Vanish (girlxgirl) ON HOLD

By HahahaDontTalkToMe

***WARNING: Girl x Girl (Don't read it if you don't like that)*** ***WARNING: Futanari (Don't like don't read... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 17

8.7K 333 113
By HahahaDontTalkToMe

(Picture: Alyssa)

Skylar POV

Olivia pushes me back and my three friends circle around me protectively with their guns firing at Vampires mostly missing them. Olivia tosses me her gun and smirks as I catch it clumsily. I poke my tongue out at her and she shakes her head smiling before a buff Vampire tackles her to the ground. Olivia hisses as he claws at her face. Her teeth and nails grow before her eyes turn black and she kicks him off her. She hisses again grabbing the vampires head and snapping it to the side. He falls to the ground limply and Olivia runs towards the vampire closest to us slamming her fist into his face. He flies backwards into a building, crashing through the wall loudly.

A vampire grabs Nicki yanking the gun out of her hand. I scream shooting at his face until he falls to the ground lifeless. Another vampire crashes to the ground in front of Alyssa and Louis. Four down. I turn to Olivia watching astounded as she hisses at five vampires fearlessly. She swings her fist punching one in the throat before pulling her arm back and elbowing another in the nose, sending them both crashing to the ground a few feet away. She turns, slamming her knee into a vampires stomach before turning again and slamming her arm into a small female vampires head causing them both to collapse. Several vampires stop for a second in shock and stare at her. Four vampires down in three seconds, that's impressive... And hot

The last vampire charges at her and she grabs the collar of his shirt head-butting him with a loud crack. He freezes, blood seeping out of cracks in his forehead before collapsing like his friends. Nine down, four to go. Something pulls me back and I land on the ground painfully before a tall brunette vampire pins me down, snapping at my face ferociously. Black blood covers my face as Olivia claws and shreds the girls face while pulling her off me. She hisses threateningly and slams her into the ground with a loud thud. The three remaining vampires turn to run before three shots are fired and all three collapse almost in sync. Really? Now they can shoot? A little late there. Olivia's eyes turn back to normal and she kneels down in front of me wiping my face clean.

"Sorry" I laugh at her sincere expression and pull her down pecking her lips softly

"No, thank you" she blushes and helps me up grinning from ear to ear "stop looking at me like you want to eat me, god"

I tease her playfully and her grin widens.

"But I do want to eat you" she winks and my face heats up at her suggestive look

"Really you two?" Alyssa frowns playfully "we almost died like ten seconds ago and you're already flirting again?"

"Eh you get used to it" Olivia shrugs "you have no idea how many times I've almost died in the past month or so cause of this one"

Olivia nudges me and and I slap her arm lightly in mock hurt

"Excuse you, ain't my fault you're so weak" I stick my tongue out at her and she holds her hand over her chest in fake shock.

"How dare you insult your queen like that" she grabs my arm and pulls me against her teasingly laughing and holding me tighter as I try to wriggle free "Nope, bad girl, you're not getting away"

"Um, interesting role play there?" Alyssa snickers and Olivia tilts her head confused

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you're not actually a queen right?" Olivia nods still frowning confused and Alyssa's eyes and mouth widen in shock

"Jesus fuck" she turns to me smirking "hot and royalty, damn Skylar, you sure know how to pick 'em"

"Oh shush" Olivia laughs letting me go after pecking my flushed cheek. Louis flinches as her lips connect with my cheek and he stiffens clenching and unclenching his fists

"We should leave before they wake up" Louis and Alyssa nod in agreement and turn to walk back home "I'll walk you, it's safer"

They look at her surprised before smiling gratefully

"Wait what about you bike?" I tug at her sleeve and she shrugs nonchalantly

"I'll have someone pick it up" she holds her hand to her ear and speaks fast paced Romanian to the person on the other end before smiling and grabbing my hand "there Isabelle said she'd send someone plus some people to collect these guys if they're still here and if not they'll hunt them down for you guys"

"Th-thank you" She nods at Nicki and grabs my hand. Something runs down her arm and down my wrist. I pull my hand away and look at it closer. Drops of black blood trail down my hand and drip off my fingers onto the dirt. I look up at Olivia grabbing her arm and following the trail of blood to a gunshot wound on the side of her arm.

"Holy shit Olivia how-"

"It's fine Skylar" she winces slightly and the wound slowly closed pushing the bullet out in the process. I catch it as it drops examining it. It's the same kind of bullet Louis needs for his gun.

"Son of a bitch" I tackle him to the ground and pin him down slapping his face "what the fuck why would you do that?"

"Skylar calm down it was an accident and I'm fine there's no need to-"

"Accident my ass" I snap at Olivia shutting her up "Louis never misses, he was aiming for you!"

"But I did miss" Louis frowns before his features suddenly change and he glared at Olivia angrily "I was aiming for her heart!"

I clench my fist and pull my arm back to punch his face but I'm thrown off Louis before my fist can colide with his face. I fall to the ground sitting up and charging at him again. Nicki and Alyssa hold me back and Olivia pins Louis down with a bullet from his gun in her hand.

"Everything you do to either one of us I'm going to do to you" she smirks rolling the bullet on her palm before slamming her hand down, forcing the bullet into his forearm. He screams, blood pouring from the wound as Olivia stands up releasing him. Louis rolls on the ground holding his arm tears rolling down his cheeks

"I thought you said next time was the head" Alyssa smirks jokingly

"Really dude?" Louis exclaims pointing to his arm "you're not even gonna check on me?"

"Eh don't be so over dramatic, you're fine" Alyssa shrugged patting his head and waving him off

"Yeah I did but I figure Skylar wouldn't really like that" Olivia rubs the back of her neck blushing. She glances at me and smiles, a far away look in her eyes.

"Aww you'd not kill for me?" I laugh and Olivia's blush deepens as her eyes clear. She coughs and stands taller while looking away "that's so cute oh my god"

"Shush before I change my mind" Olivia mutters turns away to hide her red cheeks and clears her throat "we need to go"

"Yeah one more thing" I walk to Olivia and stand on tippy toes to peck her cheek "thanks"

A huge grin replaces her adorable embarrassed look and she intertwines her hand in mine. She leads me out of the area, ignoring the whining and groaning from Louis behind us. Her grip on my hand tightens and she spins around to face him.

"I can't stand this a second longer" she grabs his arm angrily as Louis screams trying to push her away. She holds her hand over the wound and mutters inaudible Romanian words before the bullet falls to the ground with a small click. She pushes him back and grabs my hand again as he stares at his healed arm in astonishment "now stop being a fucking wimp and get the fuck over it"

"Why didn't you do that to me?" I cover my heart with my hand in mock hurt and Olivia chuckles

"Your injuries were worse, it only works on minor injuries or it takes too much of my energy"

"Excuses excuses, you just don't care about me, I bet that's it" I pout frowning and Olivia laughs

"Yup, I just want to get in your pants" She glances at me shaking her head at my amused face before lifting my hand to her mouth and kissing the back of it. I laugh and she smirks kissing my hand again causing me to laugh more. She kisses it again laughing with me.

"Alright I get the message" I laugh taking my hand out of hers and putting my hands on her cheeks pulling her down and connecting her lips to mine "there, happy?

"Very" I grin at the goofy smile and adoring look in her eyes as Olivia stares down at me. I grab her hand again and look at her as we walk. I notice how the different colours of her eyes make them stand out and make her skin seem paler. How her eye lashes are so long they brush against her cheek as she blinks. The way a barely noticeable smile appears on her soft kissable lips every time I squeeze her hand and how her hair has grown since the first time we met. Not much but enough for me to notice "done staring princess?"

"Nope" It's really hard to take in just how pretty you are...

"Stare at me later, right now focus on walking, you'll get hurt" she grabs my chin softly and pushes it lightly so I'm facing forward. I pout and she frowns at me before her gaze drifts down to my lips and her frown disappears.

"Stare at me later, right now focus on walking" I mock her, imitating her voice. She shakes her head clearing it before frowning at me amused

"I am looking where I'm going, plus I can heal myself if anything happens" she pushes me lightly with her shoulder "and I don't even sound anything like that"

"Yeah you do" I stick my tongue out at her and she returns the cheeky gesture

"Nope, I don't sound anything like that" she pushes me with her shoulder again "I don't sound that adorable"

"Shut up" I push her back, a slight blush on my cheeks "you're a moron"

"You know what" Olivia laughs taking her hand away and crossing her arms "next time we're attacked I'm not even gonna help you"

I laugh and keep walking ignoring Olivia as she glances at me, waiting for a reaction. She sighs and a smirk grows on my face as she grabs my hand again and turns into the street my friends live in.

"Bully" I laugh and peck her cheek before hugging my friends goodbye

"Thank you for doing this" I hug Olivia yawning and she laughs, crouching down in front of me and motioning for me to get on her back. I smile and climb on her back before she stands up carrying me back towards her mansion.

"Anything for you princess"

A/N- Thank you so much for all the support guys and sorry I haven't updated in ages, I spent the entire week with my friend in hospital making her laugh and trying to make her happy as much as possible and just making sure she has everything she wants and needs and I took her to Melbourne as well to see Disney on ice since she loves Disney. So yeah she's been getting better, thank you.

Sorry I know me telling you about what's going on in my life is really boring and weird so I'll try to stop that from now on.

I've decided I will do a chapter on how Casey and Ash (and anyone else you might be interested in finding out more about- just comment it if you have anyone and I'll work on that) met and just on their relationship sometime, probably around... Eh I dunno. Sometime this year? Maybe whenever the next holiday thing is? Halloween is that it? Christmas? Whenever I feel like it? Yeah I really don't know but I will do it, I promise.

So yeah I know it's crappy and shit but I wanted to get it finished for you guys

Thank you for the support, voting, reading an of course commenting, ily you're all so amazing <3

-C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 105 15
I feel her fingers on my thighs as they start moving up to their home, she starts a circular motion with her thumb on my clit as I leave out hot brea...
6.5K 337 22
Thana lived life with invisible scars and wounds, each one breaking her down every second passed Just when her mind was at the edge, two strangers ca...
210K 9.6K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
191K 4.8K 23
A Lesbian Romance : : : : "I really want to... I really want to please you." This close, I could feel her hot breath on my cock. When the proper war...