100 % Love

By MoarmyTxtandbts

Just act like we are total strangers in the university... Jungkook said. ( yn sat next to jungkook) Jungkoo... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6.
Sorry for the delay🤧🤧😭
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 13

64 6 2
By MoarmyTxtandbts

Y/n pov

I was thrilled to know that jungkook came first..... I began to dance.....

I just wanted the first rank in order to gain jungkook' s attention now there no need for it I smirked.....

Because im gonna confess my feelings to him today.... I have been planning this day  since last month....

I'm gonna ask him for dinner to celebrate his victory..... And I'm gonna propose him manly bending on my one knee with roses in my hand.... And ask him will you be my boyfriend????

Ahhhhh I'm very excited for today....

Time to make my plan to turn into reality......

I was on my way to meet jungkook ........i saw taehyung sitting on bench alone..... That's strange... He is a cheerful guy......he's always surrounded by people.. Mostly girls...... Always laughs like an idiot....

I went to him and asked... What's up??

He looked at me...smiled and said "nothing"..

He had a serious look on his face......

If your facing any difficulties you can share it with me..... I said while sitting beside him to lift this guilty sensation inside me....i always had a guilty feeling toward him...

Is he sad that he did get first place???

He sighed heavily and said ....someone... Ate my sandwich.....

Hehhhhh what.. I asked

It was my favorite one..... I kept it on my desk .... When I returned from washroom someone stole it.....

WHAT IS HE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW....

Pardon..... You can buy another one I said with irriated tone....

My sister made it.... He said

Then you can ask her to make it again I said....

Maybe she she lived far away from here.... And went to her home....

No it won't taste the same.. .....whenever she makes sandwich it always taste different....... And it was first time she made it edible....
I don't think it would be edible again....

I hit him on his head....and said stop fooling around me.....
He began laugh loud....

Why do you always pull my leg.... I asked.

I'm not joking I'm hell a serious.... Taehyung said..... You don't have sibling so you won't get it......

Yeah yeah I said hitting his shoulder....

I'm gonna miss you.... Hope you succeed in your love.... (Last day of our college)

I was dumbstruck when I heard his statement... My eyes widened.....

He laughed and said.... Y/n you are open book.... You are very easy to read.... I always knew that you r in love with jungkook.....

Then why were you fooling around me I asked....

Because you are very fun to hangout..... You are not like the other girls who always pretented in front me...he said with slight smile....

Ok buddy let's meet again if we got chance he said.... As it was our last day of our university.......

we hugged each other I waved him bye....

He was a good guy..... I goona miss him tooo....

What did your lover boy said.... I was startled by a voice and guess what.... Its MY lover boy.....jungkook...

Ashish shinca I said while holding my chest..... You scared hell out of me...

He chuckled and said you are scardey cat y/n...

I rolled my eyes up and said.....anyways...Congratulations...... Let's celebrate this day.....

Definitely let's have party he said...

What was he whining about jungkook said looking at taehyung who was far away going on his way...

Nothing..... Just about sandwich... I said and laugh.... I was actually quite surprised that he came second....

It was a really good idea we decided to distract him otherwise he would have definitely come first.... I said while laughing....

Right if we didn't planned to distract him it would have been impossible to beat him right he said......

At that moment I didn't realise jungkook's coldness in his voice...

Definitely ....i said totally not reading the situation.....

Hmmmm.... He is smart right.... He said.

Yes I chuckled... Then me?
What about me? jungkook asked... With a very serious look

You are also smart i said...
No choose him or me who is smarter he asked.....I can feel his anger in his tone...

You both are smart....
He smirked... And said y/n he could have come first inspite of distraction if he really focused on his study.....

Right..... He was not the only one who was distracted.. ..i was distracted by you in the name of infatuation....

I felt arrow pierced through my heart.... My eyes filled with tears....

So do you feel like..What I did with taehyung was the same as I was like with you.....  Just a distraction....I asked.....my voice was shivering while questioning him..

Yes .....he said..... Come on girl I was one who  coached you to get into the university and we let you stay in our house just because your father was ill.... And look here you are appreciating another person right in front of me......

I felt lump in my throat after hearing his words.... I was trying very hard to hold my tears....

You are very selfish jungkook.... You have a problem that I'm staying at your house right.... Fine don't worry I won't ever come to your house again I said

You know what taehyung is better than you... He never considered me distraction... He always considered me as a friend.... We were talking about that not some stupid sandwich..... I said

And began to run as tears in my eyes flowed down my cheeks.....

How can he say that the way I was with him was same as I was with taehyung.....

He was one who kissed me
He was one who stated it was infatuation.
He was who said he will coach me... To get into university.....
I never said I wanted to stay at his house it was his father....
AND NOW HE IS SAYING THAT I'M HIS DISTRACTION......

I should have stayed in my stupid room.... Should have never argue with my father..... That would have been better......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 50 12
A complicated Taekook story
2K 94 9
A short story where two rivals fall in love with each other~ [cross-posted on twitter @/jiminssi030]
7.3K 310 16
One with broken heart but still strong minded, Other with strong ego but heart already melted without his consent. One with clear mind and the other...
4.5K 353 56
"ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴇɴɢᴜʟꜰᴇᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ" ~ʏ/ɴ~ "ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪ...