𝑫𝒀𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑷𝑰𝑨 // 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦�...

By kokoa_cos

𝑫𝒀𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑷𝑰𝑨 ̭̗̘W̥̘͎͎̰̥͇̖̩̞ẹ̵̴̘͉̯̥̮̗̞̥͇̮̤̮̠ḷ̴͓̯͍͓͓̮̪̞͎͉̠̙͖c̫̗̪̝̮̘̤̣̦̩o̵̵̗͙̣̙̘͉̘̞͚m̴̝̫̤̝̯̰͎̦̬̣̟e͎̱̫͇͖̖̠... More

𝚃𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚁
NORMAL TEASER
THE KINGDOMS
Short explanation
FORM
"The cyber-medic"
"The property"
"The good girl"
"Mister, I steal y- I mean, Mister I kill your girl"
"The demon in the night"
"The little one"
MY NEW CHARACTERS
The characters
Welcome to prison
The dorms
Pre chapter for the new characters
The end of the f*cking world, well that already happened...
The Base
The bedrooms
Canhagen city

Anouncement

51 5 11
By kokoa_cos

I'm working on a fc chapter, and as usual I'm being way to perfectionistic with it, soooo I'll need some more info of your characters.
- 2 photo's (one full body, one portrait)
if you're fine with me picking a second photo then just tell me and then I'll just find a picture or mess with ai

- height
- personality type (I think that was called Mbti)
- A few hobbies or things that represents them
- Favorite color

To keep this structured for myself, could you please first comment your characters name and then in that comment the list above?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
488 101 14
Empire. At the end only Empire remains. No matter how many times you rebel Empire remains. No matter how many times you fight for your democratic Emp...
190 27 1
HER PAST & HIS FUTURE -a tale of love, mystery and drama Ending up in a year three decades away from yours when you just wanted to visit a temple fro...
2.5K 64 18
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...