PRANBIR - DESTINY ALWAYS UNIT...

By appy_1633

It starts from rhea and Ranbir's marriage Peep in to know more ..... More

Copyright Infringement
CHARACTER SKETCH AND NOTE
COVER
#DAU 1
#DAU 2
#DAU 3
#DAU 4
#DAU 5
#DAU 6
#DAU 7
#DAU 8
#DAU 9
#DAU 10
#DAU 11
#DAU 12
#DAU 13
#DAU 14
NOTE
#DAU 15
#DAU 16
#DAU 17
#DAU 18
#DAU 19
#DAU 20
#DAU 21
#DAU 22
#DAU 23
#DAU 25
#DAU 26
#DAU 27
Epilogue
End..

#DAU 24

567 48 8
By appy_1633

Everyone's look for the Mehndi Ceremony.....

___________________________________________

So, let's start with the chapter now..

Everyone was present at the hall area where the Mehndi ceremony will take place. The priest arrived just then.

Dida: pandit ji, please proceed with the rituals..

Pandit ji: sure. Please get me the bowl of Mehndi

Pallavi nodded and left to get it. Soon enough everyone spotted her coming with the bowl in her hand. Alia smirked in mind and held her laugh as she went in a flashback.

Flashback

A room,

Here, the bowl containing the Mehndi for Mishti was kept. A waiter came there and uplifted the covering of the bowl.

He then removed a bottle from his pockets and poured it in the bowl. He shaked the bowl a little, to mix it well.

The waiter than came out and send a three words message to someone "you can come". Within two minutes, someone came to him.

Waiter: your work is done ma'am.

Women: good.. Here's your money.

She gave him some money and the  the waiter left. The women looked at the Mehndi bowl through the glass door and smirked... She is Alia.

Flashback ends..

Pallavi gave the bowl to Pandit ji while Alia was happy.

Abhi: let's call the to be weds till Pandit ji do his work.

Prachi: I'll call di, Ranbir.. Look for bhai.

He nods and the two go different ways. After some time.. the weds were back. The panditji came with the bowl..

Pandit ji: you guys can proceed with the ritual now.

Sarla took the bowl and nodded in yes.

Vikram: let's start with it then..

All nodded. Sunny held Mishti's hand taking her to the stage. She followed him with a small smile while rest looked on smilingly at the couple.

They both sat down on the sofa beside each other with the Mehndi artists already present their and Sarla moved to them with the bowl in her hand.

Sarla kept the bowl and the mehndi artists wore gloves and filled the mehndi in cones and began applying on Mishti's hand.

Others were waiting as a waiter have went to get other cones.. When suddenly they heard Mishti screaming. They looked their and saw her shouting holding her hand while even the artist was scared.

Sunny: Mishti what happened?

Mishti, crying in pain: aah.. Sunny it's.. It's burning..

Everyone were shocked listening her except Alia.. They went to her.

Pallavi: Mishti are you okay.. Bachaa.. What happened?

Disha: kya baat hai beta.. You were fine na.. Sunny?

Mishti, cries holding her hand: mumma.. It's burning alot..

Disha holds her hand by elbow and checks her hand. She was shocked.

Pragya: disha what's wrong?

Disha: di.. It's Acid.

All were highly shocked while Alia smirks in mind. Ranbir ran to the kitchen. Sunny shifts closer to mishti and holds her.

Sunny: don't worry okay.. It will be fine

Ranbir came back with alot of cold watter bottles and began pouring it on her hand. But as soon as he started, mishti screamed to her fullest and pulled her hand back and hugged sunny.

Mishti: nooo..

Sunny hugged her back and tried to make her understand.

Sunny: it will pain a little.. Don't worry.. You will be fine then..

Mishti: no sunny.. It's paining alot

Disha noticed the wounded area properly and specially the part where Ranbir poured water. Mishti felt dizzy.. She held her head.

All became more tensed.

Sunny: hey.. Hey.. Mishti.. Hey..

He pats her cheek to keep her conscious.

Kokila: Mishti.. Beta.. What's happening

Disha: Ranbir, don't pour even a little water on it and guys we have to take her to the hospital immediately..

All were stunned on listening her.

Dida: disha what exactly happened to her..

Rhea: masi, di will be fine na

Disha: for now she is fine, but if we didn't rush, then I don't know what will happen.. In short.. She is critical. We have to hurry up..

Dida stumbled at her place. Pallavi was crying. Ranbir too got tears along with his father. Sunny was damn worried as Mishti fell unconscious in his arms.

Sunny: no.. No.. Nothing will happen to her..

Vansh: we should leave for the hospital..

Sunny picked up Mishti in bridal style and ran outside with others at his tail. Alia was happily enjoying the show but pretended to be worried and left.

In hospital..,

Mishti was taken in and rest stayed outside.

Pallavi, crying: my daughter.. She was all fine, and also so happy.. How did all this happen!!

Vikram, handling himself: don't worry pallavi.. She will be fine. Our daughter is strong enough to fight this..

Pallavi nods at him teary eyed.

Pragya: but, I don't understand how did this happen!! The mehndi was prepared by us only.. It was safe

Alia smirked as this was what she was waiting for..

Alia: Prachi.. Wasn't it you who prepared the Mehndi??

All looked at her and then at Prachi.

Prachi: w-what.. What are you guys looking at me?

Alia: you were the one who prepared the Mehndi, weren't you? Did you add up something in this to hurt Mishti?

Alia said shocking her.. Her family grew angry at the accusation given on her.

Vansh: what kind of Nonsense is this Alia. My daughter is inocent.. She didn't did anything as such, don't cook flying forts.

Alia: oh is that so Vansh..?? We all are really well aware that it was Prachi who made the Mehndi and since then no one, absolutely no one touched the bowl. It was only Pallavi who went to get the bowl.. So now tell me, is it Pallavi who did it?

All were stunned by her words.. Specially Pallavi.

Rhea: what are you saying buji.. This is just a stupid thing.

Abhi: exactly.. Pallavi is Mishti's mother Alia, how come she think something like this..

Alia: that's the main point of everything bhai., Pallavi and Prachi were the only two people who touched the bowl before it was brought and given to the priest. Pallavi is a mother and can never do, hell.. Can't even think of such thing. Then who is left.. Of course our dear Prachi..

Once again all eyes were on Prachi who was herself confused and wasn't understanding anything.. While Alia thinks, "Just see Prachi, now Ranbir will start hating you and I'll pair him with Rhea.. And then I'll be the soul owner of whatever you, Ranbir and this entire family have. After that..you will loose your mother too.."

Alia looked at the Kohli family as they were shouting and accusing Prachi, even Sunny and Disha.. It was only her parents and siblings along with her Grandma who was supporting her. Abhi and Rhea were too in the team with the Kohli's. Alia smirked seeing her plan going in a successful way.

Prachi: please try and understand.. I didn't did any such thing. Why will I? What will I get after hurting Mishti di??

She tried to reason herself.. Only to be beaten by her not so good Aunt.

Alia: peace.

Prachi, looked at her: huh? What?

Alia: peace.. You will get peace by hurting Mishti. (To the family) do you all remember how she and Ranbir got married few months ago.. She married him by taking my Rhea's place. (Rhea felt sad listening this and also glared at Prachi) Here we are having a destination wedding of Mishti.. In her wedding nothing as such happened.. Even after the marriage, Ranbir wasn't in proper terms with her.. But in Mishti's case, sunny is caring and loving towards her.. And that's the reason why you are jealous Prachi.. You are jealous of your own sister-in-law.. That you didn't even thought twice before adding acid in that Mehndi bowl.. You are nothing but just a bloody pathetic girl.. Who is heartless..

She shouts on Prachi who was numb and tears were flowing from her eyes..

Pragya: what nonsense.. She didn't did any such thing Alia.. So shut your mouth.

Alia: oh you shut up Pragya.. This is true..your daughter is just dangerous.. Purely dangerous person for the whole family

Kokila: look you-

She couldn't even start properly as the doctor treating Mishti came out.

Purab: doctor how is she now..

Sunny: is she fine?

Doctor: it's good that you guys got her on time, or else.. We would have to replace her hand

All were shocked listening her.

Disha: is she fine now?

Doctor: yeah.. For now she is fine. We did everything we could and even she responded well, so she is out of danger. But we have to keep her here for the next 24 hours for observation. And her hand was burnt in a really bad way. The acid was way too strong.. So it will take months for her hand to be like before.. You guys can meet her once the nurse comes to inform you.

With that said, the doctor left from there.

Pallavi: by gods grace my daughter is fine or else.. (She looked at Prachi angrily) or else.. This girl has vowed to kill my daughter

Prachi: mom.. What are you..

Pallavi, shouts: don't you dare to call me mom.. You poisonous girl!!

Prachi: please lis-

She couldn't continue as she felt someone turning her self and a sharp pain shot right on her cheek. Prachi looked up with tears and pain in her eyes and hand on her cheek to the person who happens to be her husband.. Who have just slapped her..

Everyone were shocked beyond core.. Vansh and his family were hell angry..

Prachi: ranbir..

Ranbir: shut up.. Just shut up.. It's just because of you that today my di is lying there..

Vansh: just shut up ranbir.. And how dare you to slap my daughter..

He moved towards him but Ranbir pushed his father-in-law back..

Ranbir: don't you dare today.. Please. It's a talk about my sister. She is suffering there all because this God damn daughter and wife of mine!! (To prachi) what the hell do you think of yourself!? Just because of you, today di is not well. Her wedding function is destroyed just because of youuuu Prachi..

Prachi, burst into crying: no ranbir.. I swear, I didn't did anything. Please believe me ranbir i..

Ranbir: shut up.. Just shut up.. You are not trustworthy for me anymore.. You-

He couldn't continue as a nurse came there.

Nurse: what's happening here.. It's a hospital, please maintain the silence.

Alia: we are sorry nurse, but some bad people needs to listen up to a lecture..

Nurse: whatever it is.. Anyways, you can meet your patient now

They all were about to move but Pallavi stopped Prachi

Pallavi: you are not coming with us..

Prachi: what.. But mom

Pallavi: shut up.. I don't want even your shadow on my daughter and family.. Get the hell out of my eye sight before I do up something.. And yes, you are not allowed to enter my house..

Prachi was stunned, just like others. Ranbir pulled her and pushed her.

Ranbir: I break all ties with you Ms. Prachi Rai Singhania.. Don't show that face to me ever in my life, or else.. You will see my dead body..

Prachi stumbled on her place. The kohli family along with the Mehra's and Khanna's went inside to meet Mishti. Prachi fell on her knees crying... Pragya moved ahead and hugged her daughter trying to calm her down.

Vansh was emotional as well as angry seeing his princess in tears. Alia on the other hand was all happy.. She saw prachi's state through window and then came out of the room.

Alia went in another room and began laughing hilariously.. Just like mad people.. On her victory..

Suddenly, Krish came and pulled her gown in order to gain her attention. She looked down at the little kid.

Krish: Alia aunty.. Why ale you laughing??

Pragya: yes Alia what happened?

Alia looked around and realised everyone was looking at her. They weren't in any hospital.. But the same hall where the Mehndi function was going on.

Mishti was sitting on the sofa with sunny, completely fit and fine.. Sarla had just now kept the Mehndi bowl on the table.. Ranbir and prachi have side hugged each other..

Alia realised that all this.. Was nothing but just her Dream

Abhi: Alia, we are asking something.. What made you to laugh so loudly?

Alia was still a little dazed, with realising the fact that it was all a mere dream of hers and her not so goot yet stupid plan was yet to be successful..

Krish, with a frowned face: Alia aunty.. Ale you mad..

All had their eyes wide on listening this..

Kokila, immediately: Krish.. What are you saying. Beta it's not right to talk like this.. Say sorry

Krish, holds his ear: I'm solly.. But alu bhaiyu told me that day.. Ki.. Only mad people laugh unnecessalily..

Vansh: what.. Aru!!

He glares the little boy who hides behind Pragya..

Arab: Aree.. Yrr.. Dad. That day we were watching movie.. In which that lady was really mad and she was laughing.. Now even Alia aunty was laughing like that toh.. Ab.. I mean

Alia: oh.. Shut up. I.. I just read a joke on phone.. That's it.

Prachi, whispers to Ranbir: she isn't less than mad.. My krishu said correct..

The couple giggles at that..

Dida: cool, whatever it is.. Let's start the ritual now.

She sighed the Mehndi artist who nodded and wore the gloves and filled the Mehndi in cones. Two girls sat either sides of Mishti and began applying on her hands, while she looked on smilingly..

Alia was waiting for her reaction. But, nothing as such happened.. As Mishti was completely fine. The waiters got another cones and the ladies sat on different couches to get their mehndi done..

Arav, went and took the mic: hello everyone.. So, ladies and ladas.. Welcome to my dear brother and sister's mehndi ceremony.. But let's add some spice in this so that our dear girls don't get bored... So... Let's have a dance, come on.. Hey dj.. Play the next song dude..

The dj did his work and the boys joined the stage. They danced well entertaining the girls.. All were happily celebrating the ceremony..

Ranbir came to prachi and wrapped his arms around her from behind hugging her through shoulders. She looked up and smiled at him.

He showed his hand to her on which.. "Pranbir"  Was written beautifully she smiled brightly and showed her Mehndi too.. Even there was the same thing.

Both smiled at each other and he kissed her cheek making her blush. The mehndi artist giggled seeing the couple.

At sunny side,

He looked at Mishti who was looking at her hand on which the artist was making Mehndi.. He then looked at the time and left from there excusing himself..

After some time he came with a plate of food.

Sunny: Mishti eat something, you must be hungry na..

Mishti: umm.. Yeah but you see, this Mehndi..

Sunny: umm.. Can i feed you?

She was surprised but nodded yes.. He took a morsel and fed her. Sarla and Dida removed evil eye from the couple adoring them from distance..

The artist, to mishti: ma'am.., your to be husband's name?

Mishti looked at sunny who was also looking at her.

Mishti: Kartik.. In bracket please write sunny.. Or a little 'S' if the whole word is not possible..

The artist nods and does her work. Sunny fed her another morsel.

Soon enough.. The function came to an end and all retrieved to their rooms.. But Alia couldn't understand how did her plan got unsuccessful.. She was sure that it will success. .. She was frowning all the while about which.. No one gave a damn..

Tada.... That's all... Bye bye..

Tell me whether you all liked it or not..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 388 19
This is based on Rhea Mehra and how Pragya will win back her daughters Find out more
24K 850 12
A story on my favourite Couple Pranbir... Please support me...😁😁
25.2K 1.6K 22
two rockstar get married because of third person, they both making contract of thier marriage....
28.5K 2.4K 26
Herr u won't be able to read whole story, just jump in...😊