My Hero Academia Girls x Male...

By SmileMore7421

I always wanted to create a story about various MHA girls falling in love with the Male Reader but never got... More

Rei Todoroki x Male Reader
Ryuko Tatsuma x Male Reader
Female All For One x Male Reader
Manami Aiba x Male Reader
Himiko Toga x Male Reader
Pony Tsunotori x Male Reader
Female Tenko Shimura x Male Reader
Uwabami x Male Reader
Woman (Nomu) x Male Reader
Female Kurogiri x Male Reader
Melissa Shield x Male Reader
Kiruka Hasaki x Male Reader
Inko Midoriya x Male Reader
Mitsuki Bakugo x Male Reader
Ippan Josei x Male Reader
Anan Kurose x Male Reader
Nejire Hado x Nomu Male Reader
Mina Ashido x Male Reader
Female Endeavor x Male Reader
Tsuyu Asui x Male Reader
Beru Asui x Male Reader
Mt. Lady x Male Reader
Grown Up Eri x Male Reader
Female Villian Deku x Male Reader
Important Announcement

Nana Shimura x Male Reader

3.6K 45 78
By SmileMore7421

-Profile-

Name: (F/N) (L/N)

Alias: King of Curses

Occupation: Hero

Appearance: (Your choice)

-Quirks & Abilities-
Y/N possesses vast levels of cursed energy due to his innate Quirk, cementing his title as the King of Curses. He was able to continuously use his Quirk throughout his battles without exhausting himself in the slightest. His Quirk likely is the most transcendent throughout history, far surpassing heroes and villains alike. It is also currently unknown what Y/N's true Quirk is, but he has shown to use his cursed energy to perform invisible slashes.

-End of Profile-
———————————————————
———————————————————

Many Years Ago

Author's POV

The day was postcard-perfect; even the buses were running on time. Downtown, the skyscrapers shone silver in the morning sun, and the sky was an unbroken backdrop of blue. Commuters walked like shoals of fish in a myriad of directions, and not one of them in winter garb.

A pro hero saw all of this; she was floating around the city as she watched the crowd pass by, making sure that everyone was safe.

This hero's name was Nana Shimura.

Nana is described as a beautiful woman with a tough demeanor. She was a tall woman with a curvy figure, and at the same time, she was well-built, as befitting a One For All user. She was fair-skinned and had a small mole below her bottom lip, centered to the right, and sharp, intelligent eyes with long eyelashes. Her hair was dark and straight, kept shoulder-length, with the exception of a clump of short bangs hanging above her forehead, and was usually styled in a half-up-half-down bun.

Nana Shimura was born during a troubled era where villainy and chaos reigned over people's lives, and her family was killed. Like most people, Nana was born with a Quirk of her own, Float, and she became a Pro Hero. During her career, she was a close friend of the Pro Hero Gran Torino. At some point in her life, she accompanied the hero En, who was the sixth user of One For All, in his battle against All For One. He was sliced in half, but in his last moments, he was able to give Nana some of his hair, transferring the Quirk over to her as she was able to escape.

Other than her past, Nana is a kind woman with a strong sense of justice. She believed that a true hero should smile, no matter how grim the situation, since people who needed to be saved needed not only to have their lives protected but also their hearts; she showed great empathy and emotional resilience.

Shimura watches closely as she patrols around the city, and as she watches, something manages to catch her eye. In the distance, she saw a boy standing in the middle of the street, facing a small group of boys who stood in front of him. After she spotted them, she safely landed on top of a small building and looked down at the scene.

Shimura: "Huh? What's going on over here?" She asked herself and listened closely.

One of the boys, presumably the leader, walks towards the boy with a bag in his hands, and he makes an evil smile.

Group Leader: "Well, what do we have here? Hey kid, what are you doing on walking in our territory?"

???: "I'm just passing by. Please just let me through."

Group Leader: "Sure, we can let you go... If you give us some cash, then when can we let you go."

???: "What? I'm not going to do that."

Group Leader: "I guess we can't let you go."

???: "You better let me pass through, or I'll-."

Group Leader: "Or you'll what?"

???: "I'll... I'll... I'll fight you!" He said and pulled up his fist.

There was silence in the air, and the group looked at the boy with confusion, and then they laughed.

Group Leader: "Hahaha... that's funny. To think that you can actually stop us. Come on, boys. I feel like breaking a few teeth today," he said and cracked his knuckles.

The group then started walking towards the boy with their fist ready, and as they got closer.

*SLAM!*

Shimura comes to the rescue, drops from the building, and slams into the ground in a crouch with feet spread apart, one knee on the ground, and her fist on the ground. She starts to stand up and looks at the group with a serious expression, and the group looks at her with fear.

Group Leader: "Shoot! It's a pro hero! Everyone, scatter!"

And just like that, every one of them scatters after seeing the pro hero Shimura. A few moments later, they were all gone, leaving only Shimura and the boy. She then turned around and looked back at the boy with a soft smile expression on her face.

Shimura: "... Are you okay, Y/N?" She asked and extended her hand.

That's right. That boy she just saved was you. You know Shimura because she was close friends with your parents and had met you when you were just a toddler. You then extend your hand, grab her hand, and she pulls you up on your feet.

Shimura: "I'm surprised to see you, Y/N. Just left from school?"

Y/N: "Yeah, thank you for saving me, and sorry for wasting your time on me, Aunty." You apologized.

To be clear, she is not your actual aunt. It's just a nickname you like to call her ever since you have known her.

Shimura: "It's okay, Y/N. Just next time when you run into danger, run away or call for help."

Y/N: "Okay." You said, and Shimura looked around a bit.

Shimura: "Hey... would you like me to walk you home, Y/N?"

Y/N: *Gasp!* Would I!" You yelled happily, and Shimura started walking you home.

As the two of you walked, you asked her all sorts of questions, like how her day was and what it's like to be a hero. She happily answered all of your questions, and as the two of you walked, you sighed and looked up at Shimura.

Y/N: "Man, why is it so hard for me to fight?"

Shimura: "Well, for starters, you have to train yourself if you want to know how to fight or at least if you want to defend yourself." She said, and you sighed.

Y/N: "I just wish that I was as strong as you. You have a quirk that allows you to fight and fly while my Quirk gives people paper cuts."

When your Quirk manifested, you could project the slashing effects of bladed weaponry as if they were projectiles. However, this power wasn't that strong, as you could only project small cuts.

Shimura: "You know, my quirk isn't the only thing that makes me strong, Y/N." She said you were surprised.

Y/N: "It isn't?"

Shimura: "Nope, what makes me strong as a hero is my strong sense of belief. You see, when a hero has to save someone, they're usually in a scary situation. A true hero saves not only their lives but also their hearts... That's what I believe. So, no matter how scary things get, I smile at them as if to say, "I'm okay." The people in this world who can smile are always the strongest." She smiled and flexed her arm.

Y/N: "Wow! You're so cool, Aunty!"

Shimura: "Hehe, thanks, Y/N."

Y/N: "Do you think you can teach me how to become as strong as you?"

Shimura: "Maybe one day, Y/N, but I'm afraid you're too young at the moment."

Y/N: "Aww..."

Shimura: "But hey, if you grow up enough, then I'll gladly be your mentor."

Y/N: "*Gasp!* Really?!"

Shimura: "Yes, that's only if you train, Y/N."

Y/N: "Don't worry, Aunty. When I grow big and strong, you will make me your student."

Shimura: "Haha, I'm sure you will, Y/N." She said and ruffled up your hair.

Soon enough, you reached your destination, your home, and stood on the front porch. Shimura stood in front of you, but then she kneeled and smiled.

Shimura: "Welp, Y/N, we're here. I have to finish patrolling the city. It was nice seeing you, Y/N."

She was about to stand up, but suddenly, you grabbed her hand, and she was surprised.

Shimura: "Hm? Is there something wrong, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Aunty,... I promise you when I grow up, I'll take care of you and make you happy as your future husband!" He yelled determinedly.

Shimura was shocked by this. She didn't know what to say. She then thought that we were joking and gave you a pat on the head.

Shimura: "Hehe, I'm sure you will, Y/N." She said and took her hand back. "Well, I'm off. See you later." She said and flew away.

As she flew away, you watched her leave until she was out of her sight, and your eyes began to sparkle.

Y/N: "... She's so cool."

After you said, you went into your house, and the day continued.

———————————————————
———————————————————

Many Years Later

... Destruction... It is a form of creation because everything that is destroyed will create something new. In order to create something new, you must change or combine objects, which ultimately destroys the object that was started with.

We now then look upon ourselves as heroes; the same hero we saw at the beginning of our story was Nana Shimura.

So much has changed for Shimura over the past decade. Shimura continued her career as a hero, saving as many lives as she could and helping others when they needed it most.

During her time as a hero, she encountered a boy named Toshinori Yagi, who was quirkless and wanted to become a hero. He asked Shimura if she could make him her student, which she at first refused. However, after explaining her desire to become a hero, she decided to take him on as her student and became his mentor. Entrusting him with One For All, Nana took it upon herself to train Yagi, and Gran Torino assisted her.

Nana was also happily married and had an excellent relationship with her son, Kotaro Shimura. At some point, a villain killed her husband. To spare her son from the same fate, Nana decided to move out of her home and live somewhere no villains or even AFO could find them.

Not only did she decide to move out, but she also cut ties with her friends so they wouldn't suffer the same fate as her family and sent them letters about her disappearance. You were only a middle schooler back then, and when you went back home, your parents broke the news that Shimura was gone and you would never see her again.

After hearing the news, you were sad and confused, and when they told you why she did... You were devastated.

Now, Shimura was spending her days with her newfound home, keeping her life as a hero and training Yagi as her mentor.

Today was just a normal day for Shimura. She was sitting on top of a building, looking down at the city. As she watched, her phone vibrated in her pocket, so she reached into her pocket, pulled out her phone, and saw that it was her friend Gran Torino calling her. She then sighed, forced a smile on her face, and answered the call.

Shimura: "Hey, Torino, what's up?"

Gran Torino: "Hey, Shimura, I was just calling you to see how you were doing. How are you holding up?"

Shimura: "Hehe, I'm doing fine, Torino. I'm just patrolling around the city."

Gran Torino: "That's good. How have you been holding up? With you and your son?"

Shimura: "Things are... fine. Kotaro is still surprised that we moved, but he's adjusting."

Gran Torino: "Good, good. And what about Toshinori? Do you think he's ready to be a full-time pro hero?"

Shimura: "I think he's more than ready. In fact, I think he has the potential to be the best out of all of us."

Gran Torino: "I think so, too. Anyway, sorry for troubling you on your patrol. Just wanted to see how you're doing."

Shimura: "It's fine, Torino. I'm glad you're checking up on me. It really helps me ease my mind about some things."

Gran Torino: "Hm, I'm glad to hear it. Well, I should better get going. There so much work here that I have to do is a hero and all that."

Shimura: "Tell me about it. Anyway, see you soon, Torino."

Gran Torino: "See you later. Oh, and Shimura... please don't overwork yourself. I know things have been tough with you lately, so try to relax a little." He said, and her smile dropped down a little.

Shimura: "Alright, Torino. I'll do that."

Gran Torino: "Goodbye, Shimura."

Shimura: "Bye, Torino." She said and hung up the phone.

After that, Shimura puts her phone down and sighs tiredly. Even though it had been years, Shimura was still upset about going to a different location where AFO couldn't find her and her son, and she was also cutting ties with her friends.

She remembers it as if it was yesterday. She remembered how she gave each of her friends letters about how she wouldn't be able to see her again due to personal problems. Some of them were a bit easier, you could say, to let go, but the most difficult one was you.

She remembered the day she wrote a letter to your parents that you wouldn't be able to see her anymore. She watched from afar when it happened; she saw you in the living room crying after your parents broke down the news, and that made her cry, too.

*Drip!*

Shimura: "Huh?"

Suddenly, after remembering what happened, her tears start to flow when she realizes it, and she touches the water on her cheeks. She then quickly wiped the tear off her face and slowly started to stand up.

Shimura: "I should better get going."

Shimura then gets ready to leap off the building and continue with her patrol, but as soon as she does.

*ROAR!* *THUD!"

Shimura: "What the?!"

She was suddenly attacked by something big, and it dragged her off the building. She started falling to the ground and getting close, but luckily for her, she used her Quirk to slow her movement and push off the thing that had just attacked her, and she landed safely on the ground. She then looked up at what had attacked her, and her eyes widened from shock.

Shimura: "What the hell."

???: "ROAARRR!!"

After she looked up, she saw that it was a dark creature with a bone-like mask and red markings. Its arms, back, and knees had bone-like spikes protruding from them. The creature's hands and feet were also tipped with long, sharp, white claws. Soon after this thing appeared, the same type of creature appeared around her, and she smiled confidently.

Shimura: "Okay, tough guy. Do you want to fight? Then, let's fight!" she said and got her fist ready.

Just after she said that this creature lunged at her and started attacking her; at first, she fought these creatures with ease, considering she had One For All, and defeated this creature with ease. But after a while, each time she defeated, these creatures slowly started to get back up, and some of them were able to regenerate their wounds after being punched multiple times.

She soon became overwhelmed by these creatures, and they started clawing and biting her body. Then, she leaned against the wall, trying to regain her stamina.

Shimura: 'Shit! If I don't do something quick, I actually might die here.'

???: "ROAARRR!!"

The creatures began to surround her once more, and she tried to catch her breath as she stared at them.

Shimura: 'What do I do? My phone is still on the roof, so I can't call for help. And there aren't that many heroes in this area, so I can't rely for help. Shit, I guess I have to keep on fighting.' She thought and smiled determinedly. "Come on! Is that the best that you got?!" She yelled out to them.

Slowly, the creatures began to get closer and closer to her, ready to attack her at any moment, but as soon as the creatures were ready to launch at her.

*SLAM!*

???: "Dismantle."

Suddenly, another person arrives at the scene. They came from the sky, dropped down below, and extended his hand towards the creatures.

*SPLAT!*

In half a second, all the creatures that Shimura fought fell to the ground as they were sliced into pieces.

Shimura: "What?..."

Shimura looked at the creatures that she fought and saw that they were all sliced into pieces, and blood started flowing out of them. She then looked up and saw a boy. He had (F/C) hair and tattoos/lines on his forehead, nose, and cheeks. He also has a second pair of eyes underneath his normal eyes.

The boy stands in the middle of the street looking at his own hands, which are covered in purple blood, and he starts shaking them off. Shimura looked at the boy, shocked beyond belief, and then he looked at the monsters that he just killed and started chuckling.

???: "Hehehe... hahaha... HAHAHAHA!... Ah! I knew it! Light is best appreciated in the flesh! A Nomu's flesh is no fun! Where are the bad guys?! The villains?!" He said, spreading his arms wide open. "What a wonderful age it has become! Villains and thieves spawn everywhere like maggots! How marvelous! It'll be a massacre! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed sinisterly.

Shimura: 'No way. He killed all of these creatures in just a few seconds in one swoop, while it took me a few minutes to fight them... Just what the heck is this guy?'

As Shimura stares at this demon, he lifts his head straight and looks at Shimura, making her startled. The demon stared at Shimura for a few moments before facing his body and started walking towards her.

Shimura's heart began to race in fear, and her body started to shake as each step he took increased his dark presence. Soon enough, he stood in front of her, and his eyes looked up at her. Even though Shimura was taller than him, it didn't change the dark presence of this boy.

Shimura: 'S-Shit, is he going to kill me?'

Her eyes began to tremble as his eyes pierced through her soul and just as she thought she was about to get killed.

Demon: "Heh... Hello, Shimura." He said, and her eyes widened.

Shimura: "H-How do you know my name?"

Demon: "Oh, come now, Shimura. You must know who I am."

Shimura: "I-I don't know who you are."

Demon: "Really? That's weird. I thought you would least recognize me."

Shimura: "I think I would remember someone who had tattoos and four pairs of eyes."

Demon: "Hm, fair point. How about I give you a hint? Take a look at my hand, recognize it?" He said and extended its claws towards her.

At first, Shimura didn't know why it wanted her to look at it, considering she had never met this man in her life, but after she looked at his hand, it was a picture and on that was you and Shimura that you had taken at the park ten years ago. Her eyes then widened as she finally realized who he was.

Shimura: "W-Wait, you are-?"

Demon: "Yes."

Suddenly, the demon stepped back, and all the tattoos on his body started to disappear. His extra eyes began to close as well. After that, all that was left was just a boy who stood there in the middle of the street with a smile on his face.

Shimura: "Y/N?!"

———————————————————
———————————————————

Shimura's POV

After he transformed into his original self, I looked at him with a shocked expression, and he smiled.

Shimura: "Y/N?!"

Y/N: "Hehe, hello, Aunty."

Shimura: "What are you-."

*Thud!*

Before I could finish my sentence, he took a step closer, wrapped his arms around my body, and hugged me tightly.

Y/N: "It's so good to see you, Aunty!" He yelled happily.

I was surprised by this. Even though I was taller than him, he was able to carry me with ease.

Shimura: "A-Ah, Y/N." I said and started blushing from embarrassment.

Y/N: "Yes?"

Shimura: "Could you please put me down?" I said, and he noticed what he was doing,

Y/N: "Oh, right." He said and gently put me down. "Sorry about that. I think that I got a little excited there, haha!"

Shimura: "Y/N, why are you here, and how did you find me?"

Before he wanted to answer, he looked around a bit and then looked back at me.

Y/N: "Could we talk somewhere else? I prefer not talking when I'm around... corpses."

Shimura: "Oh, umm, sure." I agreed, and the two of us fled the scene, leaving the authorities to handle the rest.

——————————
——————————

A Few Minutes Later

After we left the scene, we walked by a nearby vending machine since Y/N said that he was thirsty. After he paid and got his (F/Drink), we sat outside at an empty table and sat across from each other.

Shimura: "So, to continue what I said. How did you find me?" I asked him and took a sip of his drink.

Y/N: "Oh, finding you was easy. I was minding my own business patrolling around the city and-."

Shimura: "Wait a minute, what do you mean by patrolling?"

Y/N: "Oh, that; I'm an official hero now, isn't that something." He said casually, and I was shocked.

Shimura: "What?! You're a hero?! Aren't you eighteen!?"

Y/N: "To your perspective, you would be correct, but I managed to skip a grade or two and passed all of my hero classes, which allowed me to become a hero a bit more early than others, so yes, I'm officially a pro hero."

Shimura: "Wow... okay, that's a lot to process."

Y/N: "Okay, back to what I was saying, I was just minding my own business until I saw you getting attacked by one of those Nomu's."

Shimura: "Nomu's?"

Y/N: "You haven't heard of them?"

Shimura: "No."

Y/N: "Well, apparently, they have appeared all across Japan, mostly for heroes, and I heard they have been a hassle to other hero agencies."

Shimura: "I see..."

Just then, there was a moment of silence as he took another sip of his drink. For some reason, the atmosphere got cold, and after he took his sip, he then glanced at me and made a serious expression.

Y/N: "So... are you going to explain why you've been gone all these years?" He asked me, and my eyes widened.

I didn't really expect him to ask me that question, but deep down, I knew he would ask sooner than later. In my response, I looked down a bit so that he wouldn't be able to see my face.

Shimura: "Y/N... I'm... I'm so sorry."

Y/N: "Hm?"

Shimura: "I'm sorry for leaving you. I know what I did was wrong, but I want you to understand that I had to in order to keep you and your family safe... I didn't mean to hurt you, and if you don't forgive me, then that's fine. I understand." I said sadly, and I silently cried.

After what I said, there were a few moments of silence as I waited for him to lash out at me, but for some reason... he didn't. Suddenly, Y/N gently nudged me on the shoulder, making me look up at him, and I stopped crying.

Y/N: "Relax, Aunty. There's no need to apologize. I already knew why you left," he said, and I was shocked.

Shimura: "Y-You did?"

Y/N: "Yeah... well, sort of. When you left that note to my parents, I was shocked, to say the least, but I knew that whatever the reason why you left, it was for a good reason, so there was no need for an apology." He said, and I was shocked.

Shimura: "I... I don't know what to say."

Y/N: "No need, and hey, it's been five years, and we have a lot of things to talk about, am I right?"

Shimura: "Y-Yeah, I guess you're right." He said, and I grew a small smile.

Y/N: "And on a side note, there is something I wanted to ask you."

Shimura: "Oh? What is it?"

Just then, Y/N cupped my hand on the table; he gently raised it and looked at me with a smile.

Y/N: "Aunty... would you like to go on a date with me?"

.

.

.

.

.

Shimura: "WHAT?!" I yelled out in shock. "I-I must have missed heard d-did you say... date?"

Y/N: "Yep."

Shimura: "As in going out... as a couple?"

Y/N: "Yes."

Shimura: "You're joking, right?"

Y/N: "Nope, to be honest with you, Aunty, I had a crush on you for a very long time. My parents tried to tell me that I should move on, so I tried dating other women, but I wasn't interested in them. And after seeing you again, my feelings for you remain strong, so that's why I'm asking. So, Aunty, what is your answer?" He smiles.

After he explained, I was more shocked than ever. I then remembered what he had said to me when he was a kid and thought he was kidding, but after he had confessed, I was more convinced that what he had said was true.

Shimura: "Y-Y/N, I'm flattered that you want to go out with me, but... I can't. A lot has happened over the years." I said sadly.

Y/N: "What? Do you have a boyfriend or something? I apologize if you do?"

Shimura: "N-No, well... I used to. He and I had a child, and he passed away a few years ago from a villain. I'm still recovering from his death and... I want some time before I start dating again, so I'm sorry, Y/N, but... I don't want to go on a date with you, at least for right now." I said quietly on that last part.

After I said that, he looked at me, surprised. It took me a minute to process before he looked at me with an apologetic look.

Y/N: "I'm sorry to hear that, Aunty, and I understand." He said, and I was surprised. "Death of someone you love... takes time before accepting that they're gone, so I understand what you're coming from, so it's okay."

I was shocked by this. I didn't think he would understand my problems, but surprisingly, not only did he understand, but he accepted them and gave me some time to heal.

Shimura: "Thanks, Y/N, I'm honestly happy that you understand." I said and smiled softly.

Y/N: "No problem," He said and finished his drink. "I should probably get going, and before I leave, are you okay switching contacts with me?"

Shimura: "Oh, yeah, sure."

After I said that, we then switched contact information so that we could communicate with each other.

Y/N: "Thanks, Aunty. Welp, I'm off, see you later."

Shimura: "Yeah, see you soon."

After that, he started heading back home, and I stood up from my seat and went back to patrolling the city.

———————————————————
———————————————————

Timeskip

Y/N's POV

It has been a few weeks since I've reunited with Aunty. I was surprised, to say the least, when I saw her. I thought I was never going to see her again, but I guess fate had other plans for me. I started messaging her after the day we met, and at first, we didn't talk much. After a couple of days, we started talking a lot more, catching up on things like life, hobbies, our job, etc. It was nice.

Today, I was walking through the streets as I had a meeting with the Hero Public Safety Commission, also known as HPSC. It was a law enforcement agency responsible for managing the interactions between society as a whole and for investigating the most dangerous cases of criminality.

This wasn't the first time the HPSC called me over. Ever since I graduated from high school, the commission started giving me missions like stopping bad guys or top villains that normal heroes couldn't handle.

Y/N: "There was this one villain that I had to stop. He had the Quirk to manipulate lava. What was his name again?... Jogo was it?... Hehe, he was strong." I said to myself.

Anyway, I made my way toward the HPSC, which was a very large building. I could see many people walking in and out of it. I then made my way inside and started walking around the building. It took me about a few minutes before I found the designated room, and then I walked inside.

Y/N: "Hello, council." I said and smiled at them.

In front of me, there were the councils of heroes and the community. They were sitting down at one of those fancy desks, kind of like the ones you see in a courtroom, and they all were looking at me seriously.

Council 1: "Hello, Y/N"

Y/N: "So, council, why did you call me over here today? Want me to take care of another large villain or something?"

Council 2: "Actually, Y/N, we called you here because we have another problem on our hands."

Y/N: "What is it?"

Council 3: "As you have heard and seen, we have another Nomu problem, and we want you to take care of it."

Y/N: "Oh, is that it? I've already killed those things several times, so it shouldn't be a problem for me."

Council 1: "Without a doubt, you could, but with this one, you probably couldn't."

Y/N: "Huh?"

Council 2: "We have another report about another Nomu, but not the ones that you have fought recently. You see, this one is described as an enormous winged beast with large red bat-like wings, a pair of legs, and a tail. It was also described as being over one hundred feet tall and able to fly, so we thought you could use help on this and called over another hero to help you."

Suddenly, I heard the door behind me open, and I looked back to see another hero walking inside the room—but not just any Hero. It was Nana Shimura, or as I like to call her, Aunty.

Y/N: "Aunty?" I called out, and she looked at me with shock.

Shimura: "Huh?! Y/N, why are you here?!"

Y/N: "I was just about to ask the same question."

Council 1: "Hello, Ms. Shimura. We called you over here today because we wanted you to assist Mr. L/N on his mission."

Shimura: "Me? But why me?"

Council 2: "Because Ms. Shimura, you have the Quirk that makes you Float, and since Y/N here can't fly and our target can, we want you to assist him on that part and other dangers that may come along the way."

Shimura: "I... see."

Council 1: "Now, if you don't have any questions, then you're dismissed."

After they said, we both left the room and stood near the door with a quiet atmosphere in the air.

Shimura: "That was... unexpected." She said breaking the silence.

Y/N: "Yeah, I didn't know that I would be working together with you. Not that I don't mind the help, but I'm glad that you're here with me, Auntie."

Shimura: "It's no problem."

Y/N: "Anyways, we should probably get going. They already send the locations on our phones, and it shouldn't be far from here." I said and looked through my phone. "Hmm... yep. It's at a small village about twenty miles from here."

Shimura: "Oh, that's pretty far. Do you want to drive there?"

Y/N: "Hmm, nah, I got a better idea."

Suddenly, for Shimura, I reached towards her body and began carrying her in bridal style.

Shimura: "Y-Y/N?!" She yelled and started blushing.

Y/N: "Don't worry; I can run super fast, which saves the trip on regular transportation."

Shimura: "W-Wait, Y/N, that wasn't my concern-."

Before I could let her finish, I sprinted at super speed, and Shimura started screaming as I ran.

Shimura: "AAAAHHHHH!"

——————————
——————————

A Few Minutes Later

We arrived at our destination, which was a small village surrounded by a large forest. I stopped running after we arrived, and I let down Nana Shimura. Now, she was kneeling on the ground with her hands also on the ground.

Shimura: "*Breathing Heavily*... Y/N! You could have warned me if you were going to run here!" She yelled dramatically.

Y/N: "Huh? But I did." I said, and Aunty stood up.

Shimura: "No... well, technically, yes, but you could at least asked me before you started carrying me."

Y/N: "Oh, my apologies. I didn't want to waste any time. I don't want this new Nomu to cause any more damage to this village; it would be a hassle for the government to fix their homes, and people would have to start looking for new homes if we took too long." I said, and Aunty was silent for a moment.

Shimura: "That is... surprisingly a good point. You sure do know a lot about being a hero, Y/N."

Y/N: "Well, I did learn from the best."

Shimura: "Oh, and who would that be?"

Y/N: "Isn't it obvious?... It's you." I said.

Suddenly, Auntie's face blushed, and I was confused by this reaction.

Y/N: "Anyway, we should probably get going, Aunty." I said and started walking.

Shimura: "Y-Yeah." She said and started walking as well.

As we walked, there was a moment of silence in the air. I guess it was because we hadn't talked for so long, and only messaging through the phone made us a bit quiet. It was like that for a while until Aunty decided to break the silence.

Shimura: "So, Y/N, since we're going to be working together, what is your Quirk? I could see that it had improved since the last time we met."

Y/N: "Oh, well, my Quirk is a bit more complicated than it was the last time we met, so I'll just give you the rundown of what I can do." I said, and Aunty listened. "Instead of calling it a Quirk, I call it my technique; one of them is called Dismantle; it is my default ranged slashing attack that is normally used for inanimate objects, but it can also be used against Nomus and other people to great effectiveness. The other one, I call it Cleave, which is-."

"ROOOAAAAARRRR!!!!!"

Suddenly, before I could finish my sentence, we heard a roar throughout the forest. Then, many other Nomus began to appear around us, and Shimura and I took a fighting stance.

Shimura: "I guess the council forgot to mention that there were other Nomu's in the village."

Y/N: "Yeah *Sigh*... Alright, let's go kill some Nomu's."

Just then, the two of us started fighting these Nomu's. I used my slashing attacks while Aunty used her fists. During the fight, I thought she might have some trouble fighting these things, but I could see that I was wrong as she was destroying them left and right.

Y/N: 'Huh, I guess she learned how to defeat them after the first time she fought them.' I thought to myself.

As we fought, the number of Nomu's began to drop less and less until there was no more of them to fight. After we defeated the last of them, we thought that the fight was over until suddenly...

*THUD!*

Something came down on us. I began to look up and see that it was the Nomu the council was talking about. It was bigger than I expected; it looked like a dragon and had wings bigger than its body. After it landed, I realized that it landed behind Aunty, which made my eyes wide open.

Suddenly, the dragon extended its head down and was about to bite down Auntie. I then took action and ran as fast as I could. I quickly pushed Aunty away from harm, and the dragon managed to bite down on my arm. After that, it drags me back up and starts moving its head around violently.

Shimura: "Y/N!!"

The dragon drew its teeth into my arms, and I could feel my arm slowly falling apart. But before it could, I placed my hand on the dragon's tongue and said these words.

Y/N: "... Cleave."

Cleave is one of my slashing attacks. It adjusts itself depending on the target's toughness and cursed energy level to cut them down in one fell swoop.

Just then, the dragon moved its head one more time, and multiple slices began to appear on its body before it splashed into nothing but pieces. After that, my arm finally let go, and I started to fall onto the ground and land on my back. Auntie then ran towards me in worry.

Shimura: "Y/N?!" She yelled and quickly kneeled in front of me. "Y/N?! Are you okay?" She asked, and I started coughing a bit.

Y/N: "Augh... yeah, I'm fine." I said, and her eyes widened.

Shimura: "Huh?! But your arm?!" She said as she saw my arm was basically almost torn off.

Y/N: "Oh, yeah, I can fix this."

Just then, my arm quickly started to repair itself as bones and tissue began forming back. Before you knew it, my arm was quickly repaired as if nothing happened, and Auntie looked at me with shock.

Shimura: "Huh?! Your arm is back!"

Y/N: "Yeah, a part of my Quirk allows me to heal myself. It's actually pretty useful-."

Before I finished my sentence, I suddenly hugged my Auntie, and I was suddenly by this, and I glanced my eyes at her.

Y/N: "Auntie?"

Shimura: "I'm... I'm sorry. It's just... I thought I lost you. When you fell, I thought you were dead and... I don't want to lose anyone again." She said.

Suddenly, after she said that, Aunty started crying on my shoulders, which felt cold and a bit uncomfortable, but I didn't care. For the first time, Auntie was letting out her emotions and slowly began to hug her back, making her surprised.

Y/N: "It's okay, Auntie. You're not going to lose me. I won't leave you; that's a promise." I said.

Soon after, Shimura started hugging me tightly, which felt nice and warm. Sadly, after a while, she let go of me, and then she helped me stand on my feet.

Shimura: "So... what should we do about these other Nomu's?" She asked, and I looked around.

Y/N: "Leave them, it should be fine. The commission will send a crew out to pick them up." I said and stood next to Auntie. "So... do you have any plans after this?"

Shimura: "Huh? Well, now that you mention it, I don't have anything else to do after this."

Y/N: "Then, do you want to grab lunch with me? My treat."

Shimura: "Oh, umm..." She said, a bit unsure. "You know what? Sure, I love to." She said and softly smiled.

Y/N: "Great."

After I said that, I quickly picked up Auntie in bridal style, and her eyes widened from shock.

Shimura: "W-Wait! Y/N! We talked about this!"

Y/N: "Yeah, but we are twenty miles away from home, and if you call an Uber, it will take a while for them to get here, so..." I said, and she thought about it for a moment.

Shimura: "... Fine, just don't run too fast."

Y/N: "Heh, sure, auntie."

Just then, I started running at a moderate speed, and Shimura started to hold me tightly as I ran through the forest.

———————————————————
———————————————————

Timeskip

Author's POV

It has been a few months since you reunited with Shimura. After you ran through the forest, you did exactly what you said you would: You took Shimura out for lunch, and you both had a nice time together.

After that, you started going on many missions with Shimura. Sure, you really didn't need her help, but you enjoyed her company, and it was nice to hang out with her. Not only that, you and Shimura started hanging out more often when you had the time, like going shopping, watching movies, and even bringing Kotaro to hang out with you.

These past few months, you have still had feelings for Shimura. You wanted to tell her again how much you loved her, but you remembered what she said back then, respected her decision, and waited for the right moment to tell her how you felt.

It was late afternoon today, and you were walking down the street, heading towards U.A. High. Yesterday, you were talking to Shimura, and she asked you if you wanted to hang out with her at her place today.

Y/N: "Well, this should be exciting. I would usually be the one who asks her to hang out, but she asked me to hang out today. This should be interesting."

As you walked, you arrived at U.A. High, specifically at the front entrance. From there, you saw Shimura, and beside her were two other people. One was a boy with yellow hair wearing a U.A. High School uniform. The other was a man with grey hair wearing a yellow and white costume.

Y/N: "Hey, Aunty!"

Shimura: "Oh, Y/N! I'm so glad that you're here. Sorry, I was finishing up talking with my friends."

Y/N: "Oh, it's no worries."

???: "Who's this Shimura?"

???: "And why did they call you Auntie?"

Shimura: "Oh, sorry. Guys, this is the boy who I was talking about. His name is Y/N. Y/N, this here is my friend Sorahiko, also known as Gran Torino."

Y/N: "Hello." You greeted them.

Sorahiko: "Hey, kid." He said and waved at you.

Shimura: "And over here is my successor and student, Toshinori Yagi, or he likes to call himself All Might."

Toshinori Yagi: "Hello, Y/N, it's good to meet you. I've heard so much about you."

Toshinori extended his hand towards you, and you looked at it for a brief moment before you started shaking his hand.

Y/N: "Hi, Toshinori, it's good to meet you. Tell me, Toshinori, how long have you been Auntie's student?"

Toshinori: "Oh, well, about three years now."

Y/N: "Hehe, you don't say?" You said and gripped his hand tightly.

Suddenly, you pulled Toshinori and gave him a hug, which surprised everyone. Toshinori was about to question this, but then suddenly, the atmosphere grew dark around him, and time seemed to slow down as well.

Y/N: "Tell me, Toshinori, and don't lie to me. Do you have... feelings for Auntie?"

Toshinori: "W-Who?"

Y/N: "Shimura, do you have any romantic feelings for her?"

Toshinori: "U-Umm, no, she's just my mentor."

Y/N: "Are you sure?" You looked at him with murder in your eyes.

Toshinori: "Y-Yes, I'm sure." He said nervously.

Y/N: "...... Good."

Just then, the dark atmosphere quickly vanished, and everything seemed to go back to normal for Toshinori.

Y/N: "It's nice meeting you two. Anyways, should we get going, Shimura?"

Shimura: "U-Umm, yeah, sure. See you later, guys." She said, and you and she started walking.

Gran Torino said goodbye while Toshinori stood there in silence as he couldn't get rid of the scared feeling in his heart. As you walked, Shimura looked at you with a surprised expression.

Shimura: "Y/N, why did you hug Toshinori back there?"

Y/N: "Huh? Toshinori? I just wanted to give him a proper greeting, that's all."

Shimura: "Oh,... okay." She said she was a bit weirded out by what you did.

She decided to leave it alone, and as you two walked, you started talking and talked about each other's day.

Y/N: "So, how's your day so far, Auntie?"

Shimura: "It's going well, thanks for asking. How about yours?"

Y/N: "Busy, the hero committee made me do a bunch of missions today."

Shimura: "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Y/N."

Y/N: "Eh, it's fine. It's work, and besides, it's much better since you're here with me." You smiled, and Shimura softly blushed.

You then proceeded to talk about other things as you walked with Shimura, such as life, hobbies, sports, and all kinds of things. A few minutes later, you made it to Shimura place, which was a beautiful small house, and you looked at it with a surprised expression on your face.

Y/N: "So, is this where you've been living all of these years?"

Shimura: "Yeah, after we left, we used to live in a large house, but after what happened, I decided to move into a smaller house, and for safety measures, there is no record of me living here courtesy of the hero commission."

Y/N: "Wow, how nice of them."

Shimura: "Yeah, now, come on, let's go inside. I don't want you to catch a cold." She said, and both of you went inside.

As you walked in, you began to look around her place. It had some nice house decorations, and it looked really clean, and you had to see it looked nice.

Y/N: "Wow, Shimura, your house looks very nice."

Shimura: "Thank you. I usually like to clean the place whenever I have the time."

Y/N: "Well, it looks very clean."

Shimura: "I can't take all the credit. My son helps me clean the place, speaking of which, Kotaro!" She called out.

Footsteps could be heard across the hallway, and then you saw a kid with dark hair who was missing a front tooth. He was wearing a simple t-shirt and sneakers and stood beside Shimura.

Kotaro: "Hi, mom."

Shimura: "Hi, sweetie. Look who I brought here today." She said and extended her hand at you.

Y/N: "Hi, Kotaro, nice to see you again." You greeted him and crouched down at him.

Kotaro: "Yay! Y/N is here!"

Y/N: "Yep, I'm here. How are you doing today?"

Kotaro: "Good, my mom talks about you all the time while you are gone."

Y/N: "She did?"

Kotaro: "Yeah, she said that you were a nice person." He said, and Shimura's eyes widened.

Y/N: "Oh, really?" You looked at Shimura and back at Kotaro. "What else did she say?"

Kotaro: "My mom also said that you were very hand-."

Shimura: "O-Okay! Sweetie! How about you go to the living and play some video games?"

Kotaro: "Okay!" He said and walked away.

Shimura: "*Sigh* Sorry about him. You know him; he could be a real handful sometimes."

Y/N: "Ah, I see... so what did he mean by hand-?"

Shimura: "Okay! How would you like dinner, Y/N?" She dodged the subject, which you chuckled.

Y/N: "Hehehe... that would be lovely."

After you said, Shimura walked to the kitchen with an embarrassed expression on her face. Shimura then started cooking dinner. You went to the living room and saw that Kotaro was playing video games.

You sat down next to him and decided to talk to him. Surprisingly, he was very talkative, and you two talked about childish things like TV shows, video games, comics, and the like. After thirty minutes of chatting, Shimura was done cooking dinner, and she called out to the two of you. You walked towards the dining room and sat down at the table with Shimura and Kotaro.

Shimura: "Okay, Y/N, today I made hamburger steak. I'm not much of a cook, but I hope you like it." She said and nervously smiled.

You then used the silverware on the table and took a bite out of the hamburger steak. You took a moment to chew, and Shimura looked at you nervously.

Y/N: "... Wow, this is the best hamburger steak I ever had." You smiled, and Shimura blushed.

Shimura: "Heh... I'm glad." She said and smiled softly.

Kotaro: "My mom makes the best food!"

Y/N: "I can see and taste." You said, and the three of you laughed.

All three of you began to eat the rest of your food, and after you finished, Shimura and Kotaro wanted to play a board game. You happily agreed, and the three of you started playing a board game called Uno. You were already a couple of minutes into the game. You had two cards in your hand. Both of them were yellow, but each of them had a different number, which was a four and a five.

Y/N: "Uno." You said and placed your yellow five down on the table. "Hehe, victory shall be mine."

It was now Kotaro's turn after he was Shimura, then back to you.

Shimura: "Only one card left?"

Y/N: "Yep, surely victory is at my disposal. It's over." You said confidently, and Kotaro began to think.

Kotaro: "Hmm... hey, Mom, do you have a plus two?"

Shimura: "I do whys that?"

Kotaro: "I have a yellow plus two. Do you know what that means?"

Shimura: "What do you- ohh." She smiled, and the two of them looked at you.

Y/N: "W-Wait a minute, just hold on a sec-."

Kotaro: "Plus two!" He yelled and put down a yellow plus two.

Just then, Shimura looked at me and did something that I would never seen... she smirked.

Y/N: "Now hold on, Aunite, l-lets talk about this like rational adults-"

Shimura: "Plus two." She said calmly. She put down a red plus two.

*KO!*

After that, you had to draw four cards, which meant you didn't win, and also slam your head on the table from defeat. In the first round, Kotaro managed to win the game, which you and Shimura praised for winning.

You then played a couple of rounds, and an hour later, Kotaro started to fall asleep, so Shimura, the mother she is, decided to take him to bed. She then came back after a few minutes and sat down on the couch next to you, and you two started to chat. You talked about various topics, mostly just about your jobs and life, and a few minutes later, Shimura looked at you and smiled.

Shimura: "You know, it actually takes a while for me to get Kotaro to sleep, but after we played that game, I guess he got tired and managed to fall asleep."

Y/N: "Well, that's great. You must've done a great job on parenting him then."

Shimura: "Well, I also have to thank you too, Y/N."

Y/N: "Huh? From what for?"

Shimura: "Ever since my husband died, it's been hard for Kotaro, so most of the time, he has a hard time sleeping. But ever since you came along, you've been helping him by coming over and playing games with him. I'm very happy that you got to meet him, and I'm thankful for you." She said and smiled so easily.

That smile was the same one she made when you first met her. You blush at the sight of her appearance, but then you sway that feeling off and look to the side.

Y/N: "I-It's not a problem, Auntie. I'm just glad that I could be of some service."

Shimura: "Well, whatever you might say, I want you to know that you're a great person even though you act crazy all the time." She said and sat down next to me

Y/N: "Hey, I'm not crazy. I'm just... expressive, is all." You said, and both of you laughed.

After a minute, both of you stopped laughing. Shimura could lie to herself. She had never laughed this hard before, and it felt quite nice for her. For a long time, she wanted to feel like this again but couldn't as she was too scared to feel like this again to love.

Yes, she loved you, but not always. When she saw you again, she saw nothing but you as a friend, but each day, she started feeling something new. Each time she spent time with you, she felt happier and then started having feelings for you.

You two looked at each other and started staring at each other's eyes as if you were in some trance. As you looked into her eyes, your heart started to race, and Shimura breathed heavily and started to lean her head towards you.

You then move your head towards her as well until you are face to face, and Shimura moves closer once more until finally, her lips are in contact with yours, and the two of you start kissing. It was nice for her; your bodies began to wrap around each other, and she leaned in more to deepen the kiss. In a few moments, you parted ways because of the need for air, and Shimura's eyes widened as she realized what she had done.

Shimura: "W-Wait, I'm so sorry, Y/N. It was in the heat of the moment I-."

Suddenly, before she could finish her sentence, you smacked your lips against her and kissed her again, which made her eyes widen from shock. At first, she wanted to fight it, but after a few seconds, she melted into the kiss, and the both of you kissed passionately. It was like that for a while until you leaned back, separating your lips from hers. The two of you began to breathe heavily, and you looked deep into her eyes as you smiled at her.

Y/N: "So, Auntie?... Does this mean that you like me?~" You teased, and she smiled

Shimura: "*Giggles* Yes, if that wasn't that obvious."

Y/N: "I'm surprised, to be all honest with you. I thought you wouldn't fall for me. What changed your mind?"

Shimura: "Well, first off, I thought you were crazy falling in a woman like me." She said, and you chuckled. "Second, I was scared. I was scared of falling in love again, but after spending my time with you, my heart started to change, and I guess... I fell in love with you." She said and smiled softly.

Y/N: "Well, whatever the case may be, I'm so happy to hear that, Auntie."

Shimura: "But, are you really okay with me... even though I'm older than you?"

Y/N: "Yes."

Shimura: "And even I have a child?"

Y/N: "Yes, to both of those things. I don't mind you have a son, and I love you just the way you are." You said, and Shimura smiled happily at this and then kissed her. "I promise you, Auntie, I will never leave you, and I will keep you and Kotaro safe, I promise." You said it, and Shimura began to tear up.

Shimura: "... I'm so happy to hear that." She said and started crying happily.

After that, the two of them leaned into each other and kissed again as the moonlight began to shine through the window.

———————————————————
———————————————————

Timeskip

Author's POV

It has been a few months since you confessed again to Shimura. You are happy that she finally accepted your feelings after such a long time, and she is also happy that she finally has someone to love again.

During those past few months, you and Shimura continued with your lives, but now you spend almost every day with Shimura going on hero patrols and dates, and you even hang out with her son Kotaro. At the end of those few months, it was Toshinori's final year as a high school student, and it was finally time for him to graduate.

To celebrate his graduation, Toshinori wanted Shimura and Gran Torino to go on one last patrol before graduation. Shimura asked if you wanted to come along since you were her boyfriend, but you decided not to because you weren't Toshinori's friend and also because you had other stuff to do.

A few days after asking you, they went on to their last patrol as a group, and everything seemed fine. There weren't any signs of crime or violence or anything that was out of the ordinary.

That was until...

*BOOM!*

Before they could even realize it, someone suddenly attacked them and shot the three heroes, with some black lightning coming across their path, knocking all three of them back and rolling over on the ground. Moments later, the three of them slowly got up at the same time and began looking at each other with worried expressions.

Shimura: "Augh... Are you guys okay?"

Toshinori: "Y-Yeah, I'm okay."

Shimura: "Gran Torino?"

Gran Torino: "Augh... never better."

Shimura: "What happened?"

???: "Why not ask me yourself?" A male voice said.

Just then, after hearing that voice, all three heroes recognized it, and their minds were shocked. Their shock slowly turned into fear as they looked up and wondered what stood in front of them, or rather, who stood in front of them. He goes by many names, such as The Quirk Stealer, Emperor of Darkness, Greatest Demon Lord of All, and Symbol of Evil, but what he really goes by the name...

Shimura/Toshinori/Gran Torino: 'All For One?!' They all thought in unison.

For those who don't know who All For One is, he is a towering man with a powerfully muscular physique, imposing features, short white hair, and faded red eyes that show no sense of feeling. He wears a dark suit over a white shirt. He is an extremely powerful villain who can steal and transfer Quirks, and he once ruled Japan as the symbol of evil.

AFO: "Well, hello there. It's nice to see you again, Shimura. My, how have you grown? My deepest apologies for what happened to your coworker friend En. He was a very young hero, but I had to take his life in order to stop One For All from passing on... I guess that plan failed, huh?" He said with a sinister smile on his face.

The three heroes remained shocked as there was nothing but silence in the air, but then Shimura pushed her fear aside for now and spoke to AFO.

Shimura: "Don't speak his All For One. After what you did to him... after what you did to everyone in this country." She said, a bit angry.

AFO: "You are right, Shimura, but like I said, it was nothing personal." He said, turning his head towards Toshinori. "Oh, my, is that your new predecessor, Shimura? You must be Toshinori, am I correct? It's so nice to see you. Let me guess... you are the new holder of One For All?" He said, and Toshinori's eyes became serious. "Don't worry; I'll soon steal it from you after I kill your master, Shimura."

Toshinori: "You won't be doing that today or any day. All For One!" He said with a mixture of justice and anger.

Gran Torino: "Calm down, Toshinori. Keep your mind focused. We don't know what capabilities All For One has."

AFO: "The old man is right. You have no idea what I'm capable of, and with that being said." He then started levitating in the air, and dark red electricity started coming out of his body. "Are you ready to begin?"

Toshinori: "Master, what should we do?!" He asked and looked at Shimura.

She looks at Toshinori for a moment and then looks at Gram Torino, and he looks at her with a serious expression.

Gran Torino: "Your call." He said to her, and she took a moment before responding.

Shimura: "... If we run, we would most likely put everyone in danger. If we stay, we can keep him here long enough for everyone to get to safety, and just maybe... we could end the All For One scheme once and for all." She said and clenched her fist. "Are you guys okay with it?" She looked back at them and smiled determinedly.

Toshinori: "Yes!"

Gran Torino: "We were with you to the very end, Shimura." They both said, and the three of them looked back at AFO.

AFO: "Well, then, with that being said...

Let the battle begin.

Just then, Shimura, Toshinori, and Gran Torino began the battle with the all-powerful villain known as All For One. Ten minutes had passed, and other heroes and police had already evacuated the citizens around the area. Some other civilians were hurt or badly injured due to being in the crossfire of the two groups. Still, luckily for them, the three heroes managed to keep AFO at bay, so there were only minimal casualties.

During the battle, the three heroes use all their strength and power to fight against the villainous AFO. However, the villain is proven to be way too powerful for all three of them, as he has plenty of power and Quirks to defeat them. Nana was wounded in the battle, and soon, Toshinori and Gran Torino were defeated by All For One as well.

The three of them now stood next to each other, using their arms to cover their bruises and standing in front of AFO. Nana Shimura then looked at herself, and she could see that her body was hurt. She began to think about what she should do next.

Shimura: 'Damn it! This isn't good. Toshinori and Gran Torino are badly hurt. I'm badly injured, and All For One doesn't seem tired at all. Crap, if we don't decide on something soon, then... all of us will die here for sure.'

As Shimura thought of what to do, Gran Torino quickly walked towards her and stood next to her.

Gran Torino: "Shimura! Are you okay?! You look badly hurt!" He said, and Shimura made a slightly sad expression. "S-Shimura?"

Shimura: "... Sorahiko, I made a decision. I want you and Toshinori to run away." She said, and he was shocked.

Gran Torino: "W-What?"

Shimura: "There's no way we can win. All of us are badly hurt while All For One is standing in front of us with barely a scratch on him." She said, looking at Gran Torino with a serious expression. "Sorahiko... there is no way we can win, and I think you know that too... If I know Toshinori, he's not going to leave, so make sure that you take him with you, and I'll take it from here."

Gran Torino: "Shimura... I can't-."

Shimura: "Please..."

After she said this, Gran Torino looked down sadly, then looked back up and nodded his head in agreement. Then, Shimura called Toshinori over, and he quickly walked over to her and asked what was wrong. Suddenly, Nana decided to do what was necessary and forcibly pushed Toshinori out of the way.

Toshinori: "Master!!!" He calls out to his master as Gran Torino swoops in and flies him away.

Shimura: '... I'm leaving the rest to you. Sorahiko, make sure his dream comes true.'

Toshinori: "Master! Master!!!" He yelled and cried out to his teacher.

Nana then turned to her successor and made one last smile on her face.

Shimura: "All Might... I'm counting on you."

Toshinori: "Master!!!" He tearfully screams for his master one more time as Gran Torino flies away, filled with grief.

Shimura's sadness slowly turns into happiness, Knowing in her heart that All Might will rise to take her place. Nana turns to face her nemesis, and he smiles down at her with evil in his eyes.

AFO: "Thank you for such wonderful comedy. For that, I'll make sure your death is quick." He said, and he extended his hand towards Shimura.

Just then, a black lightning ball began to form around the palm of AFO's hands, and Shimura continued to smile.

Shimura: 'All Might, I'm sorry that I won't be there as your teacher. Kotaro... I'm sorry I won't be there as your mother. Y/N... I'm sorry I won't be there for you as your girlfriend... I'm sorry everyone.' She thought as tears started falling on her face.

AFO: "So long, Shimura."

He said, blasting the blackout of his hand, and it went straight towards Shimura. She then closed her eyes, accepting death with a warm embrace, and waited for the impact to come...

But it didn't happen.

???: "Oh my, oh my." A male voice said.

After Shimura realized she hadn't been hit, she quickly opened her eyes and saw that she survived. She also realized that she was no longer standing in front of AFO and was being carried in bridal style. She turned her head to the person who was carrying her, and to her shock, it turned out to be you.

Shimura: "Y-Y/N?!" She yelled, and you looked at her.

Y/N: "*Sigh*... I've only been gone for a couple of days, and you can't even handle being by yourself." You said and acted tiredly.

Shimura: "Huh?! I thought you were working?!"

Y/N: "Yeah, I was. That was until I saw you on the news, and after I saw the state you're in, I had to come by and rescue you."

After you said this, AFO began to look around to see where Shimura was going. She saw this, and she looked back at you with worry.

Shimura: "O-Okay, thank you for saving me, Y/N, but we have to go right now."

Y/N: "Okay, we can leave... buuuut~ I want you to do something for me." You said, and her eyes widened.

Shimura: "Huh?! Right now?! Y/N there no time-."

Y/N: "Then I'll say this quick. I want one favor from you, and I can use it at any time of my choosing. In return, I'll safely bring you to safety. So, do we have a deal?" you said, smiling down at her.

Shimura: "What?! Y/N, this is not time for."

Before she could finish, she saw AFO was about to turn around, and her eyes widened.

Shimura: "O-Okay, fine, Y/N! I'll accept!"

Y/N: "Great." You said and smiled.

Without warning, you ran at super speed, as far as a two-hundred-meter radius, and stopped at a nearby hospital. Shimura was then surprised; it looked like she had teleported from one place to another, and her eyes widened as she was shocked at how fast you ran.

Just then, the paramedics arrived at the scene with a stretcher ready to go, and Shimura was surprised by this.

Y/N: "Don't worry; I called the hospital before I got to you, so they should take care of you."

The paramedics stopped in front of you, and you slowly put Shimura down on the stretcher. You then started walking away, and Shimura saw this.

Shimura: "Wait, Y/N, where are you going?" She said, and you stopped walking.

Y/N: "Isn't it obvious? I'm going back to the battlefield."

Shimura: "W-Wait, what?! Y/N, you have to listen to me. You can't go back."

Y/N: "Huh? Why not?"

Shimura: "That man we just fought, his name is All For One. He is an extremely powerful villain. Anyone who goes against him will get killed on the spot. I... don't want you to go back. I can't see another person that I love get killed, not again, so please..." She said, and she started crying.

Just then, there was a moment of silence in the air before you started walking back to Shimura and stopped right in front of her. You then extended your hand and placed it on top of her head, which made her stop crying. She looked up at you, and you looked down at her with a comforting smile.

Y/N: "Relax, Shimura. I will be fine. I made a promise, and I intend to keep it," you said and retracted your hand. "And besides, you should know me by now." You walked a few steps before glancing back at Shimura. "I'm the strongest there is."

After you said that, you ran back to the fight, leaving Shimura shocked. She was like that for a while before smiling to herself, believing that you would be alright, and the paramedics started taking her inside the hospital.

Shimura: "... Be careful, Y/N."

——————————
——————————

Moments Later

We are now back at the scene of the fight. After Shimura disappeared, AFO searched for her using his barrage of Quirks, destroying buildings left and right to find her. AFO then started to get irritated as he searched for Shimura.

AFO: "Where could she possibly be?! She was right in front of me just a few moments ago, but then she just disappeared. Could this be her Quirk?"

???: "Oyy! All For One!"

Just then, AFO heard someone call his name. He looks around for a bit, only to find a boy standing in front of him. At first, he was nobody to him, but then he immediately recognized the boy, and he was known as the king of curses, also you.

AFO: "Oh, what a pleasant surprise. It would help if you were the all-famous Y/N. It's a pleasure to meet-?!"

Suddenly, AFO stopped speaking as he felt something... off about you. You still stood in front of him while you were doing absolutely nothing. AFO felt an overwhelming aura coming from you, making his heart filled with anxiety and fear.

AFO: 'So this is Y/N, the King of Curses. His strength is a different kind, even from All Might. It's overwhelmingly powerful; I fear that any movement I make now would result in sudden death.' He thought as sweat started falling on his forehead.

As AFO stood there nervously, you then started walking towards him, startling AFO.

Y/N: "So... you are All For One. I've heard some quite interesting things about you, but I'm not here to talk. I'm going to say this once..." You said and stared at AFO seriously. "You hurt my Aunty, and not only that, you tried to kill her, so for that..."

Just then, your usual tattoo began to appear on your face, and your extra eyes began to open and stare at AFO.

Y/N: "I'm going to make you suffer for that."

Just then, the symbol of evil felt true fear for the very first time. AFO took a step back from fear, and his heart began to race even more. He had heard these words before from many heroes and others who had fought against him, but these words were just some broken young man. However, one glance at the resolve written across his face made it clear what he meant. Every. Single. Word.

After a while, AFO slowly regained back his composure but still had some fear in his heart, but he looked at Y/N with a forced smile.

AFO: "H-Heh, you think you scare me, boy? I will show you what true power looks like." He said and clenched his fist.

You said nothing as you stood there with a serious expression on your face. Then the battle began as AFO extended his hand towards you and shot out air shockwaves from his arms. You stood there momentarily before disappearing out of AFO's sight, making him shocked.

AFO: "What the?! Such extraordinary speed!"

AFO began to look around and couldn't manage to find you, but then he looked back and saw you standing behind him.

Y/N: "Really? You going kill me with air?" You asked disappointedly.

AFO frowned and used his Air Cannon to shoot at you, but you avoided it by flipping out of the way as the air crashed into an empty building. While upside-down in midair, you deliver several rapid-fire left straight punches to AFO's chin. Before you land, you finish your combination by slashing his body with your Dismantle.

Y/N: "Dismantle!"

AFO: *Augh!* He yelps as he throws up blood.

Enormous slashes appeared on AFO's body. He began to fall off from his gree hand structure, and they pumped onto the ground. You go down there and then safely land on the ground on your feet. With his body sliced with numerous deep gashes from your attack, AFO slowly stood up but then fell on one knee. He then glances back and realizes that he is missing one leg, and you look at him tiredly from this.

Y/N: "Really? Is this the great All For One everyone is talking about? I have to say... I'm disappointed."

AFO: Tch!

Irritated by this, AFO's leg began to regenerate, and his missing leg came back, making you a bit surprised. He then uses his other Quirk Rivet Stab to transform his fingers into black tendrils that have prominent red, cracked lines that extend from his fingers and are hurled toward you. You easily dodge this and leap to the side and dodge his tendrils, hitting nothing but the ground. AFO then retracted his tendrils back, making his fingers normal again.

Y/N: "Well, that was pathetic."

A few minutes later, AFO shot at you with everything he had, using an Air Cannon, Black Lighting, Rivet Stab, etc., but each time he did, you just moved to the side, blocked it, or used your several slices to cut his body. AFO stood in front of you while you still had that disappointed look on your face.

He then decided to take a different approach, ran towards you, and threw a punch. You blocked it with ease with one hand, and AFO gritted his teeth at this and started throwing rapid punches at you. You blocked every single punch, and AFO started to punch even faster than before. You then slowly grew a wicked smile on your face and looked at AFO.

Y/N: "Hehehehe... More... More! Put some more Quirk behind it!"

AFO continued to throw punches while he did, and he started adding other Quirks to his punches, causing more damage to you than before. After a while, AFO loads up for another heavy punch, and you put your guard up.

This time, AFO decides to give everything he has by using his ultimate move, Ultimate Quirk Combination. All For One utilizes the strongest combination of Quirks that he currently holds inside his body to greatly enhance his right arm, combining Springlike Limbs, Multiplier, Hypertrophy, Rivet, Air Walk, and Spearlike Bones, as well as four Kinetic Booster Quirks and three Strength Enhancer Quirks.

AFO: "This time! This time!! I'll kill you for sure!!"

After he said this, you looked at him with a smile and threw his enormous arm at you. It broke clean through your block and sent him crashing through numerous buildings across the city. After what happened, AFO happily smiled to himself as he thought he had won the battle.

AFO: "Finally... hehehe... hahahaha! I've won!"

???: "Oh, really?" A male voice said behind him.

This quickly startled AFO as he quickly looked back and saw you with that same smile on your face.

AFO: "B-But how?! I've given every power of my Quirks into that punch! There's no way you were able to survive that."

Y/N: "You're right; I wouldn't be able to survive that... if I was human." You said, and AFO frowned. "That punch would kill any lower beings, but unluckily for you, you're looking at someone that is beyond your ability and your Quriks."

After you said you were in front of AFO in the blink of an eye, and before he could do anything, you pressed your hand on his stomach and said the words...

Y/N: "Cleave."

Just then, you made multiple cuts on AFO's left side of his body, and soon enough, he fell onto his knees and then fell on his chest. You started coughing up blood, and you looked down at him with a smile.

Y/N: "I must say, AFO... this was one of my best battles yet. I did say I was going to make you suffer, but... I can see that you already have. Hehehe, the look on your face, knowing that no matter how much you try, you can see the power difference between us, and you already know that you can't defeat me." You said, and AFO looked at you angrily.

AFO: "Y-You... son of a bitch, I'll kill you-blarg!" He said before throwing up blood.

Y/N: "No, you won't. I can already see that your power is basically gone, and you barely have any strength left to fight. It's over."

After you said that, AFO tried his best to get up, but you were right. His power and energy were almost gone. He tries his best to get up, but no matter how much he struggles, he always falls back down on the ground. You were then no longer staring at AFO as you took a deep breath, lifted your hands towards your face, and made a complex hand sign with your fingers.

Y/N: Goodbye, All For One.

Domain Expansion

Malevolent Shrine

Malevolent Shrine: It is a guaranteed-hit ability that relentlessly slashes apart anything until nothing but dust remains of what has been caught in the effective range via Y/N's two types of slashing attacks: Cleave and Dismantle. Y/N can set which of the two attacks to use against specific types of targets, such as using Dismantle for inanimate objects and Cleave for subjects with energy.

Y/N has the divine ability to expand his domain without closing the barrier to create a separate space. This creates a binding vow due to allowing an escape route from the domain that enables him to expand the effective range of the guaranteed hit up to a maximum radius of nearly 200 meters. Though out of consideration for its effect on Nana Shimura and other civilians, he has currently restrained the effect to a 50-meter radius limited to the surface.

Then... he was gone.

All For One was nothing but dust as millions of slashes rained down, leaving no trace of him or anything else behind to a ten-meter radius. Soon, you deactivated Malevolent Shrine after destroying AFO, and after you did, you turned around and started walking as the sun started piercing through the clouds.

Y/N: "*Sigh*... What a day."

———————————————————
———————————————————

Timeskip

It has been three days since you fought the villain AFO. Many heroes and other departments started coming to the scene and started searching the area. After they searched around the area, they found out that there were no casualties, but there was tons of Destruction of property due to AFO and your Malevolent Shrine.

Shimura and her friends had been lying in the hospital after the battle. You visited Shimura in the hospital and found out that she had some broken bones here and there, but the doctors said that she would recover quickly in about a week.

Luckily for you, you didn't have to wait for her for a month as you quickly healed her and her friends by healing them with your Reverse Curse Technique, which shocked the three heroes and doctors.

After that, you, Shimura, and her friends celebrated your victory in defeating AFO by setting up a party at Shimura's place. You denied it at first, saying that it wasn't a big deal, but they insisted, and now you were at her place as you were as you were standing next to Shimura and her friends.

You mostly just ate food and drink, but you talked to Shimura's friends and got to know them a bit more, and you found them really nice to talk to. After hours of fun, Shimura's friends had to leave, which left you and Shimura in the house.

Shimura: "*Yawn~*... Oh my, I haven't had this much fun in a long time. Did you enjoy your party Y/N?"

Y/N: "As a matter of fact, I did. I'm not really a party person, but I find celebrating with you and your friends really relaxing. Thanks Aunite."

Shimura: "No problem. It's the least we could do after what you did for us. You defeated our arch-enemy, All For One, so we had to give you something in return."

Y/N: "Speaking of giving, do you mind if we go to your room?"

Shimura: "Huh? What for?"

Y/N: "I just want to talk to you about something."

Shimura: "Oh, sure."

She did not know why you wanted her to go to her room, but she agreed with you anyway. The two of you got up and started walking to her room.

Y/N: "Hey, if you don't mind me asking, where is Kotaro? I haven't seen him all day today."

Shimura: "Oh, Kotaro is sleeping over at his friend's place tonight, so he's not coming back until tomorrow afternoon."

Y/N: "Oh, I see." You said with a slight smile.

The two of you then went inside Shimura's room. She closed the dork behind her and looked back at you with a confused expression.

Shimura: "Okay, Y/N. What do you want to talk about?" she asked, and you were silent for a moment.

Y/N: "... Do you remember the promise you made back when I saved you?" You asked, and she thought about it.

Shimura: "You said something about giving you two favors."

Y/N: "Precisely. Well, I want to use one of those favors right now." You smirked and walked towards her.

Shimura: "Wait, Y/N, what are you-?"

*Thud!*

Suddenly, as you walked towards Shimura, you sprinted towards her, pinned her wrists against the wall, and kissed her. She was surprised by this, and then you put your tongue in her and started kissing her more passionately. Shimura slowly began to melt into the kiss as slurping sounds could be heard across the room. The both of you then parted ways, and Shimura looked at you with a surprised expression.

Shimura: "Y-Y/N, what was that?"

Y/N: "Remember how you made that promise. Well, what you didn't know is that you actually made a binding vow to me. It's basically like a contract. I can ask you for anything, and you would have to comply in return."

Shimura: "A-And what is it that you want?"

Y/N: "What it looked like at the start, Aunt- Shimura~ I want you... to have sex with me~," You said, and her eyes widened from shock.

Shimura: "S-Sex?! Here, now?!"

Y/N: "Yes, but listen, Shimura. Even though it's a contract between us, I value your opinion, and I don't want to force you to do something if you don't want to. Just say that word, and we'll stop. It's that simple." You said seriously.

Shimura then looked to the side and thought about it for a while. At first, the thought of doing it with you seemed sudden, but after what you said, her heart began to race, and she looked back at you with a shy expression.

Shimura: "... I-I mean,... if it's with you, then I don't really mind." She blushed as she said this, which made you blush as well.

Y/N: "Heh... that's all I needed to hear." You said, and the two of you started kissing again.

As both of you kissed, you felt Shimura's hand rub against your cock, so you brought your hands up and squeezed her breast. She moaned from you playing with her breast, and you slipped your tongue into her mouth. Both of you pulled away and took a deep look into each other's eyes. Shimura moved down to your lower half and pulled your pants and boxers off. Your cock springs up and smacks her in the face, and she looks at it mesmerized.

Shimura: "I-It's so big~."

She grabbed it and slowly stroked it; you let out a soft moan. She then went to the bases of your and licked all the way up to the tip. Then she took my cock in her mouth and started to suck, going all the way to the bases and coming back up. You felt Shimura's tongue move the underside of your cock.

Shimura kept going at this for a few minutes till you felt your end approach. As if on instinct, you grabbed her head, shoved it to the bases of your cock, buckled your hips up, and cummed down her throat, causing Shimura to gag as she tried to swallow your cum. Some of your cum was lacking from the corner of her mouth and her nose. You let go of her and pulled her head up. You saw her take a big gulp; she opened her mouth to show you that she swallowed all of it.

You then lay in the bed with Shimura, and you both kiss again, and she lays on top of you; then she straddles against you, and you unzip the back of her body suit and pull it down. Her upper body was almost exposed, showing her shoulders and abs, and she wore a black lace bra, but then you took that off, and it revealed her white silky breast.

Y/N: "My, Shimura~ What an excellent body you have here~," You said, and Shimura blushed at your compliment.

You then extended your hands up towards Shimura's breast and placed them on her, and she moaned as you groped them, making her moan.

Shimura: "W-Wait, Y/N, Mmm~ Not so rough~"

You then lean in and suck on her breasts as she moans. You lower your right hand down her body, and into her bodysuit and panties, then you rub her opening, making her moan more; then Shimura pushes you down, and she takes off the rest of her costume and lays on your body.

Y/N: "Hehe, feeling dominant, are we~."

Shimura: "Y-You're not the only one who wants to feel good." She said, trying to sound assertive.

She then starts sucking on his member, and your groan at the feeling once more, and then you look at her opening, that's wet. You lean in and start licking her opening, and she moans as she sucks on your member; then, you grab her rear and lower her. You extend your tongue in her opening, and she moans loud; she still sucks on your member.

Then, after a while, you feel your end approaching, and then you buck your hip and release in her mouth as she releases on your face and in your mouth. Then Shimura sits straight up and looks at you with a smile.

You were now in a different position; you were lying on the bed while Shimura sat on top of your pelvis, and she stood straight up. Shimura rubs her opening on your member, and she moans; then she positions your member at her opening and inserts it, and she moans in pain as she continues. She slams in your member, and she moans loudly, then she slowly starts bouncing on your member, and she moans softly and gently at the feeling, and you groan slightly at how tight she is.

Y/N: "Damn, Shimura, you're so tight."

Shimura: "And you're so big, it's so amazing."

She places her hands on your chest and bounces faster on your member, and her moans become more frequent, and you place your hands on her hips, and she bounces faster again, then you grab her rear, and you sit up and suck on her breasts, and she wraps her arms around your neck.

Suddenly, you place her in her hands and knees, then he thrusts faster and pounds her hard, and her moans become more frequent.

Shimura: "Oh yes, you're so good, Y/N!
You're so good! Please, more!~"

You increase your speed and pound her hard; her moans become more frequent, and then, after a while, you feel your end approaching.

Y/N: "Shimura, I'm gonna cum."

Shimura: "Inside me! Please, cum inside me. I want it~."

You then thrust faster, and after a couple of thrusts, you release your seed inside her, and she moans loudly at the feeling.

Shimura: "AAAAHHHHH!~" She yelled and breathed hard.

She felt your hot cum pouring inside of her womb as her walls tightened around your member as if she didn't want any of it to spill out.  Sadly, you slowly started to pull out your member, and cum started leaking out of her pussy and went down to her leg. Shimura breathed heavily from this, and before she could relax any further, you stood behind her and took hold of your cock, and inserted it back into Shimura's pussy, making her lift her head from shock.

Shimura: "W-Wait, Y-Y/N? What are you doing?"

Y/N: "What does it look like?~ I let you take charge for a while, so I think it's my turn to be more... dominant~" You said with a slight grin.

You let your hands wander to her breasts, and she kneeled on the bed with her legs spread as wide as they could go, and she leaned back into your arms.

Y/N: "Really?" you said, slowing down. "So you wouldn't want me to dominate you in the slightest?~"

Shimura: "No~!" She moaned out as you continued to thrust into her.

Y/N: "Heh, alright then." You continued thrusting into her as she moaned. She began pulling on her breasts as she pleasured herself along with you. "Damn, you must've been starved for attention..you're soaking wet."

Shimura: "A-Ah, don't, Ahh!... don't say that~..." She said with slurred words and a shy expression on her face as you continued to pound her.

She let out a cry of pleasure, and you felt her walls tighten around you as you groaned in pleasure.

Y/N: "Fuck Shimura..."

Shimura: "K-Keep going...harder!" She moaned out as you saw her begin to really get into it.

Y/N: "As you wish, Shimura." You said with a grin as he began to pound her as hard as he could.

Shimura groaned out loudly as you continued to demolish her. She leaned backward onto you and against your chest as you wrapped your arms around her waist and continued to thrust into her from the position you were in.

Shimura: 'His dick! He keeps hitting my weak spot! If this keeps going, I might go crazy~' She thought as she moaned out loud.

She put her arms around her head as she began to pull your head into her neck while he began to suck on it. Shimura moaned as she began slamming her ass into your pelvis as you two fucked. You left a big hickey on her neck as Shimura groaned and moaned.

This went on for a few minutes until suddenly, you had an idea, and your eyes began to shine in the room as you grinned mischievously at Shimura. She saw this, and before she could ask what was wrong, you slammed her face first into the bed and grabbed her hair as he plunged back into her and slammed into her tightened pussy with everything you had. Shimura was practically screaming in pleasure at this point, and you were happy to see her in this state.

Shimura: "Y-Y/N! What, Ahh!~ What happened? Why are you-?" She moaned out as you pulled her hair back, and she felt the pleasure from the pain as she moaned loudly.

*SLAP!*

Shimura: "AHH!" She yelped in surprise as you slapped her ass hard.

You lifted one knee and pounded her as you steadied yourself by pulling her hair. It was an enormous pleasure for you. You felt her legs shake a bit as her walls tighten around your member.

Shimura: "Y/N~!"

You started slapping her ass repeatedly as Shimura tightened and her walls surrounded your dick. She spasmed as she came onto you many times and began to wildly thrust her hips into him, losing her mind from the pleasure.

Shimura: "Oh my gosh! Yes! Just like that. Don't stop!" She moaned out, and you leaned towards her ear.

Y/N: "...I don't plan to~"

Shimura shivered at the tone of your voice while you continued thrusting inside her; you groped her rear while you kept thrusting in her opening. Shimura moaned in happiness as you continued.

You quickly change position again and put her into a missionary position, making her moan more; you thrust even deeper inside her, hitting her cervix, and she wraps her arm around your neck as you continue thrusting inside her. Shimura turned her head to you, and she kissed; you continued thrusting in her, which were slow but hard thrusts as he did.

Shimura: "Y/N, I'm cumming! I'm going to-"

Before she could finish, you thrust one last time and cum deep inside her womb, which made Shimura roll her head back in pleasure.

Shimura: "AAAAHHHHHHH!~" She moaned out loudly.

After that, the two of you breathed heavily, and after regaining your strength, you slowly pulled out your member, and cum started pouring out of her pussy.

Shimura: "Mmm~ There's so much~," She said.

After that, the two of you lay back down on the bed and looked at each other with loving eyes.

Shimura: "It was great. I didn't think you could make me feel that good," she said and blushed a little.

Y/N: "Hehe, glad to hear it." You said and kissed Shimura. "I love you, Shimura." You said and happily kissed back.

Shimura: "I love you too, Y/N. I'm so happy to be with you." She said happily.

After that, Shimura lays beside you as you pull the covers on her, and you both drift to sleep.

———————————————————
———————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 612 47
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
573K 5.2K 69
Note: I don't own any characters I'll wrote in this fic. All rights to the owners. So, I decided to write an Izuku X Female Characters One-Shots beca...
189K 2.4K 93
Hello everyone! I write MHA fanfiction and stories. Also I will be doing more Oneshots/Parts/Scenarios when I have the time, slow updates. Requests a...
402K 2.1K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...