His Daughter|| KV

Por REALMFPLAYA

Started 01/24/24 Más

Chapter One || ' 001
Chapter Two || ' 002
Chapter Three || '003
Chpater Four || ' 004
Chapter Five || ' 005
Chapter Six || ' 006
Chapter Seven || ' 007
Chapter Eight || ' 008
Chapter Nine || ' 009
Chapter Ten || ' 010
Chapter Eleven || ' 011
Chapter Twelve || ' 012
Chapter Thirteen || ' 013
Chapter Fifteen || ' 015
Chapter Sixteen || ' 016
Chapter Seventeen || ' 017
Chapter Eighteen || ' 018
Chapter Nineteen || ' 019
Chapter Twenty || ' 020
Chapter Twenty-One || ' 021
Chapter Twenty-Two || ' 022
Chapter Twenty-Theee || ' 023
Chapter Twenty-Four|| ' 024
Chapter Twenty-Five | ' 025
Chapter Twenty-Six | ' 026
Chapter Twenty-Seven | ' 027
Chapter Twenty-Eight | ' 028
Chapter Twenty-Nine || ' 029
Chapter Thirty || ' 030
Chapter Thirty-One || ' 031
Chapter Thirty Two || ' 032
Chapter Thirty-Three || ' 033
Chapter Thirty-Four || ' 034
Chapter Thirty-Five || ' 035
Chapter Thirty-Six || ' 036
Chapter Thirty-Seven || ' 037
Chapter Thirty-Eight || ' 038
Chapter Thirty-Nine || ' 039
Chapter Forty || ' 040
Chapter Forty-One|| ' 041
Chapter Forty-Two|| ' 042
#UPPIEE

Chapter Fourteen || ' 014

330 7 0
Por REALMFPLAYA

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Friday| School.

The photoshoot we did was so cutee, but today the last dayyy til we gon on break. 6 More days till Christmas.

" hey nae." A random 7th grader said coming up to me.

" heyy, how ya know me." I looked at her and she smiled.

" oh, I know you from TikTok... the TikTok u made with the school uniform blew up yeen know." She look at me and I shocked my head no.

" I'm finna go see hold up." Said walking toward the 7th grade bathroom and she followed.

" ohh, my shit really blew uppp, booku people from school on heaa." I laughed seeing a stud in the comments.

I clicked her profile and she was finee, but Ian really gay... my sister is tho. I shrugged.

" ohhh that's jah." the girl said looking in my phone.

" ohhh, she cute, why she putting heart eyes on my tiktoks.." I smiled.

" she prolly wantchu, you should talk to her yall would be so cuteee, fuck Khylin he fw that fat ass hoe Aniya." She said and I busted out laughing.

" literally, girl I fwy wassyoname." I looked at her.

" Karlae." she said and I nodded.

" wait, you in 7th grade." I looked at her and she shook her head no.

" nope, but I got the 7th grade sweater on cause Ian get mine yet.. the school posed ta call me onna announcements ionk tho." She said and I nodded.

" girl, I got my other sweater in my backpack." I looked at her and she smiled.

" it's cool, youn gotta give it to me if youn want to ya know." She said and I frowned.

" nah it's cool, you can have itttt, it was a lil bit too big on me, I wear a small so it's a medium u prolly could fit it." I said grabbing the cardigan out my backpack giving it to her.

I watched as she took it off, putting the cardigan on and it fitted perfectly.

" thank you." She hugged me and I smiled " friends ? " I looked at her.

" friends." She hugged me and then we made tiktoks on my phone before I put it up.

" we could be twins, cause I heard we looked alike." I said as we walked upstairs to the gym.

" fasho, favs forever." She put her arm around me.

" we got the same purse I just noticed ts." I looked at her seeing we both had on our Silver Telfar.

" oh yeah, we really got ts on." She said putting her edge brush into her side pocket on her dickies.

" real, you want FaceTime after school." I asked ha grabbing my phone so she could put her number in it.

" yeah, after practice cause I got dance." She spoke typing her number saving her contact under ' KARLAE❤️‍🔥 ' I just smiled before putting my phone back in my purse.

" you know that stud, jah." I looked at her and she nodded.

" mhm, that's my girlfriend bestie." She said and I laughed.

" you have a girlfriend? Is it fun.. what it feel like." I said as we walked around the gym.

" it's cool, she so nice and sweet and plus when I get mad foreal I be beating her ass, like not fr but I body slammed her skinny ass one time." She said and I busted out laughing.

" Kenny! come hea." She looked at me.

" this my bestiee kennethhhh, he is gayy, he real cool and funny asf." She spoke and he mugged.

" girl, why is you telling people I'm gayy, da fuck." He spoke and I laughed.

" hey girl, you pretty." He said giving me a hug and i smiled.

" thank youu, you pretty ? too." I said unsure but he smiled and wee all walked around the gym together just talking.

" ouu mama I had a time today at school, I met new friends and this gay boy his name Kenneth and another girl her name Karlae she so sweet and nice." I said pacing back and forth.

" girl slow down." She laughed

" oh yeah mama is it cool to fw girls? you ever fw a stud before." I sat down on the floor eating from my smoothie bowl.

" I never talked to a girl before, ion swing that way you know this." She said and I laughed.

" idk you give fruity." I gave her a weird look and she threw a marker at me.

" I'll tell my daddy on you." I stood up grabbing my stuff about to go upstairs.

" ion give a fuck, call yo daddy, I'll do his shit too." She laughed and I mugged her.

I walked around the coach slapping her a lil soft pulling her hair as I did then ran up the stairs so fast.

" hey yall." I said joining the FaceTime call from my iPad.

" why is you always onna floor." Jah said and I shrugged.

" I like sitting on the floor, it's fun sometimes and plus my carpet soft ass hell." I smiled rolling onto my stomach eating more of my smoothie.

" mhm, how it feel to fuck wit a girl." Karlae asked and I looked at her with a smirk.

" um.. its cool, it depends onna girl cause you could feel love or hatred yk." Tajah said and I laughed.

" what funny ? how it feel fw a boy." She said and I stopped smiling.

" well, to me it's fun cause I be being fake delusional and I got dudes who be ready to risk it all for me & i ain't never seen em in real life." I said shrugging my shoulders.

" you needa fw my son.." Khloey said and I laughed.

" I never fw a girl before, so I don't know how to.. um yeah ya know." I said laughing but I was the only one.

" it's not bad.. there's always a first for everything, just try it." Karlae said and I nodded.

" mhm, alright I'll do it if she wants do it." I said giving in.

" I'm down bae." She smirked and I laugh.

" yess so then bestie she was like I'm down bae and I was like ahhhhh she sounded some sexy." I said telling my bestie Kameron all the details.

" cuh what the fuck." He said and I busted out laughing.

" you bestie, it's a lot , hold up my gay friend Kenneth calling." I said before putting him on hold answering Kenneth.

" heyyy bitchhh." He yelled out.

" heyyy, watchu doing gang." I smiled and he smacked his teeth.

" arguing with this fake straight ass nigga." he said and I busted out laughing.

" watchu was on doe gang." He said and I shrugged like he could see me.

" I was just onna phone wit my bestie Kameron.." I said and he asked for me to add him. So I did.

" hey guys." I said and Kameron smacked his teeth.

" fuck he smacking his teeth for? this lil nigga homophobic." Kenneth said and I laughed.

" bitch who is you yappin bout." Kam said and I laughed.

" guys shut the fuck up, so anyways." I started.

" yapping bout yo fuck ass." Ken said and mentally rolled my eyes.

" get the fuck outta here, fruitcake ass nigga." Kam said in a joking tone but kinda serious.

" I'm sexy ass fuck, yo homebody prolly want me." Kenneth said and I laughed.

" can yall shut up with this foolishness." I said.

" no you shut the fuck up." Kam said.

" you need ta be worried bout if you wan fw Brandon, Khylin Or Tajah." They said in unison and I rolled my eyes.

" yall pissing me off." I said hanging up before they could respond.

" hey tajah." I spoke lowly as the call connected.

" wassup Sa'Nylah." She said and I liked the way she say it.

" what you was doing before I called." I asked nicely.

" tuh watching jazz & tae, we could be like dem jah & nae." She said and I busted out laughing.

" yuhhhh let's do it." I smirked matching her energy.

" ya know u so pretty." She said and I started blushing so I took my face out the camera.

" thank you jah..." I blushed harder.

" you blushing hard, la sexy ass." She said and I was cheezing so hardddd.

" girll stop ittt, you sexy tooo now play the game with me." I said going downstairs playing my daddy PlayStation 4.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

34.2K 1.3K 22
"And what's yo name mean face?" I hear a voice say from across the room meanwhile i'm all into my phone not even worried about what's going on around...
Lucent Por ads ¡¡

Novela Juvenil

173K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
721K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
5.5K 390 25
"For tackling evilness make it the toughest for you so that after winning over it you never have to face it again," ~Author Subhadra, the princess of...