All he said is Yes!! (Complet...

By FlowerVine98

She wants to live her life to fullest. So he? Maybe not like her level. She don't want any commitment. So he... More

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 34

1.6K 140 17
By FlowerVine98

Manjusha Pov:

He is my cupcake. My cupcake.

"Mithran, you are my cupcake" i says while cryingingly.

I wiped my tears.

And again i started to read the diary.

"She is my butterfly. My butterfly. She is very small, she visited the orphanage today. As Its her birthday, she gave everyone a cake. I couldn't able to stand in the line because of the beatings, so i was sitting on the corner and looking at the other children, who is having their cake happily. After sometime, that small girl walked towards me and gave me the cake but this cake is different from other children having, it is a cupcake with so much nuts on the above. "Happ... H. Happy birthday" i says to her. She cheekily smiled and unwrapped the side cover with her small fingers and showed me before my lips. She singed me to eat it. With that i bited a small piece. She asked me how is it?. I told her it is soo good. She smiled and aksed me what ismy name. "i stopped.

" Before you say your name, i named you as a cupcake. " i murmurs with a laugh by remembering.

" My cupcake. " i says.

I still remember those incidents.

" She named me as cupcake. Cute right. Am her cupcake. " i read the last line and then flipped to next pge.

" I thought she wont be visiting thereafter, but i was lroved wrong. She started to visit the orphanage evetyday directly from her school. She used to bring lots of snacks to me. " i laughed while reading.

"Because of this most of the children from the orphanage fight with me especially the bigger brothers. That how she can buy only for me. Even sometime they used to call me as cupcake in a teasing way. What not even they called me as gay just because i hang out with her, which i never aware what it meant. "

" Life was not easy as a orphan, but with having her it become happiness. I was a outcast kid before meeting her. I usually wont talk with anyone. But after meeting her i was kept talking, naah am kept answerig her endless question or else she will cry. "

I kept flipping each and every pages, by just proofreading. Each and every page has our moments. The moment i bought a ice cream to him, the moment where i took him out of the orphanage after my admant behaviour. It is always my driver who tag along with me as my mom was bed ritten. The painful time i got ridden by spending some time with him. He is like a escaoe to me. As doctor wont allow me to beside my mom, as they usually kept giving her a treatment.

I stopped on a page and read the content.

"She becomes something to me which i couldn't dissipate. I know she is very small girl even am small boy. But i feel something as if connected with her. She always make me to lie on her lap. Its like, the person got something which he earned for his whole life. In my life it is Affection.
I still remember how she came to me one day and said something which i never thought off. "My mom told me that i can only have you with me for life long by only marrying each other. So, Will you marry me? " is her words." I stopped reading and laughed.

I still remember it.

Flashback:

"Maa, maa" i calls her who is lying on the bed with so much of tubes were connected to her body.

"Yes sweety" she slowly says to me.

"I want to hvae a cupcake with me forever maa. What i need to do?" i asked her.

"You can tell to murthy uncle sweety, he will buy it for you from your favourite shop." mom says.

"Amma no no not that cupcake mumma. Am talking about my cupcake, the one i named mumma that boy. I want to have him with me forever."

"Oh is it so, then can we adopt him?" she sked me.

"What means ad.. Ad... O.. Adopt maa?" i asked her.

"Means how can i tell you?. Means that can we have him as your bigger brother?"

"So he will be with me forever?" i asks her innocently

"Yes baby girl"

"But mumma i havent seen your brother or sister around you. Why maa?"

"Because i got married right?. So you cant with them because even they would get married and eventually have their own family. So by this the priority will get changed baby."

"Then i will have him as like you have appa, maa. "

She laughed.

"What i nedd to do to have my cupcake like you have appa?"

"You need to get married to him then.".

"Then i will marry him and have him with me forever." i says and runned out of the room after kissing her forehead.

        - - - - - Flashback Ends - - - - -

"I named her as butterfly. Those 8 months are the best lifetime in my life. Now am in my home, i dont know where my butterfly is, i dont know her real name because she never told me. Even she doesn't know my real name. That his cupcake name is Mithran. All am having now is a gratitude towards her. She is something, who proved me the world outside is still having a innocence like her. There is a hope to live a life. I left orphanage as I was beaten to death, beacuse i seen the other side of the orphanage where they were doing some nasty job with the girl children who are above 15. And i was caught, they thought that i would open my mouth. So they chased me and beaten to death. All i did was reported this with higher officials, which really triggered those cowards who are nothing but the workers in the orphanage. One day they kidnapped me, and tried to kill me as i was the reason for their lost job. Thats when i runned out of the kidnaped place with holding this diary, and ranned into a car. Thats where i met my new parents. The sweet and humblle human being they took me to their home which is now my home too. And am their son, and they are my parents. I have a preants now.

Thanks for everything that you did to me, my butterfly. I just hope that i would get a chance to meet you butterfly.

Yours,
Cupcake!!

"You was abused. You was beaten to death. Am sorry cupcake i was nit with you." i cried while hugging the diary.

After sometime I laughed. I laughed like maniac and kissed the diary. As my cupcake is with me.

"My cupcake. I searched everywhere for you once my mom died. But nervethless i couldnt find you. I thought you too betrayed me, but in reality you were trying to safegaurd yourself cupcake. Am sorry many times i scolded you. Eventually i forgot you, but now you are here as my husband like i said that day. Oh my god, what i did to my cupcake. "i says and lied on fhe bed and hugged the small diary.

" Do you know whether am your butterfly mithran?. Do you? "

I checked the diary only to see the empty pages there after. Nothing more.

My happiness doesnt have any boundaries. I dont know why i really had those craziness with him in my small age. Maybe its because he is the kid who heard my non sense talks. Maybe its because he was the silent kid. Maybe beacuse he is the one who i saved. Maybe its because he is like me, the outcast. But he is my outcast now.

________

The next day:

Mithran pov:

"Good morning" she told to me.

I dont know what happened to her, but quite some days she is behaving weirdly. Like this hvaing a proper conversation with me.

"Good mo.. Morning." i says to her.

She nods at me.

"Would you drop me in college?" she asks me.

"What happned to your bike?" i asks her while serving her the breakfast.

"My bike.... It... Ahh yeah actually i have... My brake is not working properly thats why." she says.

I nods at her.

"Don't you have your breakfast?"

"I wont be having my brea..." before i complete she just garbbed my hand and made me to sit on the chair.

"Have your breakfast properly." she says to me.

"I stopped having i..."

"I dont care, you are going to have your food properly from now onwards." she syas.

"Common eat, or else i will call your mom. Do you want any lecture from her?" she asks me.

I nods as no and started to have mine.

"Am not sure whether i will be able to pick you up evening. I have so much wor..."

"I know you will find a way to pick me up. Am getting late now, so you will you start the bike?" she asks me.

I sighed.

What has gotten into herself?

It feels good in one side but at the same time am just worried whether she has any other plan in her mind. Because she will act good only if she has any other plan in her mind.

I sighed and strated the bike.

"Bye" she says while getting down from the bike. Its new.

I nods at her.

_______

Manjusha pov:

"You are looking happy, manju. What is it may i know it?" kabir asked me.

"Mm, nothing much. Its just i think i love mithran. " i says to him while opening my notebook.

"What really?" he shout.

"Kabir out now" came a professor voice.

"Shit" kabir says and walked out of the classroom.

My phone pinged to which everyone turned to my side, i forget to put in silent mode.

"Manjusha out now"

"Fuck you kabir." i murmurs as its his messages.

"Sure" with that i grabbed my note books and walked out of the class room to the cafe obviously.

"Manju, tell me."

"What to tell kabir?"

"Are you really love him or it is some plan or something?"

"Am really love him."

"Why sudden may i know the reason?"

"He is my cupcake. " i says to which he shockedly looked at me.

"Really?"

I nods at him.

"Oh my god manju, you meant the one who you wanted to keep with you forever, so the only way you found was marrriage when you was at 5?"

I nods at him again.

"Fuck" he shouts and laughed again. He just hugged me.

Then i told him how i found his diary which i bought for him.

"Oh my god. You really married the man who you wanted once."

"Does maama knows that you are his butterfly?"

"I don't know"

"Maybe he knows or maybe he doesnt."

"Didnt you asked him or told him about it?"

"No, i wont."

"Why not?"

"I want him to love me for me, for this Manjusha. Not for his butterfly. If its for butterfly means it would be like he is obliged to love me."

"But what if he is already knows you?."

"Its fine, still he didnt told me that he loves me."

"Manju you are confusing me. You are loving him now since he is your cupcaje right. The same way if he knoes that you are his butterfly definitely he will love you manju. "

"No i didnt loved him since he is my cupcake. I already started to love but it took these many days to accept that i love him. Thats it. I love him. But i want him to love me as his manjusha, as his little puff. Because am not that small cute, innocent kid anymore kabir. Am not she, she died the moment her mom died. Am different, am differnt now. "

He sighed.

________

" Manjusha are you waiting for your maama? " priya asked me.

" Yes"i says to her.

"If you want i can drop you, as he will be late." she says to me.

I narrowed my eyes. Who the heck is she is thinking?.

"What do you meant by that he will be late today?. How do you know? '

"I just messaged him, he just informed me back that he will be late as some higher official came it seems." she says.

"Do you want a lift?" she asks me.

"No fine, Thanks." i says and tried to call him. But all i heard his the siwtched off tone.

' Might be she is telling lie. Why my mithran is going to inform her but not to me.'

I kept wiating for him for more than an hour. But sadly he didnt arrived nor he picked my phone.

Author's Note:

How was the chapter?

Please do comment ❤️

Love yourself ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 65
People seem to like her own personality, and how much she was sweet often times, although she does not understand people sometimes, it was hard for h...
390 46 30
He just rolls his eyes "keep rolling them you might find a brain in there "she says "you don't even have one "he says. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ D...
40.4K 1.5K 62
"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny...
149 0 61
A girl who doesn't let anyone in. A guy who lives every day for himself. An inexplicable attraction. Hi all! Some of the topics touched on in this s...