Hybrid Boy

By Startrekgirl16

Adonis James Mikaelson is the son of Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall. He is the older twin brother of Hop... More

Cast
Cast 2
Criminal Minds Species
Adonis Mikaelson
Mimi Collins
Sarah Howlett
Mawell Howlett
Kevin Howlett
Rowan Howlett
Harper Howlett
Christopher Howlett
Forrest Xavier
Olympia McCoy
Robert Petrova
Dean Salvatore
Vincent Hotchner
Carlisle Lockwood
Mary Jane Tulle
Prologue
Act One: The Beginnings
Chapter One: The Birth of the Twins
Chapter Two: As They Grow Up
Chapter Three: Why Is It Always Her?
Chapter Four: Meeting of the Minds
Chapter Five: The Escape
Chapter Six: The Letters
Act Two: The New Family
Chapter Seven: Meeting the Howlett
Chapter Eight: No Time To Die
Chapter Nine: Harper
Chapter Ten: Rowan and Christopher
Chapter Eleven: Kevin
Chapter Twelve: Finn
Chapter Thirteen: Maxwell
Chapter Fourteen: Sarah
Chapter Fifteen: I Missed It, I Missed Everything
Chapter Sixteen: Redeeming the Sociopath
Chapter Seventeen: Fully Activated
Act Four: Four Years Later

Chapter Eighteen: A Wedding

204 18 3
By Startrekgirl16

Kevin's Suit ⬇️

Finn's Suit ⬇️

Harper, Mimi, Davina, Sarah's Dress ⬇️ (For Kevin)

Elijah, Kol, Max, James, Carlisle, Kai, Christopher, and Rowan Suit's ⬇️ (For Kevin) (Except for Kol, Elijah, and Carlisle who is with Finn)

Harper is the surrogate for Rowan and his mate.

————————————

FOUR YEARS LATER

Everyone was rushing around doing last-minute preparations, wanting everything to be perfect.

Kevin and Finn haven't seen each other since the day before. They were both extremely anxious but excited.

They had decided to take their relationship slowly, but after dating for three month and a half years they decided to get married.

Finn was standing in front of the mirror getting his hair straightened up by his two nephews, sisters, his brother-in-Law, and best friend who also happened to be his groomsmen.

James however was sitting at the behest of the other hand helping.

As he was about to protect he saw the look his mother was giving him and backed down. If there was one person you never want to argue with it Maxwell Howlett.

"Are excited Uncle Kevin." Rowan asked as he fix his uncle's hair.

"I'm excited, but also nervous. What if he changes his mind?" Kevin began to worry.

"Harper just texted me said Finn is worried that you're going to run. Finn says he loves you." Carlisle told his best friend who signed in relief.

"Dada!" Three voices call as they ran into the room. Everyone's smiles brightened at seeing the twins and the oldest son, Dawn, Jack, and Elijah running towards their father.

"My babies. Don't you two look nice." James said as the two tried to clam into his lap.

"Be careful." Christopher said as he helped them get on James' lap carefully to avoid his back.

"Thank you, Uncle Chris." They chimed together.

"Your welcome." He told them before he went back to help Kevin.

"You look like a Prince Uncle Kevin." Dawn said as she watched her great uncle's hair clean up.

"I haven't put on my suit on yet, but thank you D." Kevin thanked the two and a half year old.

Dawn was a spitting image of her father Spencer. They shared the same hair color and facial structure but she had his Dada (James) eyes

Elijah looked like his Dada but had his Daddy's (Aaron's) skin tone. His hair was dirty blonde that in the sun looked brighter.

Jack looked like his Daddy's hair. His hair looked like his father.

The twins and Jack were a shocking but welcome addition to the family. Even though Sarah and Maxwell weren't biologically related to them they both spoiled their grandchildren.

"Alright, Dada has to get up. He has to use the restroom." James said and the three of them hopped off their Dada's lap so he could go to the restroom.

He came out a few moments later and it was time to get their suits on. James had a bit of trouble but his father thankfully came to his rescue.

Elijah wanted to help so Kevin let him put the white flower in his pocket. "Now you look like a real prince." Elijah cheered.

"Well it's all thank to you." Kevin said and kissed the twins and Jack's heads.

"Hey, guys it's time." A male voice called and the toddler's and Jack head snapped in that direction so quickly they could get whiplash.

"Daddy!" They cheered as they ran over to their second father, Aaron.

It was no surprise to anyone when they found out that both Dawn and Elijah had inherited their parent's intellect. Dawn and Elijah from her father and Dada while Jack got it from his Daddy. He also inherited his Daddy's athletic ability, while Dawn thankfully (according to Spencer) inherited James's athletic ability.

"Hey, you three. It's time to go. You remember what you do right?" Aaron said as he tried to scooped up the kids.

"Uh-huh! Jack and I have the rings and Dawn gets to throw the flowers!" Elijah said excitedly.

"That's right. Hey handsome." James said as he walked over and kissed Aaron's cheek.

"Hey sweetheart. You look handsome." Aaron complained his mate and kissed him on the head.

"James, your uncle's freaking out, they're looking for you. Hey Dawn." Spencer said as he walked towards his mate and took his daughter out of Aaron's hands.

"Alright. I'll go calm them down." James sighed and said goodbye to the other men to go calm his uncle down.

Aaron and Spencer watched their maté walk away with dopey smile.

Walking into the Uncle's Kevin hotel room giggled slightly seeing everyone looking so disheveled.

"Oh thank God! AJ is here! He will help solve our problems!" Mimi cried dramatically.

"What's the problem?" The blonde Howlett son asked as he began to help fix the girl's hair.

"Well the main problem is that Finn thinks Kev is gonna run, he thinks he isn't good enough for him." Sarah said as she smiled at her youngest son.

"That's silly Uncle Finn. Uncle Finn loves you more than anything. If anything he was afraid that you are going to run. He loves you, Uncle Finn. You deserve happiness." James said as he began to tie his Uncle's tie.

"Our darling nephew, as usual, is right. You truly deserve happiness brother." Kol told his older brother.

"Alright. It really is time to go so everyone out the door!" James said and rushed everyone out.

The rustic looking barn that Kevin and Finn had decided to get married in a decorated beautifully with maroon and champagne color schemes with grey.

"You already Jimmie?" Mini asked as she with linked with her blonde best friend.

"I'm alright. Just a little scared. Harp been siphoning a lot. Harper having to almost triple her intake on everything." James said as he looked at Harper with her rabidly growing bump.

Rowan and his fiancé Forrest had wanted a child and so Harper jumped at the chance to be their surrogate. She was pregnant with Gemini twins, and at least one of them if not both of them were Siphoners.

"Well she have two witchy twins growing inside of her. Try not to drain anyone today." Mimi jokes as loud as she can across the room for Harper to hear her. The blonde glared at her, the glare having no heat to it.

The door opened and it was show time."

James walked out first with Mimi, smiling at everyone and winking at his mates before breaking off from the girl.

Next down the aisle was Harper who was escorted by Kai and Christopher.

Elijah and Carlisle followed after and Elijah had a small smirk on his face. Carlisle had a smile on his face.

Kol and Davina followed after and Kol had a smug grin on his face. Davina had a smile on her face.

Rowan and Forrest followed after and both of them had a huge smile on their faces.

Sarah was the next one out the door and was being escorted by the Kevin, who still looked nervous.

Kevin stood there trying not to pass out as he saw Daw, Elijah, and Jack walk out. He saw Harper take their hands and guide them to their seats and then James helped her back onto the stage.

Finally the bride them sounded and Finn and Kevin walked out. He offered to walk his soon to be son-in-Law down the aisle.

James watched as his Uncle Kevin teared up at seeing Uncle Finn and it made his smile widen.

The cemetery was absolutely beautiful.

James sat with his mates as he watched their children dance together. It never failed to make him smile.

Although he had a smile on his face, worry plagued his mind.

He had a feeling something was about to change and unfortunately it wouldn't be for the better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 1K 13
What if Hope wasn't the only daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall? Well this story is about her younger twin sister Khalia Mikaelson. Join...
558K 13.1K 47
"I had a dream my life would be, so different from this hell I'm living." Astrid Jupiter Mikaelson was the second born daughter of Niklaus Mikaelson...
5.9K 155 24
Maya Prentiss is Emily's little sister. She was a caring person with a big heart but the world can be cruel so now she hides that under sarcastic com...
53.8K 916 20
AARON HOTCHNER X READER ❝no, you have to hold on a little longer. please, you're all I have left❞ © written by casanovaa2 started- september 23, 202...