Heart of pure Crystal → BNHA...

由 StarTouchedBlOGS

No matter how long it takes, I too, can become a hero --- Jun Ishioka, a hard working student, gets herself... 更多

Jun Ishioka → Gallary
Chapter 0 → Jun Ishioka
Chapter 1 → entrance exam pt 1
Chapter 2 → entrance exam pt 2
Chapter 3 → first day to our hero academia
Chapter 4 → friends and enemies
Chapter 6 →USJ experience pt 1
Chapter 7 → USJ experience pt 2

Chapter 5 → the hearth of ice

31 3 0
由 StarTouchedBlOGS

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

The sudden booming of Almight's voice signaled to everyone that the round had begun, Hagekure and Ojiro already getting ready to stand in defense of the payload.

Jun took a big sigh in as she watched Hagekure take off her gloves for the plan of her ambushing, while Ojiro stood close to the payload, embarrassed but he kept up his defense. Jun got herself up on top of the large payload, awaiting the other team, awaiting some sort of attack from them.

The sudden burst of chills flashed through everyone's senses, every inch of the building being covered in a layer of cold ice, entrapping Hagakure and Ojiro to the floor, along with the payload slowing chilling up. "oh jeez,, I can't seem to get out of the ice- Jun are you stuck too?" Jun shook her head atop the large object and slowly climbed her way down to meet the others in her team. "This is a little chilling huh" Jun nervously slid on the floor, her boots weren't helping her stay in one place, which was making it harder for her to do anything at all.

"what should I do?" Ojiro nervously shrugged to Jun and kept trying to get himself out of the ice, but there was a sudden appearance of Todoroki in the doorway, he had already made his way onto the floor they were on. "I wouldn't suggest trying to break free, you'd rip a layer of skin off in the process and I don't think that would be very helpful in the long run"

Jun stood there, baffled that she wasn't able to do anything to help, her teammates couldn't even do anything either. She eventually slid her way to the payload, spreading her arms our in a protective stance, thinking back to what Almight has criticized the first groups for, playing their role.

"Uh- halt. . hero! Don't come any closer!"

Ojiro gave Jun a quite confused look, and possibly Hagakure as well but it was impossible to actually see if she had reacted or even looked back. "Come on, we've already won, so just give up" Todoroki gave her a deadpan stare, slowly walking up to her, awaiting her next move or actions,, but she didn't do anything. "Does this villain not have any way to protect herself besides her captured friends?" Jun was confused, but then realized, she hadn't used her quirk the entire time. She looked past Todoroki with a huff, noticing that Mezo was right beside him just listening and waiting.

"Well, I think we've won huh"

Jun just stood there, trying to think up of any way that she could possibly connect to any rocks in the area, they were up on the 4th floor of the building after all. She slowly backed herself up as Todoroki got closer to touching the payload, keeping his same deadpan expression the whole time. "I uh- I won't let you get any closer!" she huffed and crossed her arms, trying to seem all high and mighty, trying to pass some time by and waste it.

"Oh please, just give up already"

She shook her head and slowly got herself down to the floor in an orderly manner so she didn't fall over or anything, quickly feeling on the floor that was covered in the ice that Todoroki had placed there beforehand. She took a moment, but was able to find where the concrete of the building was, and quickly raised her hand up high, creating a small wall of crystal from the small minerals used in the building of this building. Both Todoroki and Mezo had to take a step back, the crystals forming not far from her but her far enough away that it was in front of her other teammates.

Jun got herself up, leaning against the payload, her head was already weary from her quirk "are you alright?" Hagakure quietly spoke to her, gaining a thumbs up before she regained her composure.

There was another second before the cold breeze of ice flashed past Jun's cheek. Todoroki had used his ice to break through Jun's crystal's, small pieces shooting back towards Jun and others towards the sides. "Think about your actions before doing them."

The deadpan stare came back over to Jun, walking towards her and claiming the payload by touching it against her fingers and palm. "Aaand that's it! Come back to the observation room, anyone who is hurt please go to the nurses office, and Young Todoroki, can you get rid of the ice."

He huffed lightly and nodded to one of the camera's, walking away from Jun and the payload and igniting a part of his body, melting away all of the ice that surrounded the building, setting Ojiro and Hagakure free to where they were able to help each other out, Ojiro handing over Hagakure's clothing to her while Jun was trying to gain her composer again. Todoroki looked down towards her and gave off that similar glare that he always seemed to have, the deadpan look that he gave off towards her since the day they met and she tried to speak with him.

He pointed to his cheek before leaving, gaining a small, confused expression from Jun, she didn't understand the gesture but continued to watch him walk away while her other teammates spoke amongst themselves.

"Jun? Are you alright??" Hagakure came over to her and bounced a bit, her gloves going up and down with her words and phrases "yeah, I think so,, I don't think I got hurt anywhere did I?" She tilts her head a bit, fixing up the stray hairs that seemed to escape her hair tie. "Wait wait! You are hurt, look!" the glove floated up towards Jun's cheek and pointed at it, gaining a reaction from Ojiro as well "oh she's right, you have a few bleeding scratches on your cheeks, I think you should get that checked out once we're at the observation room" she just nods and thinks back, what Todoroki did.

Was that what he meant? Hm

――

"Good job Teams B and I, you did great out there!! You both stayed in character and did good in the strategy! Keep up the good work!!"

Jun was listening in, every so often Mina was putting either another bandaid or ointment on her cheek, making sure every scratch was covered up so it wouldn't get infected. "How did this even happen?" she frowned, placing another bandaid over a different scratch near her mouth "I'm going to assume that it was from Todoroki's attack on my crystal wall. . y'know he broke through it" Jun nervously smiled and scratched at the back of her neck, gaining a short chuckle from Mina.

"Well it's a good thing that guy didn't hurt you directly, he seemed to be such a prick!" she huffed and made sure that the bandaids weren't falling off anywhere "well,, you never know?" Jun slowly shrugged and got back up after Mina was done, heading over to the camera's where everyone else was. She looked over towards Todoroki, he wasn't batting an eye in her direction, he didn't even turn to see who was glancing in his direction.

The battles continued all throughout the rest of the school day, some winning and some losing. Overall, Jun enjoyed watching everyone else and their battles, trying to understand everyone's quirks and every so often trying to figure out how Todoroki wasn't exactly paying attention to her odd one sided staring contests with him.

――

After all the battles were finished, and everyone was able to come back out to the observatory room, Almight brought everyone together and smiled proudly "good job everyone! You did well, and no one was majorly hurt besides young Midoriya!" Everyone was dazzled by his compliments, feeling that they achieved something, and it's a matter of fact that everyone did in their own ways. Almight loudly laughed before waving us all off to the changing rooms and sprint quickly out of the grounds, off to who knows where.

Everyone had gotten changed into their uniforms and taken themselves back to class, where a lot of people seemed to be awaiting Midoriya's arrival to class once he was done in the nurse's office, though, Jun was helping some of the others clean up the classroom and bring some books in. "anything you like to do in your freetime, huh Ishioka?" Jun tilted her head in confusion towards Denki, who was helping her and Uraraka move some of the books around. "Like,, hobbies? I don't do much outside of school work at home,, I do train my quirk sometimes but it's not like that's all that fun for people outside of it?"

Kaminari seemed to be taken aback by the answer but seemed to push out some nervous laughter "hey man, I don't see why it wouldn't be fun,, if you find it fun then I can find it fun!"

Jun smiled and nodded, neatly stacking the books together while Kaminari seemed to have made an uneven jenga tower out of them. They transferred the books onto the shelves in some sort of odd order before Kaminari went off to go and talk to Uraraka again. Jun nervously smiled, sighing and sitting back down at her desk and slumping over, thinking over the day that has long passed by and what had occurred. "Oh hey Midoriya!" Kirishima boomed out at the front of the classroom, a small group of the students surrounding him and complimenting him on what he did during the practice that day, that or bombarding them with their names and who they were.

"Oh Jun! Jun! Are ya heading home soon? Do you wanna head home with me?" Mina bounced around Jun's desk, Midoriya continuing his conversation with the others before sprinting out to god knows where. "Uh,, well if there was nothing else to do here then I guess" Jun tilts her head to the side as Mina continued to bounce up and down at her "is your friend gonna walk with us too?"

"Oh no she has a time she's gotta get home, so she already left a while ago"

"Aw how sad, maybe we can catch her next time!"

Jun nodded and stood herself up to grab all her belongings and her bag, following Mina out of the classroom, speaking about the day that was soon to pass. 

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

I know this chapter is kinda short compared to the others one's I have done, but the episode didn't have much to do with everyone else so yeah

I hope you enjoyed and hopefully I can write more interactions between the two sillies!! 

Word Count ⇢ 1789 words
Uploaded ⇢ 11/24/23
Last Edited ⇢ 11/24/23

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.5K 19 25
Mochizuki Rikona has always wanted to follow in her Pro-Hero parents' footsteps. However, with a lack of support from her family and Junior High peer...
61.1K 861 10
In a world full of superpowered Quirks, one individual desire to become a hero. (y/n) always wanted to be a hero. He always wanted to help the less...
27.1K 529 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
197K 6.9K 29
❝ But when I smile for real, that means I am very happy. And, we hope that you'll be able to see something that will make you just as happy as well...