metamorphosis | various bnha

By stupidgorilla

[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [las... More

0 - b4 u start
1.1 - coma
1.2 - wake up, [first name]!
1.3 - pls let me take the exam!
1.4 - the whole family can hit
1.5 - orientation
1.6 - pls be more selfish.
1.7 - janitor's closet
1.8 - in ur room
1.9 - hawks and miruko are bad influences
2.1 - let's go bully 1-a !
2.2 - u fuckking pest!!
2.3 - make it ur own
2.4 - those red eyes
2.5 - lamp, have you heard of them?
2.6 - it's not u (mostly)
2.7 - 2 urself!
2.8 - ¿1 of them?
2.9 - bite me! :3
2.10 - mutants can't sing
special - king of all losers
2.11 - nightmares
2.12 - red tie
2.13 - woogle, is it illegal to knock out a teacher?
2.14 - empty promises
2.15 - lovebug? gross!
2.16 - nezu hates [first name]
2.17 - ur the worst
2.18 - best friends?
3.1 - dragons are real!
3.2 - fuck eraserhead!!!
3.3 - some sorta existential crisis
3.4 - headache
3.5 - the scary forest
3.6 - stupid fucking magician
3.7 - spinner?
3.8 - not enough
special - cold-blooded
3.9 - a friendly reunion :D
3.10 - i'm gonna fucking haunt you
3.11 - not yet
3.12 - u were right
3.13 - just letting yk
extra - songs !

2.19 - missed u

1.3K 54 121
By stupidgorilla

MORE FANARTTTT !!!??? uys im literally crsaming my oants

okok from the very kind and funny aris ( on quotev) !!! we have this !! ITS SO BEAUTIFULLLL like the anatomy and the fanservice is sooooo hehehheheheh THE SHADING GOT MEEE I WAS LIKE WOWWW they also made !! this is cute and funny w mc literally being a little demon 😭😭 THANK U SM 🩷

...

summary - it's just not the same between [first name] and izuku, but they'll try their best to fix things (maybe). also, [first name] gets to reunite with a cute little bloodsucker 😜

...

You were beyond surprised to see Izuku at your door, and it showed on your face, with your wide eyes, furrowed brows, and tilted head. Clutched tightly in his arms was a small bouquet of pretty, white lily-of-the-valley's, wrapped in [color] plastic. The boy immediately stiffened up with a surprised yelp, as if he were expecting you not to open the door. He looked so awkward at your doorstep, with a sweaty red face and neatly gelled green hair, like he had just sprinted a few miles to get to an important job interview. His feet were stiffly stuck together and he was slightly trembling. And what was he wearing, oh my God?

Izuku was wearing a black two piece suit, which was ill-fitted and hung poorly off of his rather petite frame. It was way too big for him and he just looked silly. His baby blue tie looked tight around his neck, like it was choking him. Though, that paired with his seriously super serious expression made him look like he was ready to head to a funeral. It was laughable.

But he looked so cute.

You leaned against your doorframe, crossing your arms (your cast was taken off yesterday) over your chest and staring him down – not with any malice, or anything, just confusion. Why is he visiting you on a Saturday evening? Especially with no warning or really any reason. It was unexpected of him. You both waited for the other to say something. He looked at you expectantly with puffed cheeks, as if he wanted you to say something first when he was the one who randomly decided to show up!

You glanced down the sides of your hallway (it was empty) before starting, "What're you doing here, Izuku?"

Izuku noted the lack of Zuccchan lately. It bothered him, but he couldn't force you to use a nickname.

He jerkily thrusted the bouquet into your arms and bowed, barely giving you any time to register his erratic actions. "I'm sorry!" he exclaimed, the top of his head parallel to the ugly orange carpet of your apartment hallway. "I know you said you hate disingenuous apologies, but I'm being genuine, and I'll always try my absolute best to be genuine with you! I'm really, really sorry! I care about you so much, [nickname], and I hope you see that, and I hate how distant we've been lately, and I really, really fucking miss you – I miss us. Also, I- I know it's kinda– well, maybe all of it's my fault, because I always say stupid things, so that's why I got you these flowers! These lilies symbolize a return to happiness and humility–"

Your rough fingers fondled with the dainty, velvety petals of the drooping bell-shaped flowers. They looked like cute little ghosts. "Oh, you did your research, huh?" You didn't expect any less from him. Thoughtful Izuku.

He nodded, though your comment slightly threw him off of his rambling. He straightened himself up, but couldn't look at you. You saw that his emerald-green eyes were misty and glistening with tears. They looked like gems, and you felt bad for making him cry, but he's right, it is his fault. "Um, basically what I'm trying to say is that... I- Just tell me how I can make it up to you. I want it to be like how it was before, and I'll do anything."

"Maybe it's for the best though," you said. You wanted to forgive him, so bad, and maybe you do, but it just won't be the same. "Maybe it's out of our control."

His eyes widened at your words, and his entire body trembled. Why are you saying that? Why are you treating your friendship like that? Like you'll just forget about him and replace him? You were about to close the door on him, but he stuck his foot in your doorway, wincing a bit when it closed against his foot. "D- Don't say that, [nickname]. I can't lose you, I can't. You're my best-"

"Izuku." You let the door slowly swing open again. "People grow apart. I- It's okay."

And he cried. You were so heartbroken. You hugged him and you felt him shivering against your chest. The chest of your shirt was soaked with his tears. You cried too as Izuku wrapped his arms around you.

"B- But I don't want to. Y- You told me to be more selfish, right? So please, [first name], let me be selfish. L... Let me hold onto you, because I don't wanna lose you. Call me Zucchan again. I wanna stick by your side at school so people know you already have a b- best friend, is that selfish? I- I don't like when you talk so much to others, because I want to be your only best friend. That's what I want, so let me be selfish for once."

You wailed into his green hair. "But you... You chose that boy over me, Izuku," you whined. "Do you think I don't miss you too? You'd be an idiot to think that."

"I was wrong. I was so wrong. Let me apologize, please."

You let go of him and wiped your tears. "You can apologize all you want, but it's just not the same. It won't be the same, Izuku," you cried, telling him the truth that you both knew already.

"L- Let me make it up to you, [nickname]. I'll do anything."

"...Anything?" you sniffled, like a little kid. Of course you're not fucking forgiving him, but you'll take advantage of this.

"A- Anything!" The devilish way you were looking down at him made him so nervous. "Well, not anything i- illegal," he backtracked.

"Okay." You snickered. "You think I would make you do something illegal??"

You pulled him into your apartment and locked the door behind you.

...

Jealous Kosei, who had been studying with Rin much more often since finding out who his neighbor was, decided once and for all that Midoriya Izuku truly is his nemesis. Gah, what are you doing!?

"Stop eavesdropping like a creep, Tsuburaba..."

"They're being loud, Rin!"

"Isn't it time for you to go home?"

"Oh, um..."

...

Izuku sat on your bed as you finished getting ready. He scrolled on hero forums while you finished applying highlighter. He would like to think your relationship had been rekindled to an extent, or that he was at least getting somewhere. I mean, he slept over last night. It was weird being in your new apartment, he thinks your heater is broken, because it was so hot last night! His whole body was so hot as he slept next to you. Knowing that your antennae could pick up the heat emanating from his body was embarrassing, but you didn't comment on it – out loud, at least. He knew you were teasing him in your head.

Last night was something, and way too intimate for him! You had asked for a hug, and you hugged him! For, like, four hours while watching random videos! You had fallen asleep, using his warm belly as a pillow, your feet hanging off of your bed. Gosh, he was red just thinking about it! That confirmed it. He definitely likes you.

He's even wearing your clothes right now! The clothes smell like you: good. The suit from last night was his dad's – his mom insisted he wear it when he said he was going over to yours. She saw the flowers tucked into his elbow and must've assumed something, making him change out of his shorts and t-shirt. Now, he's wearing one of your graphic tees with your jeans, and he was honestly shocked it was oversized on him, even though you're over ten centimeters taller than him. You even had to give him a belt so the pants wouldn't fall.

Your room is so nice, he decided. Sure, you could do with an All Might poster over there, or an All Might figurine on your desk, but he still liked it.

"Oh, Kaminari-san and Kirishima-san said they're on their way to the mall," the boy read from his phone. He invited you to the mall last night, and of course you said yes. You had an insane amount of money to spend anyways, because while you were at school, someone just threw a wad of cash at your head (you caught it, of course).

You froze, almost dropping your lip gloss. "He's going?"

"Wha–?"

"Kaminari's going?"

"Yeah, the whole class is going, didn't I tell you?" At that your eyes widened. Izuku suddenly realized why you seemed so scared all of a sudden. "Oh, K- Kacchan's not going!" he quickly said. "Todoroki-san isn't either."

And you let out a sigh of relief. "But still, I don't wanna see Kaminari."

"Eh, why?"

You stared at yourself in the mirror as you spoke. "He keeps on asking me out, but he's making fun of me, I think." He does it so often, you hate it. He does it during lunch, when he sees you in the hallways, even after school! That persistent Kaminari boy must be ridiculing you. You don't like him. The way you can't tell if he's joking or not made you feel stupid.

Izuku's green eyes widened. "He does!? Why do you think that?"

You only shrugged, too lazy to explain your overly complicated thoughts.

...

"Oh, Midoriya, you brought [last name] with you?" Kirishima gasped with a toothy grin. "Sick!"

"I had assumed it was just our class attending," Iida began, a small smile on his face, "but I'm fine with this. Hello, [last name]-san! How are you?"

You widely smiled at him and the rest of the class. "I'm great! You?"

Ochako perked up from her conversation with Tooru at the mention of your surname. When she looked up, she really didn't expect to see you conversing with Iida. Was she hallucinating your tall figure that looked super good in that top??? And, hey, is Deku wearing one of your shirts? She swears she's seen you post yourself in that shirt before...

"Eh, Midoriya-chan," Tsuyu tilted her head, tapping her chin curiously. "Is that [first name]-chan's shirt?" Ochako and Tsuyu looked at him expectantly, waiting for your answer.

Izuku reddened to a comical degree, breaking out of his intense muttering. "U- Uh, yes, it is!" he squeaked out. "I- I stayed over l- last night, a- and had to, uh, b- borrow some clothes, haha!" He sheepishly scratched at his jaw.

Ochako flustered, if your clothes are that big on him, then just how big would they be on her?

Kaminari perked up upon laying his eyes on your tall self. Maybe he will get that date and win the bet! He's got 2,000 yen on the line! "So you did love my poem, didn't you, [last name]-chan!"

Kaminari was kinda confused. He couldn't tell if he really liked you or not. Like, you're cool and pretty and strong and stuff, but he mainly wanted to win the bet, to be honest.

And if he wins, it'll be the best (only) date you have ever been on, he'll make sure of it!

Your lips tightened at the boy's presence. "Uh, sure... Your poem was great...!"

He didn't seem to pick up your sarcasm. A tanned hand swept through his golden locks as he smugly simpered, clearly satisfied by himself. "Heh, I knew you couldn't resist me!" he boasted, elbowing Sero a bit.

You scooted over to Mina and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "What did Midoriya and you do, huh?" she interrogated. "Ahh, I'm jealous... Why did he get to sleep over before me!?"

Your face heated up a little. "We always slept over at each other's back when we were younger," you shrugged. Izuku wanted it to go back to how it was when you were kids, so you'll let him enjoy himself. Though, you haven't really forgiven him yet. "So we're both pretty used to it, y'know?"

Tooru nodded and you felt her arms wrap around one of your biceps, her entire torso pressed against your arm. You tried not to look down at her when your cold fingers grazed against what you assumed to be her invisible thighs. "I was thinking that his fashion sense was better today! Hey, you should dress me too! Me too!"

"You have good taste in clothes," Jirou suddenly complimented as she twirled an earjack around her nimble fingers. You beamed at her with thanks.

"Yo, dude, check it out! Aren't those kids from UA!? 1-A!!" A group of rowdy boys suddenly began to cheer, pumping their arms in the air. "WOOOO, SPORTS FESTIVAL!" Even though they were fanboying about 1-A specifically, you couldn't help but feel like they were cheering you on too.

"Everyone has different things they want to do, so why don't we split up and decide on a meeting time?" Kirishima suggested. The kids agreed while you gave a lazy thumbs up. 3 PM was the time to meet up.

As people began to split up, you were left with Ochako and Izuku. You planned on staying with Izuku most of the day anyways, so you didn't mind. Also, while you're very aware that the two both have little (big) crushes on you, you can't help but think they could be a little cute together. Should you try to play matchmaker? "So, uh, what are you guys getting?" you asked, turning to look down at the two. Oh, wow, you looked like a giant next to them.

"I think I'm just gonna buy some new clothes, or something. Maybe a flashlight, too," you hummed. You've never been on a camping trip before. What are you supposed to bring? "Or some candy," you said, thinking about the ride there. Where is this retreat anyways?

"I really want some heavy-ish wrist-weights, so..." Izuku said.

Ochako glanced at the boy and realized that she wasn't bothered in the slightest by Aoyoma's words: "Midoriya – you love him, don't you?" Maybe in the beginning of the year, she had a teensy tiny crush on the green-haired boy, but then she saw you in that cheerleading uniform, and it was like her crush on Deku was just wiped away!

There must've been something wrong with her.

"Hmm, I need, uh, bug–" Ochako had to crane her neck up to look at you and when she met your eyes, she suddenly got red and nervous. With her brown, doe-like eyes locked onto yours, she stammered, "Bu... Buh..." She erupted into an even deeper shade of red and ran off while covering her hot face, screaming, "BUG REPELLAAAANT!!"

You gasped, very offended. You don't really mind people calling you a bug – I mean, you are a bug – but saying she needed bug repellant!?!? RUDE! "Wow, Ochako. I see how it is. You think I'm an annoying bug!? Are you tryna keep me away from you!?"

"W... Well, you are a bug, [nickname]..." Izuku tilted his head. You laughed.

"NOOOOOOO!!" Ochako screeched. God, the way your eyes were looking down at her...!

You ran after her to tease her, and Izuku was left all alone.

"Woah, you're from UA, right? Badass! Gimme your signature!" Izuku, alarmed, turned to see a hooded man with shaggy, pale blue hair. The man closed in on him and threw an arm around his shoulder. "You're the kid who got all wrecked at the Sports Festival, right?"

"Aughh... Yes... That's me..." Izuku's voice was strained, and there was an awkwardly tense grimace on his shaky lips. A bead of sweat dripped down his round cheek. Man, UA was amazing, to have all these people recognize him...

"And wait, weren't you one of the guys who ran into the Hero Killer in the Hosu incident, too? Damn, you're too cool!"

"You know so much, sir..."

"Y'know, I really can't believe it, to think I'd meet you again at a place like this!"

Again? Izuku's eyes cautiously shifted over to the stranger's, and they widened in terrified recognition.

The stranger sniffed the air, and his red eyes dangerously widened. "Hey, man, why do you smell like her...?"

"Shigaraki Tomura...!?"

...

You had lost Ochako in the sea of people, which was flowing from every direction. Agh, this is overwhelming. You didn't realize just how many people would be here today. You tried to focus on a single web of conversation to ease yourself. You turned to return to Izuku, but there was something throttling towards you, so you stuck your hand out and your fingers closed around something. You looked down.

A head of blonde hair.

What the flip.

Two small hands wrapped around your thicker wrist. "Hey, let goooo, Hero-tan!" a high-pitched voice whined, trying to pull your hand off her head.

"Hero-tan? Oh!" Only one person has ever called you that! You quickly took your hand off, and the weird girl who bit you from your internship instantly latched onto your side, giving you a tight hug. She nuzzled into your chest, and you thought it was pretty cute. You've only met once though, so it was also kinda uncomfortable. You don't even know her name, you realized. "It's you! From when I was in Hiroshima! Sorry for grabbing onto your head like that..."

"Yes, yes! You remembered me, I knew you would! I knew it!" she excitedly squealed, toothily smiling at you. "I missed you so, so, so much! Ah, you're so sweet! I've been thinking about you everyday..."

"Of course I remember you," you said with a slight smile. 'We literally bit each other, how could I not...' You tried to pull her off, but she only shook her head at you and stuck out her pink tongue. Quickly giving up, you let out a sigh and wrapped two of your left arms around her smaller frame. She was hanging onto you like a koala. "Uh, how are you?" you politely asked, her hair tickling against your chin.

"I made a buncha new friends!"

"Ah, that's good to hear." You want to throw her off of you.

She suddenly tugged at your collar, and let out a betrayed gasp at the sight of the unmarked skin stretching over your neck and shoulder. "Where is it...?" she mewled, her pale eyebrows furrowed together in dissatisfaction. Her yellow, cat-like eyes narrowed at you, and you jolted upwards at the intensity in her eyes. "Where is it, Hero-tan?" the girl demanded, her voice low, almost a threatening growl.

"Hm? Where is what?" you asked, swatting her hand away from your collar. A deep frown overtook her beautiful face. It didn't suit her.

"My bite mark! Why'd you let it heal?? You were supposed to keep it!" She hugged you tighter, pouting her pink lips. Her eyes widened and her lips curled into a sly smile. There was a dangerous gleam in her eyes. "Should I bite you again? It made you look so pretty. Ah, I miss the blood... I miss your blood."

What the fuck. You assumed she was joking, but from what you know of her... Maybe not. One of your hands reached to pinch her soft cheek. "Eh, don't say that. Why do you want my blood so much?"

Her eyes scrunched up. "Because you're beautiful and I love beautiful people. I wanna be beautiful like you! So give me your blood!"

"But you're, uh, you're already beautiful," you cheekily smiled.

Her face turned red. Before she could get an answer out, you were saved.

"Toga-chan!" a voice sang. A rather tall, muscular figure was approaching the two of you, and they seemed to be friends with this Toga. The stranger had shoulder-length red hair and their lips were on the fuller side. They were wearing dark sunglasses with thin white frames, which were tinted so dark, you couldn't see their eyes. "Boss said not to just run around, and get supplies we might need."

"Big Sis Mag!" Toga playfully buried her face into your neck, and you could feel her sharp grin against your skin. She was like a kid who didn't wanna go to preschool. She peeked up towards the person. "This is my best friend, my hero, uh..."

"[last name]," you simply said, more cautious after she said that thing about missing and wanting your blood. Best friend!? You've met once! Once! "Nice to meet you," you said with a friendly smile towards this Big Sis Mag.

"Oh, my, how polite!" she remarked, her voice going up a few pitches. You wondered if they were actually related. Eh, probably not. Her voice suddenly soured though, "Are you a real hero...? Or is Toga talking crazy?"

"No–"

"Yes!" Toga chirped, jumping off of you. Her fingers wrapped around one of your wrists and she swung it between the two of you. "We met while I was looking for food, and she was in her hero costume, and she crashed through a window and we talked, and I bit her, and – you won't believe this – she bit me back!" Toga laughed at the memory. "We should recreate it," she suggested, an innocently hopeful shine in her golden irises as she flashed her pointed canines at you.

You put a hand over her mouth. "Maybe another time..."

Magne uneasily eyed you – well, it was more of a glare, one so menacing that your hands subconsciously reached to cling to each other for comfort while another tapped against the top of your thigh. You felt like you were melting – no, burning – under it. You didn't like it at all.

"Anyways, uh, I should get going," you said, jerking your hand out of Toga's grasp. "I don't wanna keep my friend waiting."

Her cheery disposition turned gloomy and she silently shook her head. "But I don't want you to go yet."

One of your hands lightly clasped around her shoulder. "I'll see you again, Toga-san."

"Hi-mi-ko-chan!" the girl sang, her lips stretching widely to exaggerate the syllables. "Not Toga-san!" She stuck out her tongue in aversion.

You smiled at her. "Okay, I'll be going now, Himiko-chan, and, um, Mag-san."

"It's Magne to you, hero," she taunted. She clearly doesn't like heroes. You were sure you could've had a totally normal conversation if Himiko didn't expose you. "But, goodbye."

You nodded. "Right, sorry. Magne-san." This woman is dangerous, you can tell.

And you left. You hadn't realized Shuichi was watching the whole interaction with a dropped jaw and wide eyes.

...

You saw Izuku, with a man's arm wrapped lamely around his shoulder, and Ochako nearing the two. No. That's... It can't be. Why do you recognize that hoodie, that horrible posture, and that pale blue-gray hair peeking out from under it? Why is he here, why does he have his arm wrapped around Izuku, why is Izuku telling her not to come closer, why? You ran, though it was the opposite direction than what you expected. You wanted to run away, to go find one of your other friends and ignore the man you recognized as Tomb right in front of you, so why were you running towards Izuku? And why was your fist outstretched, and why, oh, why, did you punch Tomb?

With a satisfying crack, your punch landed, and you dragged Izuku and Ochako towards the nearest exit, away from Tomb.

You pulled the two into a tight hug, one that was so sudden and overcome with fear, that they let out loud yelps. You gripped onto them, moreso to comfort yourself than them. They're fine, you told yourself. They're fine, they're still here.

So why were you crying?

Tomb, why the fuck was he here? How did he always manage to ruin your day? Why, oh, why is it always you?

...

The mall was evacuated, and you were led to the police station along with Izuku. They knew how involved you were with the man you coined Tomb. You were briefly interviewed and you then waited outside of the room for Izuku. Tsukauchi tried not to pry too far, only asking you what you had done when you saw that man there. He had snorted a bit when you mentioned how you had punched him.

You thought deeply about the detective's words. In the face of trying to avoid telling him about your encounter with Tomb a few weeks ago, you had asked him, "What's your quirk?"

To your surprise, he revealed that he was, in fact, quirkless. You were shocked at this and admitted it. You wondered why you felt like that around him, like he could tell whether you were lying. You always thought of yourself to be a pretty good liar.

"I wanted to be a psychologist," he had said, and everything made sense. "That's what I went to university for. I learned that, no matter how hard a person tries, there will always be something revealing the truth. You just have to be trained enough to see it – unless you're my sister. Her quirk does that for her," he chuckled.

You liked being around the man. He was relaxing, and you found yourself laughing along with him. "But why did you change career paths?"

"All Might," he said with a distant smile, like he was remembering something. "That man really changed my perspective."

And you were still thinking about it. Even when you were quirkless, you wanted to be a hero. Why didn't you want to do something on the sidelines, something that would still help others – like a doctor, or a therapist, or anything else? Why were you so set on becoming a hero of all things? Was it because it looked cool? How selfish.

You can't remember. Why can't you remember? You swear you knew the answer before?

It's dark out. You tried to think of something else. It's gonna be a hassle to get home in this darkness. It's not like your parents could pick you up either, as they're all the way in Kyushu. Should you just get a Wuber home?

You thought about calling your parents earlier, but it wasn't that significant, was it? You just punched him, you didn't even talk to him, and you certainly didn't let him get a word in with you. You ended up not calling them. Your eyes honed in on the streetlamps you could see, and you fell into a trance. God, you just wanted to fly away.

"[nickname]...?" Izuku called. His scarred hand tugged on your wrist and pulled you away from the glass, which you hadn't realized you had pressed yourself against.

You flushed in embarrassment. "The lamps look like moons," you bashfully said. "Y'know, moth things, and shit."

"Oh, I never knew the reason why moths were attracted to lights..."

"Young Midoriya! Tsukauchi-kun!"

The three of you turned to see a thin man, with tousled yellow hair, and hollow cheekbones. He had deep set blue eyes and a wide frown. You almost couldn't believe it – you wouldn't have if Izuku hadn't told you. This man was like the deflated version of All Might.

He took notice of you, and you watched as he stumbled with his words. He was about to call you Young [last name], you just know it, and the thought made you smile. How surreal is it that Japan's number one hero knows your name? "I know who you are," you said, almost playfully.

The man jolted before relaxing.

"I-" Izuku tried to say, but All Might put a hand on his head and ruffled his messy green head of hair, taking the boy by surprise. You thought it was cute.

"You finally told her, didn't you?"

The boy shyly nodded.

"Good. Good evening, Young [last name], good to see you, although I wish the circumstances could have been better," All Might smiled at you, and you realized right then how much you missed your dad.

"Hi, All Might-san," you returned his smile.

...

Inko grappled onto you and Izuku, her tears wallowing against your top. "Oh, dear, you two... Please stop this, you almost gave me a heart attack... [first name]-chan, I called your parents–"

You froze. "No," you whispered. "W- What did they say?"

"Call them, please," she whimpered, and she continued to sob into Izuku's shoulder while he tried to comfort her. Very reluctantly, they left.

You sat down in a seat, which was lumpy and uncomfortable to sit on. Your thumb hovered over your mother's contact, just nanometers above the call button. Fuck. You bit your lip and let out a groan. Fuck. You huffed, hyping yourself up to press the button, and finally (after what must have been at least six minutes), your finger tapped the glowing screen, and you waited for her to pick up.

It didn't take very long.

The first ring didn't even get to finish before you heard your father frantically blubber into your ear.

...

All Might strolled into the room with Tsukauchi by his side. "Ah, you're still here, Young [last name]? It's very late," the hero pointed out.

You solemnly nodded and unlocked your phone again. "It's fine, I'll just call a Wuber."

"It would be safer for me to drive you home," All Might said, genuine concern clear in his electric blue irises.

Somehow, even though you tried to reject his kind offer, you ended up in his car, and All Might, the number one hero in all of Japan, drove you home that night. His car was nice – and clearly very expensive, with a sleek black paint job, and comfortable Italian leather seats. You felt bad for sitting in it and ruining the pristine leather. You wondered just how many cars he had. Probably 20, at least, Mr Rich Guy. Maybe he would give you a car if you asked.

He pulled out of the police station's parking lot, both hands on the wheel. "Where do you live?" You told him your address and you fell into a comfortable period of silence, the radio quietly detailing the latest news ran in the background merged with the whirring of the engine.

"It was found that multiple villains were spotted at Kiyashi Ward Mall- KZZR!"

All Might had frantically changed the radio station, glancing cautiously between you and the road, in hopes that you weren't listening to it.

"It's fine, All Might-san. I'm over it already."

Though he wanted to say something more, he could tell you wouldn't say anything. He continued, changing the topic. "How are you enjoying hero lessons?"

Holy shit, the number one hero is driving you home.

And he's such a dad...!

And you couldn't believe he would say those things to Izuku when they first met. They seemed so close; you never would've thought they had such a rocky first encounter.

...

wc - 5,133 words

this chap is kinda lame sry but OMFGGG LAST CHAPTERR OF S2 FINALLYYYY and the first ep of s3 is basically just fluff and interacting with diff characters im so nice guys

izuku wearing mc's clothes is based off of this one couple at school and the dude is always wearing her clothes n its so cuteee and the flower thing is inspired by changing history by summerblack !

im actually a big all might fan can u guys tell like have u seen all might when he was a cute little kid like i wanna hug him so bad hes so adorable controversal but dadmight > dadzawa

anyways, togachako supremacy idgaffffff

also some f(an)art from me (yesssuh i draw fanart for my own fic its fun guys)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
224K 5.1K 65
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
192K 9.2K 51
DISCLAIMER: MHA doesn't belong to me but Kohei Horikoshi This books contains strong language, blood, abuse, depressing topics(self harm, suicide atte...
5.6K 293 69
Prankster by day, Vigilante by night. Sayako Hisakawa, Management Student at UA gets transferred to the Hero Course after awakening her quirk. The sp...