Wrong House

By izzybee2005

Oaklynn James only has two dreams: Get into the University of Michigan and be a badass detective like Olivia... More

Info!!
Playlsit
Prologue
1: Holland
2: Oaklynn
3: Holland
4: Oaklynn
5: Oaklynn
6: Holland
7:Holland
8:Oaklynn
9: Holland
10: Holland
11:Oaklynn
12: Oaklynn
13: Holland
14: Oaklynn
15: Holland
16: Oaklynn
17: Holland
18: Oaklynn
19: Holland
20: Oaklynn
21: Holland
22: Oaklynn
23: Oaklynn
24: Oaklynn
25: Holland
26: Oaklynn
27: Holland
28:Oaklynn
30: Holland
Epilogue I: Oaklynn's Pov
Epilogue II: Holland
Final Author's Note

29: Oaklynn

182 5 0
By izzybee2005

        "I forgive you." I blurt out the moment I am in the living room, and I bend down to catch my breath. It's been three days since Holland showed me around our house. After he dropped me off at Ivy's dorm, I told Ivy all about it, and of course she already knew. Just like we have a group chat without Holland, they have one without me.

        I stand up fully, noticing all the guys are hanging out in the living room. "It's about damn time." Wren laughs, and the others chime in with their agreements. "Um, I think you two need to talk, so we'll be at my twins."

        They all get up, and head towards the front door. Just as I think they are going to walk out, giving us space, Kane proves me wrong. "Get your tiny dick wet Hol!" He shouts from the door, and we all brake out into laughter.

        The front door slams closed, and my attention turns to Holland. "Hi. I forgive you, but if you still want to grovel, I am not one to stop you. Also, being on your knees is highly recommended.
I tease.

        Okay, it's not really teasing because I am really horny. Before you judge me, I went from having mind blowing sex everyday, to being dry as the fucking Sahara Desert. If Holland wants to get on his knees, then I won't be the one to stop him. I'll enjoy it quite frankly. There's no reason to pretend that I don't want Holland, and I don't give a shit if anyone judges me for getting back with him.

        I've heard from everyone that matters that I am the best me when Holland and I are together, and I feel like I am more me when I am with him. If we don't make it, then I'll deal with that when it happens. There's a new thing I'm trying, it's called not worrying about what happens in the future.

        "You do? That easily?" Holland questions. "You're going to come back home, and be mine?" His voice and eyes soften, and my heart squeezes. He gets up, walks towards me, and pulls me into a tight hug. "Thank God baby. If you made me go another week without you, I'd lose it." He whispers.

        "Trust me, I know." I whisper back. Two weeks is a long ass time, and I know I'm to blame for it being that long. Holland did his part on apologizing, I semi did mine after I punched that bitch. Pulling away from the hug, I look into Holland's eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for causing our break up. I told you I'd work on my anger issues, and even though I felt it was right, I know it wasn't," I pause, "I want to be better for us, and for you. Give me that chance?" I ask.

        He's silent for a few moments, playfully thinking over his possible decisions. "I guess we could make that work. It'd be an honor to be yours again. But I do want to do things down on my knees, so let me do that." He tells me, dropping down to his knees. "I'm sorry for depriving you of the water works I've been giving you. I hope you'll allow me back in." He says. Not to my face, but to my pussy.

        I laugh, "Really? That gets a better apology than I do?" I joke, and he shrugs. "Well, keep going."

        He does as I tell him, "I want to make it up to you. We can't do it here, but if you'll give me five minutes, I can have you wet and ready for me. Does that sound good?" He asks, as he cups me through my leggings. At the contact of his warm hand, I feel the heat, and a heartbeat. "I thought you would."  Holland stands up to his full six one height. "How about you, would you like that Oaklynn?"

        "I would, very much." I answer, and he nods. "Let's go to my room." That's really only an excuse to go to my room because I have missed it so much.

        Holland makes no objection to my demand. He kisses me, bending down just enough for me to jump and wrap my arms and legs around his toned body. Without breaking the kiss, he leads us up to my room. The way he kisses me is full of hunger and in a rush. When we get to my room, he pushes open the door, and tosses me on the bed.

        As I'm getting comfortable on the bed, he closes the door, and starts stripping. I follow his lead, but he stops me, "No. I'm going to be doing that for you," his eyes scan my body, "your pussy and I had a chat downstairs, and she told me she missed me, so I need to keep the promise I made for her." I bark out a laugh. I am fully convinced that Holland and I will never have sex without laughing about something, but I don't think I'd ever change that about us.

        Holland climbs over me, settling himself between my legs. His lips meet the pulse on my neck, he leaves a circle of a few light kisses, then he starts sucking. "These will get me in trouble again." I laugh, and his lips curve upward. His lips move off my pulse to my clavicle, where he nips at it and sucks it.

        Then he sits up on his knees, and pulls me up by my arms. "Arms up." He demands, I comply, and he pulls my shirt over my head. When he notices I don't have on a bra, his eyes stick on to my tits. "God damn. I forgot how amazing your tits are." He praises.

         His hands latch on to them, and start massaging my nipples. After a few seconds, his lips latch on to them, and he sucks one after the other. I let out a moan, and he groans. "Pants off. Now. I don't care what you have planned." I tell him, more like I beg him because I desperately need to feel him in some way.

        "Pat- actually, I fully agree with getting naked right now." He tells me. "Let's start with getting your pants off." He scoots down the bed, grabbing my waistband, and pulling down my pants. When they are at my ankle, he yanks them off, causing me to laugh at the way he did it. "It's not funny. I haven't seen you, been inside of you, or tasted you in like fucking years. So don't laugh." Holland's voice is serious, and makes me laugh harder.

        Before I have a chance to respond, Holland's breath is fanning my pussy. He takes a deep breath, smelling my arousal, and I have never gotten an ick from this man, but trust me, this is a definite ick. "Why are you smelling me?" I question, and he shrugs. I don't even get a chance to say anything else because when I finally figure out what to say, Holland's mouth latches on to my clit.

        He gives it a hard suck, and I let out a moan. One of his hands finds its way up my body onto my breast, and he starts massaging my nipple. His other hand finds its way to my opening, and he plunges two fingers in. While his fingers and mouth work, I can feel the pressure building up in my core.

        Holland removes his mouth, "Come on baby. Give it to me," he tells me as he withdraws his fingers. I whimper at the loss of contact and moan again when his tongue takes his fingers place. "Come on my tongue Oaklynn." He mumbles, and that's all it takes for me to crumble.

        My orgasm flows throw my whole body, and Holland drinks in every ounce of it. When my head and body are back on Earth, I smile at Holland. "I forgot how good orgasms are." I joke.

        He smirks, "I do give pretty good orgasms don't I?" He asks in a cocky tone that results in me rolling my eyes. "You have no idea how much I missed seeing you like this. At my mercy. Your fate in my hands," he pauses, thinking something over. "I have a fun game for us now. Well, it'll be fun for me, not so much for you."

        His words should probably worry me, but they don't. Holland is like a big puppy. You think they can cause a lot of harm, but they can't. His words also intrigue me. We haven't experimented with anything since we've been together.

        "What's the game?" I question, keeping my excitement at bay.

        Instead of answering, he jumps off the bed, and heads to my closet. When he returns, he's holding a box that says 'Love SOLO' on it. "Shower, get dressed, comfortably- make sure you wear panties- and wear slip on shoes." I nod, getting up, and heading to my bathroom.

        My shower is rushed. Mainly due to excitement for what he has planned, but also because this feels like a dream and if it is, I don't want to miss anything. While I'm blow drying my hair, I run through comfortable outfits I have that are comfortable and cute, and while that's basically my whole wardrobe, I can't seem to put one together that I love.

        When I finally exit the bathroom, there are already clothes laid out on my bed for me. Leggings, a pair of sweats, panties and a sports-bra that match, and two shirts. I pick up the panties, and a note falls from them. "Layer up with these, and wear thick socks. It's going to be cold where we're going. And in case this isn't clear, we're going on a date." I read out the note.

        Following the directions on the note, I layer up all the clothes I was given. When I finish getting dressed, Holland barges into my room. "Goddamn. You look really good in my sweats and hockey shirt." He compliments me, taking in the Michigan sweats and sweater I have on. "Before we leave, you need to put this on," he holds out his hand. Which has a pink vibrator in it. "You put this on your clit, this is a magnet to hold it in place that goes on the outside of your panties." He explains, and I nod.

         "So you want to give me an orgasm in public?" I ask as I take the toy. When I have it in place, Holland is playing on his phone. A few seconds later, my pants start vibrating. "Woah." I breath out.

        "No, not an orgasm. We're, well you, are going to try edging. I've done some research, and this toy is supposed to be really good for it. All I have to do is play with this," he shows me his phone, and moves a circle up and down. "It seems like it'll be fun." He says with a wicked grin.

        Well this wasn't on my bingo card for this month. Actually since I've been in Michigan, everything that's happened has not been on my bingo card. Before you say anything about my bingo cards, it is necessary to have a monthly one. Life is too hectic to just have a yearly one.

        The toy's vibration picks up, and I see Holland try to hide a grin.  "Ready to go? I have a few places in mind for my fun." Before I get a chance to answer, he is walking out of my room, and since I apparently have no choice, I grab my shoes and follow behind him.

        When I finally reach the front door, Holland is standing at his truck with a grin playing on his face. "What is your deal today?" I ask, in a joking tone. He has something up his sleeve, and I don't know if I'm scared to find out or if I am intrigued by whatever he has planned.

        "There's this really cool feature on the app that lets me connect it to music that plays from my phone. Lucky us, I have a playlist with really, really good bass." My face drops at his confession. "That means, it'll be going constantly, and then slow down." He clarifies what I already figured out.

        I ignore him, and start heading to his truck. When I get near the door, he rushes to open it, and when he does I climb in. "Thank you kind sir." I say as I get in. When he closes the door, he pauses next to the hood, starts the truck, and music starts playing through the speakers. Vibrations start beating between my legs at the same time.

        Holland finally gets in, a few seconds after my torture starts. I want to question where we're going, what he has planned, why I have so many layers of clothes on, and why this damn vibrator is necessary.

        The bass drops on whatever song Holland has playing, and I squirm because the bass is nonstop dropping. Holland lets out a low chuckle, "Are you okay babe?" He teases, and I let out a growl.

        I love this man to death, I really do. But right now, I am close to murdering him. "I'm having a fucking blast." I say through gritted teeth, causing him to let out a full belly laugh. Sometimes, I have to remind myself how much I love this man.

        Neither of us say anything else, so Holland turns up the music, causing the bass beat to be harder. The more I squirm, the bigger his grin gets. Finally, after ten minutes of torture, we pull up to our future house.

        "What are we doing here?" I question. According to the guys there is still a lot of work to be done before there can be any type of furniture added into the mix, and they are nowhere near having any bedrooms done.

        "We're going to skate," He says. "We added something behind the house, next to the little playground that should be ready by now. If it's not, then I have other plans." Knowing that's the only answer I'll get, I remain silent, following him into the house.

        The house is breathtaking, even though it's nowhere near finished yet. They've made the walls solid, they've added some shelves on the walls they have done, and cabinets are in the process of being built. I give it to the guys, they've done a hell of a job remodeling the house. Being, none of them are in any type of construction stuff.

        "Come on, we'll go out the back." Holland tells me, leading me through the new sliding glass door. As I pass through the door, I take it in. There's a thick black trim around it, and it leads on to a big porch. The porch is a big concert slab, covered in some type of stain, and there's a big outdoor table along with chairs and a little sofa to match it.

        Instead of commenting on it, I continue to follow him to wherever he's leading me. A few hundred feet away from the porch, we stop at something that looks like an underground pool. "Did you and the guys make a mini skating rink?" I ask because I know they would think of that before they'd think of adding a swimming pool.

        Holland just gives me a big boy-like smile. "It's a necessity for us, and our kids will need one too. We decided last week, after I showed you around, that we need an extra practice rink- even if we don't go pro. We also decided that all of our kids will learn how to skate. They don't have to play hockey, and if they learn and decide they don't like it, then they can stop." He grumbles the last part.

        I should have known that leaving them to their own devices would lead to some stupid decisions, but I'll let them have their little rink. "Are you guys going to make your own little team after you graduate? Assuming none of you go pro." I joke.

        Holland ignores my joke, walking to one side of the little rink. "Here," he says, holding out a pair of skates. "Put these on, and have a seat." I start doing as he says.

        When I have my skates on, I wait for Holland to finish doing whatever it is he's doing. After Holland has on his skates, he pulls out his phone, "you can take off your toy if you want," he shakes his head no. "Actually, take it off. I want to enjoy this moment. Just us two. No funny business."

        I listen to him, a few seconds of getting it out of my pants, I set it in on the toe of my vans. I'm tempted to ask what moment it is he wants to enjoy without any funny business, but it doesn't feel right to ask.

        Holland's phone starts playing I GUESS I'M IN LOVE by Clinton Kane, and he sets it on a little table that is set next to the rink. He steps on the ice, and holds out his hand. "Trust me, okay?" He asks.

        "Always."  I answer, and I will always trust him. That's never been a real issue for us. I take his hand, and we start skating around in a circle, hand in hand.

        As the song continues to play behind us, Holland's eyes stay locked on mine, "You know what would make this moment more perfect?" He asks, and I shake my head no. "If it started snowing." He answers.

        Almost as if Holland had it planned, light snow starts falling ten minutes later. I let go of his hand, looking up to the sky, and letting out a soft laugh. "You're right. This does make it perfect." My eyes lock on his, "You know what would make it more perfect?" I ask. He nods, saying what, "If there were lights around this, and our friends hiding somewhere, and you hiding a ring in your pocket." I joke, but his face tells me he was thinking the same thing.

        "Is that how you want to be proposed to? Our friends and family hiding somewhere with cameras, lights lined around the rink, it snowing, and us having a moment?" He questions, and I nod. "I'll make note of that then," he looks around, then back to me. "I'm not going to do it any time soon. I want us to be fully okay, and us to be sure that we're it for each other. Well, you're it for me, so I need you to be sure I'm it for you."

        Pain squeezes my heart. The fact he doesn't think I'm sure he's it for me. If only he knew how many times I've dreamt of our wedding, how many times I've thought about what it'd be like to come home to a house full of kids and him, or how I've pictured him proposing in a similar situation to this one. "Trust me. You're it for me. I am beyond sure of that." I voice to him.
-------------------

Hello loves! How are you?
NEXT UPDATE: 12/4/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 1.2K 43
"š—Ŗš—µš—®š˜ š˜š—µš—² š—³š˜‚š—°š—ø..." š—œ š—µš—²š—®š—暝—± š—®š—Æš—¼š˜ƒš—² š—ŗš—². š—œ š˜€š—¹š—¼š˜„š—¹š˜† š—暝—²š—ŗš—¼š˜ƒš—²š—± š˜š—µš—² š—»š—®š—½š—øš—¶š—» š˜š—µš—®š˜ š˜„š—®š˜€ š—¼š—» š—ŗš˜† š—³š—®š—°š—² ļæ½...
943K 27.1K 66
COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first College ice hockey game with a new team. The...
4.4M 89.2K 60
When photography student, Willow Kennedy, gets offered an internship with her college's renowned ice hockey team, The Michigan Wolverines, she antici...
39.4K 1K 30
NPU SERIE | BOOK TWO (HOCKEY) Kennedy Sloan is done with guys. Her boyfriend, now ex, cheated on her with the one person she thought she could trust...