Notice Me SENPAI!!! (Kagamine...

By ShizukaAoi

He loves his senpai but she doesn't seem to notice him! She loves her kouhai but she has too much of a poker... More

Senpai and I
Unexplainable Feelings
Fire Flower
(Omake!) Picture Perfect

Closing Distance

6.5K 208 386
By ShizukaAoi

*Your POV*

Even though I had an emotionless expression most of the time, that didn't mean that I couldn't feel emotions. Tears ran down my cheeks as I reached for another piece of tissue from the tissue box. It couldn't be... no it shouldn't have turned out like this. Why...

"WHHHYYYY MENMAAA?! NOOOOO!!!"

Anime these days were really intense! I noted that in my mind as I threw away the used tissue papers into the kitchen dustbin. I caught my reflection from the mirror in the hallway. My eyes were a little red and I looked at myself in the mirror. If Len ever saw me crying, what would he do? I shook my head again. It's him again! Why does he keep appearing in my thoughts?

Suddenly the doorbell rang. I peered outside and froze. There were the blonde-haired twins, along with teal-haired girl whose hair was tied into twintails. I checked my reflection in the mirror once more. Damn you Anohana, how dare you make my face so obvious with these tear streaks?! From behind the door came Miku's voice.

"Hey (y/n)-chan open the door! I've brought the twins over today!"

"!! Just a minute!"

I washed away the stains but stared at myself. How could I hide these red puffy eyes? My eyes caught sight of the sunglasses on the shoe rack.

"What's taking her so long? Never mind, I have a spare key! (Y/n)-chan we're coming in!"

Why... Why does Miku have a spare key to my house?! The door opened revealing the three Vocaloids, whose happy expressions changed as soon as they saw me.

"(Y-y/n)-senpai? What the-"

"(Y/n)-chan why are you wearing sunglasses inside your house?"

I looked away while scratching my head desperately for a suitable reply. They must never know!

"I... I got hit in the eye by a baseball. The doctor said it interfered with my ability to adjust to the light so I have to wear sunglasses for now until it heals."

Rin and Miku didn't think twice before crushing me in a bear hug. I glanced at Len, who somehow looked slightly disappointed (?). At least my sorry excuse of a lie was accepted.

"Poor (y/n)-chan! I hope your eyes will heal quickly!"

"Senpai it's okay! We still love you!"

While the Kagamine twins made their way quickly into the living room, Miku slowed her pace to match mine and smirked.

"Let me guess, you already watched that anime?"

"... Damn you Miku, you knew I would watch it yesterday right after you recommended me and brought along the twins to my house today. What are you up to?"

Miku's smile widened as she hopped off ahead. The mischievous glint in her eyes seemed scary for a split second... well at least for me.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to help my best friend a little bit~"

I gulped as I followed after the trio. Miku had been my best friend since elementary school but there are times I just don't understand her. What is she up to?

*******

*Len's POV*

I hope Senpai is alright, somehow she looks a little tensed...

Miku looked totally opposite from Senpai's expression. After Len had his turn Miku took the controller playing against Rin in a video game.

"OH HELL NAH! TAKE THAT BOWSER! DIE!!!"

"MIKU GRAB THE SHELL, GRAB. DAT. SHELL!!!"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M TRYING TO DO?! DAMN SPIKED TURTLE'S BEING A BITCH!"

Wow, I didn't know Mario games were this intense. In the corner of my eye I could see (y/n)-senpai walking to the kitchen. I followed her in to see her preparing some tea. Senpai may look cold, but she actually cares a lot about us. The same as I do for her.

"Can I help you Senpai?"

She turned towards me in mild surprise and only said "Yes". With those sunglasses, it was even harder to read her expression. Also, I couldn't see those sparkling (e/c) eyes. How disappointing...

"Len-kun?"

"Ah, it's nothing. I'll help carry these outside."

"Okay, thank yo-... !?!!"

Before I could touch the tray of drinks, Senpai suddenly crashed right into me and sent both of us rolling on the floor. I darted my eyes about and found a cockroach escaping through an open window. I turned back around to find Senpai in my arms. She was way too close! My face began to heat up.

"S-S-Senpai?!"

".... S-Sorry, there was a cockroach..."

She got up quickly and helped me up. I caught sight of her eyes, which were now without the sunglasses blocking them. She looked as beautiful as ever, but...

"Senpai?! What happened?!"

Her eyes grew wide and her hands shot up to cover her face. She said nothing, just standing there and covering her face. I felt my heart dropped at that. Senpai was usually so stoic and emotionless. What made Senpai cry like that till her eyes were red? Before I could start with an endless string of questions, she replied softly.

".... Anohana.... "

It didn't click at first. My eyebrows furrowed at Senpai.

" ... Huh?"

".... That tearjerker anime... Miku made me watch it and the ending was just too sad so I ended up crying."

I stared speechlessly at the girl in front of me. That was what made the ever-indifferent Senpai cry? Her hands still covered her face as she looked down. Somehow, my heart skipped a beat. (Y/n)-senpai was just too cute!

It was hard not to laugh!

*******

*Your POV*

I let my hands drop to its sides and cast Len a clueless expression. From the living room came the other two voices, Rin's and Miku's.

"Huh? What's up with Len?"

"Dunno, probably an aftereffect from eating all those bananas. He always had a screw loose anyway." (A/N: man Rin you're horrible... =_=)

After Len had finally regained himself, he smiled at me. His smile made my thoughts stop short and I blinked twice at him in bewilderment.

"I didn't know Senpai watches anime too! This is just too funny!"

"Sh-Shut up! That anime was really really sad!"

I yelled at him and lightly boxed his arm. There goes my mask, revealing a crimson blush on my face. Len laughed a little more and man he looked so happy. He flashed me a brilliant smile.

"You know Senpai, it's the first time you show such a huge reaction like that. It's rather refreshing seeing Senpai being open like this, you know."

My mask, it was gone! Now I'm totally exposed! I tried to put up an indifferent look once more, but right after my outburst it wasn't that simple.

"It-It's not that big of a deal..."

I swear, I just wanted to melt away at that moment. Luckily Miku and Rin came in for my rescue... or were they? Rin squealed as she squeezed me in a hug.

"(Y/n)-senpai you cried because of that? That's so CUTTEEE!"

"Soooo~ how was it?"

I flashed Miku a cold glare, but she only laughed in response. After everyone had cleared out from the kitchen, Miku whispered into my ear.

"You know, you can always ask me for love advice (y/n)-chan~"

She winked at me and skipped away to join the Kagamine twins. My jaw dropped in realization.

She knows! Miku knows I'm in love with Len!

******

*Len's POV*

I helped with washing the cups while the other three were busy playing cards. My thoughts traveled back to earlier that day, where I had witnessed Senpai without being indifferent.

As expected she really, really was cute. That slightly furious look... that flushed look... that confused look... I felt as if I had seen so many other sides of Senpai that was never shown in public before.

How many more was she still keeping to herself? I smiled to myself. Maybe I have a chance at getting closer to Senpai after all.

"Won't it be nice if I can stay here a little longer at Senpai's house..."

A/N: Then let's make that happen!!! :D

"?! Who's that?!"

Suddenly there was a heavy downpour outside. I stared outside in disbelief. Just seconds before it was sunny then how...? Anyways, who the hell was that?! Out of nowhere, Rin came intruding into the dining room.

"Bad news Len! Looks like we can't go home, it's raining too heavily outside!"

Miku then popped in her head to check on the twins. She didn't look bothered in the least; she looked rather pleased somehow...?

"How about we have a sleepover then? Tomorrow's Sunday and (y/n)-chan's parents are out, so we can have fun all day! (Y/n)-chan what do you think? Can we have a sleepover???"

Senpai said nothing but she nodded. I could have sworn she glanced at me for a split second before casting her sights downwards with tinted cheeks, or maybe it was just my false hopes again. Miku looked overly thrilled and hugged Senpai tightly. That makes two of those people whom I really envy.

"Yay~! Hey hey hey let's play a game! Let's play hide and seek!"

Rin and I shared identical 'are you joking' expressions when Miku raised her finger.

"But there's a little twist! We're playing this in total darkness!"

All three of us gave Miku a shocked expression. With the skies outside looking quite dark already, if the lights were turned off as well...

It would be a pitch black darkness. The first to respond was Senpai, who seemed to look rather worried in contrast to the enthusiastic Miku.

"Isn't that a little dangerous? We might crash into things and all."

"What's a game without some risks? C'mon (y/n)-chan let's play! Let's play let's play let's play let's play-"

"I get it! Fine we will play the game."

Maybe I was just imagining this, but Senpai looked more appalled to the idea than enthusiastic.

With a tinge of fear.

A/N: MENMAAAA!!!! (TAT) I cried a river 'cause of that anime! Anyways, picture credits goes to owner/artist~ :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 114 3
Y/n was adopted at a young age by Kisaki and used as a pawn, she resembles someone who's quite familiar to Mikey. She has quite the past and perhaps...
676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
17.2K 427 21
Sequel to Wait For It. Pippa's struggles as a single parent and coping with the loss of her fiancΓ© Steven. Lin sees her struggles and attempts to...
3K 77 5
hello there! author smols is back! this is just an idea since I haven't seen najimi attracted to female readers so I decided to cut everyone some sla...