My harem snaccademia (lemon)...

De shade-1

*WARNING! INCLUDES LEMONS AND EVERY Character is of the age of consent! 18+!!!* You are y/n, a devilishly goo... Mai multe

Small beginings
Fucking pinky (lemon)
Cinnamon roll (lemon)
Two new friends (lemon)
Milfy mama yaoyorozu (lemon)
Sloppy froppy toppy (lemon)
The midnight hour (lemon)
Smooth like glycerin (lemon)
Rockin the bed!+ Consolation from the cougar(lemon)
Two ravenettes pt 1 (sex warning)
Two ravenettes pt 2 (sex warning)
Honey bunny (lemon)
Pillow princess with Pink cheeks (lemon)
Class-mating (lemon)
Cougar tendancy (lemon)

Silky soft Immorality (lemon)

10.2K 87 22
De shade-1

Y/n PoV
The late summer sun begins to set and so the beautiful golden hue shines through the huge glass window behind me, casting the room in a comforting warm glow.
I smirk at my screen as I read mitsuki's message again, the words oozing sexual desperation.

Mitsuki 🔥🥵❤️🤫🐆: Hey there big boy x
I was wondering when you could come and see me next, my slutty milf pussy needs a good fucking. Let me know okay? I'll get everything ready and cook you something delicious 😘 see you soon I hope xxx

Since father won't allow me to bring anymore girls around for two whole weeks I guess I'll have to spend my time elsewhere.
"*fake gasp* my goodness! Are you talking to another girl?" Breaking the blissful relative quiet, mother questions me, her voice filled with fake outrage.
I look up from my phone and gaze over to my diagonal left where mother and father lay on the couch, embracing each other.
The former of the two staring up at me with wide eyes and a cunning smile while the latter just glares at me, clearly still annoyed by my actions from earlier.

"Yeah well..I'm not allowed any girls around now Ma so I thought I'd go out for the night, I don't want to be a nuisance to anyone." Adopting a more relaxed tone to not anger either of them, I answer with puppy dog eyes and a sweet smile.
Before they can even answer if I'm allowed to go out for the night I begin typing out my message to mitsuki while keeping direct eye contact with them.
"Hmm i don't know, what do you think sweetie?" Mother softly inquires fathers opinion while snuggling up to him.
Father keeps his stare at me and hums in a way that makes me feel like he'll say no to punish me.
"As long as you message us back and stay safe then I don't see why not. In fact it might be good for you to give our neighbours some peace and quiet." With half squinted eyes and a stern fatherly tone, dad grants me permission to leave but doesn't let me go without a little snide remark.

Mother looks back to me and smiles lovingly.
"Then Of course you can! Have fun sweetie" strangely mother had lost her trademark mischievous tone and replaced it with pure love and support.
I nod while smiling at them, genuinely appreciating their kindness to me.
"Thanks Ma..thanks dad. I'll shower then head off okay? Don't bother cooking for me, I'll grab something" genuinely speaking with love to them as it's one of the moments where I feel most connected to them, I reply.

Both of them nod then go back to watching their tv show, some drama that I have no interest in.
I go back to typing with a cunning smirk
Me: Hey ;) Good news! I'm free for the evening so for as long as you want me I'm ready, I'll just shower then head over to yours if that's good?
As long as you're alone, don't want to have katsuki seeing me there and hurting me.

Keeping my message fairly tame and not too lewd, I press send and then stand up so I can head for my shower.
Quickly I walk past the couch so I don't block the tv for too long then continue walking before turning left into the hallway.
*VRRRRT! VRRRT!* my phone vibrates as I get another message.
I lift my phone up as I step into my room a few seconds later and of course it's mitsuki, she must be desperate if she's responding so quickly.
Mitsuki🔥🥵❤️🤫🐆: Hey big boy x
I've just gotten out of the shower and already I'm getting hot just thinking about you, I'm home alone..just little ol me.
I wish I had a big strong young man to come comfort me. So I'll prepare some food and get myself all dressed up...or is there any point? I don't imagine I'll be dressed for long xxx

With the cunning of a cat, mitsuki masterfully draws me in through her message while I step into my bathroom.
However before I can respond to her message that she only just sent, I receive a picture from her. A top down picture of her.
Mitsuki's flawless milf body wrapped in a towel that's far too small to cover the entirety of her massive breasts or hide her beautiful curves.
Her breasts sticking up against the fabric and her nipples just barely hidden while her thick hips press out the towel leaving just an inch of fabric to cover her pussy.
And another smaller towel wrapped around her hair leaving just the spiky blonde fringe sticking out.
God forbid I forget possibly the hottest part of the photo, her gorgeous face staring up into the camera wearing the sweetest smile and her beautifully squinted eyes speaking a thousand words.

As I step into the shower and throw my gym shorts out onto the floor, I can't help but gawk at the picture.
Such a simple picture of her covered form makes my dick become rock solid even quicker than a full nude would.
Me: Fuck mitsuki just that picture is making me rock hard. I'll be over in less than an hour. Be ready for me and yeah get dressed because your big strong cub sexfriend wants to peel it all off..slowly and lovingly x

As I hit send I instantly switch to the camera and grab the bottom of my cock with my free hand before snapping a pic of my erect rod.
Throbbing and veiny just begging to be sucked and fucked.
Within seconds both the message and picture come up as seen so I know she's surely enjoying it.
I smirk as I turn the water on and place the phone on one of the many towel racks outside of the shower.
The freezing cold water rushes over my body, instantly cooling my sweating body and washing off the grime and sex stink.
An exhale of bliss and enjoyment leaves my mouth as I feel my body temperature drop quickly.

My phone vibrates again shaking the towel rack and the screen lights up meaning another message from mitsuki.
However with a smirk I decide to let her wait, perhaps that will make her even more eager to have sex with me.
Instead I continue showering nonchalantly, smirking all the while as I imagine her sitting at home masterbating to my photo and desperately moaning out my name.

*After showering*
With one hand I ruffle the smaller towel back and forth on my hair to dry it but my mind remains completely preoccupied with the thought of going to see mitsuki.
Already being dressed means I only have to say goodbye to my parents then I'm free to see probably my freakiest milf.
Between her and mrs Yaoyorozu, she's definitely the more adventurous however both are amazing.

I finally decide to check the message mitsuki had sent me while I was showering, lifting phone up I open my message app where I see her unread texts.
Mitsuki🔥🥵❤️🤫🐆: Ohh my! You're rock hard big boy x I can't wait until you get here! Please hurry!
However there is another message below from about 3 minutes after the first.
Mitsuki🔥🥵❤️🤫🐆: Look how wet I am because of you! I hope you'll take responsibility for it!
And underneath that is another picture from her, it's in the bedroom where I fucked her originally.
I see mitsuki's pussy close up to the camera literally dripping with her delicious clear liquids down onto the soft white bedsheets.

Again I become desperate to see her so I waste no more time and grab both of my dirty towels and head out into the hallway with my phone still open on messages
Me: On my way.
I press send as wander into the living room where mother and father are, as I step in I look to the right where I see a horrific sight.
Mother and father vigorously making out on the couch, mother laying across father's torso.
"What the fuck? Couldn't you wait until I was fucking gone!?" In a disgusted groan I shout out while covering my eyes in an admittedly overreacting manner.

"Ohh stop being such a prude! You just had four girls over! Me and your father are deeply in love ya know!?" Mother defensively but mostly smugly retorts while biting father's bottom lip.
"Fucking hell" I groan as I shake my head and walk through the doorway to the left where the kitchen resides and by extension the washing machine.
Speaking of which, I throw my two towels and dirty clothes in and prepare them to be cleaned.
I then walk over to the fridge and open it seeing all of the assorted snacks mother hoards in here
"Yo Ma we got any bleach!?" I call out as I grab myself an energy drink out of the fridge
"I'm *kiss* sure we've got some *kiss* in the cupboard under the sink! *kiss* hmm why sweetie?" In between her very exaggerated kisses, mother answers not sounding very invested but still curious
With the drink in my hand and a witty response on my lips just waiting to be used, I walk through into the living room again where they still remain kissing before they stop to look at me

"So I can bleach my fucking eyes!" With a jokey tone and soft understanding smile, I reply.
Mother bursts out into a giggle and so do i while father just shakes his head while rolling his eyes..his personality and humour doesn't gel with mine and mothers very well.
"Alright guys. I'll be heading off now, I'll see you tomorrow" with my smile still evident I say my goodbyes as I begin walking out into the corridor.
"Y/n!" Mother calls back to me with an urgent sounding tone which instantly makes me stop and turn on my heels
Quickly I hurry back and peak my head into the room then look over to them, both of them looking at me with mother still laying on fathers torso but now holding her own torso up.
"I need you to do something for me..When you come back tomorrow.." sounding really serious with a worried face mother asks a favour of me.

My face steels and I nod quickly.
"Yeah anything whats up?" Now growing worried I reply quickly as I step back into the room properly.
"Stay out of our room because I'm gonna be climbing and riding your dad with moves that'll make the devil blush" disgustingly mother reveals her sick joke while biting her tongue and smirking but even more worryingly a sweet, familiar and scary smell fills the room.
Mother's quirk scent called seductress very similar to my own.
"Fucking hell!" I literally cringe and slam my eyes shut while pinching the bridge of my nose as i groan angrily.
The thick intoxicating and debilitating smell chokes mine and fathers nose as I've already breathed in.

Father's face drops in worry as I step back quickly
"You better go!" Father warns me as me and him grow worried and mother grows infected by her own quirk or perhaps her quirk is affected by her, either way her eyes dilate as she stares at me then father then back to me.
For fear of mother's quirk affecting me I quickly begin leaving.
"Ughh Jesus! See you tomorrow hahaha" seeing the funny side of her joke I finish my goodbyes as I stride down the hallway to the front door.
"Be safe HMMM!"Father calls out before being cut off by presumably mother kissing him.
A cringed shiver runs down my back as I slide my feet into my shoes and open the front door.

Wearing a half smile I wander out into the late summer air which has begun cooling down now which I definitely like.
I begin descending the stairs and heading towards mrs bakugo's house.

*At the Bakugo residence*
The sky now a very light black and navy blue colour as the sun has descended past the horizon and plunged the city into nighttime.
I arrive at the Bakugo residence, the architecturally stunning house of the family who I have a very unique relationship with.
Hated by the son but lusted over by the mother.
With that very thought in my head I open the gate to the garden and pathway to the front door which I eagerly walk down to the door.
*knock knock knock!* the relatively quiet knocks echo throughout the silent street with all the houses lights illuminating outwards.
All of them besides mrs Bakugo's.

Near instantly the door unlocks and opens just a little bit, enough for me to see mrs Bakugo's beautiful smiling face looking out at me.
"Finally. You know it's bad to keep an old woman waiting and I've been waiting for a while" In a jokey loving tone, the ashen haired woman jokes with a beautiful smile as she opens the door more.
Her gorgeous slim-thick body draped in a fluffy half-length gown with her breasts sticking out against them.
"Hmm my bad mrs Bakugo, didn't want to come over here stinking of sweat...it's good to see you" in a husky seductive voice I reply as I step forward and block the doorway with my huge frame, smirking down at her with squinted eyes
Mitsuki grabs ahold of my hand and pulls me into her house with a desperate yank, I fall through the doorway where mitsuki quickly slams the door behind me and pushes my body against it, trapping me with her thick body against my own.

Without giving me much time to respond, mitsuki locks her lips against mine in a sloppy but passionate kiss with her experience shining through.
"Mmm" I moan happily into her lips as my hands go down and hold her waist through the gown, pulling her closer while her hands massage my toned stomach through my t-shirt.
Her thick tasty tongue slides into my mouth and wrestles with my tongue, both forcefully rolling over one another as we feel each other up.
My quirk activates itself sending my musky smell into her nose, obviously turning her on.
Suddenly one of her hands jumps to my pants where she squeezes the very evident bulge with a gentle compress.

Mitsuki pulls her lips away from mine and stares up at me with a cheeky smile on her face and a string of saliva on her lips.
My eyes drift downwards where I see her very large tits barely covered by the gown so I can fully see her cleavage line.
"I'll take that as it's good to see me too then" I whisper as my left hands travels up her body from her waist to her breasts which I squeeze just as she squeezed my cock.
The unbelievably plump tit fills my palm easily and overflows.
"Come on big boy..We've got the whole house to ourselves and the whole night for you to show me how good it is to see me" Just oozing sexual tension with every word she speaks, mitsuki entices me in as she grabs my hands and pulls me further into her house while she backs up staring into my eyes the whole time.
As I move I kick my shoes off carefully.

We slowly walk back into the joint living room and kitchen, looking exactly the same and the first time I was here.
Mitsuki stops walking at the couch and closes the distance between us once more, locking our lips together as my hand travels down to her ass and slides under her gown where I squeeze it firmly.
The plump flesh overfilling my hand instantly as our tongues wrestle for dominance once again
However shockingly there's no material covering her ass, just the bare warm skin that feels so unbelievably smooth it's hard to understand that a grown woman can be this soft, of course it's her quirk doing that but it's still amazing.
My eyes open wide quickly as I feel her skin against mine which also causes mitsuki to open her eyes and smirk into my lips.
"Ohh you've noticed?" Breaking the kiss just enough so our lips are barely touching, mitsuki questions me softly while squinting seductively.

I nod slowly while smirking back at her, my cock growing even larger as the feeling of her thick ass makes me more aroused.
Carefully but swiftly I bring my hands to the backside of her legs and lift her up off the ground and pull her closer so her legs wrap around either side of me.
"Come on.. let's get you upstairs" I whisper seductively as she looks down at me from her elevated position.
Mitsuki kisses me gently as I start walking towards the stairs, being sure not to drop her or trip on the steps.
Taking it very slow I gradually climb the stairs heading towards the bedroom.

After another few steps i arrive at the top of the stairs where I feel mitsuki's wet core pressing against my lower stomach probably wetting my T-shirt.
I continue walking through the quiet mostly dark house until I reach the closed door of her bedroom which seeps warm light through the gaps of the door and wall.
"Mmmp! *breaks kiss* let me down for juuust a second" mitsuki moans out as if she's got something to show me that she's excited about.
Sure enough I let her down from my grip where she turns to the door instantly, showing off her perfect form through her gown.
With a smirk I slap her asscheek but grab it midway and jiggle the fat which causes mitsuki to giggle cutely as she opens the door.

Her bedroom comes into view, the once white walls are now bathed in a beautiful reddish orange hue from the many candles on the nightstand, further adding to the romantic feeling is the rose petals that lie all over the bed.
A smile is brought to my face however it quickly morphs into a smirk as I see something that changes the vibe from romantic to sexual.
Two fluffy handcuffs and a eye mask lay on the nightstand just waiting to be used.
Mitsuki turns to me with a sly smile but a little blush on her cheeks
"Blushing Mrs Bakugo? It seems you have all of this planned out in your head already so why get embarrassed?" With a soft but jokey tone, i halfheartedly mock her with a smirk.
Mitsuki chuckles before laying both of her hands on my cheeks and pouting sternly.
"Don't mock old ladies young man! Instead put that mouth to better use." With stern but seductive eyes and a matching low tone, the ashen haired milf shuts me up.

With a bitten lip I lean down towards her again with my eyes staring deeply into hers
"Yes ma'am" I whisper as a final confirmation that this will turn sexual.
Instantly my hands grab the waistband of my pants and yank them off leaving me with just my boxers and T-shirt as I step towards the bed with Mitsuki's child bearing hips in my hand.
Intermittently the wonderful milf kisses me passionately while moving her hands to the bottom of my T-shirt.
Mitsuki backs up even more until the backside of her legs hit the bottom of her bed
In one careful slow motion, she lifts her hands which pinch the bottom of my T-shirt and pulls it off my body exposing my chiselled form.

Swiftly mitsuki leans forward and kisses my left pec softly while her hands go further sound and squeeze my cock in its cloth prison.
The hot hard imprint desperately pushing against my boxers towards mitsuki as if it's trying to get to her.
I walk forward again causing mitsuki to fall backwards onto the bed with me kneeling over her, holding myself up with both hands by her hips.
We both lean towards each other and kiss even softer than before as mitsuki runs her hands from my cheeks backwards to the sides and back of my head where her delicate soft fingers scratch and stroke my hair.
Her tongue slides into my mouth as my hands move to the lapels of her closed gown, slowly I peel the gown open while still staring into mitsuki's gorgeous ruby eyes.

The fluffy material pulls away from her body easily as I break the kiss, leaving mitsuki staring up at me with eyes that exude sexual tension.
My eyes break contact with her then move down her body, going along her silky skin on her neck down even further where the window between the gown has perfectly opened for me to see mitsuki's large breasts incased in a silky white lingerie bra, the large mounds of smooth flesh sticking up at me with the nipple visible through the little rose patterned gaps.
Of course my eyesight travels down her amazing body, admiring her slim but not toned stomach which holds an adorable little sliver of fat, her slim waist with child bearing hips until finally my eyes lands on the matching thin white lingerie thong.

The underwear simultaneously barely containing and perfectly fitting her assets.
My mouth drops open to a smile with my tongue flickering up to lick my teeth.
Slowly I lean my head downwards to her waxed soft pelvis as the milf under me watches with her bottom lip bitten.
As softly as I can, I press my lips with the very tip of my tongue sticking out into her pelvis.
Then I move my head up a few inches and kiss/lick again as her pelvis switches to her lower stomach which is completely different in terms of skin.
"Mhm" in a quiet exhale, mitsuki moans out as her left hand moves down to my head where her fingers spread out and hold my hair.
Again I move up even more to her belly button and drag my tongue across the smooth skin making mitsuki giggle cutely.

"Gosh just your kissing makes me melt" Mitsuki exclaims out in a low moan while her head pushes back into the pillow so I can see more of her neck as she looks upwards a little.
My eyes stare upwards at her face with a smirk before I kiss the bellybutton again then move my way back up again until finally her perfect huge tits in their own cloth prison are all I can see.
"Hello again you wonderful boobs" adopting a more relaxed jokey approach, I whisper out to her tits.
This gains another giggle from mitsuki before she shakes her head a little and looks at me with a motherly, mature stare as if she's both amused and disappointed by me.
"Hehehe oh you are adorable y/n although you're a little perv. Here let's get these out for you" As mitsuki releases my hair and puts both of her arms behind herself, sitting up for a second she whispers back to me softly.

Just a second later the bra goes loose as it gets unhooked however the blonde smirking milf doesn't take her bra off, instead she just lays back again with suggestive eyes
"You did say you were going to peel them off..slowly and lovingly. So go ahead big boy. And use that mouth as well" adopting a more dominant motherly tone again, mitsuki responds as her hands go down and pull the strings of her thong to further accentuate the outline of her pussy.
I nod slowly then move closer to her tits where my mouth locks tight around the piece of fabric in between her tits that holds the bra together, holding it in between my teeth where I pull my head back away from them causing the light material to pull away.

As the bra is pulled away, her beautiful milf tits come into view. The perfectly placed and shaped light pink areole surrounding the erect matching colour nipple.
My eyes stare down at the huge mounds of womanly flesh while the bra hangs from my teeth.
Quickly I turn my head to the left and spit it away from me making it drop off the side of the bed before I turn back and lean down to her left breast.
"Fucking amazing milf tits" I whisper before my mouth opens and accepts the hardened nipple onto my tongue.
Gently I suck on her tit like I'm sucking for her breast milk as my right hand goes down and starts rubbing circles on the soaking wet material that holds in her pussy
"Hmm..mhmm..yes baby..hmmm" softly and through a bitten lip, mitsuki moans in affirmation that I'm doing a good job.

Mitsuki wriggles back and forth and presses her head back into the pillow as my tongue begins dragging itself up and down on the nipple.
My eyes move upward from staring at the huge tit that fills my vision to her face, the beautiful eyes of mitsuki staring down into my own with a look of pure bliss.
"It's been so long since I've had someone suckle on my big mom boobs like this ahh hmmm and you're fingers feel so good. So gentle" in a softly panting voice, the ashen haired woman moans as her fingers gently hold onto the wrist of my hand that massages her pussy through the thong.

The kind words of praise that leave mitsuki's mouth make me smile into her tit, genuinely making me feel good.
My fingers also begin making faster movements into her covered pussy, the already wet material growing even wetter.
Mitsuki's breathing begins to shift, going from deep and controlled to shallow and faster, Presumably because of her approaching orgasm.
Just to add to this her legs begin twitching and fidgeting as her stomach rises and falls
"Ooh baby! That feels so good, keep going baby! I can't believe I'm cuming this quickly from just a little pussy rubbing" clearly growing more excited and eager to cum, mitsuki moans out again as she grabs ahold of the back of my head and pulls my face closer to her boob.

However as she begins to pant and become desperate, i pull my mouth from her breast which causes mitsuki to look up at me pouting sadly.
"A beautiful woman such as yourself shouldn't cum from just some fingers, I believe you said i should put my mouth to better use. So just hold on for a few more moments *kisses in between her breasts* and this mouth *kisses her stomach* will have my cougar sexfriend *kisses her pelvis* cuming properly! *kisses her clothed pussy*" as I go down her body kissing intermittently, I whisper sweet promises of what I'm going to do mixed in with a few loving words of affection.
All the while mitsuki stares longingly into my eyes, wincing with ecstasy at each soft kiss that peppers her unnaturally smooth and soft skin.

To not keep her waiting too long, I move my head back down and carefully bite the top of the thong.
Going agonisingly slow as to make her even more desperate, I pull my head down and with it the thin silky thong soon revealing her perfect, smooth and soaking wet womanhood.
The innie lips dripping her juices from my overly sensitive effection.
After staring at it for a few tense moments, I continue to slide down the bed with her underwear locked in my teeth until finally I reach her feet where mitsuki lifts her legs and allows me to fully relinquish her of her clothing bar the gown that only remains on her arms.

Once again I move back upwards to her pussy again but this time I lay in between her legs with my face only a few inches away from her eagerly awaiting still pink pussy.
Finally I push my face into her pussy, my tongue instantly sliding into her entrance and eagerly licking as far as I can.
Instantly mitsuki bucks her hips as a loud moan escapes her mouth, incidentally rubbing her pussy all over my face which I don't complain about.
Instead I double down on the licking, dragging my tongue inside her all over every wall in long powerful licks.
"Ooh god! Mhmm! Y-yes baby! Mmm Lick my pussy with that big thick tongue ahh" in a euphoric voice, mitsuki moans out through a bitten bottom lip as her right hand darts down to my hair and grabs it presumably for stability.

My mouth that remains locked on the lips of her pussy quickly morphs into a smirk as I do genuinely enjoy watching her derive pleasure from this.
Naturally I continue licking eagerly, desperately trying to get her to cum while I drink her juices.
My nose presses into her pelvis so I can get closer and lick even more, wildly my tongue flickers and licks whatever it can.
The smooth bumpy walls pulsate against my thick tongue, eagerly dragging across it to give herself more pleasure and get me further inside.
"God! Mmmph! You lick pussy better than aahh! Anyone I've ever encountered! Mhmm! Y/n! I need to cum! Use that mouth and get me to cum! Haah! I'm getting closeee!" With her eyes half closed Mitsuki screams out wildly as her hand clenches tight on my hair and pulls me even closer to her

Using this as motivation I begin furiously licking and even sucking on her pussy.
"Ooooooooooh!"Mitsuki instantly lifts her legs up above my back and begins quivering as she lets out a loud sultry moan
I move my arms to her sides then rest my hands on her boobs while pinching and massaging her nipples.
Mitsuki's orgasm gets even closer evident by the rising and falling of chest and the grinding of her hips which causes her pussy to rub against my face.
"Y-yes! Yes baby ooooh! I'm so close! Hhhh! Ah ah ah! K-KEEP LICKING!" Through desperate moans and pants, mitsuki loudly shouts out as her legs come down and wrap around my neck pulling me in further.
My nose and mouth is pinned to her pussy as my tongue begins desperately licking since my air supply has been cut off.
"I-IM CUMING BABY! Oooooh please! HAH! HAH! HAAAAAAH!" In a completely unbothered ecstasy filled voice, mitsuki announces her orgasm with a deliciously sexy moan like scream while pulling my hair towards her and flinging her head back to look at the ceiling.

As soon as the last word leaves her mouth, her pussy locks tight on my tongue and floods my mouth with her juices as she shakes violently.
This mature woman continuously cums and rides out her orgasm using my face as a washboard.
"Ahhhhhhhhh!...Haaa!...Haaaa!...oooh!" As she cums she moans loudly and without caution, announcing to the world her pleasure.
Even without access to oxygen I continue to lick eagerly while my eyes stare up at her, enjoying the sight and sounds of her pleasure.
I squeeze her tits while massaging her nipples as she cums just adding to her already immense pleasure
Eagerly I gulp down her delicious sweet juices, wanting to pleasure her as much as possible.
On my tongue I feel her insides loosen a little and stop quivering as her orgasm finally comes to an end.

Mitsuki's hand loosens it's grip on my hair as her legs unwrap from my neck which allows my mouth and nose to be pulled away from her pussy making me gasp for air.
A low chuckle leaves my mouth with my face drenched in her love juices as I lift myself up and crawl over her flaccid body until our faces look at the other.
"Well well well..I know you said you were going to cook a delicious meal but wow ma'am your meals are even more delicious than expected" as i exaggerate the licking of my lips, i slyly whisper with a mischievous tone and smirk.
Mitsuki blushes deeply but smirks with an embarrassed motherly look before slapping my left shoulder gently
"Oh stop it young man! Saying such an embarrassing thing to a mother!" Embarrassed but clearly loving my wit judging by the bashful toothy smirk, mitsuki retorts in a falsely stern voice while one of my hands hold her hips and another holds me up above her.

Very evidently this all has turned me on, shown by my still constrained cock that presses into mitsuki's pelvis through precum stained boxers.
"Hehe So uhh your quirk is glycerin right?" I ask with a seemingly harmless confused tone.
Mitsuki stops blushing and opens her eyes fully to look up at me with a soft normal gaze as if she's just back to being a normal mother.
"Yes sweetie. That's why despite my age my skin is pretty smooth"in her usual voice that gives off motherly kind vibes as she touches her bare chest with her fingertips.
I nod and lean down closer to her face with a more mischievous look than before.
"Nice nice...so with that being said.. do you think your pussy juices will make my skin feel soft like yours?" With a pointed finger to the juices dripping down my face, I jokingly mock her once more with a smug smirk
Instantly the blonde milf blushes wildly again and begins giggling uncontrollably.
She flings her head back and covers her face with both hands while laughing into her palms as I chuckle and stroke her stomach lovingly with a single hand.

"Ohhhehehe! You naughty boy! Don't say things like that! Hehehe! Gosh that's so embarrassing!!" As she begins to slow down her loud laughing to quiet cute giggling, mitsuki once again jokingly reprimands me with her one of her hands going up and holding my shoulder.
I soften my smile as I look down at her while rubbing up her stomach to the underneath of her breast.
"Hehe sorry ma'am but you never know! My sperm seems to affect women despite my quirk not having a direct correlation to it. Maybe since my sperm gets infused with my quirk maybe your own juices gets infused with your glycerin"using some solid logic and reasoning I reply happily.

Mitsuki nods slowly with a smile which slowly turns to a sly smirk as her hands move to rest on either shoulder of mine.
"Maybe sweetie i guess we'll have to see...but speaking of sperm and that wonderful quirk of yours..how about you lay back and let me take care of you" With her voice filling with sexual tension, mitsuki whispers to me while pushing me away from her gently.
In one swift movement I lift myself off her and spin myself around as I flop back onto the bed next to where she was all while mitsuki lifts herself off the covers and gets in between my legs on her knees with her hands resting on my pecs, her medium length nails scratching my skin nicely.
"Let's get these off *scratches her nails down my body* so I can make you relax" as mitsuki drags her hands down my body she whispers to me softly as she eyes up the massive cock that presses against my boxers.

Finally her fingers reach the waistband of my boxers then slide into them and holding it tightly.
Mitsuki looks up into my eyes then slowly peels my boxers down my legs, inch by inch until a few seconds later when my long throbbing cock flops out, going up then hooking downward with the veins bulging out.
Near instantaneously her hands shoot forward and grab ahold of it, her left hand underneath holding the weight of it while her right hand holds the base in a jerking position.
"Such an impressive cock sweetie! I honestly can't believe it! You'll be a heartbreaker for sure!" With a proud motherly tone, mitsuki praises me lovingly as her insanely warm soft hands hold my cock with great care.

Strangely Her words cause a distant memory to cross my mind.
My mind thinks back to my childhood when me, izuku and katsuki would all play together, before he got his quirk and started hating me and izuku.

On the playground, the three of us.
My mother, izuku's mother and of course katsuki's mother all standing to the side chatting and watching their kids play.
And then me staring up at mitsuki who had longer hair back then, even then I knew she was beautiful.
"My my what an adorable young boy! And he's so kind! Goodness Natalia this boy of yours will be a heartbreaker one day!" With a beautiful sweet innocent smile, mitsuki praises me through mother as I hand her the item I was giving her and her gentle hand accepting it.
"Haha yes indeed, he takes after his mother" in her trademark arrogant tone mothers voice echoes in my brain.

My mind comes back to the present, as a late teenager with this woman naked in front of me while massaging my cock
It's clear mitsuki sees me being distracted and confused.
"You okay sweetie?" Sounding very protective and caring, mitsuki asks with a sweet smile.
A mixed feeling of shame, embarrassment and also immense hubris comes over me, rattling me as I stare at mitsuki.
The mixed emotions wrestle with each other while mitsuki leans towards me, letting go of my cock and holding my cheeks now growing concerned.

My cock flexes harder as my hubris overcomes all of my other emotions.
Here I am! About to Fuck the mother of my childhood friend turned bully! Again! Is there anyone I can't conquer?
A egotistical smirk spreads across my face as my cock grows even more making mitsuki look down at it as it grows and pokes her stomach.
"I'm better than okay! You just reminded me of something that you said to me years ago but that doesn't matter now, I need those milf lips around my cock asap!" Keeping my smirk I lay back on the bed again while proudly telling her to continue.
Mitsuki loses the overprotective smile and bites the corner of her bottom lip while sliding back down to my cock.

The hugely erect cock throbs while flushing red as the blood continues to rush to it.
Mitsuki's hot breath and soft lips brush across the head making me shiver ecstatically.
Her hands quickly wrap around the bottom half of my shaft in a tight grip, just the skin on skin contact makes my cock bounce eagerly.
"Gosh it's eager isn't it? Hehe well luckily I'm eager too..now let mitsuki take care of it" With a sultry tone, the blonde milf whispers back to me while sticking her tongue out and teasing me with a potential lick but stopping at the last second.
I don't have to wait any longer however as mitsuki finally moves closer and rolls her tongue across the sensitive head with a great deal of attention.
The thick hot tongue feeling amazing due to the insane skill that she possesses, as it passes over and under the cracks and crevices my head is forced back and my mouth is opened.

Mitsuki's hands don't slack off though, both of them tightly but reassuringly jerk upwards then down as she licks attentively.
Her eyes locked on mine showing no sign of moving or opening any wider than a seductive squint.
"Ohh fuck mitsuki! Your fucking tongue feels so good, I envy every lollipop or ice cream you eat!"desperate for more of her amazing felatio, I moan ecstatically while my hands go down and hold her forearms gently so I don't stop her
Mitsuki smirks and licks the bottom of the shaft above her hands going upwards until she licks the underside of the head
"Don't be jealous of them baby..I never suck lollipops or ice creams" still filled with sexual tension, her voice coils around my soul like an angel as she teases me a little.
Instantly she proves her point that she treats me better than them by locking her lips around the head and licking the head again.

The humid soaking wet embrace of her mouth tightly wrapping around the top 4 inches of my cock causes me to gasp loudly and tighten my body.
In swift but forceful movements, mitsuki moves her mouth down and accepts more of the cock into her mouth which she eagerly laps at with her thick tongue smothering it with saliva before moving her mouth back up, vacuuming her saliva up again.
"SHHHHLP SHHHHLP SHHHHHHLP!* the loud sounds of a wet mouth slurping on my cock fills the room and echos out into the corridor of the dark empty house.
The sweltering heat and pleasure covering my dick makes my eyes roll back a little.

In waves her mouth bobs up and down while her eyes continue to stare into mine, my body seizing up as her blowjob rocks me to the core.
"Ahhhh mitsuki! Ohh please Ugh oh fuck I don't even know! Please take care of me! Your mouth just feels too good!"In a pathetic whimper like moan, i exclaim happily begging for more of the sexual pleasure she's offering to me.
Mitsuki slurps her way off my cock while still passionately jerking the huge thick shaft.
"Don't worry baby, We've got all night alone so I'll take care of you for as long as you want" mitsuki, her voice filled with doting love promises me sweet promises all night long.

Instantly mitsuki goes back to sucking me off, her mouth going down even further with her lips desperately outstretching to get as far as she can.
To add to this pleasure, mitsuki sticks her tongue out underneath the shaft as she approaches the base causing the end of her tongue to cup my balls.
*LOUD GAG* A harsh gag is followed by a similar wretch from the large cock hitting her throat barrier and pushing through, thick wet saliva spewing out in huge amounts onto my pelvis while her eyes drench with tears.
Pulses of intense pleasure shoot throughout my pelvis into my stomach where a coil is tightening as my orgasm creeps closer.

My balls cupped in her tongue suddenly gets stroked by the end of said tongue as her throat contracts on the head.
Because of this my hands lift off mitsuki's arms and seize in midair as my teeth grit harshly
"AGHH FUCK! M-Mitsuki!!" Loudly through my teeth, I moan as her blowjob almost causes me to cum prematurely.
Suddenly mitsuki's hands release my cock and jump up, locking fingers with my hands and pulling them down to keep me secure while her thumbs stroke my skin reassuringly.
*GEEEEEHK!* with another loud gag and splurge of thick saliva exiting the sides of her mouth, mitsuki slides her mouth up my shaft until her thick lips pop off the head with a gasp.
"GUH! It's okay baby.. just hold my hands and I'll use my throat to the best of my ability to drain your cum out."lovingly mitsuki looks after me with her kind words, promising to serve me.

My eyes squint while staring into hers and I nod slowly with my mouth hanging open.
"Y-yeah okay" I mumble as the pleasure subsides due to my cock being out of her mouth.
The wonderful milf between my legs wiggles down a bit further and sticks her ass up a little so I can see it over her head before she lovingly kisses the head with insane passion and doting.
Hot saliva smothers the head before once again she opens her mouth and accepts the thick meat into her throat as her tongue slowly licks up and down as if it's coaxing my sperm out.
Mitsuki resumes the blowjob making me spasm a little, my cock flexing like a fish out of water in her throat.

Mitsuki moans as she suckles on my cock with great diligence, licking underneath the foreskin while bouncing her head up and down on the shaft
My breathing becomes more and more staggered as the mounting pleasure draws me closer to my rapidly approaching orgasm.
*SHLLLRP SHLLLRP GLUK GLUK MMHMM!* the lewd iconically sexual noises coming from mitsuki's mouth echo into the empty house

I desperately hold onto mitsuki's hands as this cougar forcefully sucks my rod, her being calm and controlled while I pant and remain in her care.
A pulse of heat, Moisture and mind bending pleasure shoots through my cock as her throat gags on the head feeling extremely good.
"AHH FUCK! It feels so fucking great mommy!" Through a spout of pure accidental declaration of pleasure, a word that usually I'd only use for midnight comes through to mitsuki.
Instantly her mouth locks tighter and her eyes move up to mine where I'm sure I'm blushing.
"*pop* mommy hmm? It's okay baby you can call me that if you like. So don't be embarrassed Mommy wants your cum so hurry" Slightly surprised at first but quickly adapting to my strange sexual dialogue, mitsuki kindly responds, voice filled with understanding after she slides the cock out of her mouth and goes down to my balls.

Gently mitsuki opens her mouth and sucks on my left nut while licking intently
I nod slowly with a little frown as mitsuki seems to brush off my comment before going back to sucking my cock.
Up and down then back up again all while her mouth vacuum sucks me off and forcefully licks everything available.
*GLLRSH! GLUK GLUK GLUK! SHHHHLP* more lewd noises of felatio escape her mouth drowning out my panting.
My cock begins throbbing and pulsating as sperm prepares to shoot out while I move my hands that still hold onto mitsuki up to her hair.
"M-mitsuki! I'm about Hmm! to cum! Can I cum in your agggh! Mouth!? Or should I cover your Mhmm beautiful face!?" Through pants,moans and groans I manage to ask as her mouth kisses the base as tears stream down her face.
"Hmm! You can do Mhmm! Whatever baby! Or both! Either way GLRK! None of your delicious SHLP sperm is going to waste! But what happened to calling me mommy?" Expertly mitsuki answers my question while bobbing her head and sucking diligently still.
Suddenly she releases my left hand's fingers and brings my hand to her hair where I grab the silky smooth but short hair like she did to me as I assume she wants me to force her a little.

Admittedly I do like grabbing girls hair while getting a blowjob so I use my hand and force her down on my cock.
*LOUD WRETCH* as her lips hit the base of my cock, a huge gag is followed by another splurge of her thick bile like saliva drenching my pelvis
I force her head back up again then begin just halfway bringing her head down then back up so she doesn't puke on me.
*GLURK GLUK GLUK GLUKGLUKGLUK!* quick loud gags come from the milf as sperm floods into my dick ready to cum.
"I- I'm cuming! I'm cuming mommy!"through pants I manage to announce my orgasm, once again falling back into my old midnight habits.

I release mitsuki's hair while my other hand remains held by the milf then move my other hand to the bedsheets beneath us.
Mitsuki lifts her head off the cock and moves her free hand to the base of my shaft which remains drenched in saliva then begins jerking forcefully but not too rough.
"*PLAP PLAP PLAP* that's it, cum for mommy. Just relax and let all of it flow out into mommy's mouth and cover her face.
Mark your territory by jizzing all over my cheeks while thinking mommy belongs to me" with not only the most beautiful loving smile but in the sweetest truly loving voice, mitsuki plays into my lust and perversions while simultaneously effortlessly jerking me of causing a near paralysing wave of ecstasy to seize my body.
"Oh fuck I'm cuming! Ahhhh! I'm gonna glaze your fucking cheeks mommy! You belong to me mommy!" As my eyes struggle to keep contact with hers, I desperately moan out as I hold her hand tighter and quiver from the orgasm that begins to wash over me.

Mitsuki smiles at me as she continues jerking roughly however my orgasm hits me just after.
In the second after a huge spray of my jizz shoots out directly into her face, the whitish thick liquid shooting out and plastering her nose and upper lip as she jerks
"AHHHH! MITSUKI!" I practically shout as the pleasure overwhelms me
Another shot of my kids comes out and hits her left cheek before the milf eagerly opens her mouth and accepts the head in between her lips as even more ropes of sperm shoot out
"GAHHH! Shhhhhhhit! SWALLOW! MOMMY PLEASE SWALLOW!" While clinging to her hand and stiffening my body, I moan out as I watch the ashen haired milf jerking my cock expertly and sucking the head as more of my children shoot out in the awaiting maw

The only thought that goes through my head beside how amazing this feels is "kacchan's mother, Mitsuki is drinking my cum. The cum of the boy who she knew when he was young and was friends with her son.
A mother drinking the cum of her son's ex friend and letting him cum all over her face in her husband's bed.
The immorality of this is too much to handle"

As the remainder of my sperm is literally sucked out of my shaft, my head falls back onto the pillow exhausted from the pure ecstasy of the blowjob I just received.
"*GULP!...Gulp Mhmm Gulp..Gulp!* Mhmm SLURP!" The sounds of mitsuki swallowing my sperm and moaning in delight at how it tastes fill my ears as I stare at the ceiling with a faint stare and gleeful egotistical smirk
As the head pops out from mitsuki's lips the soft sensation of her hand holding mine overcomes the bliss I'm feeling and fills me with happiness as she's still holding me.
My thumb strokes her thumb softly showing my love for her as she does the same, our mutual care overshadowing our lust momentarily.

Meanwhile her other hand gently rubs slow circles into my balls and now limp soaking wet cock.
"Holy shit..*pant* mitsuki..*pant* I came so hard that I went limp, usually that only happens after I cum from intercourse" As I stare at the ceiling just recovering from the orgasm I just had, I praise her for the head she gave which rivals midnight and tsuyu's however tsu is better at deepthroating while midnight feels less sensual and more filthy.

"Hehehe woah I'll take it that mommy did good then?" Following a cute giggle, mitsuki responds with a sensual question.
Before I can respond, a slightly heavy pressure is applied to pelvis and presses down against my limp cock.
I lift myself up a little until I see mitsuki sat on my waist completely unobstructed so I can see her beautiful form.
Using my arms as leverage, I pull myself up and lean on the backboard of the huge kings size bed before I move my arms from underneath me and hold onto her perfect childbearing hips.
"You did better than good mitsuki..fuck that felt amazing"I moan happily as I feel up her body and stare into her slightly reddened eyes still wet with tears.

Mitsuki lays her hands on my elbows then strokes them upwards while simultaneously pulling my hands away from her hips until once again our hands interlock fingers feeling very sensual and loving.
"Well then I'm glad. Ohh and by the way, your sperm tastes amazing so thank you. It's so thick and warm, almost sweet like yoghurt.
I could honestly get addicted to it." With her face still glazed with my wasted children, mitsuki sweetly replies to me as she grinds back and forth on my limp dick which is now growing again
I chuckle softly before leaning forward and kissing her left nipple causing her to bite her lip while looking down at me.
"Speaking of..You've still got some cum on your cheeks"as I pull my head back, I lovingly inform her while stroking her hands

Mitsuki smiles and pulls her right hand away from my left and brings it to her cheek that is still dripping with my sperm.
"Ohh I thought mommy belonged to you? And this was supposed to show that? You want me to swallow that?"as her index finger effortlessly sweeps up all of the whitish liquid, the smirking milf cougar asks rhetorically and jokingly
Obviously I blush a little while smirking as she casually mentions my embarrassing moment.
Mitsuki doesn't wait for an answer and Instead shoves her finger into her mouth, sucking the cum off her finger and swallowing.
Very quickly her pussy that presses into my growing shaft becomes absolutely drenched from swallowing my quirk infused sperm.
"Ooh? Something tells me you enjoyed swallowing that..so how about we get to the main event?"Pointing out how wet she's gotten I suggest moving onto actual sex now.

Mitsuki nods while biting her lip and gyrating her hips against my hot meat.
"Yes..I can't wait to have your massive young dick inside me again" As mitsuki seductively answers she also moves both of her hands to my pecs.
With my right hand I reach over to the nightstand and feel around for the handcuffs and eye mask all while we maintain eye contact.
After a few seconds all three of the items in a pile touch my finger so I grab ahold and lift them back to the bed where I drop them on my chest all except one handcuff which I dangle from my index finger.

"Just have to know, where is the key?" I whisper lovingly while swinging the handcuff back and forth.
Mitsuki leans down and kisses me lovingly before biting my bottom lip gently and pulling back a little.
"In the top draw.. next to the condoms my husband uses to fuck me." In the most sultry yet honest sounding tone, mitsuki whispers through her biting while her ruby red eyes pierce my own.
Hearing her words that drip sexual energy makes my cock get fully erect, popping upwards against her pussy and pulsating as it begs for release.

The sexual tension between us becomes too much as we both overcome our temporary bliss from cuming, in one swift movement I wrap my left hand around her back and hold her close to me while I lunge upward and spin us around.
Mitsuki giggles as I quickly switch our positions and almost lay on her body while smirking down at her.
"Oooop! Hehehe such a strong young man!"mitsuki giggles cutely as she holds me tightly while I lay against her, my cock laying across her stomach.
We both lean forward and kiss each other softly with no tongue however as we are both too desperate to start a full blown make out session.

Instead I kneel up in between her legs that wrap around my waist, the tight thick thighs holding me like a hug.
I grab one of the fluffy red handcuffs that were obviously created purely for sexual purposes and bring it to her hands that she offers forward to me at the same time.
"So Uhh never actually used these before? Do I just click them on your wrists?" With a puzzled smile and frown, I question her while one hand holds her hand and the other prepares the handcuff.
Mitsuki smiles at me as she clearly enjoys watching me figure this out, not giving me any hints.
I click one side of the handcuff on her right wrist with a satisfying click then move the other side to her opposing wrist however mitsuki stops me by pulling her hand away.
"No no sweetie. Try again" strangely she shuts me down with an adorable smile.

I frown and chuckle in pure confusion while she giggles at me
"W-wait what? Haha I'm confused. How is that not correct!? Hahaha!" Completely bewildered i fumble over what I'm saying while we both laugh together.
Mitsuki, with her gorgeous face and beaming smile suddenly releases my waist with her legs and brings them closer to her chest so her knees are nearly touching her breasts.
"Just watch baby then put those handcuffs on me and of course..I'll need you to cover my eyes with the mask okay?" Softly the cougar milf whispers as she lifts her legs in a surprising display of athleticism and puts her legs upward and to the sides so her knees are close to the side of her shoulders.
Then she moves her hands up on the inside of her legs and holds the backside of her ankles so her elbows are near the underside of her knees making the realisation dawn on me of what she wants me to do with the handcuffs.
One handcuff for her wrist and ankle then one on the other side, leaving her arms and legs out of the way to either side and leaving me with complete access to her body.

My eyes go wide as I realise not only how to do it the correct way but also just how freaky she is, it's not surprising that she's so dominant and experienced.
Eagerly I grab the dangling handcuff and lock it onto her ankle then move to the other hand where with another satisfying click I attach it to her wrist then ankle as my cock bounces up and down desperate to start fucking this tied up woman.
"Very good baby, now mommy can't move so you'll have to put the mask on...then do whatever you want to me" as her eyes squint almost closed in an extremely seductive gaze, she explains while wiggling her toes and shuffles down the bed a little so her head rests on the pillow.
I can literally feel a new kink being unlocked inside me as my cock bounces up and down, dripping precum out onto her lower stomach.

Eagerly I grab the eye mask in both hands and bring it to her head while she stares up at me excitedly.
Easily I slide the mask over her silky soft hair and rest the mask on her forehead while rubbing myself against her
"Ohh before I start...do you need me to wear a rubber?" Adopting a slightly more serious tone, i ask mitsuki quietly even though we don't need to be.
Suddenly mitsuki shakes her head quickly with a shocked frown adorning her face.
"No! God no! I've been craving raw young hot cock filling me up not some stupid rubber! Gosh Young man how can you even suggest that as a horny young teen!? You should be begging to creampie me! I'm on the pill! You saw me take it last time!"almost offended that I'd even ask such a thing, mitsuki loudly retorts to me with stern motherly eyes and a matching tone

A smirk spreads across my face as I rub the length of my hot cock against her pussy
"Sorry ma'am! Geez you really weren't kidding when you said you desperate for your cub's jizz"with a cheeky tone i point out while teasing her a little as per usual.
With mitsuki pouting and her clear instructions to not use a condom, I slide the eye mask down a little at a time so gradually she loses her eye sight behind the covering.
Until finally I lose sight of her beautiful red eyes and only see the mask.
To go along with her dampened senses I decide to enhance her pleasure and excitement with a sly smirk, from my chest I release more of my quirk down into her face which she unknowingly breathes in

Instantly mitsuki begins quivering and moaning already as her mouth drops open.
"Hmm y/n! God it smells so good!" With her hands tightening their grip on her ankles, the blindfolded milf moans loudly

Helplessly mitsuki lays there with her arms and legs in the air, unable to move or even see me. I could leave right now and she'd be trapped for her husband or son to find later on.
Although I'd never do that and miss the opportunity to fuck her a lonely cougar milf all night long.
With my breath growing heavier I lay my left hand on mitsuki's right thigh then using my right hand I move my cock to her awaiting pussy that seems to leak far more juices than before. I guess she really enjoys being tied up.

Harshly I slap the underside of my cock against her soaking wet pussy folds making her gasp and jolt upwards in surprise
"Haaah! Oh god!" Desperately mitsuki gasps as her head turns from side to side, trying to gauge where I am
With a smile I move back a little as I line my cock up to the pink entrance of her pussy which literally drools her delicious liquids she's so excited.
Finally after I wet the head with her amazing juices I press it against her folds while I lean more over her body by try my hardest not to touch her other than my cock so she'll get more and more excited.
I lean down to her ear little by little until I can't even see her face, just her soft skin and spiky blonde hair.

Without warning I push harder with my cock for a second or so before the head slides through her pussy entrance and continues sliding through for a few inches.
The intensely hot and tight walls tighten on me as mitsuki moans out an exhale unknowingly right into my ear.
"Aghhh!" The adorable moan that leaves mitsuki's mouth echos right into my ear.
I grit my teeth as her pussy sucks in the first few inches of my cock.
"Hmm what an amazing pussy" Softly and with a sickly sweet tone, I whisper into her ear.
Mitsuki jolts up a little before turning her head and smiling up at me blindly as I grab ahold of the underside of her thighs and lift myself up off her.

Finding myself eager to fuck and cum I decide to abandon the foreplay and just give us both a good passionate fuck.
Slowly I push myself forward into her, sliding my cock through her pussy inch by inch.
"AaaaaaaaaaaAHHHH!" The tight walls widening and eagerly accepting my thick hot shaft as mitsuki lets out a loud continuous moan of ecstasy that only grows as more of my cock skewers her.
*PLAP!*With a dull thud my pelvis slaps against her own as all of my cock lays inside her.
Mitsuki throws her head backwards into the pillow and groans loudly while her pussy shudders and locks tight on me.
"Oooooh! God I can't take this! Y/N! Fuck me! I want to feel you move!" Screaming desperately the milf below me begs me to fuck her properly while looking side to side.

"Hehehe your wish is my command my dear milf" with a smile I respond lovingly as I slide myself back out of her until only the head remains in her womanly folds.
After Lifting my hips up while pushing her thighs for leverage, I drop my hips down towards her with a heavy thrust.
"*PLAP-SHLK!!* ahh! Eek! SO GOOD!" Loudly mitsuki moans and shouts wildly as my cock slams into her womb
The intense heat and pleasure wave that shoots up the length of my shaft into my core makes me grit my teeth through a cocky smile.
"Oh it's that good huh mrs Bakugo? *PLAP PLAP PLAP!* I've barely started thrusting and already you're quivering like a virgin" adopting a more jokey smug tone, i semi-mock her to which she rocks back and forth and moans.
"Oooooh! Naughty *PLAP-PLAP!* naughty boy! Yes! *SHLK!PLRT!* yes it feels great! But don't get distracted mocking me! Get back to fucking me! *SLAP PLAP PLRT!*" while her thick body gets rocked up and down by my heavy slow thrusts

Following her orders I adjust my posture slightly so my back is mostly up straight while my hands sink into her fleshy thighs.
*PLAP AHH PLAP SLAP OOH PLRT* the equally loud sounds of mitsuki crying out and my cock slamming into her pussy ring out, echoing through the empty dark house behind me.
"Agh fuck *PLRT!*mitsuki!! Fuck this is great! *PLAP PLAP PLAP!* god I love milf pussy! I can't believe just a few days ago I was helping you out with groceries and now I'm *PLAP PLAP SHLLK!* bashing your fucking guts!" Losing all semblance of decorum, I shout out without a care in the world as if I'm trying to tell her husband and son all while mitsuki moans uncontrollably.

"Oooh! *PLAP SHLP!* I'm so glad you were there that day to help me with groceries! Hmhm! Otherwise I wouldn't have ahh! Access to this perfect youthful cock!" As mitsuki pushes her head back into the pillow while blinding looking up at the ceiling, she agrees with me.
With every heavy thrust her insides tighten and quiver, completely faltering as I push in but then desperately locking onto me as I pull out making it much harder.
The bumpy walls massaging my smooth shaft, coaxing the sperm to come out and impregnate her.
"I'm so *PLAP SHLP PLRT* fucking glad your son isn't here! He'd fucking kill me hehehaha! *PLOP PLRT SHLK SHLP!*" with a wide smirk I bring up this milf's son to gain a reaction from her while my hips lift up then slam down into the blindfolded woman.

"Ooh! Oooh! Ahhh! N-no! No he wouldn't! I wouldn't ahh! Let him! Yes yes yes! Oooooh!" Through a wide sloppy smile filled with saliva and her pearly white teeth, mitsuki shouts out through many moans as she's just about to cum
"AHHHHHHHHH! GOD! I'M CUMING!" Wildly mitsuki screams out as her orgasm hits her suddenly, a splash of her squirt coming out while her pussy locks tight not allowing me to pull out
For another few seconds mitsuki quivers and shakes while her insides almost sucks on me, all the while panting and moaning.

My smirk widens as I slide myself back out of her, dragging her womanly juices out of her.
The fact she'd protect me from her son just goes to show how much she cares for me.
"Hey mitsuki! Mind if I *SHLK SHLP SLAP* use this again?" As I continue to thrust but much slower as I reach over to the left nightstand, i softly and lovingly ask as if I'm begging for something.
Before she even has time to ask what I'm going to use I slide the top nightstand drawer open with a loud sliding sound.

With my left hand I reach around inside, brushing across the packet of condoms and the key to the handcuffs.
Not intending to use that however I just pull it out and place it on top of the stand, then return my hand to the draw where I quickly find what I was looking for.
I grab ahold and pull out the long pink plastic vibrator which accidentally hits the stand making a little thud ring out.
Of course mitsuki looks to her right towards the nightstand even if she can't see
"What was that sweetie!?" Mitsuki questions with nervousness in her voice as she looks to the right then back to me again.

Smirking I lean down and hold the vibrator near her ear while she unknowingly looks up at me
*VVVVVVRRRRRRR* the vibrating noise alerts mitsuki after I turn on said vibrator making her jump
"I don't want that thing inside me, all I want is you sweetie, I can't use that plastic when I have a massive hot cock inside me" without missing a beat mitsuki already shuts me down with a stern motherly tone again.
A chuckle rises in my throat followed by me throwing the vibrator over my shoulder that lands down near the end of the bed.

Quickly I go back to thrusting into her, enjoying every single thrust as her womanly juices flood her tunnel which contracts on my skin.
*SHLK SHLK PLAP PLRT SLAP TAP!* my hips vigorously slam down towards her pelvis while I stare down at her beautiful half covered face while her huge tits move up and down with my rough movements
I move my hands from her thighs to her huge mom tits and grab ahold of the fleshy mounds while my thumbs lay across the erect nipples
Mitsuki gasps from my grip while she tightens on me once more.
"Ahh! Y/n! Suck on mommy's titties again while you fuck me! Mhmm!" Through a strained panting voice, the cougar demands I show her love.

Naturally I don't deny her what she wants and lean down so I'm more laying on her torso before I accept her right nipple into my mouth while I pump my cock into her repeatedly.
"Oooh baby that's it! Ahh! Suck mommy's titties like your thirsty for hmm my titty milk! God this feels incredible!"The slippery walls drenching my shaft in its warm love liquids showing that fact as mitsuki shouts unbothered by who could hear.
A cheeky idea comes to my head that will serve me down the line as fap material so I use my free hand and reach over the bed where I grab ahold of my phone and open it.
Clicking on the camera app then switching to video while aiming it at the unsuspecting milf who just moans wildly with an open mouth.

"Hey mitsuki how about you explain to me what's happening and how good it feels while cuming on my cock again?" Holding the phone away from her face enough so it can see her blindfolded face and her tits jiggling around as I thrust, i smugly coax her to do as I say as I press record.
"W-what baby? *PLAP PLRT PLOP!* ahhh! Okay! A-anything for you! Ooh! Ahh! I'm getting fucked in mine and my husband's bed by a young man *SLAP SHLP SHLK!* the age of my son and it feels absolutely agh! Incredible!......was that good!?"mitsuki at first responds confused by after a little harsher thrusting gives in and tries to follow my command.

Of course my phone captures the whole thing which makes me smile but I'm not content with her barely explaining anything.
"That was good mitsuki but I feel you didn't explain it properly..am I really just some young boy to you? I'm hurt. Be honest with me." Playing up my reaction purely to get her to add onto her speech, i respond lovingly as I pan the camera down to her pussy gobbling up my cock then back up to her face.
"N-no! You're way more than that! I'm sorry! I'm getting my *SLAP PLAP CLAP!* fffffucking guts rearranged by the ex-friend of my ahh! son! The boy he bullied! I'm cuming constantly on his cock and I even swallowed his Mhmm! delicious young semen! It feels amazing! Agh! I never want it to end! I LOVE YOUNG COCK!" Eager to please me, mitsuki desperately shouts out unaware that I'm videoing her as I fuck her.

Satisfied I finish the video and drop the phone on the bed beside us.
"Good fucking milf! I'm gonna Argh! Fucking creampie your milf pussy! Cum! CUM ON MY COCK MITSUKI! fuck your pussy feels so fucking good!" Completely leaning my whole body weight into her helpless body, I shout out as the pleasure becomes too much for me to handle.
Blindly mitsuki smiles before sticking her tongue out with panting loudly
"AHH! YES BABY! MOMMY IS MHMM!CUMING! OOOOH FUCK YESSS! CUM INSIDE MOMMY! HAH HAH HAH HAAAAAAAAH!" Being rocked up and down by my thrusts but also because of her bouncing her hips into my own while I push down into her, the slick noises of her pussy almost matching her loud moans of ecstasy as she cums again.

I grit my teeth harshly and slam my eyes shut as I plow into her guts, roughly thrusting up and down while I barely hold myself up
"IM CUMING!!!! AGHHHHHH!" With one final shout of confirmation, I announce my orgasm just before my sperm begins shooting out of me
*SPURT SPURT SPUUUURT!* like an eruption my thick hot cum shoots out in large ropes desperate to impregnate the woman beneath me.
"AGHHHHHHH! FUUUUUUCK! TAKE MY FUCKING CUM MOMMY!" Through a strained voice due to the pleasure and me tightening my whole body, I moan out while mitsuki shakes on me.
The whole of her pussy contracts on my shaft as her womb opens up to accept all of my sperm sending warm waves of ecstasy all into my body.
"Oooooooh! Haaa...haaaa...haaaa!" While me and the cougar just lay there pressed against each other, mitsuki just moans and presses her head into the pillow exposing her throat to me.

Finally the height of our orgasms dies off causing me to slump down onto her chest with my head pressing into her throat which rises and falls as she pants.
Her arms and legs still above her head while her open mouth pants with a satisfied smile and her tongue hanging out.
The intense feeling of her pussy rubbing against my shaft brings a smile to my face, the thought of me carelessly jizzing inside another milf filling my head making me feel even more pleasure.
"Ahhh..mitsuki. That was incredible" exhausted and satisfied, I groan into her ear while she quivers still.
"Haa..baby..you're cum is so hot. It's burning my womb" through a set of pants and moans, mitsuki responds sounding completely joyous and pleased.

My cock softens inside her as I calm down, going limp making her hot walls feel even more comforting which makes it even worse that I need to pull out otherwise I'm gonna hurt mitsuki by laying on her legs that are backwards right now.
Still I don't move straight away, instead I push my lips to her throat and gently kiss the perfumed insanely smooth and wet skin which i suspect is due to her quirk being released while we were fucking and sweating.
Mitsuki jolts at the sudden touch but then relaxes and leans her throat into my lips while a soft moan leaves her smiling lips.
"Let's get you out of these handcuffs" I whisper as my lips leave her skin and I begin sliding backwards out of her.
*SHLLLLLLLLLK!* the lewd loud sound of her juices sliding out of her as my cock pulls backwards fills the room.

My cock pops out of her beautiful innie pussy leaving it glistening with a mixture of her own juices and my sperm.
A few seconds later my huge load of cum makes its way to the entrance of her pussy and begins trickling out.
Kneeling in between her legs still with my limp cock hanging down towards her pussy, I reach over and grab the key from the nightstand.
Silently I unlock one handcuff on each hand which causes her arms to fall to her stomach from her ankles then I unlock her ankle handcuffs which causes her legs to shakily lower themselves around my body to the bed.
However I want to pull the eye mask off so I reach forward and slide it upwards revealing her beautiful crimson eyes once more which stare at me with a dazed gaze.
"Mhmm. That was incredible baby. You're creampies feel otherworldly. It's like there's a gallon inside me, feels like even with the pill I'll get pregnant" as she lays her right forearm across her forehead, she moans sweet praise softly to me as I myself rub her stomach softly with my right hand.

I stare into her eyes silently for a few seconds before crawling on top of her with my left hand and knees holding me up while my right hand trails it's way up her body to her boobs where I squeeze her left one.
"Hopefully" with a smug smirk and tone, I add the simple enticing word which makes her giggle.
Simultaneously we both lean our head forward with puckered lips and closed eyes until we kiss softly.
Her experienced lips clashing with my own in a declaration of affection as her right hand moves from her forehead and holds my sharp jawline.
Sweet delicious familiar saliva floods into my mouth as her tongue wrestles with my own in my mouth.

The silent house just emphasises our passionate kissing due to the sounds being even more intense and loud.
Her hand that holds my jawline strokes downwards onto my neck then even further to my chest where she gently pushes me away causing me to move back with my lips still puckered.
"I forgot! I've prepared food for you if you're hungry? It's my special pork katsu sando, it's to die for! Remember last time before you..kissed me that I asked if I could cook that for you? It'll only take a few minutes to fry and put together" excitedly mitsuki reveals she's literally prepared to cook for me while sitting up with her legs still wrapped around me.

A warm fuzzy feeling fills my stomach and heart as I've never really had someone be so kind after sex, sure midnight cuddles me and mrs Yaoyorozu let's me sleep next to her, the other girls tend to pass out. But to have one of my girls cook for me like this after I just had sex with her.. it feels nice.
"Y-you'd cook something for me?" With a soft, confused but also happy tone I ask the smiling milf while being completely bewildered.
Mitsuki then squints her eyes a little with a frown while lifting her hands to my cheeks where she squishes them inwards making me pucker them
"Ohh sweetie..of course I will." With the most motherly, non sexual or lewd voice I've heard from her since I first met up with her and helped her with groceries a few days ago, she responds sounding like she feels bad that i'd even have to ask that.

My smile is literally forced wider while I nod happily.
"Yeah...yes please ma'am that would be great"pathetically I whimper back to her while she stares into my eyes, completely captivating me.
With the combination of her smile, her hands gently cupping my cheeks and her motherly loving demeanour I become putty in her hands. I feel my steely defences falter as I melt in her palms, my whole muscular body relaxing and decompressing.
"Aww look at you. Such a strong young man but you secretly love being mothered don't you?" Mitsuki once again whispers with a loving voice showing how great of a person she really is.
I don't get much time to answer since she begins leaning forward again to kiss me so instead of speaking I nod slowly.

Just after, her plump lips press into mine for a surprisingly quick kiss before she pulls away making me fall forward slightly as I try to get more affection.
Mitsuki holds me up by my cheeks before slowly unwrapping her legs from around me then swinging them off the bed and climbing to her feet all while I remain in her grasp.
"Stay here sweetie..I'll get that cooked up for you"while stroking my cheeks with her thumbs, mitsuki demands to me in a whisper.
I nod while keeping eye contact.

A few seconds later as she walks around the bed while swinging her hips, i spin around and flop down onto her bed making many of the roses fly off onto the floor.
Mitsuki picks up the gown from the bed next to me and puts it on while smiling at me before blowing a kiss at me and walking out.
She quickly disappears into the hallway and down the stairs while I lay in complete shock at how I feel.
A tidal wave of confusing emotions washes over me now the pleasure of sex had subsided, no regret but definitely embarrassed.
The image of her smiling down at me all those years ago still haunts my brain. Her kind words repeat in my ears. Why is she different? Why are some of my girls able to pull this emotional vulnerability out of me?

My thoughts are completely yanked away from me by my mind and switched to a memory of another woman. This time the purple flowing hair and captivating blue eyes of midnight staring down at me while she holds my head to her breast and jerks me off.
Her seductive yet caring eyes glaring into mine as she controls my pleasure, seemingly enjoying being in complete control of me.
And finally one last memory pops into my head, one with fuzzy edges and a very vivid image of a certain black haired woman.
Mrs Yaoyorozu. Her beautiful thankful smile at the dinner table when I defended her from her husbands horrible words.
Nothing more. Nothing less.
My heart throbs as I think of her.

"Why? What is it you have..the others don't?" My inner voice seemingly asks the women in my own head.
The image quickly disappears leaving me staring back into the dark hallway ahead of me, confused and without answers.
Quickly the silence becomes deafening.
For a few extra long moments I stare into the hallway just waiting for something to happen.
"Hmmm-hmmm..hmmm-hmmm..hmmm-hmmmhmmm" suddenly from all the way down stairs I hear angelic humming which instantly soothes my soul
Once again the old memory of mitsuki goes through my brain, her sweet smile and gentle fingers brushing across my own as she grabs what I was handing to her.
A slight happy smile tugs at my lips as I think of our fond memories and listen to her in the present cooking for me.

*10 minutes later*
While I lay here, stroking the length of my cock to pass the time. Mitsuki finally finishes cooking by the sounds of her humming getting closer and her footsteps climbing the stairs.
I sit up in her bed and eagerly gaze out into the corridor where I quickly spot mitsuki in the dark as she arrives at the top of the stairs and turns to her right where she sees me awaiting her.
With long but slow and seductive strides towards me, mitsuki approaches with a happy smile on her face and a plate of sandwiches with a glass of water in her hands.
The smell of freshly fried pork sandwiches fills the room making my stomach growl.
"Here you go sweetie" with a loving motherly tone once more, she whispers to me as she arrives at the side of the bed still barely draped in her gown.

First she hands me the ice cold water which I eagerly bring to my lips and take a massive refreshing gulp then place it on the nightstand.
Surprisingly mitsuki doesn't hand me the plate of food, instead she climbs onto the bed on her knees and crawls up until she's literally kneeling on either side of my hips looking down at me
"Say ahhh!" With one hand holding the plate and the other picking up the first triangle shaped sandwich with its crust cut off, mitsuki insists on me opening my mouth so she can feed me.
Of course I oblige with a fair amount of joint embarrassment and excitement.
"Ahhh" i emphasis the sound to show my enjoyment.
Carefully mitsuki places the corner into my mouth before my jaws slowly close, sinking my teeth into the soft then intensely crispy and hot sandwich.

I pull my mouth away and chew gleefully as the admittedly delicious taste fills my mouth, burning my skin but tasting too good to stop.
"Mmm!" I happily moan as I stare into mitsuki's eyes who still kneels above my pelvis.
Mitsuki giggles while smiling proudly before lowering herself down until her bare pussy rests on my cock, her warm wet folds laying against the shaft.
"Hehe I'm glad you like it baby" mitsuki whispers as she brings the sandwich to her own mouth where she bites the same edge as me as I hold her hips and smile up at her.
The crunch of the pork cutlet ringing out breaks the silence before once again mitsuki feeds me like I'm a child.
Gently placing the sando into my mouth and watching as I chew and swallow then rinse and repeating.

Bit by bit the sandwich goes down as I devour it in complete blissful silence while me and mitsuki refuse to break eye contact.
Our gazes locked in a battle of devotion and love. I'm sure in this moment she just sees me as a means to an end, a cock to expel her loneliness and desperation for sex.
But I see her differently. All I see when I look at her is the woman I met all those years ago, who showed me motherly affection. And served as one of my first crushes.
Despite the age difference which would've been illegal just a few years ago but now while being strange and immoral due to her being my ex friends mother. I still care for her.
However my thoughts cloud with horrible memories of her son, the main figure of torment during my most developmental years.
All the times he hit me, belittled me or destroyed my homework, threats and insults.
The pain he caused me still haunts my life.

My grip on her hips tightens as my mood sours which she definitely notices made obvious by her eyes turning to a confused frown as she puts down the empty plate on the nightstand.
"You okay baby? You look a little pale..and upset" Lovingly and full of caring, mitsuki enquires how I am while reaching for my face with both hands.

Another memory of this very woman enters my mind, a very faint distant one of that same playground but earlier on in the day.
Mitsuki reaches down towards me with sad eyes, stroking my sore cheek after I hit it on the slide..because katsuki tripped me.
"Ohh no! Goodness are you okay y/n? Let's get you to your mother. Awww poor boy. It's okay! Don't worry!" Protectively, mitsuki desperately but expertly soothes me as I cry while she guides me to my own mother who couldn't care less.

My memory fades back into reality with the same woman looking nearly identical to how she did back then.
I literally can't help myself as my arms dart around her body and pull her closer to me until my face gets buried into her breasts, her heartbeat audibly speeds up as her arms are forced away from my cheeks and slowly lower themselves down to hug me.
"Oh darling..is this about katsuki?" Seemingly understanding my emotions, mitsuki softly whispers to me as she just holds me.. all the while blood begins rushing to my cock.

Naturally my thoughts are partially dragged to memories of him hurting, bullying, harassing and belittling me.
With a furrowed set of eyebrows I nod into her chest as I hold her close. Maybe this is why I have this attraction to her..because of my distain to her son.
Filled with a mixture of hatred and lust I tighten my grip on her and swing my legs off the bed dragging her smaller frame with me, of course mitsuki yelps and holds me tighter so she doesn't fall.
With strong purposeful strides I leave for the door to her bedroom and the dark hallway that follows.
Once I'm out into said hallway I look around while mitsuki looks down at me with a worried face but she does wrap her legs around me.
"Y-y/n..baby it's okay. I'll make katsuki apologise to you, let's not ruin a nice night and go back to bed okay? I don't want you to get upset" trying her best to calm me down, mitsuki grabs ahold of my cheeks with both hands and whispers down to me protectively.
However I stay silent and continue walking towards the next room across the hall.

Carefully I move one hand to the door handle and open it making it swing open revealing the dark but vaguely familiar room.
Katsuki's room.
Mitsuki's face darkens as she realises where I'm taking her, the daunting realisation that her affair partner is going to fuck her in her son's room.
"N-no no baby let's just go back to my room! Or I'll ride you on the couch! Anywhere but there sweetie!" Desperately mitsuki pleads with me as I ignore her silently and walk into the bedroom.
The admittedly clean and sleek room passes by quickly as I walk to the other end reaching the bed with the orange duvet.

Perhaps too roughly, i throw her onto the bed where she lands with a thud.
"Y/n please not in my son's room!" Again mitsuki retorts while putting her hands behind her to hold her body up.
Quickly I kneel on the bed in between her legs while laying my hands on her hips before flipping her over onto her hands and knees.
Assuming doggystyle position mitsuki looks back at me with wide worried eyes as I angrily grab her hips ready to take out my frustrations on her in form of rough sex in an immoral place.
My rock solid burning hot cock throbs as it hotdogs her thick asscheeks, rubbing up and down in slow deep thrusts.
"Your son! Made my life a living hell! For over a decade! I think the least I deserve is a little payback...so I think giving his mother a creampie in his bed while him and his father are out of the house is justified" in a tone that encapsulates my hurt, anger and confusion all in one, I growl down to her while I lift one hand off her hips and hold the middle of the shaft, bringing it to the entrance of her pussy.

Mitsuki's eyes go wider as she realises I'm serious about this before they quickly half close looking to the side a little sadder.
"I know..I'm so sorry about what he did to you." Going quieter mitsuki agrees with me as her hands grab ahold of the bedsheets.
My hand moves from her hip to her asscheek, stroking along her skin before grabbing the fat meat and pulling it away from its twin revealing her asshole and pink dripping pussy.
From all of my pores, I release my quirk in an unusually thick cloud down at mitsuki who instantly quivers and bites her lip harshly.
"Oooooh FUCK! God I'm so close to cuming already! Just the smell! It's so..intoxicating!" Mitsuki moans out as she's so engrossed in the quirk smell that she almost forgets about the fact she's on her sons bed.

Taking advantage of her arousal,I push my cock forward into her soaking wet pussy.
The folds instantly giving way and accepting the shaft with eager wetness making it slide further and further in
"AhhhhhHHHHH!" A gradually louder and louder moan leaves mitsuki's mouth as my cock buries itself inside her.
As soon as the head arching over inside her, hits about halfway into her, her asscheeks quivers like a leaf in the wind as her insides can barely contain the thick shaft that stretches her walls.
With a little push my cock finally hits her cervix that has traveled down to meet my cock as it eagerly awaits insemination and with that mitsuki's curved fingers grip onto the duvet even tighter making her veins pop out a little.
"Oooooh god! Your dick is just too big! And SHOOOO GOOD!" While constantly fidgeting to better acclimate the rough huge cock inside her, mitsuki shouts out sounding almost pained however she hasn't told me to pull out yet.
I guess I'll start thrusting then.

With my mind already made up and feeling vindicated in my hatred for her son, I grab her hips again and begin thrusting.
Pulling myself backwards from wet humid tunnel that desperately grips onto me so I can't leave.
However dropping my body weight forward makes my cock slam into her sending her forward in a jerk followed by a "YAAH!" Like Yelp.
"*PLAP!* too good hmm? if you love it so much then fucking cum from it! *SPANK!* CUM! *PLAP PLAP PLAP SLAP PLRT!*" through gritted teeth and a furious growl, I shout down at her completely unbothered by who hears.

The harsh thrusts instantly cause mitsuki's back to lose its near perfect level flatness as her torso drops to the bed with her hands near her head still grabbing the duvet.
Still though I see her perfect milf tits swinging and jiggling in time with the harsh thuds that my pelvis and cock cause.
"N-Noooo! I-I can't cum on my sons bed! It's awful! I'll be a worse mother than I already am!" Jerking back and forward while just trying to keep a sliver of her moral integrity, mitsuki pleads with me.
However I'm not convinced, the way her body sways, her insides clench and her moans leave her perfectly formed plump lips proves to me that deep down she loves this.
Once again my quirk releases itself while my right hand harshly spanks her asscheek repeatedly making her yelp and the skin to turn red.
Pairing all of this with the rough thrusting and quickly she's brought to the edge of her orgasm, her breath becoming a pant while her body quivers and shakes trying to adjust.
*SLAP CLAP PLAP PLRT SHLK!* with one final barrage of rough thrusting, the noises emanating from her pussy become louder and louder
"HAH HAH HAH N-NO! I'M CUMING! OHH GOD! HAH HAH HAAAAAAH!" As her orgasm springs on her from my rough fucking, she begins shouting out across the room even though she says she doesn't want to.

As my cock pulls backwards, her grippy lips hold on desperately as her pussy starts cuming.
Thick juices spray out onto the bed and my cock as her first orgasm hits her, pleasure washing over her shame and denial.
"Noooooo! God it's soo good! I c-can't! Oooh I'm cuming!!!!" Mitsuki screams shamefully, completely engrossed in the mix of pleasure and shame of what she's doing.
My eyes watch her shaking, observing her body's reaction and enjoying every second of it. Watching her asscheeks quiver and clap together as her orgasm shakes her core, listening to her lewd strained moans leave her mouth while seeing her arched fingers clenching onto her son's duvet makes my cock throb even harder as it now wants to cum too.

"Oh no..*pant* I'm an awful mother..*pant* I just came on my son's bed from the boy he bullies." Sounding on the verge of tears from both shame and enjoyment, mitsuki laments on her immoral actions as i hold her hips and slide myself out of her again until only the head remains in.
"Well? How did it feel mitsuki? Hmm? Did you enjoy this young cock bullying your pussy?" With a sly cocky tone, I embrace my hubris and proudly enquire to her pleasure while I spank her ass again.
Mitsuki plants her forehead into the mattress and moans quietly as I push back into an inch or so before pulling back out

However she shakes her head into the mattress defiantly, clearly determined to not abandon her moral compass.
"Didn't like it no? Hmm okay guess I'll have to try harder!" Nonchalantly I reply as I hold my hips back ready to throttle her pussy once more
Before mitsuki can reply I let my hips fall towards her once more making my cock slam through her tight walls, forcing them apart until the head harshly bashes into her cervix
*PLAP n-no! CLAP Agh! SLAP PLRT! Ooh! SLAP SLAP SLAP!! Eeek!* in between loud claps of wet skin on skin mitsuki's moans squeak out.
Her huge wide asscheeks ripple like waves while her pussy grips onto my shaft eagerly.
I move my right hand away from her sore red asscheek to her asscrack where I rub my thumb over her asshole which makes her jolt up a little before relaxing.
"Aghh mhmmm fuck baby oooh Eek ahh!" Mitsuki begins starts shouting out incoherent moans and groans as I fuck her from behind.

Around my shaft,her pussy leaks all over the hot skin, sloshing her womanly juices around inside so it's instantly one of the wettest pussies.
Adding to this her quirk probably helps make this completely silky smooth making it easier to thrust in.
Little splats of her liquids fly off onto the bed from my harsh,long but slow thrusts.
Slowly I slide my thumb into her asshole, the digit pressing through the tight muscle ring into her hot anal tract making her groan even louder as I assume she's not used to anything in her ass.
"ARGGGGH!"In an overly sexual voice, mitsuki cries out as her pleasure begins to grow as her apprehension and resolve begins to falter.

Using my thumb in her ass, I begin pulling her backwards into my thrusts while she desperately tries to hold herself still.
The reddish candle light reflects beautifully off her diamond wedding ring, far smaller and more modest than mrs Yaoyorozu's, painting the walls and my eyes in a reddish glow.
Just the thought of the beautiful ravenette woman makes my heart throb and my body to release more of my quirk at mitsuki
"Oohhh! *CLAP PLAP SLAP!* n-no please don't cum again!" Just as desperate as before, mitsuki screams out not wanting to cum in such an immoral place.
Just on time her insides begin tightening and dragging my cock further inside, eagerly anticipating what sperm will eventually come out.
"Close to cuming again? *SLAP*Goodness mitsuki pace yourself you don't want to pass out now do you?*PLAP PLAP CLAP PLRT!* At least you seem to be enjoying it! Are you mitsuki!? *PLRT PLAP CLAP!* Are you enjoying the boy you knew since he was 5 now grown up fucking your brains out in your sons bed? Hmm? *CLAP PLRT SLRP!* Tell me Mitsuki!!" Taking great enjoyment in watching her wrestle with her emotions as I just did, I angrily ask her wanting an answer still.

Mitsuki shakes her head, shaking it side to side against the duvet as she breaths heavily
"N-no..I'm ooh sorry I can't say it! Mhm! Please! If I say it ahh-I'm scared I'll blame you and myself! Agh! It's wrong y/n! Sweetheart please!" Growing so desperate to not defile her sons bed and permanently change her relationship with him, mitsuki gives one last effort in a set of pleading shouts.
A futile effort nonetheless as I know her better than she thinks. With my right hand I reach over to my phone, pulling my thumb from her ass and open it to the camera before I start recording her from behind, her soft bare skin, fat ass and ruffled blonde hair being the main things seen.
"Well...if it's so immoral and wrong I guess I'll just leave." With a purposely saddened tone, I regretfully reply as I pull my cock out slowly, ensuring it hits all of her weak spots as I go.
*SHLLLLLLLLLLLLLK!* The slow extremely exaggerated pullout causes the longest wettest noise to happen as shivers run down mitsuki's beautiful bare back.

Just as the head is about to pop out, mitsuki's left arm makes a sudden movement backwards, reaching around and grabbing ahold of my wrist that holds her hip meaning I can't pull out properly.
"W-wait Okay just wait...I'll do it. Just don't leave" as our eyes meet over her gorgeous naked body, her face blushing but painted in beautiful apprehensive arousal and lust, mitsuki finally relents and agrees.
My mouth forms a sick smug smirk as she finally falls to me.
Angling my hips down towards her thick ass which stick up in the perfect doggystyle arch, I plan on giving her the best fuck/creampie she's ever had and due to how close we are to cuming already..that won't be hard.
*PLAPCLAP PLAP SLAP PLRT!* the loudest sounds of rough sex rings out as I drop my hips towards her big mom ass.

Instantly the blond milf is a moaning mess, gripping onto my wrist so I can't pull out with tight arched fingers which bulge and go redder from how harshly she's holding me.
Swiftly she bites down on the duvet to stop herself from moaning too loudly but I quickly pull her back making the duvet distend
"Nuh-uh mitsuki! Don't forget to say it! Right as you cum and I impregnate you! I want you to exclaim how good it feels to have your son's bullying victim cum inside you on your sons bed!" Adopting my dominant demeanour and tone as I thrust roughly, giving her backshots from behind. I shout down at her as I continue to pull her away from the bed.
Mitsuki nods quickly before the duvet falls from her teeth back to the bed with teeth marks evident in it.
"Ompf! I will! Ahh! I swear I will! Ooh Mhmm!" In between her womanly moans that completely disregard her responsibilities as a mother, mitsuki cries out loudly as her pussy becomes more and more wet.

At this time I place the phone on her lower back where the arch starts and continue recording for my own pleasure, the cold phone making mitsuki shiver and shrink underneath me.
Of course I return my thumb to her ass with a forceful push making mitsuki groan loudly through gritted teeth.

The huge fat asscheeks ripple and clap in time with my thrusts, insanely youthful and round for her age with no signs of sagging.
Just like her titties that swing back and forth underneath her.
I wiggle my thumb around inside her ass, mainly against the thin wall of flesh that separates her ass and pussy, through said wall I feel my cock slamming through her pussy.
"Fuck I love fucking the mother of the little cunt who hurts me. I've never been the strongest or had the best defensive or offensive quirk but one thing I've always had is my charm and looks. Which is one thing I've always had over katsuki so this realistically is the only way I can get back at him" Filled with a mixture of rage, hubris and shame I shout out down to her, abandoning my filter to degrade her son.

Mitsuki's eyes clench shut as she shakes her head in complete denial.
"NOO! Please don't say that!" In a moan like shout, mitsuki responds defiantly hearing my harsh words about her offspring.
However it's clear she doesn't mean what she's saying as instinctively her ass is being thrown backwards into my thrusts making it clap against my pelvis, engulfing my cock into its hot wet embrace.
*PLAP CLAP SHLP SLAP!* more lewd wet noises of sex ring out as I refuse to relent on her, little strings of her juices attach themselves to my pelvis and shaft then get stretched out as I pull back.

With my left hand that holds her hip, i lunge forward and grab ahold of her hair in one large grip before pulling it backwards making her look up to the ceiling as I near my orgasm.
My shaft begins tingling from the euphoric pleasure that mitsuki's tight milf pussy causes, the walls hugging my long cock with their bumpy interior literally begin dragging my cock further in as if it's asking to be impregnated.
"God milf pussy is amazing! Argh! Fuck! Yes take this dick mitsuki! You have no idea how many nights I dreamt of fucking you! Agh! Mhm!" As i speed up my thrusts to increase my pleasure and bring me closer to cuming, I shout out sexually charged compliments to her.

Sweat pours off my body, literally staining me and mitsuki as well as the duvet in sex stinking sweat.
In time with my thrusts my hair bounces in my eyes, only slightly obscuring my vision which I don't really care about as I can still see the gorgeous milf below me.
"I..ahh!..I saw you. I saw all the times you HMPF! eyed my ass and tits, I just thought you were a pervy oooh! teen but to actually think a few years later you'd agh! be fucking me from behind!" Through her strained womanly voice, mitsuki shockingly reveals in a sultry ashamed moan in between her moans.
My eyes genuinely widen at the surprise but of course I smile happily with ego swelling inside me
"Hehe! You naughty milf! Noticing your sons friend eye fucking you and not saying anything!"slyly but proudly I jokingly reprimand her naughty behaviour.
Finally I feel my cock swell harder and hotter as my sperm begins flooding into my shaft, preparing to impregnate the milf with all my children.

Due to this, my thrusts become more sensual. Deeper and more concentrated while also becoming slightly faster.
Mitsuki's hands flail a little and try to grab onto the duvet in different places however due to my thrusting and pulling on her hair, she can't grab onto anything for more than a few seconds.
"Oooh fuck! *PLAP PLAP PLAP!* Mitsuki! I'm gonna cum!" Loudly I announce as sweat drips off my nose down onto her lower back
Mitsuki nods against my grip while moaning through her teeth, sweat and her quirk mixing on her gorgeous naked skin.
"Ahh! Y-yes! Baby I'm cuming too! Ooh god! It's so immoral! Hmpf! I'm ruining my son's bedsheets! Ahhhh!" Lewdly mitsuki responds while also being unable to let go of her morality even for a moment.

Admittedly this angers me a lot so I pull my thumb out of her ass and spank her already sore red asscheek.
"If you're so fucking distracted by stuff like that then we can always just stop so you can sort it out! God I can't believe you're worried about him while I'm fucking you!" Angrily i respond as I stop thrusting completely but keep my cock sheathed inside her, her inner lips gripping tightly on the base of my shaft.
Again mitsuki pushes back against me then looks over her shoulder with half closed ashamed eyes
"N-no..I'll deal Ahh! with it later! I..I'll change his bedsheets! Just AHH! Just keep fucking me please! Ooooh! Im sorry!" Now losing her concerned tone and replacing it with a more sexually charged version that oozes impartiality, mitsuki responds as I move my right hand up and over her arched back towards her far cheek.
With two fingers I hook the inside of her cheek and pull spreading her mouth wider and slurring her moans as her tongue flickers over my digits.
In waves her pussy begins pulsating as her orgasm is approaching also announcing my own
*PLAPPLAPPLAPCLAPSLAPFLAP!* The loud lewd noises of copulating echo out as I begin thrusting as hard as I can, literally slamming myself into her while she rocks back into my thick rod.

"FUCKING CUM YOU SLUT! CUM ON MY FUCKING COCK WHILE THINKING ABOUT HOW YOU'RE GETTING BACKSHOTS IN YOUR SON'S BED!" As my orgasm reaches its breaking point and my sperm begins to flood out, i scream down passionately at the milf with my eyes locked onto her face being pulled towards me by my fingers.
"AHH AHHH AHHHH AHHHHHHH! HARDER! YESH! HARDER! MOMMY ISH CUMING! CUM INSIDE MOMMY!! I HMPF! PROMISE NOT TO WORRY ABOUT MY AHH-SON WHILE YOU'RE FUCKING ME ANYMORE! I LOVE BEING FUCKED ON MY SONS BED BY THE BOY I KNEW SINCE HE WAS FIVE!! HE'S GROWN UP TO BE SO GOOD AT SEX! IM OOH! SORRY BABY! N-NOW PLEASE LET MOMMY CUM!" Mitsuki fully abandons her concern by screaming out her response so loud that the neighbours will probably hear as tears run down her face onto my fingers, diluting her mascara into thin black lines

Just as I start cuming, I pull my fingers from inside her mouth then grab the back of mitsuki's head and push her down into the mattress while my left hand shoots down and pins her hand to the bed where it grabs the crinkled sweat ridden bedsheets and my fingers interlock in the gaps between her fingers but from behind.
My phone slides to her right and falls onto the bed,still filming capturing all of her immoral words.

A huge euphoric blast of pleasure hits both of us simultaneously as our tingling genitals slam together and tighten.
*SPUUUUUUURT! AHHH SPUURT! ARGGHH! SPURT SPURT! MHMM FUCK! SPURT SPURT SPURT!* Like a rocket my cum begins spraying out into mitsuki's awaiting womb which eagerly takes in all of my wasted children while I moan and groan atop mitsuki, pushing her down into the bed and enjoying the feeling of dumping my cum into her and having her inner pussy and the outer lips gripping onto my shaft.

*SPPPPPSHHHHHHH!* A huge fountain like spray of her womanly squirt comes spraying out onto the duvet and bedsheets as her orgasm hits her hard.
"OOOOOOOOOH! YES BABY DUMP YOUR YOUTHFUL JIZZ IN ME! AHHH ITS SO HOT! ITS OVERFLOWING IN MY WOMB! GOD IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! IM GETTING EEEEK! IMPREGNATED IN MY SONS BED BY HIS CHILDHOOD FRIEND!!" As her orgasm slams her core, mitsuki screams out while staring at hand that pins hers down.
Her whole body quivering and vibrating as my cock creampies her, lewd noises and moans leaving her mouth simultaneously to create a symphony of primal sexual bliss filled noises to fill the house.

The entrance to mitsuki's womb meeting me halfway in her pussy means I can't push in all the way but it doesn't matter to me as I stare down at the moaning woman, panting as sweat trickles down my face onto my nose.
My cock bounces up and down constantly as it desperately tries to drain its shaft of the sperm, little drops of hot cum occasionally dripping off the head into her womb.
My hands and overall body begin relaxing as my need for pleasure has been satiated, my strength weakening but still i hold her hand from behind while stroking her hair slowly.
"Ughhh..*pant*ohh shit..*pant* mommy *pant* mitsuki that felt so *pant* fucking good! Your pussy is gobbling my cock up! *pant* was it was good for you?" In between pants and moans, I whisper to mitsuki as I lower myself down to lay across her back but keep myself up enough so we aren't face to face, rather I'm looking at the back of her head.

Mitsuki's hand underneath mine which is still grabbing the bedsheets tightens her grip on said sheets but also rubs my thumb with her own while smirking up at me.
"Yes it was Mhm! ooh you naughty young man. I can't believe you got me to do that on my sons bed! Gosh I never thought you'd be so perverted. But seriously honey....if he bothers you just tell me okay? He hasn't done it since the last time we saw each other has he?"  At first being seductive but soon losing that feeling and moving to a more concerned motherly tone, mitsuki weakly responds.
Her concern for me makes a smile creep across my face while I push even further into her spilling a little drop of cum onto the top of my shaft.

"No. He's actually left me alone for the last few days but I've just been avoiding him." Happily I respond as i twirl a strand of her ashen hair around my index finger.
Before she can respond, I lean down even more and basically lay across her body until my head hits the mattress facing mitsuki so our lips are only a few inches apart.
Because of this, mitsuki lowers her body down completely losing her arched form until she's just laying on the bed with me laying mostly on the bed but partly on her left side.
"Thank you" as our eyes connect for a moment, abandoning the sexual tension and moving to pure loving attention, I whisper softly to the milf who genuinely has helped me so much.. and has been one of the woman stuck on my mind.
This causes mitsuki to smile the sweetest most beautiful smile with her pearly white teeth showing while her eyes refuse to break eye contact.
"Anytime sweetie." Mitsuki whispers back to me as her fingers stroke my own before she begins leaning forward towards my face.

I too begin leaning forward with puckered lips as does mitsuki until finally we share another beautiful soft kiss.
Our lips clash passionately but gently, rubbing over one another as our tongues coil over one another's, sharing our saliva eagerly.
As we break the kiss I travel my hand down from her hair to her neck then her middle back where my hand strokes back and forward.
Finally I slide myself backwards so my limp cock pops out of her cum filled pussy, luckily not much of my semen leaks out.. only a little dropping onto katsuki's bedsheets before I drop to the left which relieves mitsuki of my weight on her back.
Now lying next to each other, sweat ridden and breathing heavily we begin relaxing from the intense sexual experience we shared.

A shroud of bliss and peace covers my body as I stare into mitsuki's ruby eyes.
"What was that memory you talked about? Earlier. You said about something I said to you..what was it?" With a curious smile and gaze, mitsuki breaks the silence as she too rolls over onto her right side opposing my left side so we can fully face each other.
In between us our hands rest on the sweaty crinkled duvet where our fingers gently brush over one another's.
"When I was young..I gave you a flower.
After katsuki had tripped me at the top of the slide to make me fall down and I hit my face..you took care of me, better than my own mother cared to do. And so I gave you a red rose which I thought matched your eyes..you called me an adorable young boy..a little heartbreaker." With a slightly more solemn tone but one which also resembles a tone of nostalgia and happiness, I explain my memory to the woman who gave it to me while looking down at her fingertips which lay in between my own fingertips.

Mitsuki's eyes sadden as she realises what I'm talking about, I can tell she feels pity for me or at least felt it back then..
"I guess....I dunno, when you said it i felt.. cared for in a weird way I guess..to put it simply..I liked it." As talking about my emotions gets me down and embarrassed, I begin whispering while avoiding eye contact shyly.
The room returns to silence while the sound of my heartbeat in my chest is anything but.
However seconds later it becomes clear I have nothing to worry about as mitsuki moves her hands away from mine and grabs my cheeks gently before pulling me towards her until finally my head is buried just beneath her chin into her neck.
"I remember..I kept that rose until it died, it's my favourite flower." As she embraces me tightly with her chin resting on the top of my head with her arms wrapped around my back, Mitsuki acknowledges my sweet memory, understanding what I want and what I'm saying.

With my cheeks burning hot from embarrassment, I stare wide eyed into her silky skin while my arms tighten around her.
"If you need someone to hold you, to love you, to care for you, to be proud of you...then I'll be there for you." Already understanding what I'm in need of, mitsuki responds to an answer I haven't even given yet
Once again I become putty in her grasp, my heart pounding at the sensual loving feeling.
All I can do is nod into her neck while my hands grip tighter on her backside.
"Come on sweetie..the night is still young and mommy has many things to show you. Like how flexible I can be hehe but if you don't mind I'd like to do it in my own bed now" in a much more upbeat tone than before mitsuki beckons me to continue our lewd acts before slowly releasing me from my hug.
My cock bounces up in between us and presses it's hot head into mitsuki's bellybutton which makes her look down and giggle at it before returning her gaze to my eyes.

My eyes full of love and lust for her..maybe even more so than before, I nod eagerly as we slowly lift ourselves off the cum and sweat stained sheets.. leaving our immoral actions to be cleaned up later.
Making sure to grab my phone which still records.
Hand in hand we excitedly run to her room to continue our night of hot,sweaty and downright filthy fun.

Author's Note.
Well here is my Christmas present to you all!
I really hope you enjoyed this one, I put a lot into it and actually thought it came out pretty well.
Anyways I hope you all have a great holiday and stay healthy.
This will be my last update of 2023 obviously so let's hope 2024 is an even better year than this one!
I can't thank you all enough for the support!
Merry Christmas and shade out!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

14.3K 205 6
Surviving a hard fought battle against a demonic being, you find out that your soul has been cursed. The only way to remove it, is for your soul to b...
282K 1K 13
This is my collection of danganronpa v3 one-shots! They will include mature content, so, be aware! Characters are portrayed as 18+ - [ update ;11.27...
13.3K 247 6
random collection of fanfics, cuz why not. XD HIGHLIGHY RECOMMEND 18+ There will be smut! XD
162K 3.3K 76
5 gorgeous Captains but only 1 of you, how could that be wrong? Y/n is very sexually explorative so if you dont want to see yourself that way dont re...