flavors | gyuricky

By yoongleseye

"I want to taste your flavors all night" in which gyuvin was an innocent boy who has zero experience in datin... More

cute boy
college
whiskey
afterglow

ramen

1K 36 8
By yoongleseye

(smut warning ⚠️)

"no..rui... I want to stay with you" gyuvin said tugging ricky's hand, they both stopped on the middle of the hallway.

"you should go home." ricky said as he sighed.

but gyuvin stood still without moving an inch. he wrapped his hand around ricky's waist, their faces inches apart. ricky could smell the strong alcohol scent coming from gyuvin's mouth. his cheeks were pink, drinking from too much. he was not in a verge of passing away from drinking, he was rather tipsy and sort of conscious. gyuvin moved his hands around ricky's torso, clinging on to him. 

"what are you gonna do staying with me?" ricky spoke, trying to move the boy from his body.

"hmm...you?" gyuvin flashed a tipsy smile, his fingers caressing on ricky's nape. 

'shit, he's turning me on' ricky cursed under his breath.

"gyuvin..you are so drunk." 

ricky said stooping the boys hands slightly tracing on his nape, ricky felt his body heating up by the younger's touch, but he tried to control himself. he firmly held the younger's hand, preventing it from contacting with his skin, which might not end well.

"drunk? i'm not drunk?" Gyuvin giggled, his eyes barely opened. he leaned his face closer to ricky's, leaving a few centimeters gap.

"you know what rui?"

"what?"

"why are you so damn hot?"

he seductively whispered in ricky's ear, gyuvin's free hand traced on ricky's neck again, drawing lines on his tattoo back and forth.

"and I wanna stay with you.. tonight." he said in a low-sexy voice, which pushed the other into his limits.

ricky grunted, "fuck. you are driving me insane."

"fuck? yes that's what I wanna do" Gyuvin giggled cutely, his hands clapping ricky's cheeks.

"that's it. you shouldn't have said that."

ricky held gyuvin's hip by one hand as his other hand opened a nearby door. he pushed the boy inside the room before kissing him harshly. their lips collied together, as gyuvin made muffled noises between the kiss. ricky cupped gyuvin's chin to lift his face up, to deepen the kiss more. his tongue entered gyuvin's mouth, exploring it as much as he can. and gyuvin let him. ricky reached out his other hand to close the door behind them. yet, he didn't bother breaking the kiss. 

gyuvin ran his hands on ricky's back pulling him even closer, they both were almost out of breath but none of them broke the kiss, their saliva drooled down their chin as their tongues fought with each other clumsily. the kiss was nasty and hungry as they both devoted into each others desires. gyuvin didn't kiss back, he didn't know how to. he had no experience in kissing at all, in fact it was his first kiss. he once kissed a guy accidentally back in primary school. so it definitely doesn't count. gyuvin felt new and unsure of what to do, but he got ahold of it sooner, he mopped his lips sloppily on ricky's, his mind was dizzy from the alcohol running through his veins. ricky turned around the brown haired boy, slamming him on the door, he broke the kiss for a few seconds to murmur on gyuvin's ear.

"damn, you are good for your first time"

gyuvin smirked as he pulled ricky by his collar smashing his lips on his again. gyuvin didn't know how is he even doing all these, despite the fact that he was half-conscious. ricky removed his coat throwing it wherever. his hand returned back to gyuvin's shirt unbuttoning two buttons. his long fingers grabbed gyuvin's neck giving it a gentle squeeze, gyuvin moaned between the kiss and ricky smiled in satisfaction. ricky slowly left gyuvin's lips moving to his chin, leaving wet kisses, gyuvin pushed his head back, enjoying the feeling taking over his mind.

"ah shit"  gyuvin whimpered under ricky's wet kisses over his nape. ricky kissed his ear, nibbling softly on the skin, he didn't go too rough, but it was enough for the virgin to moan loud. ricky kissed under gyuvin's ear sucking a bit hard on the skin, gyuvin felt the teeth biting into his skin, he grasped when ricky's teeth got in contact with his sweet spot.

satisfied that he found the younger's sensitive spot, ricky pulled the skin softly with his teeth, making red marks. and gyuvin moaned with his eyes closed, trying to savor these newfound feelings. ricky's lips trailed down to the boys neck, giving butterfly kisses all over, he sucked on gyuvin's skin more, a bit harsh this time. gyuvin felt ricky's tongue flavoring his collarbone, marking it in purple. ricky's lustful eyes glanced at the love marks he made on the boy's skin, which made him more sexier. unconsciously, gyuvin's hand unbuttoned his own shirt hurriedly, trying to give ricky more access to his body. ricky felt he's getting harder when he saw the younger's exposed, half tanned skin, the shirt undone only till his chest.

"slow down baby" ricky said as he leaned in to kiss gyuvin once more. confident, gyuvin let his hands roam around ricky's chest. without breaking the kiss ricky slowly pulled the younger closer by his butt, squeezing it. and then plopped him down to the bed. gyuvin's light body bounced on the soft mattress.

ricky hovered over gyuvin. his knees securing gyuvin's waist, kissing him harshly, while his hands worked on gyuvin's shirt, completely undoing it. he supported gyuvin's back a bit to lift the boy up to completely take off the shirt. ricky's eyes landed with gyuvin's well toned abs, his smooth skin covered in a thin layer of sweat. his chest going up and down from heavy breathing. his gaze diverted up-to the boy's face underneath him. gyuvin's lips looked plump and glossy from the kiss, and his body looking delicious than ever.

"fuck, you are so pretty"

he wiped in younger's ear, sucking and pushing on that specific soft again. gyuvin's heavy exhales echoed over the room as he felt ricky's lips going lower and lower, to his neck, collarbone and chest, ricky's mouth kissed on the younger's nipples, gently sucking them while his hands softly rubbed gyuvin's firm waist. gyuvin moaned hard from the sudden wave of pleasure.

ricky bit gyuvin's nipple, making the younger let out a yelp.

"like it?"

gyuvin nodded, his eyes closed before his hands pulled the hem of ricky's shirt closer towards his body, begging for more.

ricky smirked before leaning to kiss gyuvin's stomach , he sucked harder on his torso and then abs, making gyuvin's skin wet from his saliva. the more ricky's lips went lower the more intense gyuvin's breath hitched. ricky paused, quickly removing his shirt throwing it away somewhere. gyuvin glanced at the older's pale skin shining under the dim yellow lights. he admired the Chinese male on top of him, his hair sticking to his neck cause of sweating, his bread abs looking tempting to touch. gyuvin was drunk but he couldn't resist the beautiful view over him, his  shaking hands drew lines on the clear cut abs of the older. for a quick second, gyuvin felt ricky's hard bulge rubbing on his thigh. it made his even more horny and desperate.

"y-you are so hot" gyuvin muttered between moans.

ricky smirked cockily as he positioned the younger between him properly. he kissed gyuvin once again, almost like a peck. before continuing, ricky raised his head. no matter how many people he has slept with, he always asked for the consent. if he is topping. he looked at the younger who looked beautiful and tempting under him, muffled hums exiting form his mouth.

"gyuvin, are you sure about this?"

gyuvin opened his eyes fully, before murmuring a yes.

"this is your first time. isnt it?"

"y-yes but i-im sure" the younger spoke fast, desperate to continue the process.

"I need you" 

"please.." gyuvin begged, unable to control himself anymore. ricky undid gyuvin's trousers until he was only left with his boxer. gyuvin noticed how his bulge was standing big. desperate to be free from the tight clothing. a hint of blush appeared in his cheeks, realizing what the older has done to him. 

"are you shy?" ricky chuckled seeing the younger all flustered. he gave gyuvin a quick peck.

"don't be shy..you are beautiful." 

"ready?" ricky asked, just in case wondering if the boy is uncomfortable undressing like this for the first time.

gyuvin nodded shyly, closing his eyes shut. 

ricky didn't hesitate for a moment to pull down the boxers away. making gyuvin completely naked under him. he leaned down, his tongue worked on gyuvin's tip, tasting the the pre-cum dripping out. as soon as gyuvin felt the warm sensation of ricky's tongue on his member, he let out loud a gasp, his fingers clawed into the bedsheets, gabbing them as a whole.

"fuck."

gyuvin couldn't stand the pleasure he is receiving, of course as a boy, he has pleased himself before. but this was a whole new feeling to him. gyuvin moaned as he buried his head deep into the pillow. without wasting time, ricky took gyuvin's length into his mouth as much as he can. he started slowly, wobbling his head back and forth. gyuvin lifted his hips trying to take all the pleasure, ricky started to speed up, sucking out the younger hard dick. gyuvin whined as his hands gripped on ricky's hair pushing his head down more. his legs trembled when he felt ricky's teeth on his shaft, scraping his skin gently. ricky slowly caressed younger's thighs tensioning his body more. gyuvin's body felt numb, he tried to withstand the pleasure gathering inside his mind. he tried to hold it back, the more he did the more he felt pain on his bulge. he felt a pain in his abdomen too, yet it felt good. gyuvin let out a moan as he felt he's reaching his limits.

"I-i can't..I'm close.." gyuvin whined like a baby, gripping the older's hair. 

ricky he pulled away, after swiftly circling his tongue around gyuvin's tip once more, licking off what has been oozing off. he tasted the leaks, he didn't want gyuvin to cum yet. they haven't even started the best part. but gyuvin was disappointed that ricky pulled off. 

"please..m-more"

gyuvin stammered, not wanting to leave the hint pleasure he just felt. 

gyuvin's whines made the other even harder, ricky unbuckled his belt before pulling down his pants too. his dick spring free in the air, almost ready to blast off. but he was good at holding it it, basically from his experience. ricky leaned down to kiss younger again. their lips clashed as their hot skin sat on each other perfectly, their hard members rubbing together, the moans soon filled the heated room again as ricky slowly start grinding on gyuvin's rock hard bulge, making the younger let out a long whine. he teased gyuvin bit more giving him a slow clear thrust, basically giving in a preview of the next scene.

"rui.. pl-pease" 

gyuvin ran his hand over ricky's back, his fingers scratching his skin, unable to bear the pleasure of the other's teasings. but ricky didn't hurry, he always liked it slow and slutty. breaking the contact with gyuvin's body for a bit, he looked at the lamp table. he opened it to find a lube and some condoms. he spread a generous amount of lube on his middle finger.

"spread your legs sweetheart" he commanded as gyuvin sided his legs as much as he could. ricky slightly applied a thin layer of lube on gyuvin's opening.

"this is gonna hurt the bit." ricky said as he entered his finger inside gyuvin's hole. the younger screamed, from the huge pain ran through his nerves, ricky circled his finger on gyuvin's walls, stretching it and fingering him, gyuvin's eyes rolled back from the both pain and pleasure coming at the same time.

ricky slowly entered two fingers, scissoring them, trying to loosen up gyuvin's walls. gyuvin yelped as he felt three fingers entering him, going back and forth slowly , he moaned, now feeling a hint if pleasure. ricky fastened his finger work inside the younger opening. after few minutes, ricky felt like he has prepped the younger enough. he noticed how gyuvin's budge was glitching, the cum trying to flow out anytime soon.

"okay I guess you are ready" ricky glanced at his own member, which looked tired and tortured from long waiting,

"are you ready?" ricky asked gyuvin spreading his legs more to access him better.

"already.. do it..please" gyuvin whispered, his voice almost gone from the constant moaning.

"i'll try to be gentle, since its your first time. for safe words.." ricky paused.

"w-what's safe? are you a cop? I have been a good boy my whole life" gyuvin mumbled whatever, in a drunk tone.

ricky sucked in a breath. "if you are in pain..or if something is wrong tap my left arm or say strawberry.? okay?" 

ricky instructed before positioning himself between gyuvin's pink hole. his tip slightly touched on gyuvin's hole which was was already sensitive by the fingering. Gyuvin shivered, biting his lip. ricky grabbed the condom and ripped it off using his mouth before rolling it down on his bulge.

ricky started pushing his dick inside gyuvin, he groaned.

"fuck you are so tight" 

he struggled to shove his length fully inside the younger. gyuvin screamed in pain, he clenched his teeth.

"i-I can't..." he cried , his eyes watering from the sharp pain lingering on his bottom.

"i'm in. i will move slowly okay? the pain will go away soon." 

he said softly as he leaned in to kiss gyuvin's lips and then forehead. gyuvin's heart raced for a second, by the sweet actions of the older. 

"just look into my eyes. don't think of anything else." ricky muttered as he slowly started moving inside the younger, he whispered sweet words in gyuvin's ears to make him forget the pain. ricky lowered his face to kiss away gyuvin's tears flowing down from his eyes.

"better now?" the smaller boy nodded, now feeling the pleasure instead of the pain inside him. ricky stared moving a bit faster after for the respond. the sloppy wet sounds of their dick and hole clanking on each other, turned them on even more.

ricky thrusted hard on gyuvin. the bed making a loud thud for each bang. the pace got faster as both of them moaned desperately. gyuvin dig this nails on the fabric, as ricky groaned in pleasure, his hands gripping on gyuvin's chest, his thumbs stroking his nipples. the room's air was heated, the two boys were devouring each other, sweat dripping down on their necks. gyuvin parted his lips in pleasure. ricky's hand meddled with gyuvin's straight dick, teasing him a bit more. he palmed gyuvin's length, running his hand back and forth slowly, the wet noises from the liquid flowing out gyuvin's member filled the atmosphere. ricky hand now moved into gyuvin's neck gently choking him, making gyuvin gag in between moans. as he thrusted fast and faster into the younger, even faster that gyuvin couldn't process what he was feeling. ricky groaned as he moved inside gyuvin s tight hole, the pleasure leading him to seventh heaven.

"ah fuck..I - i'm gonna cum" gyuvin shuttered, his words nearly audible.

he arched his hips upwards, trying to give more access for ricky to his butthole. he let out a loud moan, the cum started flowing freestyle, mostly on ricky's chest and gyuvin's stomach.

gyuvin's legs trembled as he released his juices, his hands gripping the sheets for his dear life.

"i'm close too" ricky grunted as he gave a hard thrust inside the younger, coming to the condom. 

ricky gave a last few slow trusts to gyuvin. he leaned down to kiss the boy who was drenched from sweat.

"m-more.." gyuvin begged with his eyes closed shut, as he touched his member.

"asking for the second round already? damn." ricky said in teasing manner. he took out his dick inside gyuvin, leaning down  to kiss him more passionately.

"but as you wish. let's rest a bit first." he plopped down next to gyuvin letting out a long exhale.

"did you like it?" ricky turned his head toward younger admiring his attractive side profile.

"y-yes. I love it.." the younger answered slightly blushing, his face red from the pleasure and pain. his body marked in purple. his voice hoarse from screaming and moaning. beads of sweat glistening on his skin.

ricky laughed at the younger's red ears.

"cute" 

he hovered over gyuvin once again kissing him, before moving to gyuvin's neck. none of them didn't want to stop. they didn't want the night to come to an end.

the dark room was filled with muffles, moans, whimpers and groans for the rest of the night. ricky and gyuvin continued to explore every corner of each others bodies, their bodies collided together, flipping over on the soft wet-mattress into various positions. 

that night, they were just a two unknown souls, who desired each other's touch on their skin.

-tbc-

how was it guys? it's my first time writing it LOLOL. hope it's not too bad. 😭 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 7.3K 32
Zhang Hao is someone with a big heart, trying to find someone he can marry in order for him to adopt his little cousin, who's now an orphan. What hap...
21.4K 832 16
I'll Try to have some faith in you Genre : Second chance? What happens when Ricky decides to change his "young and rich, tall and handsome" persona t...
55.6K 2.2K 21
[ COMPLETED ] "You basically paired them! who do you think you are? Cupid?!" Gyuvin, a high school student, desperately tries to hide that he had fee...