𝓑𝓮𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 ( Doom at...

By Nikie_Sterling_27

With destruction comes creation. With death comes life. And with the birth of Doom came Love. "Stop helping e... More

♥ Introducing !! ♥
Un
Deux
Trois
Quatre
Cinq
Six
Sept
Huit
Neuf
Dix
Onze
Douze
Treize
Quatorze
Seize
Dix-sept
Dix-huit
Dix-neuf
Vingt
Vingt-et-un
Love's Day
Vingt-deux
Vingt-trois
The Etsy Situation
Vingt-quatre
Vingt cinq
Vingt-six
Vingt sept
Vingt-huit
Vingt-neuf
trente

Quinze

305 17 10
By Nikie_Sterling_27

"Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell."

Love didn't have long to ponder over what Joo-ik's ready acceptance of her and near godly status meant as she had to go and save Tak Dong-kyung's life. She left Joo-ik in the staircase of the building that contained Life Story, a half serious promise to talk to him later, ran down a few flights of stairs before teleporting herself to the hospital. She ignored the thoughts of those envious of her beauty, those who wanted to flirt with her and the likes for the room where her twin's human and her brother were.

'Here.' She thought, finding the door. She panted as she slid open the door and was greeted by the sleeping siblings. 'Alive. Barely but she's alive.'

Love let out a sigh of relief at seeing the mortal woman alive. A near crisis diverted at least. She stepped into the room, closing the door behind her and studied Dong-kyung's sleeping body for injuries. Now while there were no physical injuries to be concerned about Love noticed that Dong-kyung was no longer wearing the red thread bracelet that Doom gave her to no longer feel the pain of her glioblastoma and the effects of her brain cancer.

"You idiot... why could possibly possess you to be this stupid?" Love questioned, speaking in a whisper.

If the mortal tried to reason that this was all in order to see her twin then she might actually kill her before the three months are over and take her chances over if it was Doom or Seon-kyung who had to die as well. Any love she had for her twin was sealed away, platonic and familial feelings were all that remained inside her heart, so whatever reasoning she told herself that made this okay couldn't be blamed on anyone but herself.

"If you living didn't mean my brother's death I might actually help you two get together." Love whispered, a slight frown on her face. She let out a sigh before summoning a silver bracelet from her personal collection, she had so many silver and gold bracelets that she wouldn't blink twice over a few going missing, pricked her finger by giving herself a paper cut and let a drop of her blood fall on the jewelry. "Here. This time don't be so reckless to meet your end. And you'll find my grip to much more binding than my brothers."

Love put the silver bracelet with a bejeweled butterfly charm on Dong-kyung's wrist and watched as her blood melted the clasps together. It wasn't a completely unbreakable method but it would be much harder for the mortal to break it since now there was no clasp and it was enchanted so now no jewelry could break it for her.

'Humans. So fragile and yet reckless. No wonder 'God' decided to stop answering prayers and wishes.' Love thought, summoning an identical bracelet and repeating the process. Now they no longer had to meet to recharge the bracelet everyday. All Love would have to do is put her hand on her bracelet and the magic/energy would go into Dong-kyung's bracelet.

"Goodbye." Love whispered into the silent room. She teleported out of the room before either sibling could see her and question her on why she was there.

"Where were you?" Doom asked Love, seeing her enter their home in a state of discombobulation. He watched her freeze before entering her room and looked over at him.

"I kissed Joo-ik." She told him. He could no longer read Dong-kyung's thoughts, purposely ignored whatever visions or things "God" told him about her, so that meant the mortal woman was her problem and she'd rather much rather deal with her then ever let the two cross paths again. "We kissed. A lot. I showed him bits and pieces of who and what we are to him."

"Wow." Doom lamely replied, unsure of what else there was to say. "So? Did you make his heart explode on accident? Destroy the building with your magic?"

"I wish. That would be less complicated than what actually happened." She told him, letting out a sigh afterwards. She walked over to the living room, lingering by the solo chair and looked at Doom with a somber expression. "I showed bit and pieces of the truth and... he still wants me. He didn't run away or tell me to go away."

Doom tilted his head at her as he mulled over what she just told him. While he liked the human male on account that he made his twin randomly destroy things and be not such a bore however... he knew her curse just as well as she did. And as much as he may not hate the human male he knew that if he died by his twin's "hands", so to speak, then it would devastate her like no other. And then it would be Paris and Helen, or really any of the wars, all over again. The world population would plummet, no one would be able to fall in love so long as Love was depressed and thus unable to do her job, and because they were twins he'd also start destroying things at random with everyone asking him to end the world and thus ending their suffering.

"Oh... well what did you end doing? Are you hiding him in your room?" Doom asked her, not sure what else to say. He glanced over at her bedroom door as if expecting the human male to walk out of her room with hickies all over his neck, clothes ruffled and looking like he won the lottery.

"Oi." Love said, frowning and furrowing her brows at his perverted imagery in his mind that she could hear as clear as day. She walked over to him and swatted his shoulder. "Just because I enjoy the casual night of sex doesn't mean I have a problem or that you have the right to judge me. What I do with my free time and my body isn't your business!"

"It is when I'm the only who's least likely to get killed by you and one of your outbursts!" Doom exclaimed, defensive over her baseless accusations. "I know it's none of my business but this is the first human who's been this attached to you in ages and you seem to like him well enough. Can't I at least ask what you did with him?"

Love pressed her lips together as she thought back to Joo-ik's confused and creast-fallen expression at her suddenly leaving him on the staircase. And he had no idea if she was going to come back or not after revealing some of her secrets to him.

"I didn't do anything. I was about to wipe his memory but he kissed me before I could go through with it and basically begged me not to leave him." Love explained, looking bothered by what happened hours earlier. She purposely kept most of what really happened and after to herself so as to not make her twin lose his head.

"Huh? Why didn't you do it afterwards then?" Doom asked her, confusion in his voice.

"I was more concerned about not destroying the building or sending people in a love crazed frenzy than about wiping his memory." Love answered, purposely sounding annoyed. The sooner he stopped asking her questions and having to make her lie then the less of a chance there was of him figuring it and having to dig deeper for the truth.

Doom narrowed his eyes at her as if the action would make her thoughts appear out of her mind. She frowned at his probing eyes before faking a yawn. Doom blinked twice at her before cringing at the human action.

"It's just me. There's no reason to keep acting like your human pets around me." Doom told her, turning his head away from her. It seemed like he was finally dropping the matter in lieu of his disinterest in humans and her acting like one.

"I'm tired. All day of running around, using my magic, my heart getting played with and this conversation isn't helping. I'm going to bed. Good night." She told him, purposely sounding drowsy. She then turned her back to him and headed back to the safety of her room with her twin letting out a hum of acknowledgment at her words.

"You're dressed up." Doom commented, sounding mildly surprised. He watched as his twin put on her forest green heels as she tightened the ankle strap. "Special occasion?"

"I have a few people to meet. Got to put on my best face and all that." She explained vaguely. After she finished putting on her heels she looked over at her brother who was looking up something on his phone. "I'm going to stop by Tak Dong-kyung's home later today. Recharge her bracelet and all that. Anything you'd like me to tell her or are we sticking with the pretending she doesn't exist plan?"

"I'm not sure I have anything to tell her considering I don't even know who that is." Doom told her, without looking up from his phone. "Isn't your human named Ji-ah? Is this Tak woman one of your clients?"

"Seriously? We're going to go that far with Dong-kyung?" Love asked, sounding unimpressed by his behavior. She fixed the spaghetti straps of her satin midi dress as she walked over to the living room towards him.

"Love, I swear to you. I have no idea who you're talking about. I don't spent my free time with humans like you do." Doom told her, finally looking up and meeting her eyes. She froze in her tracks as she saw nothing but honesty in his eyes. "You should take my jacket or one of your leather jackets. Unless you want your new boy toy to stare at your chest."

Love said nothing to that as she teleported out of their home and set off to try and find Dong-kyung. First she tried Seon-kyung who acted like he had never seen her before, stuttering and blushing like a teenage boy in her presence. She frowned at his behavior, walked away and teleported to Life Story to Joo-ik.

"Where's Mr. Cha?" Love asked, walking into the floor with a quickness to her step. She glanced around the room frantically and her eyes locked on Dong-kyung's desk.

"Ma'am, how can I help you?" One of the Life Story employees asked her. She turned her head to look at the black haired woman who flinched under her intense gaze.

"Where's Tak Dong-kyung? I know she's not at the hospital, so is she here?" Love asked her, ignoring the others who stopped their work to look over at her in confusion.

"Tak Dong-kyung... Do we have a writer named Tak Dong-kyung?" The black haired woman asked her other co-workers.

Love let out a puff of air from her nose as the rest of the editing team thought about it for a second before shaking their heads at the question. This had to be "God" sticking her nose in her and Doom's business for no reason. She couldn't figure out the reason why but "God" had made Dong-kyung disappear and wipe everyone's memory of her.

"Love?" She looked over to see Joo-ik looking at her in confusion while walking over from one of the rooms in the back. "What are you doing here?"

"Where's Tak Dong-kyung? Me and her have business, I can't find her at the hospital, so did she come here instead?" She asked him, walking past the black haired woman and up to Joo-ik.

"There's no woman working here with that name." Joo-ik told her, confused by the question. He took in her figure and figure flattering dress before locking on her newest feature. "Why did you dye your hair black?"

Love furrowed her brows at that. She reached up to her hair, taking a strand of it, looked over and stiffened at seeing the raven-black color greeting her.

"Are you sure she works here and not on one of the other floors?" Joo-ik asked her, looking at her with concern.

"I need to go." Love said, still staring at the change of her hair color.

She let go of her hair, turned around and left the floor as quickly as she arrived. She said nothing to the other employees, snapping her fingers and wiping their memories of her sudden visit, Joo-ik got a pass since... well cause of what happened yesterday, and teleported out of the building once she was away from their eyes.

Great. Just great. Her magic was acting out on its own, clearly her heart and magic were already attached to Joo-ik, and now she really looked like the twin sister of Doom and now even matching with Joo-ik.

So last chapter didn't feel like my greatest work and because of how many personal deadlines I had to meet I think Bewitched took a hit as a result. As both an apology and an early Christmas/holiday present i give you an extra chapter in advance and pictures of our faceclaim with black hair to represent Love's change as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.4K 25
"i'll love you to death but I'll expect the same from you" ✧・゚: *✧죽음의 천사・゚:*✧ y/n is super obsessive over people once she falls in love with them an...
490K 56.5K 72
You know that moment when you go to the psychiatrist and realise he's more crazy than you are? Meet me. I am Y/n. Your local ADHD patient suffering f...
18.5K 1.4K 35
Once he was in love... His love was selfless, endless, extreme and had no boundaries and so is his hate.... edgeless, limitless. Once he was ready t...
1.1K 65 14
The world suddenly changes when the people start turning into monsters. No one knows why, and no one is safe. The residents of the Green Home apartme...