*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒈�...

By R0s3Th3C4t

ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏʏs ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴘᴀss. ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ sʜᴜᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐: 𝑨 𝑭𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝑨 𝑾𝒆𝒃
ᴹᵘⁱˢᶜᵃˡ ᴹᵉᵐᵒʳʸ/ᴬ ᴺᵉʷ ᴮᵘᵈᵈʸ
ᵂᵃᶜᵏ⁻ᴬ⁻ᵂᵘᵍᵍʸ/ᵀʰᵉ ᴾˡᵃⁿ
ˢᵗᵃᵗᵘᵉˢ/ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵀᵒ ᵀʰᵉ ᴰᵉᵃᵗʰ
ᴱˢᶜᵃᵖⁱⁿᵍ/ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴾˡᵃⁿˢ?
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑: 𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑
ᵀʰᵉ ᴾˡᵃʸᶜᵃʳᵉ/ᴺᵉʷ ᴹⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ
ᴴᵒᵐᵉ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ/ᵀʰᵉ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ
ᴰᵉᵉᵖᵉʳ ᴵⁿᵗᵒ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ/ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᴷⁱˢˢʸ ᴬⁿᵈ ᴾᵒᵖᵖʸ
ᵀʰᵉ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ/ᴹᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᴹⁱˢˢ ᴰᵉˡⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᶠᵃᶜⁱⁿᵍ ᴹⁱˢˢ ᴰᵉˡⁱᵍʰᵗ/ᵃ ⁿᵉʷ ᵖˡᵃⁿ
ᴾˡᵃʸʰᵒᵘˢᵉ/ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᴹᵒᵐᵐʸ/ᴹᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᴰᵒᵍᴰᵃʸ
ᶜᵒᵘⁿˢᵉˡᵒʳˢ ᴼᶠᶠⁱᶜᵉ/ᶠⁱⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᴹᵒʳᵉ ᶜˡᵘᵉˢ
ᵀʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ...
ᴮᵒˢˢ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ/ᵀʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡ
𝐐&𝐀

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏: 𝑨 𝑻𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑺𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒛

2.8K 68 51
By R0s3Th3C4t

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫! 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲, 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞

𝐀𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠... 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝, 𝐇𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐖𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐈𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝟓 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟔 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝟏𝟏𝟕𝟎

𝑲𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒚, 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒚𝒔, 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏. 𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒏𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚.

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝟖 𝑷𝑴 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒔.

𝑼𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎? 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒏𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒑𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒑. 

𝑰𝒇 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒚 "𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚!" 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟔 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏. 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑨𝑺𝑨𝑷 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒐𝒕. 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚, 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒈𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅?

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒙-𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑪𝒐., 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 

ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʟᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ?

sᴛᴀʀᴛ ɢᴀᴍᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷: "ᴀ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ sǫᴜᴇᴇᴢᴇ"

ʜᴀS ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ 

𝑽𝑯𝑺 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑺 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮

𝑽𝑯𝑺 𝑻𝑨𝑷𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋs ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀғғ ᴅɪssᴀᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ 𝟷𝟶 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ
ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ

🏵

Your standing in the building at the main entrance, and you see a painting of Huggy saying "Welcome" on it, the paint seems to be faded a bit. There's a desk in front, that's where workers would welcome guests and count the money while they entered, you looked around remembering the times you worked here. You walk to the right to see a colorful train moving around, you open the door and see toy boxes on the ground. You turned around and walked back and saw a green tape on the desk, you ignored it heading to the security place where you saw a color-coded. You turn to see a poster of Poppy that says "Poppy wants to play" You look at the boxes that say "Candy Cat" and "Boogy Bot" After heading back to the desk you grab the green tape and place it in the tape box connected to the TV. 

ᴠʜs ᴛᴀᴘᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛs

"ʜɪ, ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ʟᴀɪᴛʜ ᴘɪᴇʀʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ɪɴɴᴏᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴏ. ᴛᴏʏ ғᴀᴄᴛᴏʀʏ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀᴇsᴘᴀssɪɴɢ, ᴡᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʜɪs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀᴘᴇ ᴏɴ ʟᴏᴏᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ. sᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴇʀ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ, ɪs ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ"

ᴠʜs ᴛᴀᴘᴇ ᴇɴᴅs

You look around the room, doesn't seem anything happened. You head to the train and see the colors, you head to security and put the color code in, and the door opens as you see a grab pack. After you watch the tape on how it works you duck under the metal and head to a door that has a blueprint on it, you place your blue hand on the print allowing the door to open. The door slowly opens, and after it does you look forward to seeing Huggy Wuggy having his hand up like he's saying "Hi" with his big ol' smile. You walk forward to him and see that he has a stand that tells when he was created and what his purpose was 

ʜᴜɢɢʏ ᴡᴜɢɢʏ (𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟺)

ᴘʟᴀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴏ. ʜᴀs ᴅᴇsɪɢɴᴇᴅ ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅs ᴏғ ᴅɪsᴛɪɴᴄᴛ ᴛᴏʏs, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴜɢɢʏ ᴡᴜɢɢʏ. ᴏᴜʀ ғᴏᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇʟʟɪᴏᴛ ʟᴜᴅᴡɪɢ, ᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴛᴏʏ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴜɢ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ! ᴀs ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴘʟᴀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴏ.'s '𝟺-sᴛᴇᴘ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss ᴛᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʟɪғᴇʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏʏs,' ᴡᴀs sᴜᴄᴄᴇs!

You look up at him as he smiles he looks forward, and you walk around the room looking at each door room. You place your blue hand on the print causing the wire to spark to the next door, you look to the door that needs a key then you hear a key sound. You turn around to see that Huggy hands it. "Where did you get that..?" You said in a soft yet scared voice 'Maybe he had it before?' you thought but, didn't he have anything in his hands when you first walked in? You'll never know. You try to use your grab pack to get the key, which you hit his face, shoulder, and then the crotch, you widen your eyes as you quickly take the blue hand away. You could have sworn you heard a groan come from somewhere, you got the key and put it in your hands.

You look at Huggy you know for a fact his alive, you walk to him and touch his fur. You can see he is breathing as his leg moves, you back away and head to the power door. You open the door and walk in to see another door that says "Staff only" You open the door to walk into a room with elect boxes and wires, with a poster of Kissy Missy telling you things to do and what not to do. You walk to a handle use your grab pack to open it and place your hand in it, causing light to be shown. You moved to the 1st pole and moved on to the 2nd after that power came back on, you let your blue hand go. As you head back to the place you see Huggy only to see him gone "What the.." You said

You put your blue hand on the print and the door opened again, you walked in and saw the words "Make A Friend" You looked forward and didn't notice Huggy's arm. You walked forward fast and saw his arm move into the room, you stopped you didn't know if you wanted to walk back or keep going. So you walked to the door and looked to the side and said 'Stairway to hell' You looked at it "Oh that's nice..." You say, you walk into the door you see Huggy's arms in and get scared by the gas that came from the pipe "Just gas" you say, you walk forward and see a drawing of Huggy with a work hat and hammer. You open the door and see a TV with a VHS box you walk to the stairs and go up.

You grabbed a blue little box and placed it in the shaped color it goes to "I bet if I find these and place them where it goes I get the red hand" you said, you jumped down and landed on a box. you walked forward, turned to the right looked up, and saw a red little box on the shelve. You grabbed it with the grab pack. "2 down 2 more to go" you said, you walked to a door and used the grab pack to pull it open, saw a yellow tape, and took it. You ran over to the TV and placed the yellow tape into the box.

"𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒙𝒆𝒔?"
"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆?"
"𝑵𝒐"
"𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒉 𝑰 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒙 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒌"
"𝑹𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕"
"𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒖𝒈𝒉. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒖𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝑵 𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑰𝑻 𝑩𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑼𝑺𝑬 𝑾𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑵'𝑻 𝑭𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑫 𝑯𝑶𝑪𝑲𝑬𝒀 𝑩𝑶𝑿𝑬𝑺"
"𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒉.."
"*𝑺𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒔* 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 *𝑺𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒔* 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒔.. 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒙𝒆𝒔"

"Then quit your job," You said, after the tape ended, you walked away looking for more little boxes, you found the green box and grabbed it. And found another one the yellow little box and grabbed it, walking up the stairs and placing all 3 in. You looked forward to seeing Huggy watching you, you looked back and he moved with the door closed after he slid down. You ignore it and watch the claw grab the red hand, placing it down to the ground. You jumped down and ran to it placing the red hand on your right, now you had both hands. And placed both on both prints, making the door open you duck down walking it sliding down. And looking to see that there's another power that needs to be fixed to open the door.

You place your hand on the power button and wrap it around the pole then place your other hand causing the power to go on, you start moving down as the door opens. You look forward as you keep moving up. The alarm goes off as toys dump on you, and you flinch after a few more seconds it goes off again. After a few seconds, the alarm goes off and toys dump on you again. You jump out and land to find yourself in a huge room with machines that make a toy, you walk up the stairs.

You placed your blue hand on the power and wrapped it around each pole as the power went on again, you headed downstairs and pressed the power on, which turned on the machines. You pulled down each lever which has each part of a toy, it went into the first part of the machine and came out with colors. Then it went into another and was put all together as lasers hit it, it was finish you grabbed it walked over to the door, and placed it in the toy, the door opened as you walked forward looking into the dark void then Huggy walked out, you flinched and screamed as you fell back but quickly got back up. 

You ran out of the hall he walked out of and looked around the room to find a place to run room, you were about to run into the vents until Huggy grabbed you and held you down to the ground. You looked up at him and noticed little hearts in his eyes, showing his sharp teeth, while his eyes went wide. He holds you down tight, he laughs in a deep voice as he begins to speak "₣ł₦₳ⱠⱠɎ! ₮ⱧɆ ₱ɆⱤ₴Ø₦ ł'VɆ ₩₳ł₮ɆĐ ₮Ø ₴ɆɆ ł₦ ₳ ⱠØ₦₲ ₮ł₥Ɇ ₳₴ ₣ł₦₳ⱠⱠɎ ₵₳₥Ɇ ฿₳₵₭ ₮Ø ₥Ɇ!" He looks down at you with a big smirk, you look at him afraid of what he'll do 

"A̷͙ͭͫ̕w̦̺̐̐͟w̦̺̐̐͟ ḑ̴̞͛̒o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍'t̲̂̓ͩ̑ b̬͖̏́͢ẹ̿͋̒̕ ā̤̓̍͘f̵͖̜̉ͅr̴̨̦͕̝ā̤̓̍͘ỉ͔͖̜͌ḑ̴̞͛̒ D̶͔̭̪̻ā̤̓̍͘r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍ĝ̽̓̀͑! I̍̅̀̎̊ j̪̟̮̔ͩư̡͕̭̇s̠҉͍͊ͅt̲̂̓ͩ̑ w̦̺̐̐͟ā̤̓̍͘ỉ͔͖̜͌t̲̂̓ͩ̑ẹ̿͋̒̕ḑ̴̞͛̒ Ỵ̛̖͋͢Ḛͭ̉̇͟A̷͙ͭͫ̕R͉̜̎͡͠S̵̙͕̀̃ f̵͖̜̉ͅo̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇ t̲̂̓ͩ̑o̯̱̊͊͢ c͕͗ͤ̕̕o̯̱̊͊͢ḿ̬̏ͤͅẹ̿͋̒̕ b̬͖̏́͢ā̤̓̍͘c͕͗ͤ̕̕ḳ̯͍̑ͦ! I̍̅̀̎̊ ā̤̓̍͘ỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍'t̲̂̓ͩ̑ l̙͖̑̾ͣẹ̿͋̒̕t̲̂̓ͩ̑t̲̂̓ͩ̑ỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍ĝ̽̓̀͑ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇ l̙͖̑̾ͣẹ̿͋̒̕ā̤̓̍͘v͒̄ͭ̏̇ẹ̿͋̒̕ Ḛͭ̉̇͟V̘̪͆̂̅Ḛͭ̉̇͟R͉̜̎͡͠!" 

His voice becomes deeper, and he pulls you into a tight hug "I have to find the flower!" you yell"₦Ø" He yells as he slams you to the ground 

"M͉̅ͮ͒ͤO̖̼ͩ͌͐M͉̅ͮ͒ͤM͉̅ͮ͒ͤỴ̛̖͋͢ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝I̍̅̀̎̊L̸̖̽̌͂L̸̖̽̌͂ N̺̻̔̆ͅO̖̼ͩ͌͐T̨͈͗̌ͥHͥ̽ͣ̃̔I̍̅̀̎̊N̺̻̔̆ͅG̩̱ͩ̏͜ B̩͎͍̾ͅU̠҉̷̙ͦT̨͈͗̌ͥ T̨͈͗̌ͥR͉̜̎͡͠Ỵ̛̖͋͢ T̨͈͗̌ͥO̖̼ͩ͌͐ K͕͓͌̎̾I̍̅̀̎̊L̸̖̽̌͂L̸̖̽̌͂ Ỵ̛̖͋͢O̖̼ͩ͌͐U̠҉̷̙ͦ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝I̍̅̀̎̊T̨͈͗̌ͥHͥ̽ͣ̃̔ Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔Ḛͭ̉̇͟R͉̜̎͡͠ G̩̱ͩ̏͜A̷͙ͭͫ̕M͉̅ͮ͒ͤḚͭ̉̇͟S̵̙͕̀̃! A̷͙ͭͫ̕S̵̙͕̀̃ F̘͍͖ͫ͘O̖̼ͩ͌͐R͉̜̎͡͠ C̵͉͋̔͞A̷͙ͭͫ̕T̨͈͗̌ͥN̺̻̔̆ͅA̷͙ͭͫ̕P̧͕̒̊͘ Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔Ḛͭ̉̇͟'L̸̖̽̌͂L̸̖̽̌͂ T̨͈͗̌ͥR͉̜̎͡͠Ỵ̛̖͋͢ T̨͈͗̌ͥO̖̼ͩ͌͐ P̧͕̒̊͘U̠҉̷̙ͦT̨͈͗̌ͥ Ỵ̛̖͋͢O̖̼ͩ͌͐U̠҉̷̙ͦ T̨͈͗̌ͥO̖̼ͩ͌͐ S̵̙͕̀̃L̸̖̽̌͂Ḛͭ̉̇͟Ḛͭ̉̇͟P̧͕̒̊͘ G̩̱ͩ̏͜O̖̼ͩ͌͐S̵̙͕̀̃Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔ K͕͓͌̎̾N̺̻̔̆ͅO̖̼ͩ͌͐W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝S̵̙͕̀̃ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔A̷͙ͭͫ̕T̨͈͗̌ͥ B̩͎͍̾ͅO̖̼ͩ͌͐X̵̹̬̄̽Ỵ̛̖͋͢ B̩͎͍̾ͅO̖̼ͩ͌͐O̖̼ͩ͌͐ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝I̍̅̀̎̊L̸̖̽̌͂L̸̖̽̌͂ D̶͔̭̪̻O̖̼ͩ͌͐!!!"

Huggy gets angry with each passing second, you close your eyes wishing for the worst, and you then get an idea "Hey Huggy..?" He looks at you "Ỵ̛̖͋͢-y҉̃̀̋̑ẹ̿͋̒̕s̠҉͍͊ͅ..?" He said "Can you please... Let me go..?" He nods as he lets go of you "How about you come with me, as a find the flower..?" You say, as much as Huggy's gonna say no but he sighs. "Fɨn̷đ.. Ⱥs̷ m̷ᵾȼħ a̷s̷ Ɨ đøn̷'ŧ wa̷n̷ŧ ɏøᵾ ħᵾɍŧ.. Ɨ'łł ħɇłᵽ ɏøᵾ øn̷ ɏøᵾɍ ŧa̷s̷ꝁ øf wħa̷ŧɇvɇɍ ɏøᵾɍ ŧɍɏɨn̷ǥ ŧø łøøꝁ føɍ" He says "I'm looking for the Poppy flower! Maybe Poppy can tell me what I have to do!" You say as you head to the vents, Huggy follows behind as you you were walking in the vents finding which path to take each passing time. Huggy is unsure if finding Poppy is a good idea, and he knows what Poppy will do after Y/n shows she is 'Too Perfect' Huggy knows what to do once they find Poppy, he is gonna talk to the other big toys to keep you here. He knows you are hereby being sent by a person to find clues and hints, and after leaving, he wouldn't let that happen even if he made you believe he would let you leave, he wouldn't. As Huggy's got other ideas and great things planned for you.

After you get out of the vents you notice the Poppy flower "There it is!" you and Huggy head to the flower "Ɏ/n̷.." Huggy speaks "Yes..?" You say, "Ɨ łøvɇđ ɏøᵾ ɇvɇɍ s̷ɨn̷ȼɇ ɏøᵾ wøɍꝁɇđ ħɇɍɇ, Ɨ wøn̷'ŧ a̷n̷đ Ɨ m̷ɇa̷n̷ Ɨ WØN'Ŧ łɇŧ a̷n̷ɏøn̷ɇ ħa̷vɇ ɏøᵾ ᵾn̷đɇɍs̷ŧøøđ?" Huggy says as he holds your hand tight he sounds obsessed with you but agrees to come with you on your task. But one thing he wants you to know for sure no one can have you.

"Y-yes... I-i understand.." You say, as you both head inside, you find Poppy. Huggy lets go of your hand as you open Poppy's chase, the lights flicker as Huggy growls Poppy opens her eyes

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆.."

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1: "𝐀 𝐓𝚰𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙𝐙𝐄"
𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝚰𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝚰𝐍𝐔𝐄?

𝐘𝐄𝐒 or 𝐍𝐎

𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥..

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚! 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌! 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏!

𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑺: 𝟐,560 𝟏𝟏/𝟏𝟗/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.4K 26
𝔇𝔯𝔬𝔭 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔰𝔰 𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔨 𝔗𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 �...
1.4M 58.8K 41
"ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ sɴᴀᴘᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ?!" "ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sɪɴɢʟᴇ?! ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀ-" "ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴘᴀ?", ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀ...
30.4K 939 28
"𝘒𝘪𝘥𝘴, 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘠/𝘕!!" " 𝘏𝘐 𝘠/𝘕!!" ╰┈➤ ✧.*𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Y/n comes back to the old Playtime Co. to find her...
48.6K 1.7K 27
❝ 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙, 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙣𝙖 𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩�...