Art Book for Mini ArtFight

By CrystalCry4340

----Wattpad content---- This will be my artwork book for StarvioletFury's Mini ArtFight. A battle, that has t... More

My form
Intro after the form
Spiritfall
Burningcurse
Jaey Echosong
Sylvia Felwalker
Frost
Mystic
Spirit Tide
Bloodsong
Nightshade
Attack #1
Attack #2
Friendly fire #1
Friendly fire #2
Attack #3
Attack #4
Attack #5
Attack #6
Friendly fire #3
Friendly fire #4

Tortoiseleaf

21 2 2
By CrystalCry4340

She's based off of Mama, a calico, although we call her a tortoiseshell!

Another cat from Warriors/Warrior Cats

Past names: Tortoisekit, Tortoisepaw
Future names: N/A
Description: Tortoiseleaf is tortoiseshell, (Black and oranges) with white socks (Fur pattern) and white tipped tail, she is extremely clean and medium length fur. Sometimes she'll have a ton of leaves in her fur from rolling around, only to groom herself spotless and do it again. She has light green eyes, speckled nose, ears and pads.

Let me know if you need anything else or if I missed something!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.2M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
84.1K 6.4K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...