thus is unable to reach Megatron's Spacebridge without snapping and sending us into deep space." I informed Miko.

"Since Megatron is likely in already in transit I'm afraid we must take that risk. Reaching the Spacebridge first is our only means of stopping him." Optimus said, "Yes, Sir." I said before leaving to get my weapons and some Oxygen tanks in order to survive the vacuum of space. As I came back I saw Jack and Arcee were back, "Where to?" Arcee asked, "The final frontier." Miko answered, "Space? I-I thought they didn't have any way to get there." Jack asked confused.

"They don't. Really." Miko answered again, while Bumblebee lowered Rafeal down to the ground next to Miko. "Um... Be seeing you?" Jack said confused to Arcee.

As Ratchet opened the Groundbridge."Be careful Bee." "I'm so jealous!" The humans said their goodbyes to their guardians with their guardians giving them a response, "Optimus, if you leave stranded on a planet teeming with humans, I will never forgive you." Ratchet threatened Optimus, "Until we meet again old friend. Autobots, Roll out!" Was the last thing I heard before I opened the tube connected to the oxygen tanks so that the oxygen went into my mask. We all tranfromed and drove, while I flew, through the Groundbridge.

We got through the Groundbridge where I opened my communications link so that I could hear everything, "::Autobots, transform and gravitize::" Heard Optimus say through the communications link. I transformed but didn't know how to gravitize so I just used the thrusters on my back to keep me from crashing into the Spacebridge, "::Ace, is everything ok? Why don't you come down here?::" Arcee asked, "I am able to have a better vantage point from here and thus see incoming dangers better."

"::Ace?::" I heard Miko ask in the background, "::It's Aerialace's nickname from Cliffjumper when she joined the team::" Arcee answered Miko's question. "::Don't look down, or up, or left- guys look!::" Bulkhead said through the communications link, pointing to the right where the Nemisis is coming towards us, "::Megatron's packing enough dark Energon to raise Cybertron's dead?::" Arcee asked, "::And since we don't possess ready means of disabling the Spacebridge. Nothing get in, or out::" Optimus said as we all powered up our blasters.

I finally was able to gravitize but the sound reminded me of my ADU, Automatic Disciplinary Unit, and stayed floating. The Nemisis stopped in front of the Spacebridge, "::Well? What are waiting for?::" Arcee asked, I zoomed in my Optics to see their interstellar navigation system, "::It appears the Decepticons have sustained serious damage to their interstellar navigation system::}" Optimus said what I observed.

"::Oh! That's my handy work!::" Bulkhead said surprised. "::Great job Bulkhead, without the dish, Megatron will be unable to aim the Spacebridge at Cyberton::" Optimus congratulated. "::Don't the Decepticons know where their own planet is?::" Rafael asked, "::Naturally. But Cybertron is many light years away, to reach their target, their aim must be astronomically precise.::" Ratchet answered, "::It would be illogical for the Decepticons to rendezvous with the Spacebridge. They must have an alternate targeting system to lock onto Cybertron, perhaps on Earth.::" I said through the communications link.

"::From what I know about Earth's technology, I doubt there exists a single radio telescope dish on this planet powerful enough to pinpoint Cybertron.::" Ratchet scoffed at the idea, ":: What about a whole bunch of linked radio telescope dishes?::" Rafael suggested, "::Such as the giant sized array in Texas?::" I asked, "::Zip ep ep ep, this is not child's play!::" Ratchet immediately protested the idea, "::Good thinking Raf. Ratchet, have agent Fowler alert the array staffing to the security hazard.::" Optimus said, "::You! Soldier, you're out of uniform! Put on some pants.::" We heard agent Fowler say across the room.

"::That may be a challenge.::" Ratchet sighed, "::I can't get past the array's firewalls, they're too thick!" Rafael attempted to hack into the array, "::You actually think you can keep the Decepticons out?::" Ratchet asked, "::Maybe, if I could get in.::" Rafael argued, "::W-Wait, Raf, what if we could get you all the way in, like, inside the building in?::" Jack asked.

"::I could log into their internal network on the other side of the firewall.::" Rafael said, "::The risk is too great, the Decepticons Will be there, perhaps perhaps even on site.::" Optimus argued, "::Optimus, with all due respect, you said it yourself; This is bigger than the safety of three humans.::" Jack countered. "::Yeah, if we let the Cons win we're fragged, along with everyone else on our planet.::" Miko put in her opinion on the matter, "::Raf?:: Optimus asked, "::I want to give it a shot.::" Rafael said, making up his mind.

"::Here comes the welcoming committee.::" Bulkhead warned as Eradicons flew to us. As we shot them, I flew to Eradicons with my jet pack, I used Nordlys to stab and cut them. They soon came closer to the Spacebridge and I switched to my blaster, I set it to semiautomatic so that I wouldn't accidentally hit anyone on my team. Eventually a few landed on the Spacebridge where the team was on, for the very few that had a clean shot at anyone I quickly blasted them.

Some of the team used their melee weapons for the Eradicons that got in arm's reach. Soon I saw the Spacebridge move into a random direction, I presumed Cybertron, everyone stumbled a bit as they weren't expecting it to move, "::What just happened?::" Arcee asked, shaken from what just happened, "::The Decepticons are locking on to Cybertron.::" Optimus announces.

The Spacebridge suddenly moved again, "::Yeah! Raf did it!::" Bumblebee celebrated, "::Indeed, Bumblebee, this can only be Raf's doing.::" Optimus agreed. A few minutes later and the Spacebridge locked onto Cybertron again. A boom sounded as the Spacebridge opened up, creating a vortex to Cybertron.

We saw Megatron on the roof on the Nemisis, with a humongous clump of dark Energon. As he threw the dark Energon into the Spacebridge I tried to fly up to it but I quickly became nauseous, even though I wasn't that close, it was a large crystal. "::Aerialace! What are you doing!? Go after it!::" Arcee yelled through the communications link, "::Cannot. Go. Close... Urg::" I groaned, a quick shock from my ADU bringing me back to the present, my engines sputtering, trying to stay lit.

We all started shooting at it but it didn't do anything as the dark Energon made it through the Spacebridge. A minute later I nearly purged my tanks from how nauseous I was. "::So how do we defeat a whole planet of the undead?::" Bulkhead asked, "::Optimus! I'm registering a rapidly expanding mass in their Spacebridge vortex one with a peculiar energy signature.::" Ratchet reported. "::Dark Energon. Ratchet, we must destroy the Spacebridge. There's enough live Energon coursing through it to achieve detonation but we lack the firepower to ignite it::" Optimus stated.

"::If I knew how the Spacebridge was engineered I might find a technical way of accomplishing that feat.::" Ratchet answered, "::Um, would scematics help?::" Rafael asked. There was a short silence before Ratchet spoke, "::Optimus, I must say, the Spacebridge is our sole hope of ever returning to Cybertron, are you certain it's destruction is the only option?::" "::I am afraid so.::" Optimus grimly stated.

"::Then my all mean, let us light our darkest hour!::" Ratchet encouraged us. "::Autobots! Take your positions and follow Ratchet's lead. While I make my stand.::" Optimus ordered, "::I will help you, Sir.::" I finally came out of my nausea. Seeing Megatron fly to us.

I intercepted his trajectory my slamming him down towards where Optimus stood. Megatron, quickly transforming, landed in front of Optimus while I flew down next to him, "Your fellow Autobots are wise Optimus, they know when to retreat." I faintly heard Megatron say, "I hold no illusions about engaging your army, Megatron. But I might derail its objective, by removing its head." Optimus threatened, transforming his servo into his blade.

Just as I was about to fly to Megatron, Optimus put his servo in front of me, "This is our fight." Optimus ordered, "This is my planet, sir, I shall do anything to protect is." I argued. Megatron laughed, "Do as your master orders you, little pest." Megatron said, I stood down and allowed the battle to happen.

"Highly unlikely, Optimus, as I am infused with their very might!" Megatron and Optimus went back to their conversation, "One shall stand, one shall fall ." Optimus stated. Megatron equipped his blade and ran to Optimus. Optimus quickly blocked the blade and went for a strike of his own but Megatron dodged his blow and tried to return it, It was blocked and dodged again.

A feel nausea overcome me again as the undead of Cybertron came closer to the Spacebridge, I zoned out as I tried to recollect myself before my ADU activated. As I recollected myself I saw Optimus on the ground with Megatron above him. I flew to him but Megatron was interrupted from ending Optimus, "Ah! Misdirection Optimus! You would have made a fine Decepticon." Megatron congratulated.

"I chose my side. Now Aerialace!" Optimus yelled. I quickly tackled Megatron off of Optimus, I punched him multiple times in the faceplate, he eventually threw me off but I regained my composure and flew to him again. We both equipped our blasters and started shooting each other, I landed a few hits while dodging all of his, I began charging a blast and hit him in the faceplate.

He exclaimed in pain and I punched him over and over again, I flew around his frame, keeping him guessing where I was as he couldn't see. Just as I was about to punch his faceplate he grabbed my servo and blasted my hip platting, crushing my oxygen tanks, as I started to float off into space Megatron transformed and flew to where everyone else was.

As my vision darkened I felt my breath slowing, my limbs growing numb, my spark fading. As I floated off into space, to anyone near, they would hear the faint hiss of my oxygen tanks emptying into the abyss of space. Soon I saw and remembered no more.

Optimus POV

I chased after Megatron to hope and stop him from harming the team. I didn't nothing Aerialace floating off into space, or the faint hissing, I thought she was already chasing after Megatron. As I made it to where everyone was I saw Megatron knocking Arcee down. Knowing Aerialace, I knew she would have seen the blast coming to Arcee and push her out of the blast but she wasn't here. I quickly looked around but didn't see her anywhere.

"::Optimus to Aerialace, where are you?::" I asked, worried into the comm link, all I heard was a faint hissing sound and very laboured breathing. Bumblebee grabbed Arcee and everyone followed me as I went back to were Aerialace and I battled Megatron. I jumped up to where Aerialace was drifting off. Everyone else following as the Spacebridge started crumbling, I grabbed Ace into my arms, feeling a pressure from where the hissing was coming from.

"::Ratchet! Open the Groundbridge!::" Yelled, worriedly. I barely felt Aerialace's sparkrate, feeling it slow down, visor starting to power down. In front of us the Groundbridge opened and everyone drifted through, I went in last as I left to grave Aerialace.

As I fell through the Groundbridge I rushed Aerialace to Medbay, her spark nearly slowing to a stop. Ratchet attached a few monitors to Aerialace, even though they only gave a faint outline of her vitals, it still gave us a clue. Soon Aerialace was partly stabilised and I went back to the main room.

I saw all of the human children hugging their guardians, with the exception of Jack. By the Allspark, we already lost one this week, don't let it be three." Ratchet muttered. Jack went up to Arcee and held her servo, "Arcee..." Jack trailed off, seeing Arcee slowly open her eyes, "Jack, really? There are other motorcycles in the world." Arcee reasoned. "But you're my first." Jack argued.

"And Megatron?" Ratchet asked, "Not even he could have survived ground zero." I stated. "Prime! I didn't get to thank you bots for the save. I owe you one, We all do." Agent Fowler said as he headed to the elevator. "So... Is this the part where you say goodbye and tell us we need to forget we ever saw you?" Miko asked sadly.

"Without a means of leaving this world we Autobots take strength in the bonds we have forged with our three young friends, true warriors. If not in body, then in spirit, my name is Optimus Prime and I send this message; though we did not choose to be of Earth, it would seem that we are here to stay. If you approach this planet with hostile intent, know this, we will defend ourselves, we will defend humanity, we will defend our home." I finished my transmission into space.

I headed inside and over to where Aerialace was, seeing her sparkrate at a resting pace. I hear a sharp gasp and coughing, snap my helm to where Aerialace was greedily taking in air. "W-what happened?" She asked quietly as she turned her helmet over to me, "Many things." I said, I explained what happened. After I was done she disconnected the monitors connected to her.

I gently lifted her into my arms and pet her head, rocking back forth like a sire would do to their sparkling, she gently wrapped her arms around my neck to keep her steady, I heard her start to fall asleep. A few minutes later I was blessed with one of the most adorable sounds; Aerialace was giving off high pitched snored. She sounded like an organic avian called a hummingbird. Soon I also fell asleep.

???'s POV

"Set a course for Earth, it's time to reclaim my pet." I said to the autopilot driving the ship

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

80.6K 2.1K 69
Meet Evelyn Lila Nakadai, a half British half Japanese girl. She loves America pop culture, enjoys playing on her flute and guitar, likes gymnastics...
29.5K 790 16
ShadowLight is a warrior that was born as a mistake. Her teacher is Ultra Magnus. Shadow finds herself on the planet called Earth. She picks up a tr...
99K 3.9K 54
Hiding amongst the mountain peaks, (Y/N) (L/N) knew she would be found at some point. Whether it would be by the Autobots, Decepticons or her past, s...
4.6K 156 22
Various one-shots with naughty Vehicons and little to no context whatsoever and minimal effort plot. Enter at your own risk.