Apocalyptic Beast Infection

By LegitFurry

Arc: Intermission ✔ Diversity (Ongoing) ─────────────────────── WARNING: -Gore -Strong Word ────────────────... More

[1]: The Roaring Terror
[2]: A Helping Hand or... Paw?
[3]: Search For The 'Flag'
[5]: Bloody Past
[6]: Lycanthropy
[7]: Adapt
[8]: Outrunning an Old Friend
[9]: A Swordman's Way
[𝟷0]: 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏'𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍
[𝟷𝟷]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚆𝚊𝚢
[𝟷𝟸]: 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙
[𝟷𝟹]: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
[𝟷𝟺]: 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
[𝟷𝟻]: 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
[16]: 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛
[17]: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔
[18]: 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚕s 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎
[19]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
[EX-0]: "The Divine Sign"

[4]: Bloodshed

56 2 0
By LegitFurry

——————

THUD!
Samuel body's fall into the ground, Half of his body on his left side are burnt out because of the bullet.

Satria and his forces quickly jumps downward, Landing perfectly as they pack their weapon and attach a rope to it before they carry it on their back.

"Sorry, Can't let You go through. As usual, I cannot let the same event occurs again."
Satria apologize with his forces following with a nod and a slight hum of approval 'Hm'. Satria quickly picks his body up but...

SWOOSH
BOOM!

Something fell down from top of them, Hammered down the ground below them with a surge of lightning blasting around it.

The smoke covers the atmosphere as Satria quickly get his stances ready.

BZZZZTT
A sound of a fist clashing mixed with a charging thunder is heard from the smoke.

Soon, A large clawed and scaled foot take a step forward out of the smoke, Shocking the whole force as they dashes back and get their weapon ready.

"Come on! This is what You prepare for fourteen years?!"
The dragon roared through the smoke as more thunderous energy cover his fist, Satria hands swiftly swings into his weapon. Grabbing it before...
BANG!
He fires the revolver forward but the dragon laughs once more as it affect nothing but a scratch on his body...

"Everyone stays back, Open fire when You see the time to fire."
Satria beckons as he step forward, Reaching his belt before picking up a digital handle of. a sword.

"Aww? Trying to be heroic don't You?"
The dragon mocks him before he burst out laughing.

SNAP
ZZZTT
He ignite the blade with the button on the handle, The blade quickly formed, A white fire laser that doesn't seem to move... Luminar Flow?

SWOOSHH
Satria dashes forward at an incredible speed, The dragon quickly swings his hand forward.

Seeing this, Satria quickly slides between his legs before he swing his sword into the legs whilst doing it.
SPLAT!
The blade burn his skin in an instant, Blood flows out of his body quickly. The dragon quickly turn himself around before he swings his hand backward and-

BANG BANG BANG!
A slow burst of bullet flies through his skin, Causing him to roar in pain...

Satria quickly roll backward, Followed by a dash in the same direction as his force kept on firing.

BZT BZT
BZZZTTT
The lightning charges around him, The lightning crawls around the ground as it charges. Satria look at it in shock, He turn into his team.

"MOVE!"
He bawled but it was too late...

GRUMBLE
BOOM!!

A sudden burst of thunder hammered down the surface, Hitting almost all of the force.
A sweat drops from Satria's cheek, He couldn't think properly for a second as he slowly look forward, Thinking its over...

ZZTT
A sudden charges of thunder roared below him, He gasped before.
SWISH!
One of his teammate dashed toward him and pulled him outside of the thunderous area.
BOOM!
A smaller thunder slammed down the ground as predicted, Satria is shocked. He almost become roasted by that lightning...

"CAPT! HELLO?! EARTH TO SATRIA!"
Some voice yelled through his head as he gaze upon the disaster in front of him, Thunder slamming the ground, One by one, His force is knocked down by the force of the thunder strike, Satria just watch it all happen before...
THWACK!
He suddenly came back into reality as he got slapped in his face.
"What are You doing?! Help us!"
The person sitting next to him exclaimed, He then realized...

Without him, Any of this could be worse... Any of them could be dead earlier... This land would be colonized again...

Satria quickly pull himself up to stand... He swiftly grab his sword as he ignites it again. He quickly run forward.

"HELP! ANDRE!!"
One of the force scream out as he lies on the ground, Unable to move. The lightning start to charges around him... He gasped, Thinking this was the end before...

SWISH
Satria came in time, He grab the person by his vest before throwing him onto the ground before he start to charges closer toward the dragon.

He can hear his laugh... The trick of the dragon almost kill them all with those thunder, He have no choice but to risk his own life for the greater good.

"DIE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!"
Satria exclaimed, Catching the dragons attention but as the dragon turn...

SHRUKK
The sword thrusted and flies through his chest, Quickly burning his body. He roared again as the lightning start to charge more fast.

"Oh don't You dare."
Satria bawled as he slide between the Dragon legs, Pulling the sword on the ground, He quickly spun it to his left.

The dragon's hand got sliced out of his limb, The dragon roars again but to find the sword flying before it slashes through his eyes.

BEEP - BEEP - BEEP
A quick beeping sound haunts the dragon's mind before he quickly regenerate his eyes and see what's around him while Satria isn't there along with the wounded forces but the beeping sound is still there...

He quickly notice the sticky grenade on his neck, his hand quickly crawls around it -
BOOM
The bomb detonate as half of the dragons head explode, The dragon roared in pain as he quickly charges up more lightning.

"Y-You're lucky..."
He mutters before a rumbling thunder burst out, Satria quickly cover his eyes as the light could blind him.

A second after he open his eyes... The dragon escaped, Satria is left with his troops. He quickly turn around him... Seeing blood everywhere... Some of his teammate fallen down forever in this battle.

"RAAAHHH!! WHY?!"
Satria loudly exclaims as he slam his head onto the ground, Everyone on the team who's alive is shocked as they hear a cracking sound.

His blood slowly flows down onto the ground, Along with his tears.
"I-Im such an idiot! Why... W-WHY WOULD I DO THIS!?!!"
He exclaims, Letting out all his feelings all at once. He screams out all his anger as he bangs his head on the ground continuously.

"Cap!"
"Stop it, You're gonna die!"
The two of them bawled as they start to run towards their captain, They quickly held his hand and pull him back.

"LET ME GO!!"
Satria roared, The two of them is overwhelmed by his strength. They look to each other's face, After nodding. They finally does it.

CRACK

Satria's shoulder cracked before one of the soldier shove his knees onto Satria's neck, Satria instantly goes unconscious. One of them quickly call for the HQ of AntiBeast for help.

————————
Inner Rainforest City
————————

Deep in the rainforest, There lies a city. A city outsider never walked into... A city that is hidden in the distances, Not even written in the map of Rouna.

A furry foot stepped through the alleyway as he follow the guard who's trying to outrun him but he's cornered by a dead end as he turn his body toward the beast chasing him.

"MONSTE-"
The guard exclaims but as he said that-
SPLAT!
His head explode into tiny pieces as a burst of blood splatter from his body. A furry hand reach it chest before pushing the lifeless body into the ground.

As it fell, The guard appearance quickly shift into a silver fox appearance, Minus the head. The furry hand also shift into one normal human hand, He slowly takes a step forward as he got what he needs.

He walk into the bustle city streets with his new temporary body, Many marketer using their megaphone and magnificent songs to attract customer but it seems only a bit percentage of them to work.

After finding the exact spot, He quickly turn his head around before putting his hands up in the air...

"Mom, What is he doing?"
A curious child asked while pointing at the hands high in the air.
"Don't worry honey it was just some crazy per-"

SING - SING - SING - SING-
A bunch of indirectional, Abstract slashes through every direction of the city, Slashing through every building and living thing on the streets.

After a second, All the body explode into a chunk of sliced meat.
SPLAT
All the blood splatters into the walls and the city streets while the building start to fallen down after getting their pillar cut off.

"Rah... This is boring, Where's that...B-Ben... De..."
He stated whilst trying to spell the B.E.N.D.E.R.A again.
"Forget about that shit!"
He exclaimed as a burst of wind slices through the city streets, Clearing the body on the streets as more blood splatter from the corpses.

His body quickly shift into one of a silver fox again, He quickly examined the security guard uniform in his true form before he smirked.
"This actually looks good..."

He quickly take a step forward in the bloody streets. After seeing a vending machine, He lick his lips as he point his finger at it before.

CLANK!
CRUSH

The vending machine crushed as the wind throws out one of the drinks into the air and as it was high in the air, The fox grab it with his hand before he poke a small hole on the bottle to drink from it.

"You useless piece of shi-"
A Woman comes from behind him with a pipe, Not so sure on how she can survive the attack. She swings it backward before-
SPLAT!
The woman head and limbs got separated from her bodies, Sliced from the burst of the wind.

The fox quickly grab the head of the woman before then he crush it as more blood splatter.

"Disgusting lower lifeform."
He stated before he start his walk again whilst drinking on his drink.

He continue his steps in the bloody streets, Step by step he takes as he gazes upon the building around him.

"Ah there You are."
He shouted as he chuckles. A chain rattles as it was being dragged on the ground.

A person with a vest and tactical armory walks out of the alleyway along with his Kusarigama.

"Nice to meet You, Vincent."
The fox greets one of the forces, Who is Vincent the S Class Ranked Agent. He quickly came to a shock, He furiously spun the Kusarigama on to the sky as it chain rattles more.

"How did You know?"
Vincent furiously asked as his teeth gritted, The fox then burst out laughing as the wind suddenly howls along with his laugh.

"Well why? You didn't find his body yet?"
The fox stated as Vincent eyes widen, He quickly stop spin the Kusarigama as he swings it forward.
SHRUK
The scythe of it pierce the fox hand in an instant, Vincent quickly pull his scythe, As the heavy iron weight slams the fox in the head.

The fox stay balanced on his foot to avoid falling, He quickly dashes on his side before he point his claw onto Vincent chest.

SPLAT!
Vincent's blood flows out of his body rapidly as a sudden wind slashes through his vest, He tries to stand as he swiftly swings the scythe onto the fox head.

But, The fox grab the scythe easily before-
CRACK
The scythe crashed into pieces as the fox grab it. The fox quickly dashes forward as his hand goes for Vincent's head.

Vincent froze as he saw the furry hand almost reaching his forehead.
BANG- SPLAT!
The fox head suddenly got shot by some mysterious bullet, It head exploded into a puddle of blood on the ground followed by his lifeless body falling onto the ground.

"You okay?"
A mysterious voice asked, Vincent quickly turn his head behind him to found a mysterious person...

The person look like an chinese person, But he didn't have any of the accent. He wears a vest, But it doesn't belong to AntiBeast.

Vincent quickly nods in answer, Not noticing as the fox body stands up without any heads on.

The person quickly use his whip to catch Vincent before he pulls him backward, Vincent does not expect that as he land unpleasantly on the ground.

"Wait- That whip?!"
Vincent exclaims as he saw the weapon.
The fox skull quickly regenerate into a new head in a second, His face shows that he's irritated by the other person as he interfere in his fight.

The fox quickly leaps forward as he rotate his body all around, He quickly land a powerful axe kick onto the person but...

... The person unexpectedly parry the kick, Even though he is quite overwhelmed as the ground around him start to crack.

He quickly shove the fox onto the air, As the fox flew onto the skies, He swiftly swing the whip onto the fox legs.

The whip circles the fox legs as it then tied into a rope, The person quickly pulls him onto the ground.

The fox quickly cover his body with his hand as he fell but-
BOOM
The ground instantly crushed into pieces as he land on it. The fox growled as he stand and charges forward with his claws all pointed on the person's head.

"WAIT. NO!"
Vincent bawled but...

SING-SING-SING-SING
The person quickly swings his whip from side to side as it slices through the fox's body. The blood start to flow out of the fox's wound.

"How did You-"
The fox frustratedly asked but before he could finish it-
BANG!
His head was blew onto pieces once again, The fox body trembles aggressively for a second before it quickly fells onto the ground.

"Lets get You healed, Its not safe anymore..."
The mysterious person said as he grab Vincent hand and quickly help him stand, He quickly step onto the other way of the road as a numerous number of ambulance came onto the bloody road.

"What are You waiting for? Come."

————————
AntiBeast Headquarters
————————

Bunch of gunfire is heard there, Even outside of training grounds. Numerous amount of forces ran through the hall in their mission to search for Howl.

On the Medical Center, Satria with his force is there for their recovery and medical treatment. Satria is there sitting on his bed with blank expression staring into the floor as he get all his body bandaged.

His subordinates around him stare at him in concern, Having no facial expression. Its normal for AntiBeast Force to have a loss of team as great as this.

But... Satria's Forces are not on the AntiBeast, They work under Santoso, They never appear to held such great loss like this.

Satria flinched a bit as he got his IV injected into his hand, The IV quickly flows out the Isotonic Fluid onto his veins.

"Sorry I couldn't imagine how does that felt for You..."
One of the medic team apologize as he finished inserting the IV onto his hand.

"Why are You apologizing?"
Satria asked with a flat tone as he stare at the medic with his blank face.

"I-"

"You didn't do anything wrong... You are doing a great job."
Satria cut off the medic word, As the medic face turn into more of a concern, He quickly left Satria by himself as he run out to the other force.

Satria slowly lies onto his bed to rest, He can't stand what he just seen before...

"How'd You feel now?"
A rough voice called him, Causing him to instantly sit up and turn his head to his left.

"Rough... I see..."
The voice answers her own question, It was the tomboy girl... Satria is unfamiliar with her so he just stay there and stare at her.

"To be honest, I once left alone to fight just like You."
The girl answer as she light her cigarettes on before it got slapped onto the ground and got distinguished as it got stepped on by the medic team.

"DON'T YOU HAVE A BRAIN ON THAT HEAD OF YOURS THERE AKARI?!"
The medic exclaimed as The tomboy girl or Akari scoffed as she then put her lighter onto her pocket.

"So shall I start the story? Could become something important if You listen closely."
Akari asked to start the story, Satria quickly nods as Akari sighed.

——————
Six Years Ago
——————

"That beast is there! Don't let him on loose Akari!"
The captain speaks as Akari run toward the green forest while the other scatters, This was the unclaimed land of Rouna. The land that currently known as Rainforest State.

Akari ran through the forest as she has her staff gripped on her hand while running.

She quickly hop her way out of the bush, Chasing the beast running through the forest.

She haven't lost her hair yet, Her body is still gorgeous as a woman in general.

Akari quickly speed up to catch up with it, She quickly predict the way he was going before...

THWACK
She threw the staff onto the skies as it hit the beast head, Slowing him down. Akari quickly slides onto the ground as she grab her staff again before she start the chase again.

The beast quickly hop out onto the clearing infront of them, Akari quickly follows behind the beast.

"Capt, I need help."
Akari whispered through her earpieces as the it let out a static noises.

"On Your Left, Tell us when too shoot."
The captain answered in an instant, Akari quickly turn onto her left as she saw the captain with the rest of the team on his back.

Akari swiftly throw his staff forward, After threwing it onto the skies and it hit the beast on it neck, she inhales deeply.
"OPEN FIRE! NOW!"
She yelled through the earpiece as bullet flies through the trees and hit the beast body as it roared out of pain.

She quickly dashes forward and grab her staff before.
SHRUK- SPLAT!
He thrust the beast's chest with it before she crush the head into nothing but a puddle of blood.

"Well that was easy... Shouldn't there be more?"
Akari mumbled as she gazes onto her reflection on the bloody puddle before she step on it, Splashing the blood everywhere.

"You better be grateful Akari, Sometimes we almost lost our life out there."
The captain step closer onto her before he wrap his hand around Akari's neck as he laugh at his own word.

Akari quickly scoffed at him as she shove his hand out of her neck, The captain laugh start to get awkward before he clear his throat.

"Alright, Knock it off guys we goin' camping here."
The captain yelled out as he clap his hand to get some attention. Once hearing this, Akari and her other teammates mouth dropped down.

"WHAT?!"
"Really? This the second one this week."
"Man I will miss my cat now..."
"You always did miss Your cat... Like all the time."
The teammates murmured around the clearing.

"Capt, You serious? It was dangerous out here!"
Akari complains out of frustration as he grab the captain by his vest, Pulling him down until he is on the level of height around her.

The captain chuckles
"Don't worry... Even that beast is THAT easy... Right?"
The captain states as he mentioned her other words before, Akari growls out in frustration as she then turn her way around to prepare for whatever they need this time...

COCKS.
A Sniper Rifle cocking sound is heard on the height of the trees as the scope is aimed onto the clearing on the ground, Watching over the forces.

"Boss, We can change the schedule for the assassinating to tomorrow, Night. Heard they were going camping after this."
The sniper speaks onto his earpiece as a static sound grumbles on it before a voice replies.

"Good we couldn't let anyone colonize this land anymore, This rainforest is ours."

To Be Continued

Authors Note:

Ah hello guys back with me here.
This is by far the most difficult chapter to write for me, There were too much chase and fight scene, I may rewrite it so sorry if I made some mistake on the word above.

Me writing the fighting scene:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 2.1K 30
A soldier knows his duty and he will fight to his last breath, for his honor is loyalty. When an experiment to win the war goes wrong, a man who volu...
6.4K 257 26
SEQUEL TO \\ALONE//-(RusAme AU)!!!! ‼️THIS WILL CONTAIN MAJOR SPOILERS FOR \\ALONE//-(RusAme AU), IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST ONE YET, I ADVISE YOU...
4.4K 131 27
Three different stories, one single universe. A war between order and chaos that can last after apocalypses, and yet it still goes on. But someone de...
6.4K 199 11
All contact was lost when the last human army was encircled and destroyed in the arctic, no human contacts have ever been reported since the last arm...