Duffer! ~ A love-hate story

By Anweshaa_Mishra

A regular teenage girl shifts to a new more fancy school where she meets someone who gets on her veins as wel... More

Introduction & Characters
Chapter 2. First Impression
Chapter 3. Reunion
Chapter 4. The "Future Family" Dinner
Chapter 5. The Mystery Man?
Chapter 6. The Besan ke Ladoos
Chapter 7. The Past
Chapter 8. Sunday Night Plan!
Chapter 9. Maska Matt Maar!
Chapter 10. Pinky Promise
Chapter 11. The Bouquet
Chapter 12. Mission Crush
Chapter 13. Babygirl Car?
Chapter 14: Coincidence? I think not!
Chapter 15. Guess who?

Chapter 1. The Airport Crush

898 47 11
By Anweshaa_Mishra

——————— +*:ꔫ:*+ ————————

[EDITED]

📍Delhi
Mehra House

AADRIKA
Summer vacation had just ended,
A rush was going on in the my house,
Mumma had gotten a new job in another city and was packing up the last things left to hand it over to the movers.

"Aadu!! Suitcase pack kiya ki nahi?" maa questioned.

"Rukko mumma bas ho hi gaya!"

Yaar why do I have to shift mid session....atleast let me spend my second year of college in peace
Par nahi!!, I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy for mumma and all, but I will miss all my friends and joining a new college mid session will be awkward....and why do I have to go to the college bhaiya goes in....I don't want to be known as Advik ki behen!!...Chalo koina, it will be nice to see bhaiya again though...haven't seen him for a long time...I wonder how he behaves in college?

I had packed all my stuff and was just about to head out but noticed that I had forgotten to pack the photos of Me and Advik and stared at them for a minute.

"Well, I guess I do miss him"

"AADUUU!!" Mataji shouted with rage!

"AARHI HOON MUMMA!!"

Time skip~

Leaving Delhi was hard as I had lived there all my life, my childhood memories had an everlasting connection with this place
Nevertheless I am excited to go to Doon, enjoy the mountains, meet my brother, make new memories!

As I was boarding on to the flight, one of the wheels of my suitcase broke, I was trying to lift it but I was struggling (a lot)
I turned around for a minute and noticed that a broad-shouldered girl about my age with long hair and overall an impressively athletic physique.

Dayummm.....she is uh-HOT...wait is she walking towards me??...do i look weird??...i hope I don't have something on my face!

VAANYA
I was returning to Doon..2nd year of college..still couldn't believe it! Aisa lag raha tha abhi abhi toh 12th ke boards khatam huye...Time moves slowly but it passes so quick.

I was on the airbridge about to board the flight..as I saw a curly hair, innocent big eyes and a height roughly more than 5'3 struggling to pick her GIANT and I mean GIANT suitcase up. What did she pack in there her whole life?

"Let me lift that for you!"  I offered while slowly lifting the suitcase

"Thankyou so much! To be honest I would've said that I can manage or something since I don't really like bothering people or even asking  for help but you seem like a cool gal and this is the perfect opportunity to talk to you! But I get it if you don't want to talk to a random stranger you offered help to and i guess you must be thinking that 'why is this annoying girl blabbering so much, I just offered help and she's giving me a total lecture'  so I'm sorry for that but i still kinda wanna know you so- wait am i talking too much! Sorry! What I'm Trying to say is, hi! My name is Aadrika! What's yours??" The cute girl replied in one breath. I mean a thank you was sufficient...but I liked this more!

She heavily reminded me of Daksh my best friend back in Doon...I grew up with him, I still don't know how we became such good friends he was completely different from me..

He was The life of the party, the extroverted all-rounder with whom everyone wanted to be friends with
I was just a girl struggling to make friends on the first day of 3rd grade who also liked Pokémon.
Yup Pokémon was the reason we became friends.

In fact, this girl reminds me a lot of him. They would be good friends!

"Hi, I'm Vaanya"

"aur tum annoying nahi ho, I actually prefer to be friends with extroverts since I'm not much of a talker, in fact i like your  vibe you remind me a lot of my best friend back in Doon"

"Wait! You live i Doon?? Can we be friends?? I'm shifting there and I'm sure I'll make friends quickly but it wold be nice o have someone to show me around the place" Aadrika said with excitement.
"You know what!  Sure!  I would love to, also it would make maa happy since now i have more than one friend"  the girl said to me.

I shared my Instagram ID and got into the plane, sadly our seats were very far so we didn't get to converse much on the plane.

When did making friends get that easy??...she was so friendly!...you know what yaar...Daksh would really like her!...Pakka introduce karvaungi dono ko!...she's very pretty too...curly hair, big eyed...totally his type!...upar se extrovert bhi hai!...aur Daksh ko toh saari ladkiya pasand karti hai...I'm sure Aadrika bhi uspar fidah ho hi jayegi.

AADRIKA
She looked scary...but was really sweet...she didn't even find me annoying!!...Bhagwan Ji thank you so much aap itne acche ho!...

chalo even if I don't make many friends in college atleast i have a gym buddy....I really want some tips from her...bhai uske biceps!!....mein toh puri simp karhi hoon yaar..I can't wait to spend time with her!

I slowly started looking forward to living in Doon after my recent encounter with Vaanya.
I smiled as I looked outside the airplane window seeing one of the most majestic sunset I've ever spoted.

Pic Credit: Aakanksha Mishra ( @aakankshaa_clickss on Instagram)

Authors Note:
That's all for the first chapter I hope you enjoyed.🤍
I will be writing more very soon so kindly stay tuned!🤸🏻‍♀️

Don't forget to vote and comment!🪷✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 179 11
*๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž* ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž. ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š...
34.8K 1.4K 36
Siya is an intelligent girl who just finished her schooling and is waiting for her entrance exam results to be admitted to a city-reputed college. On...
19.2K 906 54
"A Desi Indian Love Story With Mafia Vibes." ~~~ "I had my love at a first sight." "I was his best friend and I f...
39.8K 1.3K 33
"๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ...