Ninjago: Darkness within 2

Por Peachycream23766

After Anna and the Ninja defeat the devourer, they start to train Lloyd. However, they encounter problems as... Mais

Chapter 19: Darkness Shall Rise
Chapter 20: YOUR FIRED!
Chapter 21: Pirate vs Ninja
Chapter 22: Rebirth Of Captain Soto
Chapter 23: Facing Pirates
Chapter 24: Double Trouble
Chapter 26: Child's Play
Chapter 27: Doomsday Comic
Chapter 28: Goodbye childhood
Chapter 29: Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Chapter 30: Back To The Past
Chapter 31: Past vs Present
Chapter 32: The Stone army
Chapter 33: Paper Beats Rock!
Chapter 34: The Day Ninjago Stood Still.
Chapter 35: Waking Stone
Chapter 36: The Last Voyage
Chapter 37: The Storm
Chapter 38: The Island
Chapter 39: The Island Of Darkness
Chapter 40: The Temple Of Light
Chapter 41: The Last Hope
Chapter 42: Launching Missiles
Chapter 43: Return Of The Overlord
Chapter 45: RISE OF THE SPINJITZU MASTER
Author's Note

Chapter 25: Double Trouble 2

102 6 0
Por Peachycream23766

(Anna wakes up in a room full of teachers in captivity. Then The ninja groan as they stand up.)

Anna: Where are we?

Noble: Thank goodness you're here!

Kai: What happened? Where's Lloyd? And who are all you?

Woman: We're the teachers and we've all been taken prisoners. We've tried to teach the boys how to be good, but they overthrew us. They're monsters!

Jay: But I thought Lloyd was getting an honorary degree.

Noble: Oh, that was just the boys' trick to lure Lloyd here and convince him to be their leader.

Cole: What? There's not gonna be cake?!

Anna: Forget Cake they have Lloyd!

(She ran to the door and tries to open it but it was locked.)

_

(Lloyd is tied up in a chair while the students try to turn him evil again.)

Brad: Welcome to your ceremony, Lloyd. Or, should I call it an evil intervention?

Lloyd: Where are my friends?

Gene: Aw, they're better off without you. With friends like you, who needs enemies?

Brad: You may have forgotten, but we're your true friends. And we want to help you undo the damage you've done to yourself and our school's reputation. Be honest. Doesn't a part of you miss being bad?

_

(The ninja and teachers are trying to find a way out. Zane flips on a switch and stiffens up.)

Zane: Battering ram activated. (The ninja uses him as a battering ram, but the door is still stuck.)

Kai: Ugh. We're never gonna open that door. I hope they haven't turned Lloyd. I don't think things can get much worse.

Jay: Look, don't worry, guys. I told Nya I'd meet her at the autobody shop and since I'm so punctual, if I'm even one second late, she's gonna suspect something's wrong.

-

(Nya, however, doesn't think something's wrong as "Jay" arrives, humming.)

Nya: Oh, there you are. I was wondering when you'd get back. You're usually not late.

Bizarro Jay: It's a whole new me, baby. Heh. Nice work. We should take it out for a spin. Bet we could make a lot of people jealous.

Nya: I should've known spending time at Darkley's School would turn you into a bad boy.

Bizarro Jay: Darkley's School? Heh. Is that where we were?

Nya: What's gotten into you— (Bizarro Jay kisses Nya which takes her by surprise but begins to enjoy it as Bizarro Jay and takes the keys.)

Bizzaro Jay: It's a bad boy thing. (He drives away on the Ultra Sonic Raider.)

Nya: (Flustered) Heh. Call me!

(The evil ninja are shown to have gathered and cause another car crash, laughing.)

Garmadon: (On the Raider's screen) Did you find them?

Bizarro Cole: They're at Darkley's.

Garmadon: Excellent! Now destroy them, Once you have done that bring me my son and the magic ninja.

Bizarro Cole: It'll be our pleasure

-

(The ninja are still stuck in the room.)

Anna: If we don't get out, they're gonna hurt or blackmail Lloyd and undo all the lessons we tried to teach him.

Cole: Not to mention never taste cake again.

Kai: Forget about cake!

Zane: Principal Noble, how well do you and the teachers know this building?

Noble: We barely know it at all, actually. We're new. The old teachers were highly committed to teaching evil and quit in protest when the school went good.

Zane: So if the school building was originally built for evil, don't we have to assume there are hidden passages, which none of you would even know about?

Anna: Hey, you're right. It just wouldn't be an evil school without hidden passages.

Kai: Okay, everyone. Look for a hidden switch. It could be anything: a book, a tile, a fixture.

Jay: (Pulls on a book) I found it! (The ceiling starts lowering.)

Kai: Wrong switch! Keep looking!

Cole: (Rotates a potted plant) Aha! (Spikes come out of the ceiling. Everyone gasps.)

Jay: Really what next spikes on the walls

(Anna spotted a cup she lifted it up and sees' a button to she pushes it, then spikes came from the wall and it started closing , while they stared blankly at Jay.)

Woman: AHH! You made it worst!!!!

Zane: (Tilts a lamp. A door opens.) This way!

(The door lead them to a black room.)

Jay: Hahaha! Stop tickling me!

Cole: I'm not tickling you.

Kai: Zane, can you give us some light?

(Zane does so, but the room is covered in spiders.)

Ninja: Aah!

Zane: Well have to make a run for it!

Anna: I rather get squashed by spikes!

Kai: We're going in 3...2...1 GO!!!!

( Anna, the ninja and the teachers make a run for it and come out through a locker.)

_

(The evil ninja are led to the room the teachers and ninja are previously in, but it's vacant.)

Bizarro Cole: What is this? Some kind of joke?

Brad: Uh, that's where they were. Honest!

Evil ninja: Time for another noogie.

Brad: No, no! Anything but that! (At that moment, the ninja and the teachers come out of a door in the wall.)

Cole: Ah. Finally, a way out.

( They look side way to see 

Kai: Guys, why are we staring at ourselves?

Noble: Uh, this is kind of too weird for us. We're gonna stay in here.

Jay: Ha. Those who don't fight, teach.

Anna: Drop the boy, uh, Cole?

Bizarro Cole: He's of no use to us anymore. (He drops Brad, who runs away.)

Kai: Who are you guys

Bizarro Kai: Your doom.

Zane: My early assessment tells me this must be Garmadon's doing.

Bizarro Zane: My early assessment tells me you will be destroyed.

Ninja and evil ninja: Ninja, go! (They charge and proceed to fight each other.)

Bizarro Anna: I will destroy you!

Anna: Instead of bragging that you'll destroy me how about you actually try to.(Anna kick the evil version to her to the wall.) 

(The battle is still going on.)

Jay: Ugh, we're so evenly balanced...ugh...this fight could go on...forever.

Kai: We can't give up. Keep fighting!

Students: Ninja, go!

( Lloyd and the students have puton ninja gi and are charging at them.)

Cole: Hey, it really is Ninja Day!

Kai: Oh, I see what they're doing! They're trying to confuse them!

Jay: Yeah, but it's confusing me, too.

Zane: Keep your focus. (He destroys his counterpart with Spinjitzu.)

Lloyd: It works just like Gene says. If you can land a punch, they'll be defeated!

(Bizarro Cole is knocked back and Cole punches him.)

Cole: Aargh! Good riddance!

Bizarro Jay: Don't think you can get rid of us that easily. By the way, did I mention that I kissed Nya?

Jay: WHAT?! YOU DID WHAT?!!

Bizarro Jay: Hahaha. Yeah.

Jay: (Jumps behind him and furiously kicks him with all his might, eliminating his copy.) Heh. Nobody kisses my girl!

(Anna makes a sword attack her copy when she get distracted.) 

Bizarro Anna: Aw you like him, Don't worry after I kill you his next

( Giving the evil side of her a chance to attack she shook her head and fixed her eyes on her target.)

Anna: Your nothing but a poor Version of me.

Bizarro Anna: No I'm a greater Version of you! 

(She threw her sword right at her copy and it eliminated her. )

Bizarro Kai: Ugh. Stay back! (He gets smoke bombed in the eye.) Aw, my eyes! I can't see! (Kai punches him and eliminates.)

Kai: Ain't so bad.

(The students cheer.)

Brad: It worked, Lloyd! You did it!

Lloyd: No, we did it.

(The students cheer again as the teachers come out of the wall.)

Noble: Normally, we'd punish you for holding us captive, but I guess now that we've all learned a valuable lesson, I suppose it's cause for a celebration.

Cole: Uh, that wouldn't mean cake, now, would it?

Anna: I think it would.

(Everyone laughs. After the celebration, the ninja are headed to the Dojo with Cole flying the Ultra Dragon and everyone else in the Raider.)

Jay: Oh, man. So great the have the tank back.

Cole: (With mouth stuffed with cake) You said it, mmm.

Kai: Can't wait to hear what Sensei says when he hears about this.

Garmadon: (On screen) So, it is true. You have destroyed my evil ninja.

Kai: Keep it coming, Garmadon. Your attempts to stop us are only making us stronger.

Garmadon: (Sighs) But tomorrow is a new day, ninja. Mark my words, I will find new ways to finish you, once and for al— (The screen malfunctions.)

Anna: What? Could you repeat that?

( The screen turns black.)

Zane: Nya will be displeased. She just repaired it and it appears it already has to go back to the shop.

Lloyd: Nah, it's not broken. (Electricity surges down his arms and he switches the screen to a video game.)

Jay: You did that? But it didn't blow up.

Lloyd: (Grabbing a game controller) Hey, you go to school, and sometimes you might pick up a thing or two.

(The ninja laughs as Lloyd plays his game.)

_

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.2K 31 4
It's been 2 weeks since the Great Devourer defeated, and now, the ninja is going to help Lloyd to become the Green Ninja in order to fight his and Lu...
7.6K 85 21
so basically I was wondering what if lloyd chose to go with the first spinjitzu master in season 10 and now there is a darkness coming over ninjago. ...
186K 5.2K 44
At the age of two, Lord Garmadons only son Lloyd has been kidnaped by an unknown enemy. The parents of the young child is drowned in sorrow. Garmadon...