Flowery Future [Kakashixreade...

Von dazzlinglydaze

Nara Shikamuri, The Eldest daughter of Nara Shikaku and Nara Yoshino. A skillful anbu, the Third Hokage gave... Mehr

A/N
Chapter 1: HOME
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3: SENSEI OF MY BROTHER
Chapter 4: GIRL FRIEND
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: HIM

A/N

30 1 0
Von dazzlinglydaze

Hello, it's been a year since i last posted a chapter? (if I still have reader) Lol. I actually forgot the password of this Wattpad account of mine and I kinda forget the flow of the story *cries in anime* so uhm... I think I have to read this story again and remember the plot? cuz my notes where I wrote this is now gone... So, yeah. It will take me some time but I'll update as soon as possible.

To my reader out there! *point you* (if there is) thank you for staying and I hope you enjoy the next chapters that I will be posting.

Stay safe and healthy!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
183K 9.8K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
165K 6K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
412K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...