The Repetition Of Reverse

By FluffyCinderace

BoBoiBoy gets possessed by involving in an ancient era in one of their missions. His friends should find out... More

⭐ Prologue ⭐
⭐ Strange Reality Dreams. ⭐
⭐ I Am Here For You! ⭐
⭐ Bloody Dream ⭐
⭐ Where It All Re-began ⭐
⭐ The Rest Before The Storm ⭐
⭐ Where The Past Fell into Darkness ⭐
⭐ The Exact Moment That Pounced ⭐
⭐ Suffer and Start to Suffer ⭐
⭐ You're not You? ⭐
⭐ Reverse's Strange behaviour ⭐
⭐ What Happened at Same Time⭐
⭐ Cover Up Things ⭐
⭐ Interuption ⭐
⭐ The Present Exorcist ⭐
⭐ How They Met ⭐
⭐ The Continuation ⭐
⭐ Where the Action begins! ⭐
⭐ Hints of Danger ⭐
⭐ Weird Flashbacks ⭐
⭐ Change of Plan! ⭐
⭐ Justifications ⭐
⭐ Unite In A Battle ⭐
⭐ Reverse Vs Angelina ⭐
⭐ Things Take a Twist ⭐
⭐ The Final ⭐
⭐ Demon Brothers ⭐
⭐ Final Day On Earth ⭐
⭐ Back To The Galaxy⭐
⭐ Revealed Memories ⭐
⭐ A Complicated Case ⭐
⭐ The Nightmare He had⭐
⭐ The Disturbance⭐
⭐ Losing You... ⭐
⭐ Where am I? ⭐
⭐ Angelina is Back! ⭐
⭐ Defender ⭐
⭐ Boboiboy Vs Reverse ⭐
⭐ Heroes Win ⭐

⭐ It happened! ⭐

140 7 0
By FluffyCinderace

When he walked down the stairs and settled on the Sofa. A voice came from the Kitchen. It was Tok aba.
“Oh? You’re down already? By the way, do you happen to see the knife?” Tok aba said Boboiboy.
Boboiboy’s eyes widened after that question. “W-what knife?”
Tok aba gave a look at him. “Eh? How many we have at our home? Have you forgotten? Surely, you were away for a long time.”
Boboiboy gave a pout look at him. “It’s not that long you know? I threw it a-away.”

Tok aba: Why, Boboiboy?
Boboiboy: I saw it was-uh……... Broken! Broken on the edge, so I thought it was useless and threw it away!
Tok aba: When did you do that? It was there yesterday at 9PM. I remember.
Boboiboy: What were you doing there at 9?
Tok aba: Off course, I had some chores to do before sleeping, don’t I? You have forgotten everything for sure. But when did you throw it?
Boboiboy: Uh……. Guess I would have come down for water? I could have seen it when I was looking for a glass. And threw it away.
Tok aba: Oh, Ok. Fine, I’ll get another one.
Boboiboy: D-don’t worry Atok! I will get it.

Tok aba smiles at him and leaves the room. Boboiboy’s smile faded instantly. “If that knife is not really here-Wait! Then it must be there!” He had an idea of where that knife would be. It could be in the place where he threw it! In his ‘dream.’
Boboiboy ran from his home and wanted to go back to the place.
Didn’t where he got that much of this strength from. He doesn’t care! He wants to find that knife!

After a bit of time, he reaches the scene. As far as he can recall he must have thrown it in the-water? Yes, it was water! “So, what now? I should dive and search for it. Ugh! Come on!” Boboiboy said to himself and took a deep breath before diving into the water. When he dived a bit deeper. He was shocked again. He found the knife! The knife with the same color and the same bloodstain marks!
But he didn’t take it with him before going up and take up air.
He comes out of the water and starts to cough. Then he was shocked and said to himself, “Was it not a dream? But h-how was I- I” He couldn’t breathe, he couldn’t control his breathing and anxiety. What was happening to him? Whatever he saw and what he did was true? Yes, it was true that his dreams were true as he said but they happened a day after he saw that. But this nightmare happened at the same time as reality.
And there was thud behind him. When he turned back, it was trying to attack him when it took its dark blades and luckily, he dodged it. He snapped into reality and changed his glare at it. It was a robot! It looked quite ancient.
“Not remember me? Eh?” The robot said and again continued, “Your father must have told you a tale about me when you were a kid. Surely, hasn’t he?” 
“What are you-wait! What did you say?” Boboiboy said.

Boboiboy: What did you say about my dad? D-do you know him?
Shadow Bot: Know him? Haha! I almost killed him, but that was years ago…
Boboiboy: Years? Does this mean…. Do you know him from that time, like from the time when he was a kid like me? Why did you have to do that?
Shadow bot: Urgh! Can we skip to the part where we have met each other before? Think. I am the reason for your real dreams.
Boboiboy: M-my dreams? How do you know that I have been having those weird dream? And-(gasps) Wait! I did! I did have a battle with you during our missions!!
Shadow bot: Great…. I was wondering why our hero was being so forgettable.

-----------------------------     Flash back     ------------------------------
One of the missions was when they found a strange cave on a strange planet with some ancient spells on. They were in that cave to look for another Power sphera, demon bot.
Fang: I’m sorry, a what bot again?
Boboiboy: This is so strange.
This robot had the ability of summoning dangerous sealed demons from ancient times. It also had immense knowledge of the ancient spells and, yes, it would be dangerous again if it fell into bad hands. When arrived at a strange planet-

Boboiboy: I should have guessed, the stranger the robot and the stranger the surroundings.
Yaya and Ying: (freaking out in excitement) THIS IS SO FASCINATING!!!!
Fang: And “they” are going to be hysterical. Seriously, I never understand these girls here!
Boboiboy: Nah! You’re just jealous because they are smarter than you. Don’t give me that look, admit it. And you! Don’t hide behind me for every simple reason, Gopal!

Gopal who was hiding behind came side of him but still trembling from the surroundings of the cave.
A few minutes later, Yaya and Ying were exploring the cave and the fossils and letters written on the walls while Gopal stayed in one place, still trembling as usual. And Boboiboy and Fang were bickering with each other around in corner, but it was LOUD.

Fang: You were the one who said I WAS Jealous! Of them!
Boboiboy: IT IS the truth! MR POPULARITY MANIAC IS ALWAYS JEALOUS!!
Fang: Don’t you DARE call me like that! I’m not a monster who craves popularity!!!!
Boboiboy: YOU DID THAT TO ME, EVERY SINGLE TIME! 5 YEARS AGO!
Fang: That was 5 YEARS ago! I didn’t know that because I was kid.
Boboiboy: Yeah, YEAH! DON’T SAY THAT LIKE AS IF YOU WERE A BABY!!!
Fang: I said that I WAS A KID AND I DIDN’T KNOW THAT IT WAS RIGHT TO BE LIKE THAT!
Boboiboy: BOO-HO! I find it hard to believe that. Make sure that you are RESPONSIBLE and TRUTHFUL!!!
Fang: Oh yeah? You are definitely NOT the person to talk about responsibility and TRUTH!!
Boboiboy: Prove me that I’m wrong.
Fang: You sometimes break promises, you don’t do what you have to do and are reckless all the time! You don’t take care of yourself, and you LIE about it!
Boboiboy: ……...
Fang: Now! Tell me if I’m wrong!
Boboiboy: Pfft! You’re not my DAD or anything to care about me!
Fang: Exactly! You don’t even have the right to call me like that!
Ying: Could you all STOP THAT!

Boboiboy and Fang jumped away from each other and said, “We are listening!” They looked at each other and said, "Jinx!”

Boboiboy: Oh crud! We jinxed each other. Ah! Nevermind.
Yaya: Forget about that and look at these carvings on this stone.

When they came near to the stone, it showed a lot of scratching on the stone. They could not easily depict the carved picture but later found that it was related to demons sealed away.
Boboiboy: Look! Don’t you think this looks like, some sort of spells??? Now, I think I can say that whatever this ‘demon bot’ can do is to figure out the readings of the spell.

Ying: I bet these surely have something to do with sealing demons or whatever. But don’t we usually think that ghosts and those kinds of stuff don’t exist???
Yaya: Wait! I guess I can read this! “Darkness is balanced with two robots. One takes away darkness and the one brings the darkness. Anyone reading this must be aware that they are going to get in serious trouble, and it started when you entered this cave. Now, no one can leave without taking the robot that takes away darkness with you. Once you have set foot in this cave you are being watched by the other.”
Fang: That sounds…. creepy. There is nothing about it now! WE ARE IN DANGER ALREADY. Why did we sign up for this mission?
Boboiboy: You can’t believe this right away, Fang! Alright I will ask solar to help, I bet he will solve the issue.

When Solar interrupted the scene there was an awkward silence, then before boboiboy started to explain he started walking away as if he knew what he had to do.
Boboiboy: I bet he has listening to us the whole time.
Yaya: Maybe and by the way, its Solar you know?
Solar: I actually had been active ever since I heard this Power sphera’s name. Look, there is more. Let’s go.
This place has dark records of the past. The two robots that Yaya had read before were the Demon bot, which takes away darkness and the other is Shadow bot.
Ying: But what is the difference between them? I mean, I do see the difference between their jobs but….
Solar: I’m getting to it. Demon bot is a power sphera and shadow bot is like a normal large robot with a few weapons.
What demon bot consists of is off to stop the demons and seal them away and that is opposite of what shadow bot does.
Gopal: They have similar names…. But what they do is different from one another? I don’t get it!
Solar: And also, if this power sphera falls in the hands of that robot. You are done for! Because it knows and contains the data of all kinds of spells and shadow bot might take advantage of it.
Boboiboy: But what are these robots for, solar? We never get in any danger with evil spirits and stuff. So, I think it’s not a big problem, right?
Solar: There is prophecy that just as Alien and living beings were created, these 10 demon creatures were existent as well. In that we already know Shadow bot and Demon bot. The other 8 are unknown. What they used to do was destroy each life on each planet. This also had some connection with planet earth as well. But this Demon bot had come to its sense that destroying life was not an appropriate thing. So, it sealed away the other 8 spirits.
Ying: So, doesn’t this represent an element?
Solar: Yes, this is an 8th element called shadow or darkness. Quite opposite of me.
Boboiboy: So, you mean?
Solar: Yes, you can obtain the powers but…. on a concerned situation. When you get involved in this incident.
Boboiboy: What? Oh, hey look there is a wall here, but it’s so dark in here….

Solar uses his power and lights up the place with his light energy. There were more spells on this wall and in the corner, they found the robot in which the first thing they were here for.

Fang: Now, how are we supposed to take this thing out!? I bet we have to leave this thing right here!
Boboiboy: Nope, we are not! We can’t leave it right here when we just saw it don’t, we?? (Steps forward to the wall)
Gopal: Err…...whatever it is!! Don’t bring me into this danger!!
Boboiboy: It is not going to be that harmful. Or at least not yet. This wall is so strong and definitely not made of natural rocks...

Solar: Hmm…I guess that it is an illusion that seals away anything and it needs to be broken the different way. It needs some elemental energy. Which means…
Boboiboy: It is up to me…but is it relevant to use quake powers to break it right now??
Solar: Huh? So, do you think there some sort of spell to take away this seal? I mean. Who knows THIS kind of language to break it right away except for that frozen little robot buddy there!
Boboiboy: All right! All right! Don’t need to get mad at me.

Then boboiboy turns into quake and break the seal ‘rocks’ freeing the robot. It did leave a lot rumbling inside and it has attracted the attention of none other than the shadow bot who was just outside. Then that ‘demon bot ’was now active. It sensed that shadow bot nearby and looked at boboiboy and his friends for a minute and he couldn’t do anything but look back at it innocently.

Demon bot: WHY DID YOU FREE ME!? NOW JUST GO AWAY FROM THIS PLACE RIGHT NOW!! DANGER AWAITS YOU!!
Boboiboy: Woah, woah, woah! Wait we don’t mean danger, uh…. Demon bot??

“Demon bot? My actual given name is Abyss. You are actually talking about the other one named demon, itself.

Yaya: Huh? So... Your name was Abyss after all this time? I mean our data showed that it was your name!
Boboiboy: I think your previous name was better than this one.
Abyss: Now, you know my real name, and now YOU are in danger!

That robot was pointing at Boboiboy. All others looked at him in shock. It also includes in Solar before pointing at the direction behind them to show shadow bot running all over to charge. And it did, it was about to stab boboiboy and luckily, he dodged it.
Boboiboy: Where did you come from!? Guys run!! Gopal take Abyss bot with you!!
Fang: And where are you going!?
Boboiboy: To mislead it in the wrong direction, you go to the spaceship while I do that!

Fang stops behind him and pulls him back which makes boboiboy stop.
Fang: I will come with you as well! You are not doing this alone!
Boboiboy: Fang! It’s not the time to argue, you must leave! He is coming! Let me go and run away!
Fang: No, we will do this together or just come with us!
Boboiboy: What are you DOING!? If I come with you, that robot will find where our spaceship is and will attack us! And it is actually chasing me! The others have already reached the spaceship!! You are making it- [Suddenly screams in pain]

When Fang takes a look backside, shadow bot had stabbed boboiboy with a prism that had dark energy in on his shoulder. It was strange at that moment, the dark energy was slowly going inside him, and Fang saw it, he swore he saw it!
But before every ounce of it went in, Boboiboy was able to react by taking it out forcefully and kicking the robot to quite a distance using Blaze’s powers. The prism fell on the ground. With still half of it left.

Boboiboy (Blaze): Go... You don’t want to make another mistake! [Winces in pain]

His shoulder where it was deeply stabbed was bleeding heavily and Fang couldn’t say anything but run to the spaceship while boboiboy ran the other side to mislead the robot. And now he was using thunderstorm’s power to run fast from that robot until that robot was stuck in the tree. It was his chance to run away, and he did. And then they took off from that planet.

----------------------------    REALITY   ------------------------------------
Boboiboy: So, you were the one reason behind this! These weird nightmares, the reason for my energy being very low and those out-of-control situations! It was all because of you!?
Shadow bot: Ah! This is not all yet! [Shows the prism from the last time] Remember this??
Boboiboy: WHAT!? Was it what Fang was saying? What do you want to do with that!?
Shadow bot: I am sensing that this moment will be the end of me. But I will not leave things just like that easily! Half of the dark energy, if it goes within you, it will create a raise of the dangerous presence ever! Although, the last experiment was not the best outcome as I had expected.
Boboiboy: The last experiment? And what happened to the other half of that dark energy inside the prism?!
Shadow bot: HAHA! Ask your loving grandpa. And didn’t you know that the half of this was already inside you?
Boboiboy: !!!

----------------------------------------------------------I think this made up character is kinda....strange because it has a strange name. I'm not good at naming them as said in the prologue.

Reverse's entry in next chapter! Part 5 comin up! Hehe~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 88 8
Boboiboy, a name that everyone had known and loved, a hero that helped those who were in trouble. But if that was the case, then who would help him i...
Reverse By Sarah

Fanfiction

26.6K 1K 31
After an unfortunate event, BoBoiBoy has to encounter his own evil self stopping him to do evil, while Reverse want BoBoiBoy to join him in ruling ov...
16.7K 568 25
A new mission? A new adventure. Boboiboy and his friends received a newly suspicious mission. But who can say they could denied it.A lot of things ha...