It started with an Accident...

Bởi ChhaviGupta51

In a twist of fate, an accident intertwines the lives of two individuals on opposite ends of the emotional sp... Xem Thêm

Hello everyone 😍
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Untitled Part 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 118

1K 237 24
Bởi ChhaviGupta51

Ron's POV

" Your room will be ready before that, Megha will do it, will consult you and her. But you are not meeting her before the wedding. Now go back home before, I call your parents and tell them to get you from here. " Uncle said firmly.

" Uncle... "

" Don't call me uncle!! "

" Sir... "

" What?? You idiot, Don't call me sir! "

" What do I call you? "

" Dad!! Call me dad. "  He said.

" Okay, but then that means that I can stay here as this is my dad's home. Right? " I said with a smile. Aunty, Manik, and Mahi smiled.

" Wrong!! " Uncle said.

" But if I am getting married to Mahi, it is going to be my home too. I can stay at my home right?? " I said trying my luck once again. Aunty grinned and Uncle tried not to smile... and succeed.

" Go to your home!! You will be our son once our daughter will get married to you. You can stay here after that. Now leave before I change my decision about you both getting married in a week. I will change it to one year. " He said.

" WHAT??? No!! You can't do that? "

" Can't I ?? Really, you think so?? Are you challenging me, young man?"  He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Hitler!! Taiyab Ali!!

" No!! I am going!! How can I challenge you, you are just like my dad, going to be my father-in-law in a week. I need to follow what you say. I am going ... But can I talk to her for five minutes? "  I asked.

" Yes, talk... "

" Thank you, you are the best. " I said and looked at Mahi and signaled her to come with me.

"...Right here in front of us. "  Uncle said.

This man... Ughhh!!

"  Aunty, please!! "  I pleaded to Megha Aunty with a cute expression.

" Sorry, I don't want to come between you and your would-be dad. "  She said.

" Please!! She is upset, I just want five minutes to talk to her. " I said.

" Okay, but Manik will go with you. " Uncle said.

" Yes, but you come with me, you are supposed to rest of you want to be fine by their wedding. " Aunty said to him firmly and Mihir nodded. He gave me a look, that meant that I should not try and act smart, and went in.

Thank God!!

" Manik, leave us alone!! "

" Forget it!! Leave before I call Chachu again. "

" You are my best friend. "

" Yes, one of the best friends. But she is my sister. "

" I helped you with Rosh, she is my sister too. "  I reminded him.

" Don't argue!! You are wasting your time!! "

I had thought that thank God, he told Manik to be here, Mihir was going to be difficult. But in the absence of Hitler, my sweet friend turned into a mini-Hitler.

" Ughh!! Even Viren is better than you. He let Raj to spend time with his sister. "

" Raj is Raj, you are you. He is like me. "

" Ha ha ha!  Look who is talking! As if Raj and you would not have done anything to their girls. I know what both of you have done!! Don't make me repeat it in front of your sister, I don't want to corrupt my innocent Mahi.  And anyway, what could I do to her in five minutes? " I said out of frustration. I thought Manik would be annoyed or let me have more time but...

" You are wasting your five minutes as well, brother... In-law. " He said teasing me.

" I hate you. "

" Doesn't matter! Same here. "  He said.

" Mahi!! Tell your brother to leave us alone. "  I said.

" What? No! " Mahi said shaking her head.

" My sister is not shameless like you. " Manik smiled.

" MANIK!!! I will beat you now!! I didn't beat you for romancing with my sister, will do it now, as you are married to my sister as well and I have a right to do it."  I glared at him.

" Do it!! A tradition needs to be followed."  He shrugged.

" Wait!! I will tell Rosh not to talk to you for at least five days as you could not give me just five minutes with my love. Let me call her now. At least,  she will help me." I said and called her number and switched on the speaker phone.

" What are you doing?? "  Manik asked.

" You wait and watch!! You are not letting me talk to Mahi, I will do the same to you. " I glared at him.  Mahi was smiling.

" She can't live without talking to me. You know how crazy she is for me.  We talk at least thrice a day, for at least 2 hours a day. She will not agree with your plan. " He said with a smile. She picked up the call.

" Ron Bhai!! What a pleasant surprise!!" She said with excitement. I heard about you and Mahi. I am very happy for both of you.

" Thanks, Rosh!! How are you? " I asked with a smile.

" I am fine!! You tell me. "  She said.

" Rosh, can you do me a favor please? Please do it, if you think of me as your brother. " I said looking at Manik and he was smiling confidently.

" Of course!! Why are you saying this, I am here, but if I can do something for you being here,  please tell me, and I will do it for you. "  She said, I raised an eyebrow at Manik. He was still confident.

" Please, don't talk to Manik for five days. "  I said.

" What Why?? "  She was shocked to hear my request and I told her everything.

" Very bad, Manik, if you will not help my brother, I will not talk to you.  He always helped in bringing us together. Give them at least five minutes to talk to each other.

" But, love, she is my sister and chachu... " He was saying.

" Fine!! Don't call me, your dad and Chachu sent me here, we will meet after two years. Bye!! " She said.

" Are you out of your mind?? "

" No!! I am supporting my, Ron Bhai!! Don't call me! "  She said and disconnected the call.

" What the hell!! I will see you. " Manik glared at me.

" Get lost now, or I will tell her to ignore you longer. " I said with a smiling face.

" Five minutes!! And I will be back after that. "  He glared and said.

"  Fine!! But don't stand outside  Mahi's room with a stopwatch this time. And don't dare to disturb us. "

" Ron!! Five minutes or I will tell Chachu that you are still here. He will postpone your wedding. " he said and just then Aarav came back with her bags to go away.

He looked at Mahi and said bye but she didn't reply. I came to stand in front of her so that he could not even look at her.

" Leave!! " I said to Aarav. Manik came to stand between us and asked Aarav to wait outside,  and he went to change his clothes to drop him at the hotel. And told me to finish my business fast. Aarav went outside without saying anything and I took Mahi to her room and held her in my arms.

" Oh, my love, how are you feeling now?" I asked.

" I was shocked at his behavior. I swear, he has never behaved like that. It was something totally unexpected. Thanks for coming at the right time. "

" I had to... Thank God !! I was here at that time. I know you would have called Manik or Mihir but I swear I wanted to kill him. Are you alright now?? " I asked and she hugged me.

" I am going to miss you for the next few days. "

" Please, talk to your mom, and do our room, I have been waiting for you to do my room. Please convince her that you want to do it yourself. "

" They would only allow me to do it after the wedding. Dad wants me to spend all the time with him. So no chance of me doing it before the wedding. " She said.

" No way!! You are not going to waste time on all that after the wedding."  I argued.

" What?? Waste time in doing our room? Do you think that would be a waste of time? "  She got upset hearing that.

" Yes, it would be when we have been waiting to be together for years. I will not let you out of my sight even for a second. I love you."  I said tightening my arms around her and placing a kiss on her forehead.

" I love you, too. " She said. And looked at me with love, I bent a bit and placed my lips on her soft lips, and kissed her softly.

" I will miss you. "

" I will miss you too. "

Knock!! Knock!!

" Enough!! You have 8 minutes now to go to your place before Chachu gets mad. "  Manik said from the other side of the door and I went out to curse him.

🤭🤭🤭🤭😄😄😄🤗🤗🤗🤨🤨💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Good morning friends 🌞

Here is my today's update,

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

572K 33.3K 50
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 1-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
49.9K 1.5K 36
In the enchanting backdrop of India's rich cultural tapestry, where tradition and heritage intermingle with the modern world, unfolds captivating ro...
56.5K 3.3K 71
What happens when you're betrothed to your family friend's son? What happens when you don't know which of the two brothers you're getting married to...
4.8K 174 7
In a tale of lost love and unexpected reunions, Sagar, the epitome of a dream boy,whose heart beats for one woman alone-Damini. Their love story, fo...