Green Hair And A Freckled Fac...

By munch_the_muffins

srry abt the cover but I promise it's a good read! the chapters vary in length a lot but I'm shit at descript... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
IM BACK BITCHES!
8

9

34 0 0
By munch_the_muffins

So, I haven't... Really been in a good mindset recently... If anyone wants to finish this off and know how to get co-ownership of a story and shit like that then message me, soon, I won't be around to answer in a little bit. I'm really, really grateful for all the reads and the people who've been reading this from the start. We're on a lot of reads, so thank you, and I'm sorry. But, life's been getting worse and worse for me, my best friend going behind my back and fucking me over, I've been having thoughts and they're just getting worse and worse, I can't take it. So, again, if you wanna finish this story message me within a few days because I don't think you'll get an answer after then... I know I've said this about 3 times and I'm a mess, it's like 2am and I'm writing this, unscripted, so, I'm sorry, but, thank you, for reading this, and supporting me, it means the world to me and im sorry it won't be me here to finish the story.

For one last time, goodbye. All of you, for one final time, goodbye.

And yet again, I'm sorry.

Your author, munchthemuffins, out. Forever. Probably

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1M 33.5K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.7M 62.8K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...