The heartless mafia Alpha king

By Hapiness345

He's heartless, he's mean, he's cruel, he's the king of mafias and werewolves, vampires and supernatural but... More

chapter 1: you wouldn't dare
chapter 2: I will kill you
chapter 3: I am sorry
chapter 4: I will end you
chapter 5: all your fault
chapter 6: a rough nut to crack
chapter 7: an order or a request
chapter 8: I don't have all day
chapter 9: watch your tongue
chapter 10: I hate you
chapter 11"that's not it."
chapter 12"you leave me no choice."
chapter 13"I will make your corpses pretty."
chapter 14 "mine!"
chapter 15 "where is she?"
chapter 16 " no one lies to me."
chapter 17 "bloodlust"
chapter 18 "ultimate price"
chapter 19" something wasn't right"
chapter 20 "I am not your toy."
chapter 21 "No more."
chapter 22 "a setup."
chapter 23
chapter 24
Author's note
chapter 25 "you want death?!"
chapter 26 "rejection"
Chapter 27 "New found weakness"
chapter 28 "hello nephew"
chapter 29 "correct yourself!
chapter 30 lurking enemies
chapter 31 let me tell you a story
chapter 32 the queen
chapter 33 his aching heart!
chapter 34 starting a purge!
Chapter 35 The gathering
Chapter 37 Starting all over again
Chapter 38 New beginning
Chapter 39 meeting his family
chapter 40
Chapter 41 Bringing bad news
chapter 42 A simple sorry would have done it
chapter 43
Chapter 44 watch your back
Chapter 45 The calm before the storm
Chapter 46
chapter 47 The king has been shot!
Chapter 48 The battle begins
Chapter 49 Decades ago~
Chapter 50 Run for your life!
Chapter 51 Looking death in the eyes of a wolf
Chapter 52 Stay away from me

Chapter 36 remember the rules

259 10 0
By Hapiness345

Saw some beautiful comments and decided to post 😚
-&-------

~

With the rush of maids here and there, Lisa stood unbothered by their actions.

Sure, she was wary, but other than that, nothing else.

Having learned so much from Mrs. B about her mate, put her in a complicated mood.

She felt... different, and now she also saw things differently.

Who would have thought that she would see herself in a position like this? Not her, because if it were Lisa three weeks ago, she would have forced a laugh on her face, killing herself with jobs here and there.

To think she would ever consider a thing, an animal, a wolf in the form of a man, a mate.

A soulmate, to be exact.

Not just any soulmate—the kind that binds the heart, soul, and mind together.

It was too terrifying to believe, but it was true.

She felt it herself
.
She couldn't even know what she felt; all she knew was that she felt something that shouldn't exist for a stranger, and it wasn't love at first sight.

It wouldn't be this strong if it were.
It felt like she had known him for ages and was just waiting for him to confess.

It was numbing and terrifying.
"His highness is back!"

The sudden cry sent her brain a spark.

She wasn't ready!

She didn't want to face him, especially not now!

Her thoughts were too confusing!

It's one thing to hear from Mrs. B and another to hear from the horse's mouth directly.

Who knows if this was a fabricated lie just to get her sympathy? She thought with a worried frown as maids rushed downstairs to the hall.

A dark limo pulled into the palace grounds, and in grand style, a middle-aged man stepped out from the front seat of the limo, coming to open the doors at the back.

By now, the maids had all lined up neatly in rows, their elegant uniforms all ironed, which sent a different feeling.

Judging from how the middle-aged man ignored them and how the maids all tried to subtly greet him, Lisa could already start to imagine the identity of the man.

With one hand behind his back and the other in action to open the car's door, a loud shout escaped his throat, smooth and clear, horned from years of use.

"Presenting His Royal Highness!"

With the chamberlain's announcement, everyone fell to a bow.

Not even a head was raised as he walked past them.

If they could, they would have bowed even lower than that.

Lisa watched from the floor to the ceiling window she stood at, the cold look on Marcos face making her heart pound.

She could not get herself.

Why was this happening?

She questioned the air silently as her eyes subconsciously scanned his face, barely registering the fact that she had left her hiding place behind the curtain.

Perhaps feeling the enquiring gaze, he looked up, just in time too, as her eyes finally settled.

Four eyes clashed briefly, shock and panic flashing through hers, along with embarrassment throughout his, as hidden as always.

Blush crept up her face as she dropped the curtain, letting it swallow her figure, burying her face in her palms as she tried to calm her racing heart.

"This isn't normal!"

~
Meanwhile, at the royal palace, a young boy, seemingly at the age of twelve, hid behind a pillar, his eyes filled with curiosity, ignoring the world around him and focusing on the people in front.

"The palace feels so tense these days." A maid spoke to the older woman in front of her.

The older woman, a high-ranking maid of the palace concubine, stood surrounded by the younger maids.

She sighed, her hands pausing their actions. "Why wouldn't it?" She answered the younger maid.

"I also heard! I couldn't believe it myself." One of the youngest exclaimed but was silenced by the older maid.

"Shush!" The old maid admonished, "Don't get yourself in trouble, Mary. Remember the rules; you see, but you cannot tell."

Her somber tone caused the younger maids to show a look of fear.

"I know," Mary said, her head darting to the side, looking at the halls warily. "I am just so happy for his young Highness, Prince Damien."

She whispered, causing the maids' faces to soften.

Even as young as Mary was, she already knew what went on in the palace. It was so sad!

Their young prince, Damien, had an unshakable place in their hearts. No matter if they served the king's concubine or his new queen,
A werewolf's loyalty to their true leader will never be shaken!

Losing a mother in infancy and only relying on the older brother, who never had time for him, was already as sad as it was.

"Yes, finally the prince can leave this damned palace." The old maid replied, her eyes landing on a pillar behind them, a smile on her face.

Not noticing the old woman's gaze, a different maid spoke up. "I wonder how the young prince's face would look when he knows his brother is taking him away this time."

The maid giggled, causing a wave of suppressed laughter to follow.

"Okay, that's enough." The old maid said it sternly, causing their laughter to die. "Back to work, everybody; we know what those women would do to any maid who fails to meet their needs."

Her stern reminder brought frowns, but the maids started to disperse quickly.

Before leaving, a maid faintly said, "I would like to see how long those people can stand so arrogantly when their time is almost up. Tch, then I'd like to see who they'll look to rely on."

Knowing fully well that the maids had passed, the young boy walked out, his gait steady and apprehensive.

Did he just hear right?

They just said his older brother was coming to take him out of here.

It wasn't a joke; his dependence on his brother was like that of a parent.

His older brother was his father, his mother, and his only relative.

Being separated was already a huge blow to him, and with every promise every year that he was going to get out of here, a failure, one could tell how depressed he was.

Now that he was finally going to leave here, he couldn't wait.

With a burst of a smile adorning his face, he skipped to his room.

In a dark, shadowy corner of the hall, two pillars away from where he had stood, from beginning to end, no one noticed the figure, with a grim face and clenched fists.

Remember to vote and comment 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 10.4K 111
"The Moon makes you a half... and then you find your mate. And together, the two of you, make a full" ***** It didn't start with a rejection. ...
332 13 16
***"Scream if you find anything" He says "I have my- "I begin to say realizing my gun was no longer with me. "Yeah I took your gun when we came here"...
50.7K 2.4K 102
*NOTE: This Story is Complete! When the most powerful Alpha buys me at an underground auction, I never dreamed he would claim me as his Mate. Brenn...
28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...