Bluey's World

By magiclove99

The Heeler family are back in a new adventure where humans and anthropomorphic dogs coexist. After they met t... More

World Tour
Fiesta in Mexico
Eye'll Be Watching You
Baby Blues
It's Dad-urday
Rockafire-palooza
Poppy's Vlog: Poppy's Scrapbook Stories; Can't Stop the Laughter
Piney and Lord Prickles
Surprise-O-Tron
Nowhere to Fun, Nowhere to Hide
City Scavenger Hunt
Holiday in Harmony
Tiny Diamond's Vlog: Unboxing with Tiny and Socks!
Band Together
Cultural Identity
Once Bitten
The Great Heeler Adventure
Honk
Appendicitis Escapade
The Great Pop Diner Caper
The Train, Bubbles and Song That Never Ends
Sister Act

To Hug a Snug-a-lug

39 1 0
By magiclove99

Lownote Jones woke up in his manor with his pet dog in a cage beside him.

"Mornin' little one." Lownote said. "Might have presumed you're keepin' it funky?"

His pet made a cute face and the laugh sounds like a baby that lured Lownote but he resisted it.

"Hey, c'mon now, Snug-a-lug, you know I like to hug you more than anything in the multiverse." he said. "But alas, the best thing we can do is this."

They put their hands on the glass and sighed, until an alarm was heard. Lownote knew why the alarm was sounding near him.

"Dr. Ravenhug!" he growled.

He used a GPS to track Dr. Ravenhug down.

"What in the atomic radius is he doing in Harmonia Falls?" Lownote asked to himself.

Soon Lownote, Poppy, Rose, Branch and Holly Darlin' arrived in the park.

"Look at that, the Heeler family are having a sale here in the Harmonia Falls' Annual Bazaar," Lownote said to his dog.

A bazaar was being held and lots of stalls were set up everywhere.

"Snug-a-lug shirts, if you purchase one of our items you get a snug-a-lug shirt for free. All the money goes to a great cause." Mackenzie said in a megaphone. He is a Border Collie wearing a teal shirt and jean shorts and brown work boots.

"What are you doing?" Holly Darlin' asked.

"We are having a garage sale since today is the neighborhood's annual garage sale day and Mackenzie is helping us out."  Bluey answered.

"The money we make will go to a great cause." Bingo said

"Is that why you borrowed my dog?" asked Lownote.

"Yes. Don't worry, no one were harmed in making the shirt. It was good sport by staying still while I drew the concept of the shirt," Bandit nodded.

Soon a figure appears looking at the shirts and having an evil grin on his face. He is a man with dark skin. He has dark blue hair and a matching goatee beard. He is missing his left eye and wears an eyepatch. A black shirt, pants, and platform boots with a dark green cape and a tech remote on his neck completed the look.

"Hey everyone, stand back, he's coming!" he said.

"Who's he?" Bluey asked.

"Well, well, Lownote Jones, you look supremely cool these days, old friend!" Dr. Ravenhug said.

"He looks almost like Nick Fury from the Avengers movies." Mackenzie said.

"They do look alike." Chilli agreed.

"Why would someone like him come to a park bazaar anyway like this one?" Bandit asked.

"Maybe he is a junk hoarder." Bluey said.

"You're not wrong, there are people who do that," Branch nodded.

"I hate that guy," Rose spat.

"I won't let you do it, Groovetavius, you're meddling with the power you can't possibly understand." Lownote said.

Soon Lownote Jones and Dr. Ravenhug started battling each other with their basses. Bluey noticed something about Dr. Ravenhug.

"He is a lefty, just like dad." Bluey gasped.

"And me," Bingo piped in.

"You're right! Look at the way he is holding the bass compared to Lownote." Chilli said.

"Can we take this "battle" somewhere else than here?" Bingo suggested as she got in between them.

"This isn't your fight, runt," Dr. Ravenhug spatted as Bandit grabbed him by his wrist.

"Look mate, you mess with my daughter, you mess with me!" Bandit threatened.

"And me! Yeah little Nick Fury!" Bluey spatted.

"Fine, we will take the fight elsewhere," Dr. Ravenhug sighed.

Soon they are in the middle of nowhere in a forest battling each other with their basses.

"We don't understand, why is this happening, what is going on?" Rose said, appearing between them. "And why are you fighting with Lownote?!"

"Umm...hi, me and the other friends and dogs we are a little behind in all of this." Poppy said.

"It's a time honored ceremonial jam battle in which feuding individuals exchange bass riffs and steely glares." Lownote explained.

"No, no Lownote, I mean we're behind all of this." Poppy explained it again.

"You didn't even answer Rose's question. What is happening? Why did this random mysterious figure just randomly pop out at the bazaar unexpectedly?" Bandit asked.

"Yeah, you did look pretty intrigued with the snug-a-lugs shirts. What's up with that?" Mackenzie said, pointing at Dr. Ravenhug.

"I see, shall we pause to enlighten my friends about our past?" Lownote said.

"But of course." Dr. Ravenhug agreed.

They sat on the bench as Lownote explained everything.

"As you are all aware I cannot hug my pet snug-a-lug. Because once you hug it, you will never stop until you hug it so much the world is completely overrunned." Lownote explained.

"Aw yes, but years ago Lownote and I had a theory that if you hug a snug-a-lug in a very specific way the duplication would be reversed. We called it the snug-a-lug hug-a because it was very fun to say." Dr. Ravenhug added.

"Try to say that five times fast." Bluey said to Bingo.

"Okay, snug-a-lug huga snug-a-lug huga snug-a-lug huga. You're right it is a tongue twister." Bingo said.

"If that's true. Anyone can hug a snug-a-lug whenever they want." Poppy exclaimed.

"And won't drown in a snug-a-lug lake." Bluey agreed.

"Indeed, but we quickly learned that a snug-a-lug hug required extreme precision, even the slightest error led to disastrous results. Even if the hug would harm people the chances of peril were too high. But that didn't stop Ravenhug, through the years he has tried repeatedly to hug my pet. Determined to prove a snug-a-lug hug is possible." Lownote ended it.

"Wow." Bluey, Bingo and Mackenzie said in awe.

"It's hard to prove it, there are so many things that would remain a mystery." Rose said.

"Quite true, empress, but I don't need your pet this time. There is another." he said.

"Wait what?" Bandit said.

"That's right, according to my scanners there is a rogue snug-a-lug loose in this very forest." Dr. Ravenhug said.

"You sure it's not my snug-a-lug shirt?" Bluey said, showing she is wearing a long sleeve shirt of a face of a snug-a-lug.

"I attend to find that dog and hug that dog, it is going to be magical." he said, cackling before he left. The Group were stunned but Rose got something in mind.

"Oooh! That guy, I am still gonna give him a welcome to Harmonia Falls basket but the personalized card that I will include quite brief." Poppy said.

"I say, look how when Dr. Ravenhug saw the snug-a-lug shirts. It seems like there was an idea he was plotting." Mackenzie agreed.

"He's gonna pay for messing with Lownote," Rose growled.

As they got ready, Poppy, now wearing a jaguar spotted top with a khaki skirt, boots, and a camo cap, smeared straight horizontal lines on her cheeks. Holly, who is wearing a strapless jumpsuit with snake scale textured details on the side of the legs with safari boots, and fingerless gloves, added an orange camo bandana on her head. Branch, now wearing a black leopard printed T-shirt with camo sleeves, a camo vest, khaki pants, and boots with a red bandana and black stripes on his face, is collecting some items to make traps. Lownote wore a camo jacket, a white shirt, khaki pants, and boots. They are looking around the forest.

"Everyone, we will embark on the greatest, and snuggliest mission of our lives." Lownote said, as he armed himself with different weapons.

"Our job is to track that snug-a-lug down before Dr. Ravenhug can. The fate of the world depends on it!"

"If we're going to hunt the rogue dog, we need the appropriate attire." Rose said, wearing a hunting outfit. She is wearing a lion colored v-neck crop top with camo shorts, and boots with fingerless gloves, a belt with a whip, a choker, and a jeweled panjas bracelet.

"I'm okay with what I'm wearing." Bluey said.

"You might hug that thing again and drown in an ocean of snug-a-lugs." Rose reprimanded.

"Lake, Rose." Bluey corrected.

"Oceans are the biggest, even bigger than lakes." Rose said.

"You can't argue with that," Mackenzie said towards Bluey.

Soon Bluey is wearing a new light blue camo printed cap, a matching khaki jacket, a hyena spotted short sleeved shirt, cargo pants, and sneakers. Bingo is dressed in a camo printed drawstring pants, military boots, tiger striped top, and fingerless gloves. Mackenzie is wearing a camo printed short romper shorts, short boots, and leopard spotted cap. Bandit is wearing the same outfit as Bluey but the top is a tank top and the shoes are boots.

"We got to find it before Dr. Ravenhug does!" Bandit explained.

"How? I don't think they have cell phone trackers." Bluey said.

"We'll use this instead." Rose said, placing her wand into a hunting rifle.

"What is a rifle going to help find it besides kill it? I would never hurt a fly or any bug in that matter," Bingo said.

"It doesn't kill anything, this one shoots my spells in forms of blasts but in the case of a bow, a magic arrow." Rose said, demonstrating her rifle's shot by shooting Chaz with it.

"Okay, fair point." Bingo said, giving a thumbs up.

"I went hunting with my father years ago, I got the hang of using firearms." Rose said.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go find that pup!" Mackenzie said.

They pose together, which turned out to be Guy Diamond taking their photo.

"Got it, okay, do a silly one." Guy said.

The team also did a silly one but Rose did a drama queen pose on Lownote's arms. Then, they went hunting for the pup.

"Where are you little mate? We aren't playing hide and seek." Bluey called out.

"Come out, come out wherever you are." Mackenzie called out.

"Have you seen anything yet, dad?" Bingo asked.

"Nope not yet, But I will keep my eye out." Bandit answered.

"This flower's been hugged recently, it's still warm." Holly said. "That snug-a-lug can't be far."

"Good eye, mate." Bandit said.

"Time to set up my traps." Branch said as he set up a bunch of creature mannequins.

"We all know that this breed wants to be hugged. So he will come into the clearing, move in for a cuddle and then." Branch explained but Poppy set off one of the traps.

"Sorry, I knew it was a trap but it looked like it needed a hug." Poppy said as more traps were set off.

"Couldn't help myself." Holly said.

"My bad." Lownote said.

"Can't help it." Bingo chuckled.

"Sorry, just testing it." Bluey snickered.

"If you keep on hugging the trap, you might end up turned into a snug-a-lug." Mackenize said.

"Guys If we are going to catch this thing we have to stop." Branch said, accidently hugging the trap. "That one was on me."

"That is so dumb!!" Rose growled. "I'd say we sneak behind it and zap it."

"Yeah that is plan B, which is what we shall do now." Mackenzie said.

"I'll be in charge of using the firearms." Rose said.

"We will stay behind you." Bandit agreed.

"I am using the firearms as a last resort but this one is my Plan A." Rose said, taking out a composite bow. She removed her wand from the rifle and placed it on the bow.

"You have that with you?" Poppy asked her.

"I got it from my first hunting trip with my dad," she answered. "But we need to be prepared with these weapons."

She took out some hunting equipment from her purse. Inside were a pair of bolas, a lasso, a boomerang, a blowgun with some stun darts, a sling with some stones for ammo, a slingshot, and many more.

"This one comes in handy." Branch said, taking the bolas.

"I'll take this." Holly said, grabbing the lasso.

"How does a boomerang capture a snug-a-lug?" Bluey asked, picking up the boomerang.

"You throw it, it hits your target and comes back to you." Rose answered.

"Let me try," Mackenzie said.

Mackenzie threw the boomerang however he missed catching it and hit someone offscreen.

"My leg!" Legsly screamed offscreen.

"Let's save it until we see a snug-a-lug," Rose said, handing them water canteens, binoculars, telescopes, and other survival items.

"Alrighty then." Bluey nodded, as she, Bingo, Mackenzie and Bandit took the boomerang, the sling, and the slingshot.

"Any weapons you got in there?" Poppy asked.

"I got more, usually there are net launchers here." Rose said.

"I could have that." Poppy said, taking it.

"Guys, I was walking up ahead and saw something purple and tiny. You may need to head over there right now. I didn't see Dr. Ravenhug so there may be a chance we will get there first if we leave right away." Bandit said.

"You did?! Bluey's dad, lead the way please." Mackenzie said

"With pleasure." Bandit nodded.

"Alright!" Bluey said.

"Let's do this!" Rose said.

They started hunting for the dog, searching near and far. Whenever they try to go near it, they end up with random effects.

Lownote Jones:

We're on the prowl

We're on the prowl

We're keeping it low

We got the funk

No stopping the flow now, baby

No slowing down

In a race to the gold

To be number one

Gotta be ready to go

We're on the prowl

And I want you to know

Can't stop us now

No, no, we're always ready to go

We're on the prowl!

Ooh

We're on the prowl!

While looking around for the snug-a-lug, Bluey noticed one in the fields.

"Look!" Bluey gasped pointing at the snug-a-lug.

"Oh my gosh, there it is." Bandit said.

"And no Dr. Ravenhug in sight." Mackenzie said.

"Let's get it!" Bluey said as she, Bingo and Mackenzie were running towards it.

"Hey there." Lownote said, giving a flirting wink towards the trio.

"Gah, so much hunkiness! It weakens me!" Bluey said.

"Sorry to unleash so much cool on you. But we have a job to do. Execute S-N-U-G! You see the right way to track a dog is with another dog." Lownote said as a snug-a-lug teleported into his hands.

"That's a good idea," Bandit said.

"Awwww they're so cute, they remind me of Socks!" Bluey said.

"Or Chloe's baby brother," Mackenzie said.

"At least this breed doesn't bite others," Rose said.

"Hahaha! That's so funny because it's true." Bluey chuckled.

"Okay little snug. Do your thing." Lownote said, putting the snug-a-lug down.

Soon enough the snug-a-lug went over to the snug-a-lug and played with each other as Rose aimed her bow that transforms into a net when released. It immediately captured the dog.

"Aww it's so cute how they interacted with each other." Bluey said.

"Wait, who was watching Snug-a-lug?" Lownote asked.

"I thought you were watching it." Bluey said.

"Yeah." Mackenzie agreed.

Then they hear an evil cackle as Dr. Ravenhug comes out of the bush.

"Oh biscuits," Bandit said.

"I should've known." Growled Poppy.

"You, dullard!" Rose said, ready to shoot another arrow.

"Ravenhug!" Lownote shouted.

"Apology Lownote, but you played right into my hands." Dr. Ravenhug said.

"What do you mean by that?" Mackenzie asked suspiciously.

"I never attended to locate the rogue dog. I used it to motivate you to bring your pup out into the open." he said.

"As dad always says, Now that's playing dirty!" Scowled Bluey.

"Sorry Bluebell, for I am about to fulfill our shared vision." Dr. Ravenhug said. "Behold THE SNUG-A-LUG HUG!!!"

"NO!" screamed Bluey, Bingo and Mackenzie.

But it was too late, instead of doing the hug right, the hug made the dog multiplied rapidly.

"He did the hug wrong! Triggered some kind of super accelerated snug a lot of duplication!" Lownote gasped.

"Cheese and crackers," Bandit said in awe.

"I told you an ocean is bigger than a lake." Rose said.

"RUN!!!!!" Bandit screamed as the group ran for their lives.

They went through a portal where they ended up back in the neighborhood. While it was happening, Guy Diamond was looking at the photos as Val was trying out her skateboard.

"Run for the hills! There is a tsunami of two thousand and twelve snug-a-lugs heading this way!" Bandit shouted to Val.

"Hīrā no otōsan, were you watching too many videos of the tsunami that hit my hometown back in two thousand and eleven?" asked Val.

Soon a loud rumble was heard and it made everyone stop what they were doing and looked up. A wave of snug-a-lugs came crashing down onto houses, cars, and everything that was in the path. It was moving rapidly that everyone took off running to find shelter on higher ground.

"What are we going to do?" Bingo asked.

Bluey noticed Dr. Ravenhug was leaving but Lownote thought of something.

"HEY, WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" Bluey shouted.

"I snuggled into this mess and I will snuggle us out." Dr. Ravenhug answered.

"You mean dive in that wave and retry the snug-a-lug hug?" Holly asked.

"That's insane!" Bandit said.

"Who would do such a crazy thing like that?" Bluey asked.

"I would." Lownote said.

"Lownote, you are the best friend I ever have in my life." Rose sighed. "Go for it to save our country."

"Rose, being my best friend is the best thing that ever happened to me." Lownote confessed. "If anything happens, take care of my mother."

"Aww, so cool!" Poppy awed.

"How brave." Bluey said.

Then, Lownote went into the tsunami of snug-a-lugs.

Rose, Poppy, Branch, Holly, Bandit, Bluey, Bingo, Mackenzie and Dr. Ravenhug were up in a tree.

"If this country gets destroyed, I'd say at least it was destroyed by something cute and cuddly." Poppy said.

"You could move to Australia if you want," Bandit said.

"If that happens," Mackenzie said.

"Look." Bluey pointed.

The snug-a-lugs were disappearing and Lownote Jones appeared using the snug-a-lug hug on his pet.

"Lownote, you did it!" Poppy cheered as a crowd came around them. "Well, so much for laying low."

"I think everyone will give a pass on that." Bandit nodded.

Soon Lownote, Rose, Poppy, Branch, Holly, Bandit, Bluey, Bingo and Mackenzie looked at Dr. Ravenhug with an unamused look on their faces.

"I'm so sorry for the trouble I caused." Dr. Ravenhug apologized.

"It's alright, we all have been there." Rose said.

"Really?" Dr. Ravenhug asked.

"I have saved my classmates from a fire which cost my hair to be bleached." Rose said.

"I had broken my ankle and had these weird cameras that stalked me." Bluey said.

"I even got humiliated by Queen Barb who threw a water balloon at me and my wife and was posted online." Bandit said as a wide eyed Dr. Ravenhug looked shocked.

"Wow, we are a really forgiving group." Bingo chuckled.

"Can you ever forgive me?" Dr. Ravenhug asked them.

"Like what Rose said, rest assured Groovetatius, having finally hug my snug-a-lug I now understand what of such extreme lows have been for many years. Not that I am saying it caused the end of the world, but it was close, old friend." Lownote smiled and hugged Dr. Ravenhug.

"Aww I love these reunions." Bingo said in awe.

"Me too." agreed Poppy.

"You're the bravest man I ever loved." Rose said then all of sudden a laser came out of its eyes, causing lots of damage.

"I'm so sorry, I may have hugged it wrong." Poppy exclaimed.

"Now it shoots lasers?" Bandit asked in shock.

"Like Jack-Jack from The Incredibles," Bingo giggled.

"I got this." Rose said, grabbing the dog and she did the snug-a-lug hug that resets the lasers but she did it perfectly.

"That is one crazy pet." Mackenzie said.

"You can say that again." Bluey agreed.

"It took me years of practice to perfect it." Rose said as she let the dog play on her hair. It climbed on Rose and licked her on the cheek, making her giggle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 52 1
The alpha pack is here and Stiles grabs their attention immediately, His own pack doesn't treat him as they should so the alphas decied he needs to b...
5.6K 288 49
Everything in here is a short episode of the characters a slice of each of their life the same with Evan Ciao the only human in a world filled with b...
3.2K 101 14
Everything has Changed for the Heeler family but for better or for worse? After a near death experience both Bandit and Thomas must come to terms wit...
1.6K 13 48
The Snack Pack Life is back and things are becoming hotter and raunchier than ever because the Snack Pack are going global, bitches! They are going t...