The bet.

Від TheClosetsfourthwall

A bet is something that can go many different ways. Some are won, some are lost, some have a completely diffe... Більше

A.N.
Hey man!
'What's up with him?'
Dear Rob
A mask not just on his face?
Forced Confessions: The musical.
Enemies to Lovers?!
My string?
Random bit
MPREG IS REALLL???? NOT CLICKBAIT.

Smooth operator

229 9 16
Від TheClosetsfourthwall

Hõla!

I'm trying to be more consistent with updates, so...

Here we are!

Author's P.o.v.

The Titans secretly did agree with Starfire on wanting to see Robin's face, but they knew that they shouldn't push him.

Y'know, they weren't savages.

Most of them.

Maybe.

.

Okay, maybe some of them were, but everyone else other than Starfire respected and enforced healthy boundaries.

That being said.

They were going to ask once, because y'know, why not?

So they agreed to take turns, whether or not he shows them his face, they wouldn't tell anyone else about who he was.

Even eachother.

Raven went first, because they figured that she had the best chance if success, and not at all because they were a little bit scared of Robin.

Raven floated up to Robin's door and knocked (like KF knocked up Rob-) gently.

"Hey. Robin?" She asked through the steel- and lead-inforced door.

Meanwhile, Dick was inside his room, working at his desk.

"Yes?" He called back, hoping that it was something he could do without moving from his desk.

"..." She heistated. "... Could you show us your face without your mask?"

"No." And with that, Robin turned back to his desk and resumed working on the case.

...

Yeah, that was going to be tougher than the Titans thought.

Cyborg was up next, and 'No, he was not scared.'

There's a reason I put quotes on that last bit.

Anygays, he was going to be forced to be next anyways, so he accepted his fate relatively quickly.

However, unlike Raven, he planned out how, when, and where he would ask.

The happiest and most relaxed Robin seems to be is after he goes out somewhere and patrols, so Cyborg waited until he would do so.

He went out at least twice per week, so this didn't take long.

When he had come back from a patrol an hour earlier, Cyborg (tried) to strut confidently towards him.

"Hey Robin?" Cyborg's voice 'definitely did not waver, and those security tapes were absolutely faked if you found footage, if you saw them.'

Again, quotations exist for a reason.

Robin paused and turned to look Cyborg dead in his eye and laser-thing.

"Yes Cyborg?"

'Okay, not mad. Let's do this.' Cy thought to himself.

"So, you know how Raven had asked you earlier about whether or not you could, possibly, maybe show us your ide-"

"No." Dick replied quickly, and raced down the hall into his room.

"Well then." Cyborg simply replied to thin air.

Now, someone who's actually reading this might think 'isn't that a bit of an overreaction? Calm tf down bitc-'

And while that may be fair if this would be  a regular day.

However that day, KF had snuck into Robin's room. Hence, why he had come back earlier, because when you live with people who could destroy your house with a single flick of their wrist, you tend to be worried that they'd just break through your wall at anytime like the 'Kool-aid man.'

(Please don't sue me.)

Anyways, a few days after that incident, BeastBoy tried his luck.

At least, he pretended to.

See, since BeastBoy had joined Robin on the Titans as backup, he had gotten really good st acting.

The-one-who-runs-around-gotham-as-his-fursona had sent Robin alone originally, but sent BeastBoy as well since he was the best at those improve classes at YJ.

So, he waited until no Titans except for him and Robin were at the Tower, and pretended to ask.

Robin says no and walks off, successfully creating video evidence on the security cameras.

When the other Titans returned, he explained how Robin had refused to reveal his identity again, Starfire was the only one left.

She took no time and flew towards Robin's room.

She figured she should at least try to keep polite facade, so she knocked on his door.

I mean, he specifically made his door stronger to withstand her powers, so it didn't really matter, but she didn't know that.

Robin was playing a video game with Kf inside of his room, but when he heard Starfire knocking on the door, he quickly grabbed Kid Flash by the back of his costume and shoved him into a closet.

Y'know, classic 'Oh God I gotta hide my partner' move.

But of course, it wasn't until 3 in the morning the following week that he realised that.

"What is it Star?" Robin answered reluctantly.

She smiled and batted her eyelashes, (like that does shit,) at the door.

"Friend Robin-"

"If this is about whether or not I will take off my mask, my answer is still a 'no.'"

He responded immediately, surprising KF. He had thought that Robin liked Starfire, and was quite happy to find evidence that he didn't.

Apparently, Starfire realised the same thing, and dropped back down to her feet.

She sullenly walked back towards her teammates, looking into the ground.

BeastBoy secretly hid a sadistic smirk.

(He shipped Robin and Kid Flash long before Robin even realised he liked KF romantically.)

In the end, they collectively agreed to stop bothering Robin about his mask.

Hello

FUCKING SIKE-

YOU THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS THE END OF THE CHAPTER?!

WELL GUESS WHAT?

Robin's P.o.v.

It's that time again~

Another day, another emotional break down- I mean Slay.

Yeah, I said Slay.

But on the bright side, it's a patrol day :D!

Yes, yes I do think with emoticons.

Anyways, after I snuck out of the Tower, I quickly make my way to where the H.I.V.E.'s trackers were on my holo-glove.

Somehow, when I put them on the H.I.V.E. during our first fight, they still hadn't noticed, but hey, more power to us.

They lead me to an old warehouse outside out town, which, 'totally didn't expect that at all.'

But his time when I spied on them from a convenient skylight, they had met with a... familiar character.

Fuck the fourth wall.

(Hehe, fourth wall, WALLy.)

Shut the fuck up.

(Bitc- y'know what?)

I look down again through the skylight and now recognize... Kid Flash?!

The fuck is he wearing, that shit is ugly af.

(I tried, okay?)

Anyways, I focus and listen to the surprisingly friendly exchange they were having.

"Why hello there Hive, it's nice to formally meet you in person. I presume you know this already, but my name is Pangasius."

Wait.

'Meet you in person.'

'Pangasius.'

...

Like the catfish?

...

.

.

.

OH MY GODS HE CATFISHED THEM-

(Also, 'Pan-ga(y)-see-us' is how I read it in my head, and I couldn't help it.)

Also, his British accent is...

"Nice to meet you too, I think you also know this already, but my name is Gizmo. I understand that you have superspeed?" Tiny-baby-cyborg-child asked my best friend.

I dunno what's happening, but I trust KF, so I'll see how this plays out.

"Yes, I am the apprentice to Professor Zoom. I was the first of many experiments that actually managed to retain and moderate my speed without injuring myself."

Ohh, he's undercover. Might as well help out a bit when we fight against eachother as this new alter ego.

"I see. Alright, you'll be joining us tomorrow for a bank robbing at 7:00 a.m. D'you want to stay at our home, or do you have somewhere to go?" Gizmo seemed non-the-wiser to KF's disguise.

"Yes, I would love to."

I- uhm. I'll deal with someone else tomorrow, I don't think I can handle the accent.

Cut me some slack, dude. I only realised that I liked him recently, okay?!

After gaining all of the information I needed, I did a full sweep of the city and returned to our tower.

Hello, this time it's actually the end of the chapter.

I would like to thank you if you actually read this far, or are planning to.

This chapter is also quite short, sorry.

My motivation is very scattered, so please bear with me.

Thank you, and signing off,
TCFW :)!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

tender love || yakulev Від Morcodes

Короткі історії

16.7K 522 5
"Yaku-saaaaaan!" "What??" "I have something to tell" has a secret that he really wants to say to yaku but is really scared of the outcome What's the...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
106K 2.6K 14
Will they find out what's going on in lances head? Is is going to be back to his normal self or will things change? Warning~ mentions of abuse
4.5M 282K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...