Lost Daughter [Mikaelson Daug...

By Igottoomuchfreetime

We know the Story of Andromeda Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson. Sister of Hope Mikaelson. Everyone h... More

Opening
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
The End

Chapter 5

644 13 8
By Igottoomuchfreetime

"We're here for the other Mikaelson, we got word that Andromeda Mikaelson was here. Just hand her over and we'll be on our way." the men smirked.

"Sorry but she's dead." Aspen spoke to them, sarcasm flowing out of her.

"And who might you be?" He spoke, walking towards her, his steps menacing.

"Believe me buddy, not somebody you want to piss off right now." Alaric spoke from his spot in the living room grabbing his crossbow from under the table without any of them noticing.

"I think I'll be the judge of that, they always did say Andromeda Mikaelson was a smartass and I think I'm looking at her right now, alive and well." He shot wooden bullets in her torso.

The pain was unbearable since it was laced not only for vervain and wolfsbane but also witch hazel.

Her hollers of pain snapped something inside of Stefan, his vampire face showing as he rushed towards the men.

Not only Stefan but the rest of the Mikaelsons.

Let's just say the people here for Andromeda all shit their pants when they saw the Originals.

"And why exactly would you be meeting my daughter?" Klaus spoke, his voice taunting the man, his head tilting making him more intimidating than he already was.

The man looked at all of them until his eyes stopped on Hayley.

"Because- because that's what you hired us to do. You said you wanted her gone so that's what we're doing ma'am."

All eyes turn to Hayley in disbelief, especially Hopes.

Hayley stood there for a second, you could see the lies trying to build themselves inside her head. She was caught and she needed a way to get out of it quick and fast.

Meanwhile Stefan had snapped at least four people's necks then rushed over to Aspen and helped dig out the bullets.

He didn't have enough time to go down and get her a fresh blood bag so he bit into his wrist and held it to her mouth.

It probably wasn't the best time to be blood sharing but he didn't want her to be hurting.

When she did start to drink his blood he had to focus really hard in order not to moan, he tried very, very hard to not think of the pleasure.

They both turned around towards Hayley to hear what she started to stutter out.

"I didn't- I didn't say I wanted her gone I said I wanted you to bring her home I didn't say go out and try to kill her." she nervously chuckled.

What she forgot was that she was in a room full of vampires who could hear her heart, they could hear the lies. Quite literally.

Hope looked at her mother in disbelief, the woman who raised her, the woman who taught her her alphabet, the one who taught her to always be kind and to love herself and her family, is the one who called a strike on her sister's head.

She shook her head and stepped away from her mother, towards her father.

Klaus looks at the mother of his child as if he never knew her.

She was the one he would sometimes confide in when he spoke about Andromeda. About how much he needed his little girl, about how he missed her and her mother, how he always thought that he would go into hiding and instead the three of them would get a small house in the middle of the forest and live their life together in peace.

Elijah on the other hand looked at the woman he loved in disgust. He had heard about the rumors that said people were hunting Andromeda ever since she had left but he never believed it.

He had spoken to Hayley about how he would sometimes imagine Andromeda as his own child. They shared the same dark hair and brown eyes. Although hers were lighters like her mother, they looked as if they were pots of honey in the Golden Sun. The way she was always reading a book, Hayley had told him that she loved books especially the older ones like Shakespeare and Jane Austen but her favorite were the fairy tales. Elijah had looked through his books when he was awakened to give her Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, and The Little Mermaid.

He knew he favored her a bit more because of her mother, he had first met her in Mystic Falls before his brother had ever gone. He thought she was true beauty, that she was the embodiment of Aphrodite herself. He may have fallen in love with her a little, yet the moment he knew that she was in love with his brother he put those feelings aside.

He had told Hayley once years ago before the "twins" were even born about his small crush on his brother's girl. How he swore nothing would ever hurt her child, either of their child.

So when he heard her lie, he looked at her with nothing but disgust and disbelievement.

Hayley saw the look in all of their eyes.

She knew they knew.

So she decided to just let it all out.

"Don't give me that look, any of you. I did what I had to do to protect this family, to make sure no one got to us." Pleading for someone to understand what she was trying to do, what she was trying to accomplish.

"How is any of this protecting us? How was any of this supposed to help us?" Klaus spoke, his anger slowly slipping out although he tried to hide it.

He wanted nothing more than to attack Hayley but he knew he couldn't with Hope standing right next to him clutching onto his arm in fear of her own mother.

"She was our weakest link. If people got to her, they would have got to us, they would have got to you, then they would use her as leverage over us."

Elijah shook his head. He was not believing anything she was saying it was something more something that she didn't want out.

"That is not why and you know that we know that. She is family, family is always and forever Hayley you know that. Why would you do this? Why would you send people to kill your best friend's daughter? Alice's daughter?" Elijah claimed looking at the woman he thought he was in love with, the one he thought he knew.

"Of course you would bring her into this Elijah. Of course it's because everything is about sweet and special Alice right?" Hayley's tone held pieces, fragments of jealousy. One that Caroline and Klaus both picked up on.

"That's what this is about? Your personal jealousy with her mother? Seriously?" Caroline asked, her voice in disbelief.

She was punishing a child for crimes that not even her mother did.

Caroline cannot imagine how you could hold a grudge against a child who has nothing to do with their personal jealousy.

" I'm not jealous God, that would be childish." Hayley exclaimed, throwing her hands into the air.

Aspen who was getting helped up by Stefan grunted at the statement.

"Yeah, because that's childish." Pain could be hard in her voice. She turned to the hired men that were standing there listening to the family drama.

"You guys can leave now, by the way." They took that as a sign to leave, especially since Klaus remembered they were there and started to walk towards them once more.

Hayley looked at Aspen and saw the way Elijah and Klaus rushed to her. Her emotions got the best of her and she acted on them.

She raced towards Aspen, throwing the men away from her.

She shoved her hand to squeeze her heart, pinning her to the wall. Aspen has felt pain more than once in her life, but to feel a hand around her heart, that caused fear to lace inside of her.

She thought she was going to die, she could see the rage in Hayley's eyes. The eyes that held no regrets, no remorse and she was scared.

She was scared she'd be ripped away from Alaric, from Stefan, from the twins, from Hope, and Caroline.

Yet that tiny voice in the back of her head spoke to her telling her that she might see her mother. That there could be a possibility she would be in peace with her mother all the time.

She quite liked the idea.

Because of it she started to relax and started to accept her fate.

Maybe this is what was supposed to happen.

Maybe there was never meant to be a tribrid, maybe this was just fate taking its course.

At this moment, she held no faith in her future.

She simply closed her eyes and waited for her end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 2.5K 24
Luna Mikaelson is the Inexistent Mikaelson. She is the daughter of Henrik Mikaelson and no one knew of her existent. Luna lost both her parent for re...
1.3M 34K 92
❝i wish our stories could've been different.❞ some of the things in this may be inspired by the book, but it's mostly based on the movie. highest ran...
336K 13.2K 56
Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a pulse knows her family. She's blessed with her father's devilish looks and cunning...
30.8K 468 15
Everyone knew Hetty Lange as a bad ass. She would keep her privat live exactly that, privat. What happens when suddenly the secret about her family c...