𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖎𝖓 𝙘𝙤𝙗𝙧𝙖 𝙠...

By markleesleftsock

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴀʀᴍɪɴ ᴠɪᴏʟᴀ ᴋɪᴍ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴᴄᴀʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏ. ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏʙʙʏ ᴋᴇᴇɴᴇ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ᴡ... More

everyone loves carmin
act. 1
the beginning of the end
just a girl
he's a jealous boy
let it all go
fighting chance
the rise of the queencard
the eyes can tell
where loyalty lies
the girl in pink
the boy who wins
act. 2
tonight we dance
glory of love
stars in your eyes
a sisterhood
my answer is you
if we were meant to be
betrayal in the castle of old
heartbreak in the hamptons
take on me
the grand mistake
act. 3
stand by me
happiness is a butterfly
gogo girl
nothing in the world
if you ever need me
the way of life
in the name of love
all coming back to me
way of water
this ends tonight
act. 4
one last time
turn of events
a facade of emotions
to be or not to be
it's a scream baby
when i die slowly
may i have this dance
night to remember
mig and min bffs for life
act. 5
atrapada en el cielo
no me queda más
the opposing side
art of war
legendary 17th
back in chicago

not gonna write you a love song

1.3K 54 54
By markleesleftsock

season 4, episode 6
kicks get chicks
chapter song : i can see you

Carmin had a lot of things she wanted to say.

She wanted to say that she was done with karate. She wanted to say that she missed Miguel. She wanted to say that she wished she could go back in time. She wanted to say she was tired and confused.

But then again, these were things that she couldn't say.

It made her weak.

The only people who even remotely knew about her deep internal thoughts were Robby (her start studded boyfriend) and Faith Costa (along with Meila who was usually with them). Carmin was fading, she wanted out, but she didn't want to leave her friends in that cult factor.

If she left now, they wouldn't follow, they were all in too deep, bound together by hatred and revenge. So she would stay, she needed a plan. Because she wouldn't run away from a problem that wasn't fixed yet.

"So you're going to stay in a cult factory?" Meila chimed from the back seat, mouth full of Canes bread. "Jesus, chew before you speak." Faith groaned, Meila pointedly took a bite of the food in her mouth before continuing to speak, "I mean are your friends even worth it."

"Meila-." "What?! Sometimes you gotta put yourself first you know, it's okay to be selfless sometimes." Meila argued, looking over at Carmin, who took a bite of her fry, "I know that... but I failed them once before, I won't do it again."

Faith patted her shoulder gently, "That day wasn't your fault." Carmin nodded her head softly, "I could have stopped it, I should have, but it's too late to change anything but whatever Kreese and Silver are planning, I'm going to stop it. I have too."

"That sounds so much like a superhero monologue, did you script that?" Meila questioned, a small laugh escaping her lips while Carmin shared a lazy smile with Faith. "Just eat your food."

Meila rolled her eyes at her sisters words but continued to eat, "So have you told Robby about your plans?" Carmin shook her head softly, "No, I mean, I want too but I'm not sure who to trust, right now."

"You don't trust your own boyfriend-." "Eat your food, Meila." The girl put her hands up in surrender, "I trust him, more than anyone else but I need to see.. where his loyalties lie, I have no proof, just gut feelings."

"Well, you've got us, anyways." Faith nudged Carmin's shoulder, the girl grinned back at her, "Thank you both." Carmin leaned back, grabbing Meila's leg, the girl yelped in surprise causing Faith and Carmin to laugh.

"You're a hard girl to find." Carmin broke away from her thoughts, looking over in confusion to find the source of the voice. Finding a woman staring intently at Tory, who had been walking beside her. "Avoiding your Auntie Kandace, now sweetheart? Ignoring my calls?"

Tory glanced over at Carmin, in slight embarrassment, Carmin only looked back at her in concern. "Yeah, what do you want?" Tory challenged slightly, looking at her aunt in annoyance, "Well, to see you, of course. And to ask if my sisters disability came in yet at."

Tory's aunt glanced to the side, watching to see if anyone was watching them, "What, need funding for another scam? That moneys for us." Tory shot back, adjusting the bag over her shoulder causing her aunt to scoff "Come on. My sister always promised me to take care of me. She taught you better."

Carmin gently pulled Tory behind her, she'd be damned if she let another person try and screw Tory over, "You know her mom can't take care of you, so just leave her alone." Candace scoffed at the girl, loooing her up and down, "No one asked you, rich girl, you think you can talk down to me in lulu lemons and expensive sneakers, huh?!"

"My mom taught me to recognize a low class leech." Tory retorted, looking her aunt up and down, pulling Carmin back with her "Mind your manners, okay? When your mom kicks the bucket, who do you—."

Tory dropped her gym bag, beginning to lung at her aunt. Carmin gasped, quickly pulling her friend back before she did something illegal, full knowing that Tory couldn't afford to do anything, since she was on probation. "Ooh quick temper."

Candace commented with a cheeky smile on her face, "Just like your old man. When your mother passes.. gracefully, then what? You think your daddy's just gonna show up out of the blue? I'm all you got."

Candace patted herself on her chest, looking at Tory with a big smile on her face. Tory got into her aunts face, Carmin still having a hold on her shirt just in case things got ugly, "You don't give a shit about us. You just want her survivor benefits." Candace eyes widened in slight offence, "I was at little Bobby's fourth birthday party just last year."

A scoff escaped Carmin's lips at that, "His name is Brandon and he's 8." Carmin informed with an eye roll, staring down the woman who began to grow more irritated withTory. "Whys the human money bag speaking to me?"

Candace pointed at Carmin causing Tory to roll her eyes and push her friend closer to the dojo door, "Don't talk to her like that. And besides, next year I'll be 18." Tory snatched her bag from the ground, throwing it over her shoulder, Carmin nodded her head in agreement.

She headed over to the door, slinging it open, "Hey, who do you thinks gonna win a custody battle, huh?" Candace questioned in irritation, grabbing ahold of Tory, "Don't touch her!" Carmin dropped the door, forcing the pair apart from each other, "You're a high school drop out and a criminal."

"So are you." Tory retorted sharply, Carmin pulling her closer to the dojo, "Yeah, but I know how to play the game." Candace retorted, smirking at the pair, "And I have a lawyer, a really good one, she has me, the human money bag, she'll be fine. So go get a job or a sign so you can work the street."

Candace's face dropped while Carmin pushed Tory into the dojo, Tory let out a frustrated breath as they stood at the entrance. "Look, I know you don't want me to help, but if it ever.. gets that bad. Today's a pretty good lawyer, you know."

Tory glanced over at Carmin, dropping her bag onto the pile by the door. Her eyes filed with tears for a moment before she tackled the girl into a hug. Carmin just wrapping her arms around her, rubbing her back gently.

Tory didn't have to say how thankful she was to have Carmin on her side, Carmin already knew. They'd both made mistakes, but since the first time they met, they had an unbreakable bond. After what Tory had done, everyone expected their bond to break, but here they were, still on the same side.

"Come on, Kenny."

Robby called to the younger boy, opening the door for him, Carmin locked the truck once all the doors were shut. "I'm going, I'm going." Kenny called, Carmin throwing an arm around him while they walked up to Mel's Snack Shop.

Carmin had quickly learned that the shop was a family owned one, Faith and Meila both worked their most days after school. "Get whatever you want, I did promise you if you passed your math test, I'd get you something."

Kenny smiled back at her, she opened the door to the shop, Ronny pressing a small kiss to her lips. Taking the door, allowing her to go first, smiled at him, entering the shop. Finding Meila at the counter, "Faith, your girlfriends here."

Carmin rolled her eyes while Robby laughed from behind her, Kenny stayed still by the entrance. Robby nudged him forwards, Meila looked over the group while Faith popped out front the back. "Ice cream twice in one day, huh?"

Faith noted, having seen Carmen once before karate practice when she'd came over with Tory. "Can never have too much.. but actually I want nachos." Meila nodded her head, putting it down, her eyes went over to Kenny, who quickly looked away.

"Right, Faith, Meila, this is Kenny Payne. You guys know, Robby already." Robby sent a smile to the two girls, Meila and Faith nodded their heads, "Hi, Kenny, I'm Faith." Kenny smiled back at the awfully cheerful girl, "Hi, Kenny."

Kenny's face went red as he looked over at Meila, who sent him a small smile, "Hi." He coughed, Carmin looked down at him in slight confusion, a knowing smile came onto her lips. Sharing a look with Robby, "Kenny, what do you want?"

Kenny looked around in confusion before he realized, mentally slapping himself as Meila let out a small laugh from behind the register. "A chocolate cone." Meila nodded her head, eyes shifting over to Robby, "Me too."

She nodded her head, "That'll be $10.75." Carmin pulled out her card, Meila took it, doing the transaction, "And would you like to tip the very pretty server." Meila winked at Carmin, who shook her head, "Faiths not serving."

Meila stood up straight, looking at Carmin betrayal, "Okay, that's just rude." Carmin smiled back at her, "Tip yourself a $20." Meila sent a flying kiss to Carmin before passing her card back, "Thank you for your very generous donation to my new shoes."

Carmin took her card back, heading over to the side while Meila worked on their order, "You like her?" Carmin picked Kenny, cheekily on his shoulder, his eyes widened, immediately shaking his head, "What, no? I don't even know her."

Robby immediately knew that Carmin was going to continue to pester Kenny into admitting that he thought the girl was cute. "Come on, leave the kid alone." Carmin pouted but nodded her head, Kenny looked at Robby thankfully.

"But-." "Carmin." Robby warned, she huffed in disappointment, "Fine, fine, I'm so sorry that I want to help out the boy." She stuck her tongue out at Robby as Meila called to her to get her order, "Thank you."

Meila nodded her head, handing her the two cones and the nachos. Carmin passed the cones over to the two boys who stood behind her before taking the plate of nachos. The trio headed over to a table in the corner, sitting down to eat their ice creams.

"So, the tournaments coming up, you think you can take down Diaz this time?" Kenny questioned, looking over at the older boy, who glanced over at him with a smile on his face. "I think I have a fighting chance."

Carmin nodded her head in agreement, but she knew if there was one thing about Miguel, is that he'd prevail every-time. "Carmin? What do you think about the tournament? Are you nervous?"

Robby and Kenny both looked up at the girl, who was casually chewing on her nachos, "No." She shook her head, taking a moment to swallow her food before she elaborated, "I only lost last time because I got too cocky, this time I know the rules and the stakes."

Carmin explained, Kenny looked at her in slight admiration, seeing the confidence that surrounded her. "I think you're gonna make it really far this time." Carmin smiled back at him, "Yeah, I'm gonna make it farther than Robby." She glanced over at her boyfriend, who raised an eyebrow at her, "If me and you fight, then probably, she's kicked my ass before."

"Really?" Kenny questioned, a little shocked by that, Carmin noticed this, "Why do you sound so shocked? Hmm?" Kenny went to ramble an apology and explanation when Faith came over, "I heard they're changing some of the rules this time because they got a few complaints last year."

She spoke as she cleaned the tables beside them, "Really? Where did you hear that?" Robby questioned the girl, who smiled in return as usual, "One of my moms is on the board of directors for the city. She said after you and Aisha got squashed last year, they would change some rules."

"Okay, I did not get squashed, alright, that little pansy, hit me when I wasn't looking. Okay? There is a clear difference." She pointed a finger at Faith who put her hands up, "Right! Sorry."

"What'd you do to the guy who eliminated, Carmin?" Kenny raised an eyebrow at Robby, the chocolate ice cream drying to the side of his lip. Carmin mustered out a laugh, looking over at Robby, "Well, Carmin and I weren't friends by that time, like we knew each other, but we weren't friends."

"Enemies to lovers?" Faith chimed questioningly as her headed over to the counter, "No, I mean I liked her since I saw her-." "But he dated LaRusso, who was my friend at the time-." "Well, you kissed Diaz in my face-." "It wasn't in your face-."

"Wait, Carmin, you kissed Miguel?" Faith laughed from behind the counter at the pure shock on Kenny's face. Carmin had explained what had happened to Faith way before, not wanting any misunderstandings to emerge. "No, he kissed me to piss of Sam and Robby. It worked because Robby kissed me after-."

"Hold up, you kissed Miguel and Robby on the same night?" Carmin pointed a finger accusingly at Robby, "They kissed me. I was just standing there and they kissed me, so, ha!"

Kenny and Robby looked at each other in amusement before they burst out laughing while Carmin shoved more nachos in her mouth. "It's really not that funny."

"Ooh! I'm so excited." Faith cheered as she jumped up and down, Carmin placed her hands on the girls shoulders. "Please, calm down." Tori laughed at the younger girl, "I'm just, isn't this exciting, Tory?! Your second first day of school?!"

Tory looked at Carmin with a raised eyebrow, having not met anyone so.. perky. "Yeah, I guess it's exciting. I'm a little nervous though, this place is crawling with Miyagi-Dos, and you know how they can be. Thinking that they're all innocent and perfect when they had an equal part in.. everything."

Carmin patted her shoulder gently, "It'll be okay. They stay away because of the rules, but ever since the Hawk incident, they've been on edge. Staring me down any hallway I walk into."

Faith nodded her head in agreement, "I've seen it. And that Sam girl has been staring me down, it's making me kind of nervous, I don't know how to fight." Carmin and Tory shared a look, "What do you mean?"

"Yeah, she's been staring me down, we have Math Analysis together, I'll see her look back and glare at me." Carmin cracked her knuckles in irritation, "If she says anything to you or touches you, then call me, okay? I don't care about those stupid rules, I'll kick her ass."

Faith nodded her head at Carmin before they entered the school. Taking their backpacks off and passing it to the new school security, then going through the metal detectors. Carmin rolled her eyes as the security went over her with a hand detector.

Once he finished, he handed her her bag, "Thanks." She mutters under her breath before standing to the side to wait for Tory and Faith. Carmin had to admit that she was a little worried for Tory, she remembered how nervous she was the day she first came back to school. "You're good to go." The security handed Tory her backpack, Faith walked over as well.

The three girls looked around to see that all eyes were on Tory. As if the girl was a criminal, Carmin wrapped an arm around Tory's waist, linking her other arm in with a nervous Faith. "You know what? It must be the new hair."

Faith motioned to Tory's newly dyed hair, Tory shot her a small smile, nodding her head. "They'll forget you're here in like a week, stick it out until then?" Carmin offered, again Tory nodded, leaning closer to Carmin as they began to walk past the staircase.

Tori staring at it for a good minute, "I'm still standing, Tory.. it's time to let it go." Tory glanced over at Carmin, "Yeah, you're right." The trio looked away from the staircase just to find Sam standing there with her arms crossed. Tory sighed heavily, "I heard you let me back in, Larusso. So I guess I should-." Sam cut off Tory, despite the blonde going to thank her.

"I don't know what game you're playing but I'm not scared of you. Either of you or I guess three since you let this nobody into your group. But none of you are in control here, I am. My parents might fall for your bullshit-."

"I'm sorry what the hell did you call her?" Carmin cut Sam off, who stared at her in disbelief that she was cut off. "Look, Larusso, I don't know what you think we're playing here, but this isn't some game. This is life. Real life, so get your head out of your ass and look around. It's a new day, you know, and I don't know why or what happened for you to wake up one day and call me your enemy, but you did. And I won't go easy on you now that you've made it clear, we can't be friends."

Sam scoffed, staring after Carmin with a glare, Tory and Faith sharing a look over the girls shoulder. "So let me say this, you come for Tory, and if you even think, think of laying one hand on Faith, I'll kick your ass. And you know I can too."

"You can't do anything, there's a rule in place you know." Sam shot back, Carmin laughed at that, "After everything you still don't know me do you? I don't need a tournament, or a dojo, I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I know who I am, and I have to break a rule to protect my friends, I'll do it. And trust me, I'm not going to take your side in this fight anymore, Larusso, you're going down."

Carmin spat in her face, pushing Faith gently towards Tory, before slamming into Sam's shoulder. The trio walking past Sam, who turned back to watch them leave with a horrified look in her eyes. Still, Sam viewed herself as the victim in this, Carmin was never her enemy, not in the beginning. Carmin had her back for the longest time, but Sam jumped ship.

Sam did it to herself, and whether or not Carmin left Cobra Kai, Carmin knew where her loyalties lied. And they weren't with Sam Larusso.

Not anymore.

.
(The pictures I made below might hurt tbh)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

sorry

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
46.4K 1K 27
|| 𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 || ᴏʜ ᴏᴘʜᴇʟɪᴀ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɢɪʀʟ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʜ ᴏᴘʜᴇʟɪᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏᴏʟ ᴡʜᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ SEASON 5: COMPLETE SEAS...
8.3K 541 8
Spiderman: Homecoming ━ No Way Home Oh, our war is over Our queen has met her doom Peter Parker x Felicia Hardy © 2023. feIiciahardy.
107K 4.3K 25
"and i fell from the pedestal right down the rabbit hole long story short, it was a bad time." or two rival internet personalities go head to head to...