Hunter no Supernatural Vol.1

Oleh TurtleMansionStudios

The current year is 1950 in Japan. About 1,000 years ago, realities and otherworlds first began to collide wi... Lebih Banyak

Notes
Chapter 0 (VAGABOND ARC)
Chapter 1 "New Home"
Chapter 2 "Tournament!?"
Chapter 3 "The Tournament!"
Chapter 4 "Unexpected Occurances"
Chapter 5 "Special"
Chapter 6 "Winner of the Tournament"
Reading Break! Kenjiro Uchida: Info
Chapter 8 "Hidden Power"
Chapter 9 "Family"
Chapter 10 "The disappearance of Kinin"
Chapter 11 "New beginning to the end of a chapter"

Chapter 7 "The Unusual Search Party"

7 0 0
Oleh TurtleMansionStudios

About an hour passed, and by this time, all of the children were in the bunk bedroom, getting ready to sleep. It was only a few seconds before Giroshige called Rayochi, Kenjiro, and Osami to the front door. Kenjiro groaned and smothered his face in pillows.

Kenjiro: "*Grunts* What do they want now!?" Kenjiro was clearly burnt-out and tired. Osami whimpered.

Osami: "I don't knooowww~" she whined.

When the three of them made it to the front door, there stood Giroshige.

Giroshige: "Kenjiro, Osami, Rayochi. I am sending you three on a small mission. You do it right, I'll pay you 1,000 Ryo each." (RYO IS THE CURRENCY. 10 RYO= 1 U.S DOLLAR.)

Osami: "Ooooh~ alright deal! What mission is it, Mr.Giroshige!?" Osami asked enthusiastically. Giroshige chuckled.

Giroshige: "You three will be searching for Kokona and / or saving her." Giroshige said sternly. Kenjiro's heart sunk. He stood completely still and silent for a while and looked away. A perfect display of guilt all over his face.

Rayochi: "Ah, okay! I was wondering where she went. Just leave it to us, Mr.Giroshige!"

Giroshige: "Good. I am relying on you guys. Don't mess this up. She couldn't have gotten far, search all over hidden branch city." The three of them nodded determinedly as Giroshige opened the door to the outside world.

Giroshige: "Good luck. And don't die. Or else you'll leave me heartbroken." Giroshige said in a nonchalant and serious tone.

Rayochi: "(Seriously what is with this guy!? He is so odd! I've never seen anyone say something so sentimental with such an angry looking face! Or in that tone persay!)"

Rayochi and the other two walked outside into the dark, cold, and chilling world. It was nighttime, the time where anyone and anything could be lurking in the bushes and shadows... The three walked until they made it just outside of downtown hidden branch city.

Kenjiro: "Alright. Since I am the strongest one here. You two will be following my lead! Kenjiro demanded.

Osami: "Yeah yeah yeah, yadda yadda yadda let's go find Koko already!" Osami shouted.

Kenjiro: "Keep up then!" Kenjiro darted down the street.

Osami: "H-Hey Wait up!" Osami also took off, leaving Rayochi there dumbfounded.

Rayochi: "W-Wh-What!? That's no fair! Heyy!!" Rayochi began sprinting asvwell but he couldn't seem to keep up with the two. Eventually, losing sight of them.

Rayochi: "(Damn! Did I lose them!?)" He thought to himself. As he kept running around downtown, he would glide his head to the left and right on the lookout for any signs of Kenjiro or Osami. But since he focused on everything other than the direction he was running, he ended up bumping into a particular person. Rayochi fell on his rear.

Rayochi: "Oww...I-I'm really so-....rryyy..." Rayochi trailed off as he looked up at who he bumped into.

Man on the right: "Watch out." The man said in a deep and sinister voice.
Rayochi couldn't do anything but shake and stare up at the two in shock. The aura they were giving off caused Rayochi's fight or fight to trigger and his hairs to stand up. Rayochi felt like he was getting eaten alive just by standing in their presence.

Rayochi: "(WH-WHAT IS THIS FEELING!? WHY...WHAT IS WITH THESE GUYS? SOMETHING IS REALLY OFF...)" Rayochi pondered, desperately searching for an answer.

Man on the Left: "Ahh~ It appears this young fellow is able to sense us. Run along little one. For your own good." The man said kindly. But there was no doubt that there was a little bit of malicious intent slightly laced into his voice. Rayochi shakily got up and sprinted away from the men. The two men walked off aswell.

Rayochi ran and ran until he made it to the center of the city. Here he placed his hands on his knees and caught his breath. Osami and Kenjiro walked up to him.

Kenjiro: "It's about time your ass caught up with us."

Osami: "Any sign of Koko? Because we couldn't find her either!" Osami said, hoping that Rayochi had found Kokona.

Rayochi: "N-Nah...No luck.." Rayochi said between breathes.

Osami: "Oh noo!" Osami whined.

Kenjiro: "Well, we've searched all over city! And you mean to tell me you couldn't find her!?" Kenjiro yelled at Rayochi.

Rayochi: "Listen I was just trying to find you guys so we could search together!" Rayochi yelled back.

Kenjiro: "Well congratulations dumbass WE'VE ALREADY SEARCHED!! YOU TOOK TOO LONG!!" Kenjiro screamed.

Rayochi: "What is the matter with you!? You always find some way to ruin everything, and become aggressive for no reason! This was supposed to be a team mission!"

Kenjiro: "It was a team mission! Just me and Osami. Two kids who been here long before some outsider came into the picture." An expression of shock and betrayal formed on Rayochi's face.

Osami: "K-Kenjiro..." Osami said softly and quietly. Rayochi's hands turned into fists. Kenjiro cackled.

Kenjiro: "*scoffs* Heh, someone gettin a little uptight? How about you show me just how strong you think you really are!" Kenjiro cracked his knuckles and walked closer to Rayochi.

Osami: "G-Guys this is distracting from our mission! Guuyyss~!"

Kenjiro: "Follow me to this alleyway." Kenjiro began walking towards an alleyway. Without saying any words, Rayochi followed while Osami stood there.

Osami: "Y-You know what!? I'm going to go get Giroshige!" Osami shouted before running off with tears forming in her eyes.

Rayochi got thrown against the wall in the alleyway.

Kenjiro: "So what now!? You balled up your fists like you wanted to fight, so fight me!" Kenjiro kicked Rayochi in his chest as he lay on the cold hard concrete, still silent as ever.

Kenjiro: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? I SAID FIGHT ME!!" Kenjiro continuously kicked him in the chest. He remained silent.

Kenjiro: "COME ON!! SHOW ME YOUR POWER! GIROSHIGE DECIDED TO LET YOU IN BECAUSE HE SAW SOMETHING IN YOU!! SO SHOW ME WHAT HE SAW IN YOU THAT HE DIDN'T SEE IN MEEEE!!!" Kenjiro screamed in pure emotion before picking Rayochi up and beating his face in. After a long beating. Kenjiro stopped to catch his breath. And in front of him was an unconscious Rayochi laying on the ground and bleeding out. Tears began to form in Kenjiro's eyes as his breaths began to hitch and quiver. He looked back down at Rayochi and saw himself in Rayochi's very same position. *Flashbacks of Kenjiro's abusive brother*.

Kenjiro's Older Brother: "You'll never amount to anything if you continue being weak. You just aren't ready for this world. It's either you die by my hands...or your own hands...
*End of flashback*

Sudden droplets of water fell to Kenjiro's feet. Those water droplets weren't from rain, or a busted pipe...they were from Kenjiro's eyes...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

98.9K 2.7K 38
Izuku dies during one of his suicide attempts, but there is an afterlife. Now Izuku roams among the living as a ghost. One day while following bakugo...
19.1K 308 24
๐Ÿ“ "๐˜–๐˜ฉ... ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณโ™ก" โœงโ™กโœง โฅ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท...
435K 16.2K 48
"I'm sorry I was never good enough," Izuku slowly climbed over the rails "I tried I really did my best to prove myself...So why can't anyone see that...