The Repetition Of Reverse

Par FluffyCinderace

BoBoiBoy gets possessed by involving in an ancient era in one of their missions. His friends should find out... Plus

⭐ Prologue ⭐
⭐ Strange Reality Dreams. ⭐
⭐ I Am Here For You! ⭐
⭐ Bloody Dream ⭐
⭐ It happened! ⭐
⭐ Where It All Re-began ⭐
⭐ The Rest Before The Storm ⭐
⭐ Where The Past Fell into Darkness ⭐
⭐ The Exact Moment That Pounced ⭐
⭐ Suffer and Start to Suffer ⭐
⭐ Reverse's Strange behaviour ⭐
⭐ What Happened at Same Time⭐
⭐ Cover Up Things ⭐
⭐ Interuption ⭐
⭐ The Present Exorcist ⭐
⭐ How They Met ⭐
⭐ The Continuation ⭐
⭐ Where the Action begins! ⭐
⭐ Hints of Danger ⭐
⭐ Weird Flashbacks ⭐
⭐ Change of Plan! ⭐
⭐ Justifications ⭐
⭐ Unite In A Battle ⭐
⭐ Reverse Vs Angelina ⭐
⭐ Things Take a Twist ⭐
⭐ The Final ⭐
⭐ Demon Brothers ⭐
⭐ Final Day On Earth ⭐
⭐ Back To The Galaxy⭐
⭐ Revealed Memories ⭐
⭐ A Complicated Case ⭐
⭐ The Nightmare He had⭐
⭐ The Disturbance⭐
⭐ Losing You... ⭐
⭐ Where am I? ⭐
⭐ Angelina is Back! ⭐
⭐ Defender ⭐
⭐ Boboiboy Vs Reverse ⭐
⭐ Heroes Win ⭐

⭐ You're not You? ⭐

138 5 0
Par FluffyCinderace

When Pian was walking down to the spaceship and break its invisibility camouflage border to enter inside the crashed spaceship, he could still feel that traumatizing moments. Shadow bot defeating in a very hard way, flashed a lot of times into his mind. And thus, making him stop in front of the entrance. Mechabot was still on and notices Pian stop.
Mechabot: What’s wrong, Pian? Just go in already.
Pian: Oh! Uh! I will!

And with that Pian went inside the spaceship. A few minutes later, Pian came out with Mechabot flying above him. He was still having that feeling which reminded him of that duel. His friend almost died while trying to protect him.
Pian turned his head to the direction behind him. There was a way. A way that could lead him back to the very spot of what happened three days ago. It made him feel to go back and check that place out.
Mechabot: Hey, Pian! Where are you going!?

No response from him and yet he still kept walking towards that direction. He also felt that he might find something at the spot. Mechabot just followed him.

When he reached the scene, he constantly tried searching for some evidence. An evidence that might prove that Amato is fine or not, if not, an evidence that could tell him a way to protect his friend. Mechabot just watched him for a while and understood that he was looking for something and started searching. It was another hour there and Pian started losing hope of finding something. When he was almost about to conclude that Amato is fine, he suddenly heard a loud metal thud sound in which he jerked. He wanted to check that out.
It was near, like right next to him. And when he reached the spot where the sound came from, he found Mechabot under the bark of the tree and the tree had some traces of being crushed by something and those traces led to Mechabot. It was Mechabot who crashed!

Pian: Mechabot! Are you alright?
Mechabot: I guess I found something.
Pian: Wha- what was it?
Mechabot: Look! Right there next to that tree on the grass.

When Pian walked a few steps next to a spot, he found a strange and huge circle with layers of symbols inside it. It was glowing blue. He just remembered that this was where Amato had been cursed. And Mechabot jumped out of the circle during that time when Amato was in middle of suffering the pain. When Pian was about to touch the blue glowing circle out of curiosity of what might happen, then-.
Mechabot: Hey don’t touch it!
Pian had already touched it and he gave a late reaction to Mechabot by turning back his shocked face facing Mechabot, the blue glowing circle suddenly sent Pian flying back and forth and then finally crashed him to a tree.
Pian: Ouch!
Mechabot: Told you.
Then Pian was just starting to stare at it with his widened eyes. Mechabot was confused at his look.
Mechabot: Pian, what happened? (Shakes pian rapidly)
Pian: Something is wrong with Amato!
Mechabot: What do you mean, ‘something is wrong with Amato’!?
Pian: Haven’t you noticed? This circle is not letting us in! Not even you! But you were in it when it was cursed three days ago!
Mechabot: So, you mean, when I was mechanized with Amato, I was able to get in the circle but now I am not able to? But how does that link to Amato of being in danger?
Pian: You dumb metal head! How can Amato only enter this cursed circle but not us!?
Mechabot: Then, you mean?
Pian: Yes! We have to tell this to Mara.

It was too soon that Pian and Mechabot had realized that Amato was already in danger. Now back to Mara who was accompanied by Ummi, had also realized something was strange about Amato.
Finally, Amato didn’t need to tell them that he had been possessed but they are great enough to find it out for themselves. But they won’t die because Amato himself didn’t tell them, but they found it out without Amato’s whereabouts. They’d be fine as long as they don’t tell Amato that they know it. Also, something was strange with Mara as well. She is usually brave in every situation but in this she is starting to freak out. And now its for Pian and Deep to find out what happened to her.

-------Meanwhile------
Amato was back again in his unusual room. It was as if he had a separate world for himself. He did not like to stay here for the atmosphere of this world. The sky was Grey, foggy and cloud instead of being sunny. The roads and houses were steep, dark and silent while in reality, it used to be really noisy. And yet his room looks dull and dark just like the last time.
He could walk around the house and there he found no one, not even Mechabot and his parents. But strange, Ummi would always stay back at home and Mechabot would always stay by his side, which made this place more hateful for him. He went into the kitchen and looked there as well, and he found nothing. Then when he came outside, he saw Reverse sitting on a sofa, Amato was sure that he didn’t see him while going down the stairs.
Reverse: It looks like your friends are much smarter than I, aren’t they?
Amato: What do you mean smarter? What did they do now!?
Reverse: Hey. Hey! I didn’t say anything and I’m not going to kill them. Yet.
Amato: Yet?
Reverse: Huh…. Remember we made a deal? As long as you don’t tell them that you are possessed, they’d be fine?
Amato: I’m starting to think that you have targeted someone to kill already, didn’t you?
Reverse: (laughs menacingly) I’m not an agent to target someone. I’m a demon. I don’t mind killing anyone.
Amato: Then what are you up to?
Reverse: Ha… its been a while since I had caused up a mess. I’m thinking to do something very interesting.
Amato: Like causing a disaster?
Reverse: Aye! You got it right for the first time. You’re not bad after all. But a disaster for you and your friends to be specific.
Amato: Why us? We haven’t done anything wrong!
Reverse: That is what I wanted to say, y’all had done nothing wrong! Everything is right with you guys.
Why are you kids living in a selfishness and bad traits world with good traits?

Amato remained silent. Because what reverse was talking was true. The world now has become selfish with each other. Very selfish. And also, it is hard to find out is who is better to trust than a traitor. No one truly cares about anyone, and it can be your parents sometimes. They may care everything about you, but they are selfish to act as well because you are one part of the family not the other.

Amato: But that doesn’t mean they need to be killed.
Reverse: Why not? You all are supposed to be good with each other and be together but its all opposite.
Amato: Like how? They haven’t done anything.
Reverse: If your friends or maybe a bully becomes happy for some reason, would you be happy for them?
Amato: I will always be happy.
Reverse: You are different as said already. But 90% would not be happy and yet they think that this luck should have come for them. No one is not being happy by watching other’s happiness.
Amato: I don’t get it! Are you a good or bad demon?
Reverse: That depends on what you think, Amato.
Amato: I mean you are right, but you can’t kill them just because they are selfish and greedy! But instead, you could teach them a lesson!
Reverse: (sighs) Amato, I know what you mean. But Selfishness and greediness are like a disease. And I hate them being infected with it. I may not know any other way other than ending them.

Amato was surprised. Reverse was gentle now. But why had the book called him a ruthless demon? This demon was being right. Unlike shadow bot. What was so unique with this spirit?

Amato: I-I still don’t agree with you!
Reverse: (starts to get aggressive) Who said you are agreeing with me!? Just go away!

And then Reverse disappeared. But did not leave a scratch on Amato this time. Amato was left alone. He then started to think again.
(Was the opinion about reverse in the book wrong? Why was he suddenly like this? Also, he said that this world was made according to his wishes.)
Then Amato decided to walk around the neighborhood to check out what reverse wanted it look like.
When he further walked on the roads, he saw two kids who were not real but were looking like an illusion were helping out from each other. Then more and more good traits along the way. One helping the poor and treating them equally and even the families think others as their family.
But Amato didn’t see anything like killing and bloody things. Everything was so new as the humanity was coming up with good traits. Then he saw Reverse swinging in the nearest park. Reverse might look like an aggressive demon but still has child-like manners in him.
All his wishes were a good will, but the consequence would be killing them right away. But wait, if this world has good traits, then why was the weather so full of sadness? Amato didn’t know any answer for this. “You’ve seen enough.”
When Amato heard reverse talk like that, he turned to see reverse who moved his hand to take him out of this world.
The moment he snapped his fingers, Amato’s eyes shot open. He was awake and he was in the real world.

When he looks around him, it appears to be a new day. And his injuries have been cured a bit and he turns his head slightly to right to notice Mara dozed off in her wheelchair just like that. He didn’t seem to notice his mom around.

Amato: Hey, Mara. Get up!
Mara: Huh!? Y-you’re awake?
Amato: Yes, and have you been here all night?
Mara: Not only me, your mom as well. Are you okay? How do you feel now?
Amato: Much better. Where is she?
Mara: Oh? She had some small things to do so, she left and told that she would come back around 3 hours or something. I don’t know when she left.
Amato: (Since my mom isn’t around, it’s a perfect time to ask Mara about that reverse spirit.)
Mara: What are you thinking about?
Amato: About that book…. Why does it say that all the 3 reverses were ruthless demons?
Mara: Oh…. Yes! Well, whatever it said that they were ruthless because they killed a lot of living beings didn’t, they?
Amato: I mean, all demons can’t be bad right? They must have some intentions behind them.
Mara: Are you trying to say that these reverse are accused of being bad?
Amato: Yeah, maybe. Could you try to find out?
Mara: Sure, but-
Amato: Please, don’t ask me anything now! I’ll tell you later. Now answer this, if you know.
Mara: Y-Yeah?
Amato: You know… if the world created by dreams is by subconsciousness, right?
Mara: Yes. It is. Well, most of the times.
Amato: Will it be created on the things that you mostly wish for or from the personalities, right?
Mara: I heard that it does, so I might say yes.
Amato: Then what do you think if you saw something like you know, A happy neighborhood and a dull weather that shows sadness?
Mara: I’d think that you are having two emotions at the same time or-
Amato: Or what?
Mara: It can be based on the mix of two different people. That could only work for people who have dual personalities.
Amato: Two different people? I’m not sure, anyway can you tell me about them if you find out?
Mara: Amato? Is this really you?
Amato: Yeah, it is me! Why you ask?
Mara: Because put your head into these kinds of topics. Especially the thing is that you never interrogate.
Amato: Mara….(Sighs) Fine…. Y-
Ummi: Amato, dear, how do you feel now?
Amato: M-Mom!? I-I feel fine.

Amato notices a satisfied look in her face and Mara looks up at her.
Amato: Mom? Why are you happy? Can I know what it is?
Ummi: You going out of here tomorrow. They said that you are perfectly fine and are recovering fast.
Amato: Thank god! I can finally get out of here!
Mara: That’s really great!

Mara says that and leaves the spot leaving Ummi and Amato rejoice together. It all had happened like an accident. But it had brought some change in Amato. But anyways, if she try to answer his questions, she might find something in return.
When Mara was going on the footpath near the road making sure that she was going the right way, she suddenly saw Pian and Mechabot Running fast towards her, Pian didn’t seem to notice her and goes her way because his head was turned to Mechabot, they seem to be talking.
Mara: Pian! Look out!
Mechabot: Huh!? Woah, Woah, Woah! Pian!
Pian: Huh!?

It was too late Pian had already crashed into Mara. He fell aside while pushing off the wheelchair which made Mara jerk up from her wheelchair and fall down. Pian got up and helped Mara get up and sit down into her wheelchair.

Pian: I'm so sorry, Mara!
Mara: It's okay. You look tensed. What happened??
Pian: We've got something to show around the area where the fight happened.
Mara: huh?

----------------------------------------------------------Alright! How is the story so far? This was till here I've typed the story up to. It accurately counts over 24,000 words as far as I can remember.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1K 38 12
'Boboiboy' a teenager who always blame himself for the incident happened in the past, suddenly meets a power sphere that gives him superpowers during...
Reverse Par Sarah

Fanfiction

26.6K 1K 31
After an unfortunate event, BoBoiBoy has to encounter his own evil self stopping him to do evil, while Reverse want BoBoiBoy to join him in ruling ov...
6.4K 328 19
It was coming up Fang's birthday (this is happening after Boboiboy and his Friends met Captain Kaizo that means this happening after Season 3 ep 26...
1.9K 88 8
Boboiboy, a name that everyone had known and loved, a hero that helped those who were in trouble. But if that was the case, then who would help him i...