The Idol She Loved (Taekook ×...

By theonlysevenig

"Does your heart only beat for me?" "will you wait for me even when you know I am never yours?" "are you sure... More

Welcome :)
Characters
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
note.
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O U R T Y
F O U R T Y O N E
F O U R T Y T W O
F O U R T Y T H R E E
F O U R T Y F O U R
F O U R T Y F I V E
F O U R T Y S I X
F O U R T Y S E V E N
F O U R T Y E I G H T
F O U R T Y N I N E

E L E V E N

112 10 0
By theonlysevenig

"y... you.. kn.. know.. i.. I.. didn't.. mean.. to leave.. hi.. him.." she said between her sobs. Jungkook had no idea who she was talking about.

"i.. I'm.. sorr.. sorry.. I.. am.. so.. sorry" her voice was cracking. she continuously cried. and jungkook rubbed her back calming her down.

"it's ok y/n. now calm down please." he was trying to calm her down. and he continuously did it. unknowingly his tears started to fall with the rain water. this scene was completely unbearable for me.

After some time he didn't hear her sobs, so he looked down to find her, not crying, not sobbing but looking blankly.

The rain wasn't stopping.

"y/n? you okay?" she didn't say anything. so he made her face him by her chin.

He saw that her eyes weren't holding any emotions. but soon when she made eye contact with him her eyes filled with tears.

"y/n. no no stop crying please.. let's go home." he made her stand and take her to the passenger seat and he came to the driver seat and drove off.

She was looking straight but wasn't crying. He knew that she was broken so he didn't ask her anything. He thought to call Sara but she isn't in Seoul. So he thought to take her to his home not wanting to leave her alone in this condition.

Soon they reached JK's home. He came out of his car and went to her side and opened the door.

"y/n.. y/n.. y/n.." He called her many times but she's not even looking at him. So he moved a bit down and looked at her.

"y/n." he shook her shoulders a bit and she flinched and looked at him.

"come out." he extended his hands towards her and she took it. she's still zoned out. she doesn't even know what's really happening.

they entered inside Jungkook's home. He made her sit on the bed. She was too zoned out that she didn't even know who was taking care of her. only if she was in her sensesense she would have run away from him not wanting to show him the worst side of herself.

Jungkook gave her water, her hands were shivering so he made her drink the water.

"umm.. y/n I think you should change. you're shivering also your clothes are wet. you might catch cold." Jungkook said her and she nodded her head.

she got up from the bed and walked towards the washroom. before she could twist the knob jungkook spoke

"but what about your clothes?" "huh?" she turned around and asked. "I mean you don't have any clothes right?" "uh- yes"

noticing her confused look Jungkook spoke "if you don't have any problem you can take one of my hoodie." and she nodded.

Jungkook gave her the hoodie and went to the other room for shower because he was drenched as well.

Jungkook turned on the shower and let the water run down. his one hand was on the wall and he closed his eyes.

"what's going on? I wanted to talk to her earlier and now how I saw her. in the middle of the road breaking down in the rain? I knew that she has some problems but never expected that she'll break down like this and also the crying and screaming. still echoing in my ear. that was unbearable for me" he thought to himself.

he came out from the shower and made soup and some for dinner. he knocked on the door many times but getting no response he twisted the knob and entered the room. he placed the soup on the table but he turned around hearing the twisting of knob.

she came out of the washroom wearing his hoodie. her hairs were wet. Jungkook gulped down looking at her. but he noticed something, she didn't dry her hair and the droplets were falling on the hoodie.

he knew that she is still sad by looking at her eyes. so he simply went to her and made her sit on the table in front of the mirror. he took out the dryer from the drawer and started to dry her hair.

He looked at her through the mirror and she was looking straight. eyes blank as always. unknowingly a tear left her eyes. Jungkook noticed it and sat on his knees in front of her.

"I don't know what happened with you, but you can't stay like this forever y/n. you've to move on."

he got up and was about to leave but she held his wrist. He turned around and looked at her who was still looking straight.

She got up and hugged him tightly. Jungkook was shocked. his heart was beating so fast. His hands were in the air. he heard sniffing and he immediately hugged her back. his one hand was on her waist and another one was caressing her back. "it's okay y/n."

After sometime they broke the hug.

"umm.. i- I made soup for you. but it got cold. I'll come back after heating it up." she nodded.

He closed the door and placed hand on his chest "what was that?" he asked to himself.

He came back to the room with soup just to see her sitting on the bed, her head was leaning on the headboard eyes closed.

He came towards her. "y/n." he called her softly. She opened her eyes and he placed the soup near her. She was just looking at the soup. Watching her not holding the spoon he sat beside her and placed the spoon in front of her mouth. He raised his brow signalling her to open her mouth and she did. Just like that he made her drink all the soup.

"I'm in the next room if you need anything just call me okay?" saying this he got up from the bed and turned around to leave. "good night" he wished before closing the door.

3:00am.

Jungkook couldn't sleep thinking about her. why was she crying was roaming in his mind. he just wanted to know the reason which broke her this much that she is not even smiling.

Suddenly he heard some glass and crying sounds. He hurriedly ran towards her room and opened the door just to see the mess in front of him. shattered piece of glass on the ground and she was crying holding her head.

"y/n!!" he yelled and ran towards her. she looked up and immediately hugged him. she continuously cried and he caressed her back.

"I-i a-am so-sor-sorry." she stuttered. "shh... look I'm here with you. you're not alone now calm down." his heart aches seeing her like this but he held himself back.

After sometime she calmed down and they broke the hug. he got up and gently laid her down. he turned around to leave but she held his wrist.

"don't go please" she looked at him crying. "hey don't cry... shhh... I'm here." he sat beside her and wiped her tears.

She shifted herself and gave him space to lay down. he laid down beside her. He was facing her so that she won't feel alone and she was looking at the ceiling.

30 mins later

She was still looking at the ceiling and Jungkook was looking at her.

"y/n.." Jungkook called her softly.
"hmm" "are you gonna look at the ceiling the whole night?" "I don't know" her voice cracked enough for Jungkook to hear because he was sleeping close to her.

Biting his lower lip he wrapped his one hand around her waist. She closed her eyes breathing heavily, a tear made its way to fall down.

"it's ok y/n" He pulled her more closer to his chest. She hugged him clutching his shirt tightly. He caressed her hair and she snuggled into his chest more.

Next morning

Y/n woke up having a headache. She sat up on the bed holding her head. Slowly opening her eyes, she noticed the room. "Where am i?" she asked and she remembered last night incident.

"ju-jung-jungko-kook?" She placed her hand on her mouth. Her breathing got heavy. "no no no no no this can't be true" She hurriedly got up from the bed.

She looked at herself. His hoodie. She changed her clothes which was on the sofa.

She opened the door just to see Jungkook, his hand was in the air like he was going to knock.

Her eyes widened. "y/n i-" "I'm sorry" she cut him. before he could say anything, she walked past him.

In walking hurriedly she sprained her leg and fell on the ground. "ouch.."

Jungkook ran towards her, made her sit on the couch. He knelt in front of her placed her feet on his knee.

He touched her ankle just a bit and she hissed. "can't you just be careful for one minute y/n? why were you running? look you sprained your ankle." he was looking at her ankle and she was looking at him with tears in her eyes.

"let me bring the first aid box" he said and got up.

before he could go she wiped her tears "I'm ok" she said and got up. knowingly she hurt herself but she hid the hiss completely not wanting him to know.

She turned around to leave but jungkook pulled her back and she fell on his chest. one hand holding her waist tightly. They were so close. their faces were inches apart. Jungkook was a lil bit angry because she sprained her leg and without applying anything she got up to leave.

Their heartbeat were fast and they can feel it. They were lost in each other's eyes until Jungkook noticed her teary eyes. he came back to his senses and left her waist.

"I.. I'm so-sorry" he said looking down. let me bring the first aid kit. "n-no. I'm ok. I'm going."

Jungkook looked at her with rage in his eyes. He went close to her and she stepped back. "stay. here." "no i-" before she could complete jungkook said "I. said. stay. y/n."and he left there, she had no choice but just to sit there.

A/N

How's life guys? 🙃
I know it's difficult but we've to right? Looking forward to 2025!!
APOBANGPO 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 7.2K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...
1.3M 62.4K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
1.2K 67 19
Jungkook: "I love you yn you are special to me you're the one who i wouldn't mind loosing sleep for the only one who i can never get tired of talking...
25.4K 2.1K 72
❝For as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.❞ A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...