The Repetition Of Reverse

By FluffyCinderace

BoBoiBoy gets possessed by involving in an ancient era in one of their missions. His friends should find out... More

⭐ Prologue ⭐
⭐ Strange Reality Dreams. ⭐
⭐ Bloody Dream ⭐
⭐ It happened! ⭐
⭐ Where It All Re-began ⭐
⭐ The Rest Before The Storm ⭐
⭐ Where The Past Fell into Darkness ⭐
⭐ The Exact Moment That Pounced ⭐
⭐ Suffer and Start to Suffer ⭐
⭐ You're not You? ⭐
⭐ Reverse's Strange behaviour ⭐
⭐ What Happened at Same Time⭐
⭐ Cover Up Things ⭐
⭐ Interuption ⭐
⭐ The Present Exorcist ⭐
⭐ How They Met ⭐
⭐ The Continuation ⭐
⭐ Where the Action begins! ⭐
⭐ Hints of Danger ⭐
⭐ Weird Flashbacks ⭐
⭐ Change of Plan! ⭐
⭐ Justifications ⭐
⭐ Unite In A Battle ⭐
⭐ Reverse Vs Angelina ⭐
⭐ Things Take a Twist ⭐
⭐ The Final ⭐
⭐ Demon Brothers ⭐
⭐ Final Day On Earth ⭐
⭐ Back To The Galaxy⭐
⭐ Revealed Memories ⭐
⭐ A Complicated Case ⭐
⭐ The Nightmare He had⭐
⭐ The Disturbance⭐
⭐ Losing You... ⭐
⭐ Where am I? ⭐
⭐ Angelina is Back! ⭐
⭐ Defender ⭐
⭐ Boboiboy Vs Reverse ⭐
⭐ Heroes Win ⭐

⭐ I Am Here For You! ⭐

201 11 4
By FluffyCinderace

When they had come in, Fang sat on the table submerged in his thoughts. Boboiboy was standing there, looking at him deeply. Boboiboy smiles and sits next to him.

Boboiboy: I know what you’re thinking, but don’t take it seriously. I know it’s really hard to have no family around you. Even if Captain Kaizo is….
Fang: I know, I know you don’t need to comfort me.
Boboiboy: I actually am not doing that, just telling you not to be odd when others are here, get it?
Fang: So, does that mean you don’t care about me? You just care about others?
Boboiboy: (Smirks) Someone said they don’t need comforting. May I know why you might have said that?
Fang: Arrgghh! Cut it out with that innocent act already! Also, why do you care about me? Is it that you have been left alone like that as well!? So, just care about yourself!
Boboiboy: ………. (breathes out)
Fang: Wait, did you take that seriously? I-I just said that out of anger get it.
Boboiboy: Heh. Why do I have to take that seriously? I was just trying to tell you that it is not only you who faces that kind of issue, but also even some people around! Even the one in front of you!

Fang was, well he was shocked, angry whatever he could feel now, but he didn’t mean to make boboiboy angry and devastated because of that topic. At that moment he felt dumb, making a ‘sick’ person feel more stressed about something.

Boboiboy: When I try to comfort someone, why do they say everything back to me? WHY!?
Fang: Boboiboy, wait I-I didn’t mean it! CALM DOWN!

Boboiboy was really breaking down just for that, fang didn’t know what else to do just tell him to calm down. At that moment, fang noticed that boboiboy’s eyes turn red for a second. A striking pain strikes in his head, and he calms down. Boboiboy gets up from the chair and holds his head, feeling dizzy for a moment.
Fang stood up and checked on him, he was startled by his red eyes, he thought Thunderstorm might have been out of control. Were his elemental powers losing limits? Were they going to be harmful for him???

Fang: Are you okay? Boboiboy?
Boboiboy: Yeah, I guess. You should forget whatever has happened now, please don’t breathe a word about this to anybody.
Fang: I-I guess I should have told you that. You should forget my question from the beginning.

There was shock and fear in Fang’s voice. Boboiboy sensed that again, he looked at Fang. Fang was still and cold.
Boboiboy: You saw something, didn’t you? What was it?
Fang: It wasn’t anything! I am just shocked for you are getting angry all of a sudden.
Boboiboy: Please! Be serious! I’ve got an issue for myself to solve, if you tell me, I can do it.
Fang: And what exactly is that issue? We have been through this! You promised us to go through everything together! If you really thought of us as your family, why would you hide everything that is disturbing you from us!?
Boboiboy: If your brother Kaizo was in trouble what would you do? He is your family, right?
Fang: I would do my best to protect him, not only him, but my friends as well.
Boboiboy: I know that you are trustworthy, Fang. Now answer this, if you are suffering with something and you are aware that this might harm your family if you share it with them. Would you still share them about it?
Fang: I wouldn’t. So, are you saying that this issue may hurt us, and you won’t share it with us? But this is…. Different…
Boboiboy: Fang, please I don’t want any more continuation of this topic! Just- just rest here and make yourself at home.

Boboiboy leaves the room leaving Fang staring and standing still at him. But when he starts to climb the stairs back to his bedroom, Fang stops him, Boboiboy stands in the middle of the stairs waiting for him to question.
Fang: Do you think…. That we are useless to you? Like, we are just using you.

Boboiboy raised his head up making his eyes visible in shock and made direct eye contact with Fang.

Boboiboy: What kind of a rhetorical question is that? No, I never thought you all would do that.
Fang: But your actions show us that we do. You are feeling some sort of insecurity around you.
Boboiboy: It’s different. You don’t know it.
Fang: I know I might have done it too much, but seeing you get very angry for that makes me understand that you are surely stressing out from that.
Boboiboy: …. (Stares and closes his eyes in disarray)
Fang: Don’t tell me that you miss your father a lot and you are practically making yourself fall sick. You are not the Boboiboy, I knew when I met you! Please, let me help you! Let us help you!

Boboiboy smiled back for that response, and he went down from where he was and hugged Fang. Fang hugged him back as well.
Boboiboy: I never thought of you betraying me nor me trying to betray you. Fang, you are my best friend!
Fang: I’m glad to be your best friend!

Boboiboy stepped back and Fang looked at him.

Boboiboy: Woah, Fang! I never knew that you had this side.
Fang: (Blushes) No! I don’t! It’s just sentiment! Well, now you do believe me, what do you want me to do?
Boboiboy: If you can do something. I would like to stay alone for a few days….Can you tell Ochobot for not to stay aside me?
Fang: Why?
Boboiboy: I promise, I will tell you when the time is right. I just prefer to be alone for a moment.
Fang: uh… Okay…. One last thing!
Boboiboy: (Turns back) ….
Fang: Boboiboy, you are my best friend as well, just make me a promise, we should go through everything together!
Boboiboy: Can’t promise immediately, Fang.
Fang: Off course! That’s the original you!
Boboiboy: Yep. Oh yeah! One last thing for you as well, you surely are my best friend but also my best ‘popularity’ enemy as well. See ya! Mr. popularity Maniac!
Fang: WHAT!?

Fang hisses angrily and throws a pillow at Boboiboy. He dodges the pillow and sticks his tongue out. Fang was really angry and feeling dumb on the other side for getting serious about simple things. He just watches Boboiboy climb up the stairs until he goes to his bedroom. After he gets inside the room, Fang leaves his house to meet up with the others.

Boboiboy enters his rooms and rests on his bed and then starts staring at the ceiling upon him. He just gives himself a short giggle about his friend Fang being a bit- overprotective of him but does not accept it when asked about it.
And then his smile fades away as if wearing a mask, as Fang asked, was he really thinking too much about his dad to come back to him? There were times that he was really angry at him for leaving him alone like that. He just keeps all his childhood photos in which his dad was with him.
There was a wave of sensation in his head which made him uncomfortable for a while, then he sat up from his bed and walked to the window and peeked from it for a while. And again, sits on the chair next to it. Then his friends and his grandfather flashed into his mind. After his mom and dad, they were the ones who were with him all the time, during his tough times as well. His watch glows and he hears a voice from behind just like him.
“You surely got a lot of burden on you in this age itself. Guessing how worse it might be in the future days is making me feel worried about you. You can’t just overwork yourself.”

Boboiboy immediately recognized who it was without turning to him. “Solar?” he said. “Yes, it is me.” Solar replied and walked up to him. Solar is one of the seven elemental siblings.
Solar can be recognized with his aggressive and scientific behavior and his orange color spectacles he is wearing. Also, can be mostly recognized through his etiquette way of speaking which was only possible by his master.

Boboiboy: Look at you speak about not taking rest. First you should fix that from your side, Quake says about you not taking rest. Don’t you get exhausted?
Solar: Oh? Was it already spread to you? My apologies, but I just can’t get rest. Although I hate to sleep.
Boboiboy: Dumbo! What are you thinking yourself? You were so tired and exhausted when I split into three forms.
Solar: But we are just some powers with personalities and souls who have taken your form, Boboiboy. We aren’t very important! Look, as long as you are fine, we are fine as well.
Boboiboy: Don’t you dare say that! I’d rather kill you myself!
In my view anything that has a soul is a living thing get it? If you are a mere power. How can you feel exhausted and have feelings just like a living being?
Solar: Alright! Alright! What is this fuss all about? Why don’t we get to the main reason?
Boboiboy: Really? Talking about my dreams that happen to be real is really awkward. I feel like I don’t want to talk about it.
Solar: But we do have to! You are slowly killing yourself without enough rest! You look duller than ever!
Boboiboy: (facepalms himself) Fine…. Why do you think I was getting such dreams? Dreams that never came to anybody near me.
Solar: It’s either because of a new ability in you of being able to guess the future away for seconds or some minutes. Or some possession in you!
Boboiboy: Isn’t this a bit too much? If I really had something possessing me, why am I completely normal?
Solar: Nope. You just don’t realize it. When you were ‘arguing’ with fang earlier, your eyes suddenly turned red, and he noticed it.
Boboiboy: What? So, was that why Fang was shivering? But how come you know about it while I don’t? Why did I get red eyes?
Solar: Yes, and I sensed it. I was listening to both of your conversions and saw the reflection of your eyes from that purple spectacle-whatever he wears.
Boboiboy: You got a sharp eye.
Solar: Give me some time, will you? I can’t learn everything unlimited. Don’t know, but from what I can say, be careful, your days are going to be different.

Boboiboy gasped at Solar’s sight. His stare was horrible when he ‘warned’ him. Boboiboy sensed something was wrong with him and his elemental souls who were getting affected as well. Solar waves goodbye and disappears into his watch. Boboiboy was staring at the floor.
(Can facing this issue alone is better? Or prevent it with the help of my friends? No, no! What if something happens to my friends while doing that? Maybe…. Fate is not the same as we think at times so…)
“Let’s face it together?”

---------------------------------------------------------Actually, I've been typing this story for a long time and I decided to publish it this time. Because I felt like publishing it, so y'all can see it as well rather than keeping the story for myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reverse By Sarah

Fanfiction

26.6K 1K 31
After an unfortunate event, BoBoiBoy has to encounter his own evil self stopping him to do evil, while Reverse want BoBoiBoy to join him in ruling ov...
47.1K 1.8K 16
After that one mission, it change Boboiboy's life to a whole new world. He was force to face the greatest enemy of his life, himself. Commission: @f...
35.9K 846 21
Boboiboy and his friends get trapped in an Alternate Universe. They meet an unexpected person there. They have to fight their way through to get thei...
7.5K 339 13
in which boboiboy elements are the one who came to canon universe from au Boboiboy belongs to monsta polt belongs to me and don't copy my work