Serpents | A Viggo Grimborn X...

By CharleenBenz

They used to be pawns. Pawns in a game that was never played for them, yet, they didn't mind. Now that her br... More

Dance(Prologue)
Home
Letters
Time Together
Overwhelmed
Protective
Drinking
- UPDATE -

Capable of Change

152 8 0
By CharleenBenz

woah guys, it feels like it's been a year since I've last written!!!!......

-HAHAA I'm JK I hate that stupid joke.
Anyways, I hope your 2024 hasn't started out as dramatic as most people's. I'm hoping to actually start updating! and get this book more popular because we're kinda... we're kinda slim on the views ngl 😬😬 but that's my fault because I'm lazy and busy at the same time.

But anyway! things are starting to speed up starting with this chapter, so if you were annoyed with how slow it was (like me, hence the slow updates) then get excited because we're Abt to go mach 20.

But I hope you enjoy this chapter, and send a COMMENT OR TWO PLEASSSE I LOVE THEMMM

enjoy <3

.

"You're still in love with him, aren't ya?" Her father's words stopped her in her tracks as she made her way down the stairs. Freya could already see him with his back to her in the kitchen, most likely preparing breakfast. Her eyes darted away for a moment, widening, before flicking back to him. He turned around to face her, making eye contact. Watching her eyes flick towards the door, he raised his hands up in surrender as she made a haste step toward it.

"A-Alright, alright... You can leave if ye want," He held his hands up as a sign of peace, causing her to hesitate curiously "But I just want to talk,"

She gave him a nervous look, almost untrusting, before slowly stepping down the stairs to sit at the dining table. Stoick sat down across from her, a calm and solemn look on his face. Freya held her hands in her lap, her knee silently bouncing with anxiety. She looked down at the table, just to avoid his eyes, before swallowing thickly.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked, her voice waivering and quiet as she looked back up at him. Her words elicited a heavy sigh from him, seemingly of disappointment, which caused her to look away.

"No, I'm not mad... I just..." He hesitated, trying to choose his words carefully. A careful choice of words was never exactly his expertise. She looked back up at him with a look of hope. "You can't pick who ye love... And when ya visited me when I was injured... I heard ya,"

Her eyes widened at that. She disclosed that to him thinking he wouldn't hear; wouldn't remember. She wondered if that worked in her favor, after all.

"Y-You heard that...?" She asked, her voice slightly lowered as she stared at him. She made a mental note to try and remember every detail of what she said later.

"Every word," He assured her, meeting her gaze with sincerity. Now she really had to remember exactly what she said! She leaned forward slightly as he continued.

"When yer mother and I were young, we weren't exactly the most... Favorable couple," Freya cocked an eyebrow at that, a little confused. She had never heard much about her mother from him, let alone their relationship. "I wasn't the only one in love with her."

She began to study him carefully. He looked down at the table as he began to recount his memories, his voice filled with slight guilt. She didn't think she had ever been more intrigued in her life.

"Before Alvin was exiled ta Outcast Island, he was part of the council. He was my right hand man, ye know," His story made her think back to Gobber's story about Alvin and her father.

"I heard you two were quite similar," She added, her voice softened as she knew his exile and loss of a friend was hard on him. He nodded curtly, a sound of agreement coming from him.

"Too similar. We had both taken quite the likin' to Valka, but since Alvin had such a high status, I was advised not to pursue her," He nodded to himself, his tone also softening. He managed to crack a bit of a smile, a chuckle rumbling in his chest. "You can guess how that went!"

She slowly smiled at her father's humor, beginning to feel less uncomfortable as she began to relax. His chuckling soon came to a stop once he began to continue.

"Our betrothal lost me a lot of close people. It's parta the reason why Alvin and I split..." He trailed off, and she watched his face turn serious and caring. "I don't want ya makin' my mistakes."

She understood him now. How he saw it, Freya was like Valka with two men pining after her, one more acceptable than the other. Although, her situation was different, with Viggo being the former enemy of her tribe, it was the same in the fact that her relationship with him would be entirely unfavorable. She leaned back a little in realization.

"But if ya really love him..." He started, trailing off before she cut him off.

"I do," She clarified firmly, her gaze hardening as a small smile formed on her lips. She looked to the side as she thought about him, her smile staying. "I know it's not exactly.. Ideal, but it's real."

"And that's all that matters to me," Stoick stood, moving to pull her into one of his bone crushing hugs. She let out a sigh of relief, practically forced out by his crushing hug. Her smile widened as her relief brought a short laugh out of her. Releasing her from the hug, he ruffled her hair, Freya swatting at his hand with a smile.

"You know, I'm glad we're through this because there's something else I wanted to talk to you about," She confessed, her voice turning a little more serious while still holding that comfortable smile on her face. Stoick, with a beaming grin on his face, listened.

"What'cha thinking, Freya?" He places a heavy hand on her shoulder with a look of understanding. Even though Stoick had just approved of Viggo, Freya still felt nervous to tell him about the next step in their relationship. She bit the inside of her cheek, taking a deep breath.

"Before we left the edge, Viggo asked me to come back with him to Marauder Island," Her head tilted down a little as she spoke, an almost pleading look on her face. Stoicks eyebrows furrowed, not entirely filled in on Viggo's whereabouts.

"Marauder Island?" He questioned with a softer tone, beginning to understand the reason for his daughters pleading and guilty look.

"It's the island he's from. Apparently, it survived the war and ended up making peace with the dragons," Freya averted her eyes, feeling guilt wash over her. She had just returned from being on a nearly five year exploration of the world and now she was about to leave again. Not to mention, for a man that her father had only just approved of. "...He wants me to lead with him."

Stoick sighed deeply, a look of sadness and acceptance washing over his features. His sigh caught her attention, her eyes meeting his once again. She felt the pain of guilt grow as she studied the saddened look on his face.

"I knew this day would come sooner or later," He said softly, his other hand coming up to hold her other shoulder. Just then, Hiccup caught Freya's eye. He sat on the top of the steps, watching down with a grin. "But I'll have to get 'ta know this new Viggo."

"There's a lot to know," She said as she pulled away from the hug, watching Hiccup finally emerge from the loft area that was their room to join them.

.

.

.

Astrid POV:

My eyes wander the buildings of Berk as I make my way to the Great Hall. I'm walking past the Haddock's house when I watch Freya pull open the door and stepping out, her eyes locked on the ground and a deep blush spread across her face, paired with that signature Haddock uncomfortable grin. Seeing that look on her face, I'm certain I know what it has come from, and I feel a smirk come to my face as well. There's only one thing on this earth that can make her blush like that- Or should I say one man.

"Thinking about Viggo?" I break up her thoughts, causing her eyes to widen for a moment before flicking up to my face. I grin at her when she rolled her eyes, her smile fixing itself and her blush cooling with the frigid air that flower through Berk.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about," She responds back in a smooth tone, pulling a laugh from the both of us. I put my arm around her shoulder, ignoring her slight tense when I do so.

"Come on! I'm going to the Great Hall for dinner, I'm sure the whole gang will be there!" I try and convince her, smiling honestly as I watch her eyes drop to the ground. She begins to frown a little.

"And the entirety of Berk..." She mentions, mumbling a little. I had nearly forgotten about her reputation, retracting my arm from around her shoulders in sympathy.

"Right..." I mutter back, averting my eyes in slight guilt "...But hey, who cares what they think? You're going to see the gang! Not Berk."

She looked up at me, a small smile on her lips as she gives me a slightly puzzled look. Chewing her lip a little, her eyes flick between the ground and my eyes as she thinks for a moment.

"I suppose... you're right.." As soon as those words leave her mouth, I laugh, snatching her arm and pulling her along with Stormfly and I as we run up the hill to the doors of the Great Hall. Venomous hurried along behind Freya, noticing her being pulled away.

I push open the massive door, pulling Freya along behind me. I noticed Venomous grow closer to her as we enter the hall, and I chalk it up to the anxiety of being around so many people in one place. They were mostly lone travelers, after all.

Freya POV:

As we step into the hall, walking down the rows of long tables and loud vikings eating, I turn my head down. Venomous bumps her head against my hip, reminding me of her presence. I gently rest my fingers tips against her head, avoiding the gazes of those heads I turned. When I glanced up occasionally, I saw mostly confused looks. I suppose it would be a little strange for me to suddenly be walking with Astrid, a smile on her face.

Though the confusion didn't drown out some of the hatred they had for me. I'm not even sure what they dislike about me anymore. I suppose I haven't been married off to support the tribe financially and that may be a reason to think lowly of me, not to mention I never fought for them on the front lines before this war. I assume they believe I don't care for the tribe as much as I do, which is a little disappointing to say the least. The least they could do is cut me some slack for going on all those miserable dates for them; For entertaining the idea of marrying a wealthy Chief to support Berk.

Well... I suppose something like that may happen after all, but it won't exactly be in Berk's favor.

Getting lost in my head allowed me to miss most of the unwanted stares of the people, and we were sitting at a table with the Riders before I knew it.

"...Yeah, but OUR dragon is the most devious!" Ruffnut argues with Fishlegs, immediately putting a smile on my face. I truly missed conversations like this when I was alone outside the archipelago.

"But that doesn't make the Zippleback is any more powerful than the Bewilderbeast! The size difference alone-" Fishlegs starts to counter, which tells me enough about the argument to make me roll my eyes, a smile still stuck on my face. I look at Hiccup, who just shakes his head at me, bringing a small laugh out of me.

"I don't know sis, our dragon doesn't breathe ice. They're also not a Berserker!" Tuffnut butts in, chewing on a yak chop as he spoke. Ruffnut gives an offended gasp.

"How dare you choose the Bewilderbeast over Barf and Belch!" Ruffnut shouts dramatically, her voice blending in with the loud chatter and talking around the Great Hall. Tuffnut was about to shout back before he was interrupted by Snotlout throwing his arm around Ruffnut's shoulder, rubbing his chin with his free hand. Now that I notice it, he's started growing out a short beard around his mouth.

"Yeah, you tell him, babe," Snotlout egged her on cockily, earning an annoyed groan from Ruffnut as she pushed his arm of her shoulder, giving him a hard shove. The interaction made my eyebrows raise. Never would I imagine that would ever be a thing.

"A-Actually, now that I think about it, Barf and Belch's.. uh.. Deviousness could trick the Bewilderbeast! Tha-That's something that could technically make them more powerful!" Fishlegs suddenly agreed, making me turn my head to him in confusion. He knows that's a stupid theory, why would he suddenly agree with Ruffnut?

Hiccup and Astrid sighed, causing me to look between them with growing confusion. I definitely missed a chapter here. I look to Tuffnut, who groans loudly, obnoxiously annoyed as he flops his head against the table.

"See, he knows what he's talking about! You're just mad that Fishlegs agrees with me!" Ruffnut exclaims to her brother. Snotlout gives Fishlegs a threatening look, while Fishlegs returns it with a victorious grin. What the hell did I miss?!

"Yeah, but I agreed first!" Snotlout said a little desperately, causing him and Fishlegs to break out into an unimportant argument I easily tuned out. I turn to Astrid, a small look of amusement on my face.

"So... Snotlout, Fishlegs and Ruffnut. A love triangle the Archipelago was never ready for, huh?" I ask, resting my chin in my palm, my elbow resting on the table. She bursts out laughing, Hiccup smirking behind her.

"I don't know how it happened either!" We laugh together, and as I glance out at the rest of the Great Hall, I see no one else is focused on my presence anymore. It widens my grin. I'm glad Astrid dragged me in here, after all.

.

.

.
3rd Person POV:

The freezing air of the early morning nipped at her skin as she hauled her bags to Venomous, hooking one onto the saddle. A couple of days have passed since Freya talked to her father about Viggo and her plans to move in with him, and she was more than relieved that he was alright with it all.

Stoick, Hiccup and Astrid were all there, bringing out her things and helping her prepare for the long flight. This would be the last time they would see her for a little while. Stoick walked out of the house, putting the last of her things on Venomous' saddle as Astrid pulled Freya into a tight hug.

"Hey, don't be a stranger, okay? Write when you get there!" She said as she pulled away from the hug, giving Freya a not-so-light punch to the shoulder. She chuckled, nodding with a grin.

"I'll write as soon as I can," She assured her, Hiccup coming up beside her and pulling Freya into a bone crushing hug. She noticed that he was starting to adopt the overly-tight hugs from their father.

"We'll have to meet on Marauder Island for the peace treaty soon," He muttered into the hug, holding off on letting go. "If there's anything you need, anything at all-"

"I know, Hiccup, I know. I'll let you know.." Freya half-whispered, smiling to herself at the reminder that he cared. "We'll keep writing, as well."

She pulled away from the hug, turning around to look at Stoick, who was standing beside Venomous, a proud look in his eyes. She was settling down with who she wanted, and that's all he ever truly wanted her to do, no matter how little he wanted to trust the man she had chosen.

She looked up to him for a moment, her smile turning somewhat somber. She stepped toward him and threw her arms around him, hugging him.

"I love you, dad," Freya said quietly, wanting him to know that no matter what fights and disagreements they've gone through, she still loves him. He tightened the hug, the familiar painful squeezing of the hug bringing her nostalgia.

"I love ya, too, Freya," He gave her one last squeeze before letting her go. As Freya swung her leg over the saddle, she looked back at the three, Hiccup and Astrid hand in hand. She shared a look with Hiccup, nodding to him with a small smile.

With a little wave, she took off, leaving her old life behind. Of course, she's left home before, but she always came back. Now it's no longer home. As she turned her head forward, facing the skies she was flying in, anxiety pricked at the back of her neck. She'd never met Ryker, or anyone on Viggo's island. She wasn't sure how she'd fit in. A part of her feared that the people there would treat her the same as the Berkians did. She did assist in fighting a war against their people...

She swallowed thickly, keeping her chin up. She would have Viggo, and he wouldn't let her history repeat itself.

.

.

.

Freya POV:

My eyes nervously flick between the map that was whipping with the wind in my hands and the island we were flying toward on the horizon.

"Okay... This looks like it, Venomous..." Freya assured herself, her voice containing some sort of unease. A few more flaps of Venomous' wings and they were at the island, a thump following their landing. My arrival turns the heads of many, who pause to get a better look of me. Right, dragons randomly landing are sort of a new thing here. I bite my lip, looking around with unease. Hushed whispers fill the air as people look back at me with a matched unease.

Through the whispering, a rough voice cuts through the crowd, along with a tall, very muscular and very bald man.

"Get back to work, people. Nothin' to worry about here," The man said, stepping out of the crowd of civilians. I look down at Venomous, sharing a quick look with her as she tilts her head to look up at me.

"Do I... Have the right island?" I wonder  aloud, a little unsure. He narrows his eyes at me, putting his hands on his hips, widening his stance a little. I furrow my brows a little at the silence, opening my mouth to start an apology and a goodbye.

"Depends. What's your name, lass?" He inquired, his tone a little skeptical. His untrusting tone made me think I was in the wrong place, but as I glance down at the map, I assure myself that this has to be it. I swing my legs off the saddle, noticing that most of the crowd has dissipated and the people had gone back to carrying out their days as normal. That took some of the edge off.

"Freya... Haddock.. You know, I don't-" He cuts me off immediately, his face immediately turning into a wide grin and excited look. Oh, well that's comforting, I suppose. Who is this guy, anyway? He laughs heartily, his voice loud.

"Oh! I've heard much about ya! You must be my future sister-in-law!" His reaction puts me a little at ease and I dig a little in my brain to try and remember who this man should be, if he is Viggo's brother as that last comment implied. He waves toward himself, turning around to lead me somewhere, hopefully to Viggo. I follow him, Venomous close beside me.

"O-Oh, so you must be Ryker, right?" I question, pointing at him a little as he slowed down a bit to let me catch up to him. He nods, his grin wide as he nudges my shoulder a bit. He seems to be quite the social butterfly for a Grimborn.

"Haha, I've been so excited to meet you! Yer' definitely a special one to catch Viggo's eye like that. I was beginning to think he couldn't fall in love!" I let out a small sigh of relief at his confirmation, laughing a little at that last part. My shoulders stay a little tensed, still a little wary of the new place.

"Ha, you and everyone else that knows him, I'm sure," I joke, feeling out the conversation a little to try and make a good impression. That joke made Ryker break into a short laughter. Note; This guy laughs a lot. A stark contrast from his much colder brother. Speaking of which, I miss him, where is he??

"I'm glad he found someone fitting for him! He definitely needs a lass like you," He beams, leading me to two massive doors. This must be the Great Hall. It was built into the side of a mountain, just like the one on Berk. Except this one seemed a lot larger and a lot nicer. The inside was even more so. When we stepped inside, I was welcomed with the warm atmosphere of a massive, and I mean massive, fireplace, with what must be hundreds of tables, some of them booths with cushions. There was a bar that was right in front of a stage where I assumed they had performers and musicians. Ive been to many islands, few containing stages, but I've never seen a Great Hall like this.

"Wow... I assume this is your Great Hall?" I ask Ryker, who glanced back at me as my eyes wander the massive room. My voice echos, causing me to look up at the height of the ceiling. For being built into a mountain, this is insanely impressive.

"Close, Center Hall." He corrected me, a little confused as to why I was so close. I smirk a little, repeating the name.

"Center, huh?" I say, raising my eyebrows a little. I wonder which came first, the Center or the Great. Venomous warbles a little, capturing my attention.  I look down at her, confused, and she nudges me forward. I look forward and see Viggo, a slight ways away, stepping out of a room, shutting the door behind him, He catches sight of me and the corner of his mouth immediately twitches up into a smile. I match his smile, I move toward him and he meets me in the middle, pulling me into him as I throw my arms around him. My shoulders loose their tension and I feel comfortable again.

"Gods, I missed you," He mutters into my ear as he hugs me, making my grin widen as I tuck my head into his shoulder. I forget Ryker is there for a moment, caught up in the relief of seeing Viggo again.

"Berk was nearly unbearable without you," I breathe out, slight laughter in my voice as he pulls away. He looks into my eyes with a relieved smile. His eyes catch something behind me, doing a double take. I turn to look behind me, seeing an annoyedly tired Venomous. That was a very long flight, and she is still carrying all of my luggage. I give her a sheepish grin, an apologetic look in my eyes.

"Come, I'm certain the two of you are exhausted from the long flight," He guided me toward the massive doors of the Center Hall, his arm firmly around my waist as he kept me close to him. I wasn't complaining, a grin stuck on my face since the moment I saw him. My eyes catch Ryker as he interrupts us momentarily.

"I'll be in the hatchery," Ryker said, smirking at Viggo. I definitely did not miss the wink he sent him before walking away, further into the Hall as we were walking out. I saw Viggo nod a little, the slightest eye roll to himself before looking back down at me. Yup, definitely brothers.

"He's a lot more, uh... Joyful and welcoming than I imagined," I said, enjoying the feeling of being in his presence again. He pressed a short kiss to the top of my head, humming a little in understanding.

"Yes, it's a.. Surprise to me, as well. I suppose the near death experience and the separation of the two of us made him a little less..." He trailed off, trying to find the word for it. I nod a little, still smiling at his missed affection. He pushes the large door open for me, leading me out of the dimly lit Center Hall and to the city area. The view really showed how modern this island was, though lacking inhabitants. Again, a much larger and much nicer Berk. I think I could get used to living here.

"Cold?" I finished for him. He smirked a little, pulling me into his side a little more. Venomous follows close behind us, but perks up a little when Sullivan emerges from the Center Hall doors. They nuzzle each other behind us, and I watch Sullivan move his snout to the bags on her back, taking one of the handles into his mouth and pulling it off of her, walking with it. I laugh a little at the sight, seeing as Sullivan continues walking behind us carrying the weight of my bags for Venomous.

"Oh, isn't your dragon quite the gentleman," I aw at the sight, Viggo looking back at Sullivan with a proud look. That look is short lived, though, because Sullivan whips his thin tail against the back of Viggo's legs, a painful snap sound coming from the strike.

"Y-Yes, yes, I know!" He grunts, responding to Sullivan's whip, a slightly annoyed tone in his voice as he has to take his hands off me to help Sullivan with my bags. His arm slips off me and Venomous chortles at me in her dragon-laugh, Viggo stepping to her side her to take my bags off of Venomous. Relieved with the removal of the weight, we continued walking. I try and take one of the bags off his shoulder, but he gently pushes my hand away, wrapping his arm back around my waist. My grin grows a little, and I rest my head against his shoulder.

"Your island is beautiful... And very big," I marvel as I look around at the greenery and the stunning architecture, something we never had on Berk due to the frequent Dragon attacks that occured in the past. "I take it the population has dwindled over the years?"

"Ever since the collapse of the business. Many left after hearing of it, thinking both Ryker and I went with it. To be fair, it is quite the miracle we both survived," His smile fades, a slight sigh in his voice. I nod a little into his shoulder, my hip bumping against my bag over his shoulder as we walked. I noticed he was leading me toward the forest, away from the city. I could only wonder where we were going.

"Hm, well, the Gods definitely have their favorites," I shrug against him. He leads me up a small hill, now engrossed in the trees but still in clear sight of the city. There was a house here, set apart from the rest of the buildings while still just outside the city area. My first look at the outside of this house, I can tell it's Viggo's. Very simple, blends in well with the dark shades of the forest, and quite practical.

"They did lead me to you," I can hear the smirk in his voice before I turn my head to look up at him. He smirks down at me before leading me to the door, opening it for me. He gently guides me inside and I look around, the first thing my eyes settling on being the Maces and Talons board set up in the living space area. It widens the smile on my face. Venomous wanders inside, walking int front of me and flopping onto the floor in the corner with a huff, exhausted. Sullivan quietly curls up next to her, his head close to hers. I grin at the sight, the idea of our dragons becoming romantically involved with one another absolutely adorable.

I don't hear him shut the door behind me, or set my bags down, but before I know it he spins me around, his hands on my waist as he presses his lips against mine with haste. A little surprised, I flutter my eyes shut, putting my hand on his bicep before he pushes me back against the counter of the open kitchen. A deep blush spreads across my cheeks as I get lost in the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. He slips one hand off my waist and brings it up to the side of my neck, his thumb pushing my chin up a little.

His body stays pressed firmly against mine, keeping my trapped between him and the counter. It's only been a week but it feels like it has been forever since we last kissed like this. His hand on my waist moves down to my hip, pressing me further into his body. Oh, how I can't wait for our wedding night. Not that I think either of us will be able to wait until then; Were not exactly above breaking the rules when it comes to each other.

I suppose it's a good thing his house is in the most secluded part of town.

We pull away, the need for air stopping us from going on forever. He stares into my eyes for a moment, a look of love in them as he catches his breath. His eyes scan my face for a moment, before his lips curve up into another one of his signature smirks. He kisses my cheek, that smirk still stuck in his face.

"Missed me, love?" He whispered, causing my cheeks to flush more. My heart rate just couldn't go down, and I was certain he could feel it. Just as I was certain that it was contributing to his smirk.

"M-Mhm," I hum in agreement, my eyes shut as he pressed a kiss to my jaw. My breathing was heavy, and I knew I couldn't speak without him hearing the unsuppresable waver in my voice.

"Words, Darling," He demanded, unrelenting. Gods above, this man knows exactly what to say.

"Gods, Viggo... Yes," I mumbled breathlessly, completely lost in the moment. I kept my eyes shut, savoring the feeling of his lips against my skin. I feel his smirk grow a little as he kisses down my jaw. He liked that response.

"Perfect," He purred back, reaching behind me to take something off the counter. He kissed my other cheek shortly before slipping his hand off my neck, stepping back from me to give me a chance to actually catch my breath. Of course, that smirk probably would disappear for another couple of hours. Gods, why did he have to be so good at this.

I'm not sure I would have been able to resist him for the loyalty of any tribe!

He disappeared into one of the rooms, probably the bedroom, to set my bags down. I took a deep breath, putting my hands on the counter behind me to stabilize myself a bit. One thing was for sure, fornication laws were not made in the favor of Viggo and I!

.

.

.

GUESS
WHO
FINALLY
FINISHED
A FUCKING CHAPTER?
ME!!! WOOOOO!! AND VIGGOS LIKE IN IT LIKE IN THE SAME ROOM AS FREYA??? WOO??? !!

I also felt like super bad for not uploading in a millennium so I added a little 😏😏😏 scene to her, so yeah.

Anyways, I'm very happy with all the comments I'm getting on snakes lol it never fails to make me grin for like hours. I write to get a reaction out of people that is similar to the reactions I get from reading other people's work, so I love hearing those exact reactions and or thoughts in the comments, absolutely love it more than anything.

Again, this book is about to speed up more because like, Dagur and valka and UGHHH ❤️❤️❤️ Viggo ❤️❤️❤️

But yes, I hope you have a fantastic night and I really want to hear your FUNNY AND DRAMATIC AND HONEST comments. <3

.

.

.
gn <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 171 29
UPDATE!!!!: This is a very old book I wrote and upon rereading it, I hate it. :). The plot's a bit crap, the characters make little to no sense, I cr...
6.8K 169 20
Hiccup is the runt of his tribe and Astrid is abused by her parents. Then Hiccup befriends toothless and shows Astrid a dragons true nature Years pas...
4.7K 48 16
BOOK 1 How To Train Your Dragon OC Insert What if Hiccup had a girl best friend? How would she play in the movie? What kind of dragon does she have? ...
156K 4.8K 109
"Grimborn." She let the name roll from her tongue, her forehead creased into a frown. "Who is that?" Raised by dragons from an early age, Lilly had...