๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐ƒ๐˜, lamine yamal

By YAMALSLAMINE

" ๐จ๐›๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ " ๐ˆ๐... More

cast!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

12

999 22 2
By YAMALSLAMINE

october 6
imessages, real life
& instagram

golden girls

amorr🤭
guys i'm in a dilemma

alma😽😽
uh oh
did everything go alright w jude's family

amorr🤭
yes they're lovely
but basically
yesterday, i posted a pic of me
otw to england w jude
and azra mian commented on it "🧐🧐"
and everyone was responding saying that
she used to date jude

lani💝
have u spoken to jude about

amorr🤭
yes, but he just said he didn't know who she was
but then i checked and it says he follows her on ig

kehleh🤭
i can't imagine he would speak to other girls
amora he loves you so much

alma😽😽
amora idk
there's so many other girls
and he's known to be a player

kehleh🤭
alma what?
i'm sorry but no one can fake
the way he looks at you

alma😽😽
fair enough
i'm just warning u girl

amorr🤭
guys ik i should trust him
but it just seemed like he was lying to me

lani💝
girl he loves u
maybe he just doesn't want u to think
that the rumours are true

kehleh🤭
also at least if he is cheating on u
you have so many mugs of him that u can post

lani💝
NOT HELPING
BUT THIS IS SO FUNNY

alma😽😽
THAT ONE GENUINELY HAS MY HOWLING

kehleh🤭
WHY DOES HE ALWAYS LOOK SO CONFUSED
IM IN TEARS

amorr🤭
GUYS AHAHAH
SUDDENLY THE GRINCH IS RLLY LENG

kehleh🤭
no but fr
amora don't worry
i really don't think
he'd talk to other girls whilst ur tg

AMORA LAUGHED AT her messages with the girls, it almost made her forget about what she had texted them for in the first place.

Amora wasn't very good at staying angry at people especially when it came to the people she loved, so she decided to let it go for now.

She started getting ready, as her and Jude were going to be going go-karting later on, which Amora was very excited for.

She was the type of girl who preferred dates with activities rather than the cliche romantic dinner date. And she loved that Jude was able to give her a good balance between fun activities and romantic quality time dates.

"You ready, darling?" She heard Jude's voice call through the hallway. "Just give me a minute" she answered back, not hearing a response.

Amora tried to forget about the Azra thing but it still stayed in the back of her mind. Even though, she was no longer angry she still felt intrigued.

She decided to use her time to search up "Azra Mian & Jude Bellingham" into tiktok to show photos of her and Jude both posting at the same places at the same time.

Confirming her ideas about Azra and Jude having a thing, she know just needed to understand why he felt like he needed to lie to her.

She wondered if maybe Jude felt like he couldn't tell her incase she got mad, but it doesn't make any sense to her since there's no reason for her to be mad at him for that.

Once she had finished her makeup she went down to see the boy, who she had just been thinking about. "Hey" she smiled, getting into his car.

"I love this outfit, you look stunning" he says as he begins driving to their date, "At least you're gonna look good when you lose" he smirked, indicating to the go-karting race.

"No you mean you're gonna lose" she laughed, playfully hitting him on the arm.

-

The couple finally had arrived at the go-karting place. Jude got out the car first before going over to her side, helping her out.

They both entered the building signing in at the reciption, before going over to their go-karts. Amora tried her best to crash in to Jude to get him to lose the race but he still ended up winning, which meant non-stop teasing for the entire drive home.

"We need a re-do" Amora yelled, at her boyfriend who was celebrating his win. "You're just mad you lost babe" he laughed. (a/n: amora being a victim of the sassy man apocalypse)

"No, i'm not it's cause you cheated" she said, thinking of any excuse to explain why she lost

"Okay, fine we'll have another go" Jude smiled, knowing he would always give in

amorabayani has posted a story!

replies!

user- u guys are so cute tg

user- i'm so jealous that u get to go
on a date w jude

pedri- amora, you look so happy with jude. hopefully you don't break up!!😁😁
↳ i was until he beat me in go-karting😒

user- literally mum & dad

AMORA AND JUDE got carried away as amora kept losing and demanding another race to prove that she can win.

The pair constantly making sarcastic remarks about each other being bad at go-karting, causing the girl to get more and more competitive everytime she lost.

Jude laughed at her when she lost, and then pretended to comfort her in a mocking tone.

Amora had never laughed harder than she had tonight with Jude.

another note!
I WAS CRACKING UP WRITING THE BIT WITH THE MUGS OF JUDE
i've been so active with the story👏👏👏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 2.3K 33
What happens when the daughter of Barcelona FC's coach, catches the eye of Jude Bellingham. (Social Media AU)
248K 6K 52
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต...
9K 223 14
โžต๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐–ฆนโ”€โ˜†*:ใƒป๏พŸโthis may be the night that my dreams might let me know, All the stars are closerโž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐–ฒ๐—‚๐—…๐—๐—‚๏ฟฝ...
14.9K 202 18
"just tell me you love me!"