Notice Me SENPAI!!! (Kagamine...

Oleh ShizukaAoi

He loves his senpai but she doesn't seem to notice him! She loves her kouhai but she has too much of a poker... Lebih Banyak

Closing Distance
Unexplainable Feelings
Fire Flower
(Omake!) Picture Perfect

Senpai and I

11.2K 272 595
Oleh ShizukaAoi

"Kagamine Len."

The blonde-haired boy winced upon hearing his name being called. The owner of that sharp voice was his homeroom teacher, whose pokerface was unreadable. He got up and headed to the front of the class. The teacher gave him his paper while sighing. He peered open one cerulean eye tentatively at the paper in his hands. He got a 58 for Chemistry. Oh well. The teacher shook his head lightly at Len.

"Your other subjects are relatively okay, but you seem to be nearly failing Chemistry. Do make more effort on this subject, okay?"

He nodded and went back to his seat while sighing deeply. His grades this time were a little below average and if he wasn't careful, he might have to attend the extra classes after school. Beside him, Rin was trying to get his attention.

"Len~ Len!"

"?! Oh Rin sorry, what were you talking about?"

Rin placed her hands on her hips. She often looked displeased with him, hence the nickname 'Daughter of Evil'. She waved about her paper which had red circles on it.

"I was saying that we have to do something about our grades! At this rate I'll never graduate!"

Oh right, Rin was way worse than him. Secretly, Len felt a little better about himself.

"So what do you suggest we should do? You know we're completely hopeless without a tutor right?"

Rin's eyes rounded.

"A tutor? THAT'S IT!!! Let's get (y/n)-senpai to teach us! She's one of the prodigies in our school right?!"

Len blushed at the mere mention of her name. She was after all, his biggest crush.

"(Y-y/n)-senpai?! Won't she be too busy to help us?"

"We don't know that for sure don't we? Let's go and ask her!"

Without another word, Rin dragged Len to the class next door. Their class was just beside the senior classes, and by coincidence their closest friend was in the class next to theirs. Eyes followed them as they entered the class. Len gulped as they approached a single girl reading a novel. She often looked like an emotionless doll and cold, but it somehow Rin and her were quite close. Her (e/c) orbs shifted from the book to them. Len averted his eyes with a light glow on his face. Everything about her seemed so elegant, including her voice. It was like music to his ears.

"? Rin-chan is there something you need from me?"

"Senpai~! I was wondering if Senpai is free to tutor both Len and I, is that possible?"

She stowed the book away into her bag while Rin looked ecstatic.

"Sure, I'm often free after school. When do you want to have it?"

"Every Tuesdays and Thursdays, in fact since it's Tuesday today can we come over to your house today?"

Len glanced a cautious look at Rin and Senpai. Does Rin know that she might be disturbing Senpai a little too much? What if Senpai actually felt bothered by the both of them? Even if she did feel bothered, Len wouldn't know because (y/n)-senpai always looked bored or cold. It often took either Miku or Rin to be able to read Senpai's mood, but not him. Senpai slung her bag over her shoulder and the two followed her out of the class.

"Sure, come along then, my parents are away on a business trip anyways so it's a little lonely."

Rin grinned and hopped along next to Senpai.

"Aww~ Senpai is so lonely, let Rin-chan cheer you up with a hug!"

"No."

"C'mon Senpai!"

"... Suit yourself."

"Yay~! I love you Senpai!"

Rin latched herself onto (y/n)'s arm and happily hopped away while Len followed from behind. Honestly, Len really envied Rin and could do nothing but wish that someday, someday Senpai would notice him. She might see him as an adorable kouhai for now, but he will definitely change that!

Will Senpai ever notice him?

******

*Your POV*

I usually ignored people normally for two reasons. Firstly, because they were unimportant or being annoying (Rin and Miku are exceptions). Secondly, because of the fact that I may actually liked that person too much.

That was the situation between Len and I. I already have the problem of appearing indifferent or cold, and adding Len to the mix was just not helping me. Even if I don't show it on my face, my heart beats fast every time I see him. Yet, I was pretty sure Len only saw me as some class idol like the rest of my classmates. That was how I became a loner in a class, just because they dare not try to get close to me in fear of me turning their offer down. Actually, I really want to make friends. So far, the only ones I can call my friends are my cousin Kaito, Rin, Miku and Len.

I unlocked the door to my house and gestured them to come in. I liked my house neat and tidy, so my house was always welcoming for fellow guests. We headed to the living room and I chucked my bag onto the couch. I turned towards the Kagamine twins, who put their bags against the coffee table and sat down neatly on the carpet.

"Can I get you two anything to drink?"

"I'll have orange juice~!"

"Um... some green tea would be fine..."

I nodded and got the drinks ready. By the time I entered the living room, I saw the twins revising seriously in the living room. I smiled a little to myself. They reminded me of the time when Kaito and I were trying to beat each other in a History exam and we ended up getting the same marks. I placed the drinks onto the coffee table. Rin's eyes sparkled as soon as she saw me.

"(Y/n)-senpai! (Y/n)-senpai! Over here! I need your help! Hey Len move over there a little I want Senpai to sit here!"

I sat at where Rin asked me to, which was right in between the two Kagamines. Oh crap, L-Len's right beside me...

"Senpai?"

"Rin, for this question you need to change this value first before you can apply the formula..."

"Oh I see! Thanks Senpai!"

Rin happily hummed a simple tune as she continued her work. A tug on my sleeve told me that the other twin was having problems. I turned around and paused. L-Len's a little too cl-close...

"... S-Senpai uhh can you show me how to do this question?"

"Oh yeah sure... let's see."

The fluttering feeling intensified. Suddenly, I lost my tongue. Who knew sitting next to Len could be this difficult?

"Senpai?"

I jumped a little and turned to face Len. Only three centimeters of air separated his face and mine. Wow, his eyes... his hair... was he always this... handsome? Instinctively I pulled away and darted my eyes back to the question.

"Th-That... you need to... separate the equation into two. Once you've found the volume of acid used only then you can use that formula..."

"Oh I see..."

I glanced back at the blonde-haired boy beside me. His bangs covered his face, but I was sure he was focusing on his revision. Did he really not notice my awkward behavior earlier? Was my indifferent facade this powerful? I looked down and bit my lip. How could I express my feelings for him if I'm always going to be this cold?

Will my kouhai ever notice me?

******

*Len's POV*

"Thanks (y/n)-senpai! I feel like I've learned a lot from you already!"

"Be sure to not mess that part up, it's easy to get that confused."

"Okay! Bye Senpai~!"

"See you tomorrow, Senpai..."

Rin and I left Senpai's house at about 5 in the evening, spending a total of 4 hours straight over there. Almost too soon I missed Senpai already, she was so different from all those other girls. I sighed to myself. Getting Senpai to notice me was really hard, she barely showed any attention to me thanks to Rin yelling for help every few seconds.

Except maybe that one time where our faces were too close. Time had stopped for me then as I absorbed every detail of her face. Her fair skin, her mesmerizing eyes and soft cherry lips... I could have kissed her if only she'd let me! Sadly, she pulled away before I did and our study session resumed. It was as if nothing had happened after that.

Does Senpai really not feel anything for me?

"Hoi Len! We're home already!"

I jolted and blinked about at my surroundings. Somehow or rather, I ended up back in the living room of my house. Rin looked a little mad as she slumped onto the couch.

"Seriously Len, you should pay attention to your surroundings! Are you daydreaming about (y/n)-senpai again?"

Rin hit the bulls-eye, causing me to go very red.

"Wha-Wha... How?!"

Rin smirked at me in triumph.

"We're twins, of course I can tell! You've liked her since like what, ever since we met her? Why don't you confess to her already?"

"C-C-Confess?! Th-That's impossible!!! Senpai probably see me as a little brother or something!"

"Grow some balls Len! How can you be so sure? At least give it a try!"

She must be joking, I can't do that! Senpai will think I'm crazy!

"Then Rin! As Senpai's closest friend, what does Senpai think about me?"

Rin gave me a flick on the forehead instead, which caused me to pull away in pain. She gave me a devilish grin as she headed upstairs to her room.

"Even if I do know, I won't tell you. Figure that out yourself Len!"

Rin surely knew something, but before I could ask her she had disappeared into her room. I entered mine and flopped onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling. Senpai's face was on my mind, and I couldn't help but blush. I whispered in a barely audible voice.

"Senpai... I really want to know what do you think of me. Am I just a kouhai to you, or something else?"

Somewhere in a house in the same neighborhood, a (h/c)-haired girl was facing the same problems. She hugged her pillow with tinted cheeks.

"Len-kun... I really want to know what do you think of me. Am I really just a senpai to you and nothing more?"

A/N: Yes you are the senpai not Len! :D Because I wasn't satisfied with the other Len X Reader story I made, I decided to make another one! Also, thanks to Pewdiepie for the 'Notice Me Senpai' thing hahaha xD Picture credits goes to artist/owner by the way~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3K 77 5
hello there! author smols is back! this is just an idea since I haven't seen najimi attracted to female readers so I decided to cut everyone some sla...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
130K 3.9K 20
Yn Kambe is the younger sister of daisuke kambe however what will happen if the rich girl encounters toman
624K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...