The Dark Pheonix

By bluesmeraldos1310

& Pheonix needs to be burned again and again in the fire of blood and Vengeance. Sequel to 'The Vengeance.' More

Intro.
Author's Note
SNEAK PEAK: Shadow of the Dark Clouds.
The Past crawls back
Worries
Uncertainty
Half Truth
Chaos in Heaven
Silence that Hurts.
Let's Forget Today.
Let it burn again.
House Of Cards(1)
Lie
Is it true?
Hope
Summertime Sadness
Blood, Sweat & Tears
Flashback
We are Together
Puzzle(1)
Interlude
Run
"Burn Me"
Friend of a Enemy
Standing Next to You
Back to Milan
Things make Sense
Interlude Dawn
Maybe If I was There for You
Come back to Me
Reunion
Heaven & Back
Good to be back
This wasn't supposed to be!
Sneak Peak: Life is a Circle
Timeless

House of Cards(2)

49 5 34
By bluesmeraldos1310

(major heart break alert)
(Long chapter ahead)

The doorbell rang.

Jimin felt a bit irritated. It's been nearly three days he is at his apartment. He actually went out a bit last evening.
He had a quick job to do, specially to meet someone. But then he is at home again.

He has checked his phone multiple times hoping to see specific someone's text.
It's not there.
He is still hurt, he is still trying to think more positively. But this time he wants Yoongi to reach out.
Cause to Jimin, what he did is actually unacceptable. He spied on him, he send his DNA sample for matching without asking him anything at first place. He felt bad, hurt.

But from yesterday it's not just Yoongi he is thinking about, as the fever gradually passed his mind is moving with the words Alex spoke.
A month, he has just a month. And some days of it is already gone. It's very less, very less for him. He needs to do something absolutely sooner. He doesn't trust them to be exact.
By now he has a plan, to be honest it's a bit harsh, bit brutal
but that's what he needs to do.

Jungkook has the passkey, why he brothers him too much or maybe it's something else. He still has a bit weakness after the fever, voice still a bit hoarse.
He pulls himself through the room and opened the door. He froze for a second. He wasn't expecting this specific person.

"Yoongi..." He spoke nearly like a whisper.

"Can I come in??" Yoongi asked a bit desparately.
Jimin moves to the side allowing him to enter and closed the door behind.
A part of him feels happy, a smile was nearly coming to his face when Yoongi decided to break his little bubble of happiness.

"You need to stop, Jimin....." Yoongi snapped, voice edging in anger. Jimin's eyes zeroes on his back.

And Jimin finds taking himself back, going back to something he was before, before meeting Yoongi, before he loved Yoongi, before he was his siren. He was something else, someone else.

Angel of Death.

He walks through the room and sits on the sofa nonchalantly.
"Care to tell me what you are talking about??" He doesn't even spare a glance to Yoongi, to be honest he has withdrawn himself, build his walls enough high again so that Yoongi can't crumble them down, so that he can't cross his heart.

"What I am talking about??? You are on a killing spree??? Stop this! All at once." He demands.

"I think we already had a conversation on this???" Jimin shruggs carelessly with a little sigh.

"And you already killed two more people!!????" Yoongi says bluntly in his anger.

Two more people?? Jimin thinks.
No that he didn't do. He didn't kill anyone after that phase. And he is so fucking ill to kill anyone now.

"And how do you know???" He looks at Yoongi sharply questioning his accusation.

"Again??????? Again???? Those two people have gone missing just like before. And I know soon we would find them dead.
& I know who did that!????" He looks at Jimin, throwing daggers at him.

Two people gone missing? From Black diamonds?? Suddenly??? Who?? And why????

"& Again you have the audacity to lie on my face, Jimin????????
Stop for fuck's sake." His voice gets a bit higher by the end.

Jimin snaps at him looking at him straight as he is remained seated.
"And you can stop being judgemental with me. For once!!!!!!!"

"Judgemental?? Me????" Yoongi points at himself.

"Yes!!! Judgemental!!! you!?!!
The way you have already decided every people goes missing out there is cause of me. As if I have the job of killing everyone.
Sorry but being a grim reaper is too hectic I can't do that."

"Lies, lies & lies........... Please stop all this before things goes out of my hand!???"

"I don't care anything anymore Yoongi. I just don't." He shruggs.

"Yes absolutely. I can feel that." Yoongi grabs his curls falling over his eyes clutching them in his palms as he speaks,
"The way you killed Kim Seong Cheol without a second thought. Without even thinking that your revenge can turn our life, sorry my life upside down.
Do you even care about me????"

"Yoongi....." Jimin warns.

"What I will say to Seokjin Hyung, that Jimin has killed your father????? What I will say to Taehyung?????"

"I am fucking alive to bear the consequences of what I did... You don't need to...." Venoms threatening to get out of him.

"Yes I don't need to but I have to.." Yoongi takes a deep breath turning on his heels to face away, hands over his face, rubbing his eyes irritated.

Jimin nods and a smile comes to his face.
Sad one.
Dark one.

"You regret me?????" He asks as he lights a ciggerate with help of pheonix lighter, voice firm as he asks Yoongi the question.
The click of the metal lighter a bit too louder in the silence of the room.

"Jimin......." Yoongi warns.

"So you regret it." He nods to himself, chuckling as he takes a puff of the smoke, carelessly breathing it out.

"Don't force words on my mouth which I didn't tell." He speaks through gritted teeth.
He is frustrated, irritated.
Jimin is being too much illogical by now.
He can't bear it.

Jimin laughs so heartily Yoongi knows things are absolutely not okay.
"I am just reading you out Min Yoongi." He replied smugly.

"Just stop it, Jimin. Just stop this madness of yours before......"

"Stop my madness before????" He takes another puff, eyes trained on Yoongi waiting to hear the next words.

It amused him.
Jimin doesn't even seem sad, or broken or anything like that.
He is too cold, just like the depths of the ocean.
Does his warmth was Yoongi's own illusion?
Those people, the people he killed, they worked for him, put their line in danger for him.
Yoongi owes them this. He needs to protect them. That's his responsibility.
And this man, the man he loved, the man he loves is drenched in blood of them.
Killing them meaninglessly for revenge.

When did Jimin became so venomous, so vengeful???

But it's his fucking responsibility, the responsibility comes with shedding blood.
That's what he has learnt from his father and he will fulfill them at any cost.

"Before we are at eachother's throat!!!" Yoongi speaks out looking straight at him, his voice didn't falter, it remained firm.

"So you came to threaten me!??!!"
Jimin stands up, walking until he is inches apart from Yoongi, eyes darting in challenge as he suggests.

They are so close.
Yet their worlds are light-years apart.

"Don't make me do it.
Don't make me do it, Jimin." Yoongi retorts in cold anger.

"So you are ready to kill me just because I killed some one??" He chuckles.

"Not someone!????? Jimin!!!!!
They are my people, people who works for me.
People who put the life on the line for me. And you are on a killing spree, killing them. I owe them this. I owe them this as a minimal.
You need to fucking understand this"

"So you are opting to kill me to save your people. This is it.
Isn't????" Jimin remained there, close, close to him. His lips curled on the corner as he asked this in a whisper.
There is a underlying challenge in Jimin's words, as if trying to lure Yoongi into something.

"Jimin!!!!" Yoongi's eyes are shut close, taking a deep breath, inhaling his scent.
The man drinks coffee less than Yoongi but his coffee liquor smell is Yoongi's favourite.
He missed this. But right now that exact scent is hurting him.

"I hoped something better from you. But I guess this works too." He smiles as he moves a little back, taking a puff again.

Am I not your people, Yoongi???
Am I not important to you???
Even for once have you tried to know the exact reason???
Just for once??? You were just decided it's revenge and you are firm on your beliefs.
For once if you have looked in my eyes properly, you would have seen the amount of pain laying there.
Our trust was so weak??? Have we ever trusted each other???
Does that matter anymore??

Jimin could have tell him right there, what was the reason.
But he has lost his mood, lost that heart to tell him anything about it anymore. The thread that held them together is somehow burning.
& Jimin will let it burn now. He doesn't have the heart to save it anymore. He is tired, broken.
He would have understand it much before that, Min Yoongi will never be able to accept him. He is way too bloody and evil to be ever accepted and loved.
If Yoongi have the courage to hold a knife against him, Jimin can do this too.
Actually he can do better than Min Yoongi himself.

"I am not going to stop. Whatever I am doing I am not going to stop. Let me remind you that." Jimin speaks, now standing a bit away.

"Jimin, For god's sake..,..."

"Yoongi..... I said you what I mean."

"Do you ever loved me????
Or everything was a bloody revenge!??You stayed with me for the perfect time to pull the trigger??"

"If that's what makes you happy!!!!" He tilts his head to the side, lips forming a smirk.

The pair doesn't need knives to make each other bleed.

"Jimin dont.... don't do that....."

"Then don't let me do that, Yoongi.
Don't make me do something that both of us don't want."

"But you are doing this already....." The voice sounded nearly broken.

"I can't help it. I already told you.." Jimin turns on his heels with his back at Yoongi as he speaks. He can't let him see his rough edges, his broken side.

This hurts him. He is burning their heaven. But he is burning their broken heaven.
It's needed.

"Does the revenge is more important than me!???" He demands.

"Yoongi....." He mumbles.

"Ohh I should have understood. You are born for revenge, you don't know anything else except revenge." Yoongi chuckles, head thrown back in frustration as he looks at the ceiling.
He himself is too much hurt.
Jimin is way too cold. He can't even imagine this.

"Yess!! I was born for revenge, for blood. You knew it. You chose me knowing that and you are complaining..." Jimin snaps at him again turning his head at him, emotions threatening to spill out of him.

"I am not complaining..." Yoongi snaps back.

"Then what you are doing.... Threatening me!???
You know what Yoongi??? The audacity you have to threaten me standing in my own house it's my own gift to you." Jimin walks upto him as he speaks, standing merely inches apart, chin held high. Eyes looking into Yoongi's soul as if trying to burn him down.

"Oh so you think I can't kill you!???" Yoongi chuckles.

"Wanna try!???" Jimin challenges.

Yoongi could see the endless darkness in them, in his eyes. There is no fear, no guilt, not the slightest of hesitation as he put the words.
A chill runs through Yoongi, he shuddered under his gaze that pierce through his soul.

Is it the exact person he felt in love with??
The exact person who giggled under the sun and snuggled into his arms.
Is it the same person??? But he is not weak. If daggers are thrown at him Min Yoongi will definitely sharpen his blades.

Jimin felt like the same pain he used to feel for years, everytime he used to hurt himself, pierce himself. But the only difference this time was, there wasn't any knife, just some words.
He felt like he is bleeding again.

Just then the door clicked open, two figures walked in.
Jimin took a deep breath before moving away from Yoongi, turning so his back faces Yoongi again.
"It's better if we talk later Yoongi. We are not in our right mind now." He sighs heavily trying to hide his emotional turmoil.

"And we can't be back in our right mind if you don't stop Jimin. The revenge is over Jimin, so stop now."

Jimin moves his head to the side to look at Yoongi from the corner of his eyes.
"I will not....."

Yoongi notices Taehyung has walked into the living with Jungkook.

"Does you even have a conscience Jimin???? A fucking conscience???? Cause if I was you I can't face my best friend!!!!"

"No I don't have a conscience. My conscience is fucking dark. Happy???!"

"I knew it."
And then Yoongi was gone like a storm.

Jimin remained there, eyes closed trying to understand what just happened.
The room felt too much silent, silence that suffocates Jimin.
Some minutes and he went to his room shutting it close again.

Taehyung and Jungkook remained there, not understanding what exactly happened just minutes ago!

Two more days passed, Jungkook and Taehyung has hardly seen Jimin. Either he is in his room or he is out somewhere.
Jungkook tried to talk to him multiple times but Jimin didn't give him any chance, not a single one.
This morning Taehyung just reached and Jungkook asked him to have some breakfast.
He knocked on Jimin's door too.
"Hyung!!? Have breakfast please." But no answer came.

Jungkook joined Taehyung silently, worry prominent on his face.

"Did he still!!??!" Taehyung asks hesitantly.

"Yes, inside his room all the time or he is away somewhere. Not at office though. Sometimes he is at Pheonix. Everytime I asked him to eat with me he avoids."

Taehyung takes a deep breath,
"He needs to talk."

"I know. But this scares me." Jungkook mumbles.

"What????" Taehyung asks worriedly.

"Hyung...Being this way. It's been years I have seen him this way. It's been so long and I never wanted to see him this way again."

"I know!! He is being closed off...." Taehyung sighs as he shakes his head.

"Not just closed off. It's not just closed off." Jungkook runs his hands through his hair, rubbing his temples afterward.
He pauses for a second and speaks again,
"I know him for years. And everytime things that come after this are never good. I don't want him to get hurt again. He had enough."

"But do you know what exactly happened between him & Yoongi Hyung???"

"No I don't. I just know he came back that day of funeral and had fever. He is staying here from then. And before that weeks ago Yoongi Hyung once asked me if he is okay??? That's it. And that day what you and me saw."

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows as if trying to connect the dots.

Just then, Jimin walks out of his room dressed up to go outside.

"Hyung, are you going somewhere???" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah. I have some things to do. I will be late. Don't wait for me."

"Atleast have some breakfast...,"

"I will be late. You guys have fun." He presses a small smile, fake one and turns towards the door.

"Jimin..." Another voice speaks this time.

Jimin stops in his tracks but not turning.

"You need to talk...." Taehyung's voice is form as he gets up from his seat, arms folded on his front and eyes darting at Jimin's droopy shoulders.

"About what???" He asks flatly.

"About what's happening with you!?"

"Teas about my falling apart relationship????" He chuckles flatly.

"Jimin!???????"

"Taehyung, please." He pleads voice going softer, he turns to face his best friend now.
"Maybe I will tell you. But later. Not now. I have things to do and I can't tell those now." He moves gaze quickly away from Taehyung's own. He doesn't want to let his best friend know anything for now.

"Okay!!!" Taehyung agrees as he walks up to Jimin, squeezes his shoulders lightly.

"Also, I would like you two to stay out of it for now. I just don't want you guys to get tangled in it. It's me and him and let us do this." He meets Taehyung's gaze this time asking for his understanding.
Taehyung's eyes narrows at him for a second. After a moment he replied,
"Okay!!!"

Jimin looks back at him again with small fake smile.
"Bye for now."

"Yeah bye. Take care."

"Yeah."
With that Jimin left the apartment.

That day evening, Jimin is seated in a posh bar in Seoul waiting for someone. Soon a person comes, a familiar figure for him, sits beside him.
"Thanks for coming urgently." Jimin speaks first swirling his drink.

"Anything for you, Jimin."

Jimin smiles a bit, smile that doesn't reach his eyes.
"It still feels odd, you helping me." He replies, lips tilted upwards on one side.

"For me too, but you helped me selflessly where you could have just killed me then and there."

Jimin sighs as he takes a sip of his drink,
"I didn't have any reason to kill you."

The person looks straight at him in surprise,
"You had plenty, Jimin. Now tell me what is it???"

"The thing I am going to ask is a bit hard but I think it's easy for you to accomplish." He looks straight at the man beside him.

The person nods,
"Yeah tell me."

"I would be away for some time. I want you to keep an eye on everyone here. Not to separately mention that you need ensure they are safe. And if somehow you sense a bigger danger you need to inform..."

"You????"

"Not exactly!!"

"Then????"

"I will give you the contacts. You need to be discreet. Also......"

"Also????"

"No one here should know about this. Whatever happens you shouldn't terminate what you are doing and should not tell anyone here.
The world can turn upside down but you should not stop. I will inform you somehow when you need to stop."

"Not even Yoongi or...."

"Yes not even Yoongi or Jungkook or anyone of the Hyowon's."

"And where are you going?? Some mission???"

"I guess so."

The evening was spent that way, discussing some more details about it.
Right now, he has a plan, a plan that he needs to accomplish.

Next day morning Jimin decided to do something that's hard,
harder than killing people and being drenched in blood.
He is standing in front of Yoongi's apartment now. He knows pretty well Yoongi is not at home.
It's showing 11:00 AM in his watch.

And then with a deep sigh, he enters slowly. First he goes to their bedroom,
Sorry Yoongi's bedroom.
He slowly walks upto their shared wadrobe. His hand shook for a second.
For a moment, he flinched, turning away from the wadrobe.
He can't do this.
He can't.
But he needs to.

He walks upto to closet again. He takes another deep breath.
He takes out his clothes, his stuffs, shoving them in a bag. He tried to be as quick he could, taking everything out of their bedroom before his emotions crashes over him.
His family photoframe over the shelves, his medicines but he didn't take anything that was their shared ones. He can't dare to do it.
His eyes are getting blurred by each second but he didn't stop. He didn't break, he didn't falter. He just continued what he was doing.
He didn't have much time so he took just the essentials from his study, leaving the rest. He will probably try them other day.
He quickly packed everything, took everything out and put them in his car.

And then he went back, remained seated on the couch until Yoongi came back.

Around 7 the door clicked open, a familiar figure walked in.
At first Yoongi was a bit taken aback seeing Jimin there. But he didn't show.
He walked inside as usual and going straight into the kitchen to pour himself a glass of water avoiding Jimin.

"Yoongi...." Jimin spoke, barely above a whisper.

"Coffee???" Yoongi asked out of his habit of two years.

"No.... I want to talk about something....different." Jimin hesitates for a second.

"Yeah..."

"I don't think it's working anymore." Jimin sighs as he speaks out, his fingers clawing over his thighs, nails digging into his dark black denims.

"What???" Yoongi asks, one eyebrow raised & turned enough to look at Jimin who is not looking at him but at the wall next, skeptical about what the other is talking about.

"This.
You & me....
Us...."
The last word came like a whisper.
He slightly looks at Yoongi and with a sigh again his head hangs low.

"Jimin!!!?? That's a lame joke." Yoongi deadpanned.

"I am not joking." He replies head still hanging low, nails now digging to the point it's getting painful.

"Ohh!!! you are."
Yoongi's heart slips a beat.
No!!?! This can't be happening. This can't be. They can figure it out. But not this.

"Yoongi it's better if we part ways peacefully with each other." Jimin relaxes himself in the couch, head thrown back as he speaks.

"And cause of what???" Yoongi snaps right in the moment.

"Cause I am the monster in your world." Jimin nearly yelled at he stood up.

"Jimin...." Yoongi takes a deep breath.
"Don't be fucking dramatic, right now." Yoongi sounded frustrated.

"Yoongi atleast don't lie. You meant it by your heart. I kill people without any regret and that bothers you." He stands on the opposite side of the counter.
That hurts Yoongi!! That hurts.

"Jimin it's not like that!! It's just....." Yoongi tries to reach out, eyes going softer for a moment.
You are not understanding what you are doing. Things are going complicated. You just need to stop this madness, Jimin.
Please.

"It is like that. You have disgust for me deep inside you.
Deep, real deep. And we can't never deny the fact who I am."
It hurts to be loved for being someone else. It hurts to not be accepted. It hurts that you, Min Yoongi the person I loved is in love with just the nice part of me, the easiest and loveable part of me. If I have known this before, I would not have exposed my scars to you, my deepest wounds and fears to you.
Then it would be easier for you. And it would be easier for me.

"Jimin....."
I.... I am not disgusted at all. I love you. I love you. And I love who you are!

"Aren't you ashamed??? the heir of Min empires is in a relationship with an assassin??? Isn't it emabarassing???" Jimin chuckles, tears threatening to get out.
His insides are shattered, everything that's happening is taking a toll on him. He himself doesn't know how he is keeping himself enough sane to be going.

"Jimin......"
That exact moment, Yoongi understood Jimin is broken. He is way too broken. His own heart feels breaking at the scene infront of him.
When was the last time he has seen him like this???
The day we burnt Jae Jun's office.

"Yoongi, I really don't want to go deep in this. Let's just end on a good note and just like keep the good memories." He goes back to his blank expression again. And by now Yoongi knows it's carefully curated.

"Atleast let me speak, let me explain. You are deciding everything on your own." Yoongi presses on the statement.

"We are at eachother's throat, we can't be doing this." Jimin looks at him, for a moment Yoongi could see the pleading in his eyes. And then it's gone.

"You will still not stop???? Not even for me???" His voice softened.

"I can't. And you could have stopped too? You can't I know. So let's just end this."
Jimin grips the counter with his all might. He is feeling like he is loosing his sense, the sense of reality is slipping through his fingers. No he needs to be grounded.
He needs to do this.

"Jimin, you are willing to throw this whole thing for your revenge???? Is your thirst of blood that deep???? Do you really need to do this???" Yoongi asks hurting.
So, for you Revenge is much more important than me, than us. For you Revenge is everything. And you can throw out everything we created for this two years for your revenge.

"Can you throw your responsibilities out of the window???
Can you????
Do you really need to come for me for taking the revenge???
Is it that important to spy on me????"
And for the slightest moment, Jimin slipped. The words he is keeping in the furthest corner is coming to the surface, trying to spill out. Jimin takes a deep breath gaining his composure back.
Once we came closer for a revenge, Yoongi. We made this whole thing on the base of our shared hatred for someone, our shared need of revenge, our shared need of someone's death, someone's blood. And right now you are speaking to make me guilty to be vengeful.

"Jimin this is us.... You can't take a decision and throw it on me." Yoongi retorts agitated.

"You called me Fucking monster Yoongi and don't even tell me you did not mean it. You meant it by heart." Jimin walked back, now standing infront of the living, his side profile is visible to Yoongi.

"What if I meant it by heart????"

"You can't be in love with a monster." He snaps back at Yoongi but voice lower, clutching his hair in his fist.
And that's when Yoongi notices the ring on his finger is not there.
His heart nearly felt shattered.
For a whole year whatever it is, Jimin didn't take out his ring nor his pheonix pendent.
This hurts. This fucking hurts.

"Jimin, this...."

"This...
This is what is needed. I am kinda bothering you.
Also I am permanently shifting to Palermo again. I will not be back to Seoul....."

"We can...."

"We can't..... And I don't think this relationship deserve that much of attention from any of us." Jimin looks back at Yoongi, his eyes.
His eyes has hatred and anger. But why does it feels like he is pleading.
His eyes search for the pheonix pendent on his neck.
No it's not there.

"Jimin just calm the fuck down for a second. Just calm down."
Yoongi feels like a bubble of anger is seeping in him, ready to be bursted at any moment.
"Jimin don't rush it so much. If you need time, take it but don't rush it." He tries to manage.

"I am not rushing it. I know for sure. This is not going anywhere from here. You can't trust me and you think of me as a monster. That's enough & that's the last thing I want. And the thing you did my trust on you has gone.
So just wrap it up."

"What the fuck is wrong with you???? It's OUR relationship and you just took the decision yourself.
Wrap it up??? Really??? Is it a mission of yours??? You didn't even ask me.
You know what you really have turned into a monster, doing the exact things once your father did.
You are really a monster. I don't regret saying those words now."

And Min Yoongi did it. He exactly stabbed the knife in him. He should have known he doesn't need a real knife to stab his siren, the words spilling from his mouth can make him a bloody mess.
A small smile flashes on Jimin's lips for a moment. Maybe a realisation it was. And then he speaks,
"Cause I don't need to ask you. And I know better than anyone else that you meant each of the words that day. So let's not pretend. Yeah let's think of me as Lee Yang Cheol's son today. Things will be easier that way.
I am leaving Yoongi. Have a good life.
Stay....
Safe...."
Jimin takes his car keys from the coffee table and starts to walk towards the door.

"If you walk out of this room without finishing this conversation, I am not seeing your face ever Park Jimin.
I can't deal with a coward everytime." Yoongi warned as dead serious.
He is serious.

But to Yoongi's surprise Jimin didn't mind, he didn't even flinched or looked back. He just stopped in his tracks for a moment, moving his face to the side and then left the room quietly.
"Change your passcode, Yoongi."
That's the last words he heard from his siren.
The life, the apartment they shared and everything he left it as if it meant nothing, nothing at all.
He left without looking back.

After coming down from Yoongi's apartment, Jimin entered his car slowly. All the time he was up there in their heaven he kept his emotions away, his expressions blank or anger as the veil to hide his pain.
But now it's different.
All the pain slowly crashing to him.
And as he takes his seat, his eyes fell on the ring and the Pheonix pendent kept on the passenger seat. He takes them quickly, putting the ring on his finger and clutching the pheonix into his palms.
He knew what he was doing.

I am so sorry Yoongi. I am so sorry.
But I need to do this. It's easier for me to hurt you rather than seeing you getting hurt. It's better to live apart rather than seeing you in danger everyday.
I can't do that. I can't bear someone getting killed again just because of me.
I am sorry Yoongi.
Hope this helps you to move on from me.
I am so sorry.
I am really sorry.
I love you my prince of hell. And I will always love you.
Maybe, maybe I wish for an another life to live my dream again.

Some tears slipped, and then came out a muffled sob.
The pain he kept so intact inside him for the whole day, crashed on him.

Hope we never meet again, Yoongi.

& He broke down right there.
Leaving him was the hardest of all.
In the car he broke down.
The hardest part of his plan, he executed.
He executed it well.
I am sorry
I am sorry
I am so sorry
I am really sorry.
I am sorry.
But just be okay.
Hope this helps.
Hope you become okay.

Two days later,

"Hyung you are going somewhere????" Jungkook asks as Jimin takes out his carrier luggage through the living.

"Umm, I would be in Busan for a two weeks." His voice sounds tired, his eyes seems tired. It's too evident he is not sleeping these days at all.

"Is it!????"

"I need a break. I need rest, I guess."

Jungkook nods quickly.
"Yes you need that a lot."

"That's why!!!" Jimin doesn't explains more.

"Umm let's go together." Jungkook suggests trying to enthusiastic.

Jimin presses a small smile, his eyes are blank there is nothing in there, nothing at all except a tiredness,
"I need some time alone, Jungkook. Let me come back and then we may go to meet Hosoek hyung together.
How that sounds????"

Jungkook squeezes his hands in his own.
"Yes... Yes let's do that."

Jimin takes Jungkook for a hug, a tight one. Jungkook returns him the same warmth.
It's them, the two brothers who suffered everything together.
"Thanks Jungkook...."

"Hyung????"

"Thanks for everything......"

"Hyung are you okay???" Jungkook asks worried now.

"I am okay, you idiot." He gives a light smack to Jungkook's head.
"Take care when I am gone. Don't slack around."

Jungkook rolls his eyes at him.
"Okay.....
See you soon, hyung."

"Yeahh."
With that Jimin left.

It's been four days.
Yoongi is loosing the sense of reality.

What the fuck has just happened.
It feels like Jimin was here just yesterday, breaking everything, words still echoing in the little space of their heaven.
But much more than that it feels like everything was yesterday.
This whole apartment feels haunting now. Every corner reeks of memories. That night after Jimin left he went to their wadrobe only to realise the nightmare that happened.
It was empty.

Not exactly empty but all the things belonged to Jimin was gone, as if half of his life was snatched from him. Half of his wadrobe is empty, Jimin's portion of the shelf is empty. His notepads are gone.

As if the siren came with a wave and washed away everything, not even leaving a trace of his existence.
It seems like they weren't never together,it was just a illusion of Yoongi, a daydreaming of his.

The apartment is tormenting him, their voices echo in them, specially the ones when they have hurt eachother. Their yellowish warm heaven is now painted in red, in eachother's unshed blood, turning it into hell.

But Yoongi can't bring himself to leave the place.
A part of him hopes to open his door and see his siren again.
Day by day, he feels empty & numb as if his life is on pause.

But that morning his phone beeped.
For last three days Yoongi didn't sleep even for an hour.
He can't. He exactly can't. He didn't say anything to anyone, just sending text that he is not well to avoid anything that needs him at work.
But when he recieved Taehyung's text written urgently he wants to meet. He decides to go out a bit.

"Hyung!!!!" Taehyung waves his hand for Yoongi to notice him. He is sitting at a pretty cafe near Yoongi's house sipping his hot chocolate.
"Hi, Taehyung." Yoongi waves as he pulls the chair and sits across him, his voice doesn't even have any energy in them.
He is tired.

"I want to talk about something." He speaks straight without any introduction or beating around the bush.

"Sure...." Yoongi nods.

"About Jimin..." He looks at Yoongi as he took his name, testing the waters.
The dark circles from lack of sleep is prominent on his hyung's face. His general aura is gone, and a grey clouds seems to be engulfing him.

"Tae!!!!..." He pleads.
No he doesn't want to. He doesn't want to talk about someone who didn't even take a minute to hesitate to break off the things. Yoongi still couldn't take out their ring. He can't let go of it.
And Jimin??? He has let it go, so easily without even having a conversation, without even trying, without even fighting.

"I know hyung. You guys broke up, abruptly. I know, I can sense it. I understood it even though I wasn't told exactly. But I know & you should know about something." Taehyung leans a bit closer, his voice serious laced with worry.

How much he loves Jimin!!! How much he cares about him???
And he??? He killed his father??? For his own revenge?!!
Not even for once the thoughts of his best friend crossed his mind.

"And I think you should know what he did....." Yoongi sighs deeply.

"I knew he killed dad."

Yoongi was instantly taken aback.
What???? When??? How???
Looking at the shock at Yoongi's face he nods.
"I knew."

"You??when??" Yoongi asks, words incoherent, trying to process the information he just heard.

Taehyung took a deep breath.
"Hyung told him to kill dad."

"What???"
Another shock passed through him.
Is he hearing correctly??? Is his ear  ringing????
What???

"Yeah Seokjin Hyung asked him to.
First he wanted to confirm what he got to know if that's true!?"

"& What's that?" Yoongi asks shakily, a weird sense running through him, a fear trying to creep under his skin.

"Dad killed mom!!
Dad used me to get sympathy.
Dad used me to trace Jimin's mom in states."

Gradually Yoongi's eyes went wide with each of the information, the words settling in his mind, processing them.
"Oh my god......" He mumbles as he gasps loudly.

"Also there is more...." Taehyung furrows eyebrows looking at the window beside them,
"Recently dad was trying to throw us out of business kind of,
trying to overpower us. And hyung...
Hyung didn't trust him anymore."

"Oh my god... Oh my god...." Yoongi takes a deep breath as he sinks into his seat, back flushed against the chair as he throws his head back.
This is fucked up.
This is really fucked up.

"Also there is another thing." Taehyung speaks again fiddling with his cup for a moment.
"I guess you have heard?? We all knew Jimin's dad tried to kill his mom before he was born!?"

"Yeah I heard..." Yoongi says, mind still unable to process what he just heard.

"It wasn't him!!!!"

"What wasn't him???" Yoongi instantly sits straight, concentrating on his words.

"His father wasn't the one tried to kill his mom. It's Hye Ahn and my father." Taehyung takes breath shakily and grips the cup as strongly he could as he looks at Yoongi.
Yoongi could see the tears brimming in his eyes.

"Taehyung???" Yoongi is a bit worried now.

It can't be true, what he is saying?
Cause then...
Everything he did was fucking fucked up.

"I know hyung.
I even know Jimin would be so much angry on me for telling you all these.
He didn't want to, and obviously don't want me to tell you all these. He didn't want me to interfere in it" His voice trembles a bit.
"But someone needs to tell you.
Hyung still don't know anything about it. Hyung is struggling after he got to learn anything about dad.... And he will not like the fact that it made you guys break up.

Jimin helped him...."

"He didn't tell me." Yoongi mumbled, face sinking into his palms.
The harsh reality of the words dawning on him.

"I know. Jimin didn't cause he doesn't want to interfere in your friendship with hyung.
He thinks you deserve to know from hyung himself." Taehyung shakes his head, maybe at the fact how idiot his best friend is.

"Fuck......"

"Hyung why you even thought he is going to betray me or betray us??? He loves us more than anything, hyung.
He had his reasons to go back his old life but he stayed back. For us, hyung.
For you....."

"But!!!?" Yoongi tries to protest weakly.
This doesn't explains his killing spree, the blood he shed for mere revenge.

"That day at dad's funeral, yes we were broken but more than us he was broken.
He was broken for us.
He killed our father so that we don't need to live with the guilt of killing our father. So that guilt doesn't kill us.
He still felt low for killing our father cause it will make us sad.
But he did it, did it for us." Taehyung takes a deep breath.
"And most importantly, he hates his father hyung. And one of the reasons was he tried to kill his mom.
And then he gets to know he hated him for wrong reasons.
Have you ever imagined how much it would have hurt him????
He needed us hyung. He needed us. Mostly he needed you."

'Yoongi, please not today.' he pleaded.
Yoongi remembers.
Yoongi feels speechless.

"I know I am interefering. And damn I should. He is angry, I can sense it, he is hell a lot angry. I haven't seen him like this for years now. But he is hurt too.
Yes, I don't know what exactly happened. But hyung give it a second thought."

Yoongi feels he needs to throw up bad, a sour feeling gets to his mouth. He has literally messed up.
He was probably way to blind to see this. He has hurt him for sure.

"I am sorry...." He mumbles quietly, tears threatening to spill out.

"Not to me hyung, to Jimin.... You need to tell Jimin."

"Where is he???" He asks quietly.

"He is off to Busan for some time. He will be back by the next weekend."
"Okay...."

"Okay.."

And after another two days after he got to know no that two people didn't go missing. They were untraceable cause they took a hide as they were on chase by some other people mostly police implanted by their shallow rivals.

Fuck, Yoongi. What you even did???
You are way to tired, frustrated and agitated to notice anything.
But Why Jimin not even protested for once? Why he took every blame?? Acting on them.....
But he is sure, he has hurt him deeply maybe scarred him.
He feels guilty, utterly guilty. Guilty for all those words he spilled in anger. Jimin maybe didn't deserve them.
Yoongi did a mistake, a grave one.

He called Jimin multiple times but everytime the call went through voice mail. He left texts, voice messages. Multiple.
Asking him to call him back.
But he never did.

But there is the thing, he never saw Jimin again.
The weekend came and instead of Jimin a call reached his phone at midnight taking his sleep away. He rushed to the hospital without a second thought.When Yoongi received the call, he couldn't believe his ears.
No, it can't happen.
No....
Obviously no.
Never.
He can't...
No.....
The whole ride he was numb not registering a single thing.
This can't be true.
His siren, his siren.
He can't be gone this way.
He needs him. He needs to tell him. He needs to apologise to him.
He feels like his head spinning, none of the sound getting to his head.
The doctors said something. What he registered was they can't recognise him. The car took fire with him inside and his body is burnt so badly. There is no immediate member to run a DNA test and there is no other trace of him, concluding Park Jimin is dead.
No this can't be true.

This never can be true.

According to the reports,
A car found in the downhill crashed and blown up. A body has been found.
As Park Jimin was driving by himself, it's possible that it's him. The car is confirmed to be his.
As he doesn't have any living family it's hard to confirm if it's him or anyone else.
But from everything it seems like that.

At the hospital there was Seokjin and Taehyung.
"Hyung......" Taehyung spoke, tears flowing incessantly from his eyes.
Yoongi silently walked towards the room, a body covered in white sheets.
"Yoongi, no... The body is completely burned... Its not recognisable." Seokjin stopped him.

His hands cold. His own heart nearly isn't beating anymore.
His head is spinning, he is not even registering a single thing.

Jungkook comes running in the meantime,
"Jimin hyung??? Where is he???"
There were horror in the younger's eyes.

No, Yoongi could not take that anymore.
It was too much, way too much.

Yoongi left the place without even uttering a word
He came back home, their home.
Their heaven.

He is angry, too much angry.
On Jimin, on his siren.
How dare he left him alone???? How dare he slipped away from him???
He is angry on himself.

He went on destructive, breaking every glasses on the shelf, the plates.
Scattering everything on the floor.
Screaming his heart out, spilling every bit of pain.
It feels like someone has pushed thousands of needles all together in his body.

No this cannot be happening.
He said he will keep him safe.
And he couldn't....

Whyyy?!!!!
Why everytime it's him who needs to suffer.

The deep pain of the whole week, the guilt or hurting him now turns into something more, as if the pain in clawing over his heart, making it bleed.

His tears didn't stop. He felt too much broken.
Too much.
He just wished it's a nightmare. That he will wake up from this bad dream with his siren sleeping beside him.
He hoped it to be his illusion, a trick of his mind.
His heart can't believe that his siren is dead.
He can't be.
Min Yoongi can't believe that.
And he cried, he cried until he was overwhelmed.
He cried until he was way too tired to cry anymore.
He cried until he drifted off to sleep.

(And here is your heartbreak guys. The most awaited heartbreak.
You may cry if you wish.....
I could have break the chapter into two but I didn't want to.
The chapter is a bit rushed.... I know....
My own emotions are so fucking up and down while I wrote this. Maybe I imagined myself in a break up.
So yes the chapter is messy.....

Don't worry there are enough twists coming.....

Also I am taking a break for some time. I need so rest too. Also I have some other engagements to fulfill now. So I maybe not posting any chapter of this for some weeks now.
But I hope I maybe back around New year and Christmas. Or maybe even before that....
Till then......
Also yes I want to tell the fact is,
The two leads definitely loved each other but they have priorities to look after. Love is not everything in the real world.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 552 37
Book 2 This time, no one knows what Jung Hoseok did exactly, but here's to hoping they don't die in the process of dealing with that mess.
9.4K 494 23
The sequel to bruises, my Min Yoongi series! What will happen when you and Yoongi are together? Will you work out or are you better as friends? And...
28K 1.4K 23
[BloodSuckers 2] "Our past selves kept bugging us to not let the same fate happen to her. We need you."
113K 4.5K 100
SEQUEL TO "Just One Chance" (COMPLETED 5/1/2020) Warning: very triggering topics The gang are all in their Spring semester of their Senior year now...