Set In Stone

Od MyAnimehub

Some people came from Future to Save Naruto And Konoha. Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 2

1K 19 5
Od MyAnimehub

Naruto woke up in his room and looked around wondered if everything that happened yesterday was just a dream. He was then brought out of his thoughts a knock came from his bedroom door.

"Naruto" XS-42 voice came through the door "get up and get ready; you got your team placement today" he said before his foot steps were heard leaving the area.

'It's wasn't a dream' Naruto thought sadly as he felt pain in his heart as the horrible future, he was told he had to prevent rang through his mind. After Naruto got dressed in his orange jumpsuit, he proceeded to leave the apartment; as he left down the stairs he saw the apartment that the owner of the building cordoned off by police tape as blood stains were splattered across the window.

At the academy

Naruto entered the class room he looked around and looked as he found an empty seat in the back of the class. He was then stopped by a loud and arrogant voice.

"Hey loser" said the voice as Naruto turned around and saw that it came from Kiba; Naruto's blood began to boil as he remembered what he was told that he did to him and Hinata in the future. "What are you doing here; this is for ninja graduates not retarded failures like you" he laughed and to which he was joined in by the rest of the class except for a select few.

Naruto was unfazed by the words and approached Kiba and looked him dead in the eyes; without his usual loud and hyper active tone spoke "I'm gonna kill you Kiba" he said in a cold tone.

Kiba was thrown off by this along with the rest of the class as they never heard Naruto ever threaten someone or speak in a tone like that; Kiba then grew a smirk "what did you say loser".

"I'm gonna kill you Kiba" Naruto repeated as Kiba's smirk faded "not today, not tomorrow; but I will kill you" Naruto said finishing what he had to say and proceeded to go sit in the back of the class. Kiba now feeling a small sense of danger from the blonde decided to not push any further.

Naruto walking to the back of the class then looked to his side and saw the person who made him just threaten Kiba; Hinata Hyuga.

Hinata was minding her own business until her attention was pulled to the interaction between Kiba and Naruto; she wondered what happened between the 2 boys to make Naruto willing to threaten him like that. She was brought out of her wondering as Naruto walked up the stairs and stopped next to her; Naruto then looked at her and like a flip of a switch smiled at her and greeted her.

"Morning Hinata; glad to see you" Naruto said simply as he began to ascent the stairs once again reaching his seat and sitting down.

'He talked to me' Hinata thought as her cheeks reddened as she began to wonder if Naruto might've started to notice her.

Kiba noticing the interaction looked at Naruto darkly 'stay in your lane orphan boy' Kiba thought as he shifted his gaze over to Hinata 'You're going to be mine one day Hinata' he said as he looked at the pale eyed girl with lust.

Naruto sat down and began looking around the class and his eyes landed onto a black-haired boy sitting by the window; Sasuke Uchiha. Naruto's fists began to tighten as he remembered what Sarada told him what Sasuke will do in the future. 'Sasuke, I thought you were like me; lonely. But looks like I was wrong' Naruto thought until 2 screeching voices came through the door.

"Out of the way piggy","shut up billboard brow" came the 2 voices as Naruto recognized them as Sakura and Ino. Naruto then glared at Sakura darkly as she according to what Sarada told him she was the one responsible for poisoning him. He then looked at Ino who she was arguing with and wondered what will happen to her in the future.

"Ok class" came a voice that Naruto recognized as the third Hokage as he stood in front of the class "please be seated so we can begin assigning teams".

"Uhh… Lord Hokage" Shikamaru spoke up as he was confused "why are you here instead of Iruka sensei".

"Oh that. Uhh…" The Hokage began as he wasn't expecting to be asked a question so he decided to do what every good politician does; lie his ass off. "Iruka and Mizuki were caught committing treachery and were killed" he said as the entire class including Sasuke looked at him in disbelief.

"Who killed them" Sasuke asked wondering who had been strong enough to do the deed.

The Hokage now realizing he should've planned more ahead lied once again "Naruto killed them both" he said which made the class look at Naruto who was looking at the Hokage with wide eyes.

'Why are you telling them this' Naruto said with his eyes.

'Sorry I'm winging it just play along' Hiruzen responded with his own eye answer. "Yes, Naruto was camping in the woods when they were trying to escape the village with the forbidden scroll; Naruto selflessly engaged both of them taking them by surprise and killing them. My Anbu arrived shortly after and brought him to me to which I passed him for being able to kill 2 chunin level shinobi by himself" the hokage finished as he gave himself a mental pat on the back as he covered his own ass.

Naruto was now feeling like a target was just painted onto his back as Sasuke, Sakura and Kiba were now giving him death glares; Hinata was giving him a look of amazement and even Shino and Shikamaru were giving him small nods of approval. Naruto then stood up and putting on his best mask of seriousness spoke up.

"Those 2 betrayed the village; so, I took their lives. I pray none of you are stupid enough to make me do the same to you" Naruto finished as he sat down with a scowl. Inside however Naruto was celebrating in his head 'damn I'm a good actor; I should be in a movie' he thought.

"Ok anyway I'm glad that was brought up" Hiruzen said regaining their attention "since Naruto was not in the original pool of genin he'll be put on a team with 2 open slots; the other one to be filled by Hinata Hyuga as she'll be the best option as the teams scout" Hiruzen finished as Naruto realized what Hiruzen was doing.

Hinata was mentally jumping in joy as she gets to be on a team with her idol.

"Your new team consists of Sensei Yugao Uzuki and a girl named Sarada Suzuki" Hiruzen said to which Naruto and Hinata nodded "they'll be at the Hokage tower as they both just returned from a mission". Hiruzen then continued "most of the teams will be the same except for a 2" hiruzen said "team 7 will be Sakura, Sasuke and Kiba; while team 8 will be Shino, random boy 1 and random girl 1" he finished as he read the rest of the teams off (they're not important so I'm not wasting my time).

Once teams were done being announced Naruto and Hinata got up and started to walk down the stairs to the Hokage tower to meet their new team. Kiba seeing this decided to give Hinata a slap on the ass as she walked by him; before his hand could make contact Naruto caught it and proceeded to punch Kiba in his face breaking his nose.

"Don't ever do that to a woman" Naruto warned as he grabbed Hinata's hand and basically dragged her behind him.

Hokage tower.

As Naruto and Hinata were about to enter the Hokage's office Hinata stopped and Naruto looked at her.

"Umm… thank you for protecting me like that Naruto" Hinata said shyly as Naruto blushed in response as he never realized how cute she was.

'Damn it; I'm such a fucking idiot. Ignoring her for Sakura' Naruto thought until he spoke up "No problem Hinata" he said as they entered the Hokage's office which was full of people.

Hinata looked around and saw the Hokage, a white-haired old man, a hungover blonde woman with huge breasts, a woman with short black-haired woman holding a pig, a beautiful woman with straight purple hair in an anbu uniform and another purple haired woman wearing fishnets and a trench coat.

"Good Hinata's finally here" Hiruzen said as he motioned her to stand next to the other people in the room as Naruto went to the opposite side of the room and looked at them. "Come in" Hiruzen ordered as 4 more people all of whom appeared to be genin although no one recognized them.

Jiraya not understanding what was going on decided to speak up "sensei you ordered me and Tsunade back here because there was a emergency but everything seems to be fine so what's going on" he asked to which he then saw Hiruzen's face grow grim.

Hiruzen then looked at the people at the one side of the room and spoke "Jiraya, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko, Yugao, Hinata; I need you to listen to these 4 and Naruto. And let me warn you everything you are about to hear is true" Hiruzen said to which all 6 began to feel cold at his words. Then a girl with short black hair and glasses stepped forward.

"My name is Sarada Uchiha; daughter of Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno" she said as Hinata gasped in disbelief as it should be impossible as she looks the same age as they do. Next a blonde girl with a diamond tattoo on her forehead walked forward.

"My name is Tsubaki Senju; daughter of Tsunade Senju and Jiraya" she said which made both the sanin pale and wide eyed at the proclamation. Next a girl with long dark blue hair, lavender eyes and red fang tattoos stepped forward.

"I-I'm Moro; I'm the daughter of- "she couldn't continue as Hinata was looing at her in curiosity "I rather not say" she finished. The last one a white-haired boy that gave Anko and Yugao a feeling of dejavu.

"I'm known as XS-42; although I believe a better name would be better so you can all call me Ichigo; I may seem familiar to some of you. That is because I'm an exact clone of Kakashi Hatake" he finished as Anko dropped her stick of dango and Yugao looked at him in shock.

"They all came from the future" Naruto said snapping everyone out of their shock "please listen to them" he said which made Hinata a little nervous. Sarada began to speak up.

"We came back to the past in order to stop the future from happening; you see my father Sasuke Uchiha killed Naruto and began a campaign of global conquest. The future is- "Sarada continued as everyone listened to her and the other 3 explain what happens in the future. They told them about Sasuke's genocide campaigns against bloodlines and people of other nations, about how Sakura started using her medical training from Tsunade to sterilize thousands of women and help Orochimaru create cyborg soldiers, and about how Kiba using his power under Sasuke to rape women and girls with complete impunity and how he bought Hinata from her father to use as his sex slave/ trophy wife.

By the end of the explanation everyone who was listening had a vast array of emotions. Hinata was being held by Shizune as she cried as she couldn't believe that her father and Kiba could care so little about her and treat her so horribly; Shizune tried to comfort the crying girl the best she could but out of the corner of her eye saw Moro looking at Hinata. Tsunade was furious; she didn't know who this Sakura girl was but knowing now that she helped train a monster made her want to go on a rampage through the village to find her. Jiraya was saddened because when he was told he was killed he felt guilty; he felt if he somehow, he stayed alive he could have helped Naruto win and prevent that shitty future. Anko and Yugao looked furious as to how far their village has fallen and at how one of their fellow shinobi Kakashi was a part of it.

Anko being the first one to speak up looked at Sarada and asked a question "why did you tell us; you could've pick anyone so why us" to which Sarada answered.

"Anko Mitarashi, Yugao Uzuki and Shizune Kato are the 3 leaders of the resistance" Sarada said to the shock of the 3 women as they looked at her for more of an explanation until Tsubaki stepped forward.

"Yugao, Shizune and Anko upon the assassination of the fifth Hokage Tsunade along with the entire anbu corps decided to kill the assassin, Sasuke Uchiha; you failed since you were outnumbered by both leaf and sound foeces and half were killed; so out of about 200 Anbu only you 3 and 100 loyal operatives escaped across the border to Suna where you began a guerrilla campaign with the support of the fifth Kazekage Gaara" she said to which the 3 women nodded in understanding.

Tsubaki then looked at Tsunade and Jiraya "before Shizune left she took a sample of Jiraya's DNA and the remaining egg that Tsunade saved incase she wanted children and with the help of Kabuto Yakushi; Orochimaru's former apprentice they made me" she said striking a power pose as everyone sweat drop. "With my moms' legendary genes and my dad's bad ass ninjutsu I became a power house and not to mention" she paused grabbing her boobs and raising them "I got blessed by getting these awesome tits; I mean just try to guess how big these babies are" she said with pride and a lecherous smile.

"83 centimeters" Jiraya said in total confidence in his ability to estimate as all the women in the room looked at him in total disgust.

"Correct; 10 points for pops" Tsubaki said as both father and daughter cackled until both were hit in the head to the ground by a angry Tsunade and a annoyed Sarada.

"That's your daughter"" That's your dad" they yelled at their perverted teammates. Both then got back up like nothing happened and walked back mumbling something unintelligible.

"Anyway" Ichigo said getting everyone back on track "the reason we came back is because we want to stop the future from happening so we need your help to both train Naruto to defeat Sasuke and take out anyone else who might get in our way" he said to which Tsunade then spoke up.

"Why can't we kill them all right now; wouldn't killing them early be the best option" she said to which Ichigo shook his head.

"If we go around killing them all willy nilly not only, will we be stopped by people thinking we went crazy and we might even speed it up because we won't be an obstacle any more" he said to which everybody agreed because if they all got killed or caught then that would make everything easier. "So as of right now we have exactly 6 months to prepare to kill all the minor players; Danzo Shimura, the civilian council, Hiashi Hyuga and the Hyuga council during the Chunnin exam invasion" he finished to which everyone looked at him in surprise.

"Konoha is going to be invaded during the Chunnin exams? By who" Hiruzen said as he wasn't told of this.

Moro then spoke up "by Orochimaru; now I know you want to kill him but don't" she said as Hiruzen Jiraya and Tsunade began to protest. "From what I know Sasuke Uchiha was given the opportunity for power by Orochimaru and he took it. So that will be the best time to kill Sasuke, Kiba Kakashi and Sakura as 3 of them will be outside the village and the other will be in the village isolated" she said as it made sense to kill them where there was going to be no witnesses.

"Ok great" Jiraya said "that's pretty simple; so, let's- "he began until Sarada raised up a hand stopping him.

"It gets worse" she said as everyone's spirits dropped once again "there is also the Akastuki who are planning to conquer the world; this is where it gets complicated. They're being led by Nagato and Konan; Jiraya's old students" she said to which Jiraya's blood ran cold "there are a total of 10 members but they're secretly being led by another person who calls himself Madara Uchiha" she said to which everyone who had heard of the legendary Ninja began to worry that this may be impossible. "Don't worry" Sarada said to which everyone looked at her like she was crazy "from what my 'father' told me his real name is Obito Uchiha; he's just a sad simping man who's angry his crush got killed by Kakashi" she said to which everyone looks at her in minor relief.

Ichigo then spoke up "The last thing we got to make sure to do is kill the one known as Zetsu as he is the real puppet master; he used the Akatsuki to gather up the 8 out of 9 of the tailed beasts to bring back the ten tails and then summon his ancient mom Kaguya or some shit like that I don't know the exact details it happened before I was born" he said to which everyone looked frustrated as the mission became a shit ton more complicated.

Tsubaki then spoke up once more "So basically this is the plan in 6 months were start cleaning house and finish by the time Sasuke goes rogue; so, this is how it goes kill the minor players during the chunnin exams, wait until the Akatsuki come for Naruto and meet with Itachi Uchiha" she said as everyone looked at her like that was the most stupid fucking plan ever to be thought up. "Don't worry Sarada has a plan for Itachi" she said to which they looked to Sarada who nodded in confidence "then we kill Sasuke, Kiba, Kakashi and Sakura during the Sasuke rescue mission. Lastly, we take out the Akatsuki and Zutsu before they start trying to capture the tailed beasts 4 years from now and once, we are finally done and make sure our future doesn't happen we can all kick back and relax after a job well done" Tsubaki finished.

As the people who just finished listening to what was dropped on them, they all looked at each other and Hinata spoke up first.

"I'll help you and Naruto" she said as she got out of Shizune's arms and stood up.

"I'll help too kid" Jiraya said as he was ready to right his wrongs. Soon enough everyone agreed to help and Naruto and the 4-time travelers all smiled; they had help.

As everyone began to leave Sarada grabbed Moro's arm and dragged her into a private room. "What're you doing Sarada" she asked as she pushed her in and locked the door. As she tried to open the door, she heard a voice come from behind her.

"Moro" came a soft voice. As she turned around, she saw Hinata; her mother standing there shaking and trembling her eyes dilated as she looked at her and spoke to her for the first time.

"H-H-Hinata; what are you doing here" she asked nervous and scared; she wasn't ready for this; she wasn't ready to face her yet.

"Sarada used her Sharingan to tell me everything" Hinata said as Moro started to break down and tremble as tears started to fall from her eye's.

"You hate me, don't you? You hate me for what he's done to you" Moro said she began to curl into herself and cry more heavily. "Why would you love me, what girl would love a rape baby, why would-" she was interrupted by Hinata hugging her and putting her head in her chest and resting her chin on her head.

"My mother never hated me or my sister; even when my father abused her she never stopped loving us until the day she died" Hinata said as she looked Moro in her eyes and without a shred of deceit or malice. "I don't care how you were born" Hinata said as Moro began to tremble "I know that no matter what I would've loved you with all my heart" Hinata said before Moro began to cry once more; only this time it was tears of joy.

"M-m-mom. Mommy. I-I- "Moro began but was shushed and held by Hinata as she sobbed.

Outside the door Naruto, Ichigo, Sarada and Tsubaki were all smiling after hearing every word. Ichigo, Sarada and Tsubaki all knew that the tough fearless façade that Moro put up was hiding who she really was; a sad scared girl who just wanted her mommy to hold her.

"Ichigo lets go" Naruto said which made Ichigo question him.

"Why" he asked to which Naruto smiled.

"They need their moment" Naruto said as he turned to the 2 other girls "you make sure they are not disturbed" to which the 2 girls smiled and nodded as Naruto and Ichigo walked off.

Naruto was going through his mind as he heard Hinata's and Moro's conversation and wondered 'did my mother even love me' he was saddened by the thought until he felt a hand hit his shoulder and saw Ichigo with his 2 eye smiles and regular smile look at him.

"Wanna get some ramen" he asked which made Naruto perk up.

"Yeah, that sounds great" he said as he and Ichigo ran off into the village; leaving the tower and the plotting behind for a moment of peace.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

114 2 1
.. Several months after War Sai need their help. It would be painless if sakua would stop being petulent. But he knows Naruto will definitely going t...
Blossom Od a.m

Fan fikcia

6.4K 482 24
He needed help and she was there to provide it. [A Modern SasuHina Fiction] - by a.m [Published April 7, 2023]
128K 2.5K 13
This girl gets board and decides to send Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata to the past.
41.5K 329 21
Naruto hates His family For His Sister He Been Adopted by The Uchihas family Because They Saw him Beaten Bruised And Abandoned by His family His Form...