•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{80}

431 8 1
By AshLeeNyx

*6.9K Words*

"Now Giyuu, you are the one to die out of the two of us."

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture Processing)

When Douma suddenly appeared behind Giyuu Douma immediately used his Golden fan but Giyuu immediately noticed that he was behind him so Giyuu could easily avoid his attacks.

But even if Giyuu avoids his attack, Douma will still injure Giyuu because of Douma's speed. Giyuu will not be able to keep up with him because of his speed.

Because of Douma's speed, Giyuu has no other choice but to avoid Douma's every attack on him and Douma knows that Giyuu will never win against him when it comes to a battle like this because of his speed, Giyuu will have a hard time following him.

'Do whatever it takes to avoid my attack. You can't win against me Giyuu.'

Douma thoughts to himself as he continues to attack Giyuu Giyuu knows that he does not fight with Douma when it comes to these kinds of fights but he also has no other choice but to fight Douma just for you because Giyuu doesn't want you to go to Douma too easily.

"Shit this," Giyuu said as he continued to avoid Douma's attack on him Douma saw with his own two eyes that Giyuu was struggling to avoid his attacks on him so Douma smiled at him.

And when Douma smiled, Giyuu didn't like it because this is also how He behaved when He fought Akaza.

Douma doesn't know what he feels Now as he continues to attack Giyuu The only thing he feels is joy because he sees with his own two eyes that Giyuu is struggling just like what he did to Akaza before in their fight this is the same Akaza in His hands while the two of them fight for the position as upper moon 2.

And now he and Giyuu will fight for you because Douma can't let you go to anyone's upper moon, especially Giyuu who has been his enemy for a long time since Giyuu became a demon.

"Are we struggling?" Douma asked Giyuu.

But Giyuu answered Douma's question to him and even though Giyuu will struggle, he still fights for you.

"Blood demon art techniques! Water dragon!"

(Picture Processing)

When Giyuu said this, the water formed into a dragon shape and it suddenly rushed at Douma but when it rushed at him, he hit his hand on the ground and a large ice came out and Giyuu's water dragon was easy that lost and The ice that came out of the ground was going to Giyuu When it hit Giyuu Giyuu was no longer able to use His blood demon art.

Due to these times, Douma also used his lotus viens to stop Giyuu from his track and when his lotus viens grabbed Giyuu's foot, Giyuu was unable to leave his position and hit him fatally. Douma's ice.

And it caused a lot of damage, almost destroying the whole area of what he fought two of. When Douma saw Giyuu hit by his attacks. He saw Giyuu's figure with too much wound in his body. now.

"You still managed to avoid my attacks. I'm so impressed with you Giyuu. You've never changed." Douma said to Giyuu.

While Giyuu is trying to regenerate from the wound he got from Douma but no matter how hard he tries to regenerate he can't.

Douma noticed that Giyuu's regeneration from his wound was slow because Giyuu's wound was big from his attack earlier so Giyuu was unable to regenerate quickly.

"Well you see Giyuu I can see now who will die between the two of us," Douma said to him while his rainbow eyes never left Giyuu's figure.

Giyuu's dark ocean eyes narrow at Douma in Giyuu's situation he knows that if he fights Douma in this situation it will be easier for Douma to kill him without any difficulty so Giyuu better not fight Douma.

The only thing that came to Giyuu's mind was to run away from their fight, Giguu knew that what he was doing was cowardice by running into their fight, but Giyuu couldn't think of any other way but that's it because if he fought he would be defeated Douma said too quickly and Giyuu didn't want that to happen.

Because if that happens, he will get you from him and Giyuu doesn't want you to end up in Douma's hands, he would rather die than for you to end up in Douma's hands because he can't look at you and you will be happy and give your affection to Douma.

That's what he doesn't want to happen the most and he will never let that happen so when Douma gets ready for his next attack suddenly Giyuu is not on the battlefield and Douma is left alone.

Douma stared at the place where Giyuu was earlier, he couldn't imagine that Giyuu could escape him so easily, but even though Douma was enjoying himself, he just licked his lips because of the joy he experienced He and Giyuu fought earlier

"Oh Giyuu You're really fun to fight and you have so many surprises, I didn't think you could escape me that easily... But I enjoyed our fight and one day I'll crush you and Akaza with my own hands." Douma said to himself while staring at where Giyuu was standing earlier.

While Giyuu was looking for a safe place, he didn't think that he would be able to escape from Douma when he was in a safe place, he tried to regenerate but his body couldn't do it because of the wound he sustained.

(Picture Processing)

"I can't regenerate," Giyuu said as the blood from his wound continued to leak.

While Giyuu's condition is like this, he can't help but think about you at this time because the one thing that Giyuu fears is losing you in his life, he doesn't know what he'll do if you too will disappear from his life.

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture processing)

Because Giyuu has lost a lot in his life since then after he lost his parents in his life at a young age and his beloved sister also left him so now he is alone in his life but since you came to cheer him up, he wants to spend more time with you because you are the only one who loves him.

"Y/n please accept me into your heart
I promise you I will do everything to make you happy with me just don't leave my side please... Stay by my side please Y/n." Giyuu said to himself as he touched his wound.

(Picture Processing)

When you woke up you immediately stared at the ceiling because the first thing that came to your mind was what the demon king did to you, you never thought to yourself that this would happen to you.

Is it impossible to leave this place? Will you be imprisoned here for the rest of your life? Will you never see the love of your life?

That's what came to your mind today and that's not the only thing that came to your mind because this is also the day to spend time with the twin demons Yoriichi and Michikatsu, you don't know how you're going to spend time with the two of them now this is the day they won't kill each other just because of you.

'I can't be locked up here forever, I don't want that to happen to me for the rest of my life with monsters like them.'

You thought to yourself that you kept staring at the ceiling when you suddenly heard someone knock on your room you looked at the door of your room before you got up and sat on your futon.

"Came in." You said before you sighed heavily the bedroom door opened and you saw Hana and Shu enter your room you saw Hana with a food tray and Shu brought clothes for you.

When the two of them entered, Hana noticed that you were deep in thought, so she called you so that you two could talk about whatever was on your mind.

"Lady Y/n." She told you that's why you only looked at Hana before speaking to her, you didn't know how to tell them that you'd rather die than be with the monsters who are so obsessed with you.

"Hmm." You hummed when you heard Hana call your name.

"This is when you eat and then Reji also brought your clothes. After you finish eating, you will take a bath so you can get dressed." Hana told you.

You just nodded to what Hana told you, she noticed that you were quiet and didn't speak to her so she looked at Reji and Reji nodded this was Reji signal to her to talk to you so Hana looked at you and asked you

"Lady Y/n are you okay?" Hana asked you as Hana held your food tray and you looked at her and you just smiled at her and answered.

"Yes, I'm fine." You answered Hana but Hana saw in your face that you were not okay.

"I know you're not okay," Hana told you so you looked at her.

You know that Hana was right when she told you that you are not okay so there is nothing. there's nothing else to do but talk to Hana because she's the only human like you in person.

"Yeah, I'm not okay." You whisper to yourself as Hana puts the tray in front of you before Hana speaks to you she sighs heavily as she stares at you because she knows how difficult your situation is now.

"Reji and I know how difficult your situation is right now here and I know that what you are going through right now is not easy," Hana told you when you heard this you felt a little better because at least someone understands what you are going through right now so you just smile at Hana.

So I signal to Hana and Reji to sit down
and they go to what you want and eat the food that Hana brought you first while you were eating, Hana asked you why the demons were so obsessed with you that you stopped eating and answered Hana's question to you.

"Lady Y/n can I ask you something?" Hana asked you while you were eating your food.

(Picture Processing)

"Hmm?" You hummed while continue eating your food while Hana was having second thoughts about whether to ask what was on her mind but she also had no choice but to ask you because she also wanted to know why the demons were so obsessed with you and Hana knew you were the only one who could answer her question.

"If you don't mind asking me hmm... About to demons." Hana said You noticed that she seems to struggle to say directly what she wants to say to you.

"What about to demons?" You reply as you stare at Hana and narrow your two eyes into Shu just sitting in the corner quietly and your two eyes back at Hana.

"Uhm.. Why do you think demons are so obsessed with you?" Hana asked you before you could answer Hana's question to you, You swallow the food you are eating and answer her question.

"I have no idea, Hana, I don't even know why they are so obsessed with me, they told me back then that I was beautiful and I wasn't the same as other girls they knew." You answered Hana's question to you even if you were to yourself until now who is still confused while you continue to eat your food.

When you said this to Hana, Hana also thought about what you said while she was staring at you, everything you said is true, you are beautiful, and you are not like other women in their world, so Hana smiled at your answer her question and that and you notice it that Hana is smiling at you.

So you looked at her and you were confused as to why Hana was smiling at you so you just thought that He also believed what the monsters told you.

"Even you believe in them?" You asked Hana while your eyebrows were raised because you just couldn't believe that even Hana believed what the monsters told you.

"I don't know lady Y/n but... You are really beautiful and you are different from other girls here." Hana said to you just roll your eyes to the side and continue eating your food.

Hana noticed that you didn't believe what she said but what she said was also true there was still a question in Hana's mind why did the demons want you when there were many other girls they could like?

"But.... Lady Y/n it's true that you are really beautiful." Hana said you look at her with a bored expression on your face.

"But I'm saying the truth you are beautiful and dif-" Hana didn't finish what she was going to say when you spoke.

"Yeah let's just say that I'm beautiful and different from other girls in this world but my one question why am I there are so many beautiful women in this world why me?" You asked Hana while you tapped the chopsticks on the plate.

When you said this, Hana just sighed at your question because she did not know why you were chosen to suffer like this.

And you know yourself that you didn't ask for anything like this in your whole life back then in the modern world because the ordinary life is okay with you, normal life is not like this where you feel trapped in one place and suffocating place.

"I didn't ask for anything like this in my life I would have been okay in my ordinary life but... why was this given to me." You whispered enough for Hana and Shu to hear what you said So Shu asked you what you meant by what you said.

(Picture Processing)

"Lady Y/n what do you mean?" He asked you and you looked at the young boy sitting in the corner you met him and smiled at him he sighed before you said to them where are you from?

"You know because I'm not from here in your world, even I don't know how I got to this world before because... We...was in the real world I was hit by a car and that's when everything started when I woke up It's just that I'm here in this place and when I'm here I can't remember anything except that I got hit by a car and that's all I remember." Explain to them when Hana heard this and she widened in shock; she had no idea you were worth d.

"What you are not from our world?" Hana asked you with shock on her face You were also surprised by Hana's reaction because you didn't even tell them.

"Yeah, I'm..." You pause and grab Hana's hands and squeeze it Hana looks at your hand before she looks at you.

"But please don't tell the demons that I'm not from your world." You said to Hana, Hana saw the fear on your face when the demons found out about your secret.

"Don't worry we won't tell them," Hana said to you and you felt relief when Hana told you this because you knew that until now the demons have not known your secret that you are not from this world.

"Thank you." You said and Hana smiled at you But even though you feel relief in yourself, you still can't help but think of Sabito, Yuichiro, Tamayo, Yoshiro. So somehow you are still nervous maybe because of what the demons have seen of them and also you have no idea where the demons have taken them so your only hope is Hana and Shu.

You know that Hana and Shu know where the demons took Sabito and the others so you asked Hana about it if they knew where the demons took Sabito and the others.

"Hey, Hana." You said and Hana looked at you immediately with a confused look on her face.

"Yeah?" She replies to you. "I just wanted to ask you if you know anyone named Sabito. Brought here?" You asked her.

Hana was surprised by your question because she does not recognize anyone whose name is Sabito the only thing she knows is that they are the only two humans here in the infinity castle, so Hana was very surprised when you asked her this because he didn't know that there were other humans here in the infinity castle besides the three of you.

"Uhmm... I'm sorry to say but I don't know that name here right Reji." Hana said before he turned her head in the back where Reji was sitting in the corner and the little boy just nodded his head signaling that he didn't know that name either.

"Oh god, I hope he was okay and the others." You said and Hana's head turned to you and she immediately noticed your face turned to worry. worry Do you know him?" Hana asked you, you want to answer Hana's question you can't because when you think about Sabito and the others, there are so many things that come to your mind that are not good.

'Oh god, wherever you are now I hope you are safe and Lady Tamayo is okay.'

You thoughtsthoughtself even though this is what you have in mind, you still can't help but worry about them because you have no idea where they are now, if they are in the hands of demons, they are surely torturing them and you don't want to see them being tortured by demons you don't want them to suffer just because of you.

"Lady Y/n are you okay?" Reji asked you and your thoughts immediately despair when you heard the little boy's voice call your name.

You look at your foot in front of you and you feel your hand shaking with fear, you don't know what kind of feeling you're going to feel right now, you can't explain to them what you're feeling.

"I don't know Reji I can't explain how I feel." You said that you remember what Hana told you earlier so you also told her about Sabito.

"Hana about your question earlier Sabito is one of my close friends in this world and he is not the only one I know here, Tamayo, Yoshiro, Yuichiro, and Aoi are my family here since I came to this world." You explain to Hana that's why Hana was surprised that there were people who knew you here in their world before you came here.

"Oh, that's why," Hana replied to you.

"Yeah, that's why I worry about them so much because of me that they sympathize." You said Hana and Reji felt that you were sad so they thought of a way to help you.

"Hey don't worry if we get any information about them here at infinityInfinity Castle tell you," Hana said and when you heard this your eyes were wide in shock because even Hana and Reji were helping you to get out of this place.

"But if you do that." You said. "No we will promise that the all demons will not know it," Hana said to you and you looked at Shu he just nodded his head in agreement even if you are in this situation now, you will not lose hope of leaving this place that you call prison.

"Thank you." You said with a smile on your face.

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture Processing)

Meanwhile Michikatsu, on the other hand, was quiet in the living room, he knew that today was the day you to spend time with them, Yoriichi, even if Michikatsu wanted to have you alone to himself, he couldn't do that because of the Demon King's order to them. so they have to follow it.

While his twin, Yoriichi, was in the other room, the two of them didn't talk and then they fought because Yoriichi also didn't want to share you with his twin, he wanted you two to be together, but he couldn't do that either because of the order of the demon king.

So he can't do anything but share you with his twin even though he doesn't want to share you with his twin.

"Damn it! why does the demon king have to do this?" Yoriichi whispers to himself as he clinches his fist in anger.

Until his two eyes narrowed in the direction of his twin, he couldn't bear this kind of thing that he and his twin would share in everything.

'I want y/n alone to myself I want her so bad.'

Yoriichi thought to himself while waiting for your arrival Michikatsu was quiet in his seat even though he didn't move to his side where his twin Yoriichi was, he felt that his twin was staring at him but he wasn't afraid of him because Michikatsu knew that he was a child almost everything he has was stolen by his twin Yoriichi so he won't allow you to go to his twin.

'I love you Y/n I will not give up on you.'

Michikatsu thought to himself as he sat silently in the living room waiting for your arrival.

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture Processing)

While you finished eating and showered while you were about to shower, you couldn't forget where Sabito and the others were. You wanted to see them, especially Miku and Neil. There was no news of them anywhere. they are now.

Until you touch the mark that Tanjiro gave you on your neck when you stroke it, the hair on your arms and legs stood up because now you remember that when other demons see this they will do the same thing that Tanjiro did to you.

You tried to remove it with soap and on your hand but it just wouldn't go away no matter what you did.

You're alone right now because no matter who you are, monsters are insulting you as if they're making you a toy, you're not a toy that will do all their master's orders so you can't do anything but worry too much.

After you showered, you dressed in the clothes that Reji brought for you when you were getting dressed Hana saw the mark on your neck and she was worried about your condition now that you have a mark on your neck.

"So the demon king mark you already?" Hana asked you and you just nodded your head in agreement.

"Yeah, he did and I hate what he did to me." You reply to Hana Hana feels sorry for your situation now because she knows that if other demons saw this mark on your neck, other demons would do what the demon king did to you.

"Hana, can you cover the mark on my neck please?" You beg Hana and the girl nods her head Hana does everything to cover the mark on your neck because Hana doesn't want other demons to see it either.

"Here we go now other demons can't see that anymore," Hana said and you smile at her and thank her.

"Thank you, Hana." You said and Hana just smiled at you Hana is happy to help you even a little bit even if it's all she can do as your servant.

After getting dressed Hana and Shu took you to where the twin demons were waiting for you when you got to a room Hana opened the sojo door and all you saw was space Hana signaled in her head that go inside and go inside and open the sojo door.

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture Processing)

When you were inside the room you saw nothing but candles around so you tried to walk inside the room as you walked you couldn't help but feel nervous with every step you took inside the room as if your soul would separate from your body.

This is the thing you don't want to happen the most to spend time with monsters who are so obsessed with you while you walk a lot of things enter your mind.

As you continue to walk you don't know that there is a passage that is a room and you stop walking when you feel a presence that seems to be staring at you in the direction you are standing you want to turn around but you can't because Is your body stiff with fear.

But you managed to move in your direction and slowly turned your head to the side until you saw a familiar figure at the front of a room just sitting on the tatami floor and its six eyes were staring at your standing figure. Its six eyes lit up the dark room.

(Picture Processing)

When you saw the figure in full you recognized it immediately but you couldn't step your foot into the next room.

You took a deep breath before you could move your two feet, you slowly stepped into the dark room, you didn't know what was happening to you, but you could feel the weight you were feeling now when you saw Michikatsu sitting in the living room alone.

As you continued walking to the darkroom you could feel his six eyes looking at you and Michikatsu could also hear your heart beating so fast he could feel you were nervous.

Until you stop walking and now we are in front of Michikatsu and you notice that the surroundings are quiet so you turn around but you don't see Michikatsu's twin, Yoriichi.

'Where is Yoriichi?'

You thoughts to yourself as you scan the dark room but you don't see any sign of Yoriichi in the room until you decide to ask Michikatsu where is his twin brother Yoriichi.

"Hey Michikatsu where is Yoriichi?" You asked the six-eye demon but he didn't answer your question so you're afraid that Michikatsu might get even more angry with you now that you asked where his twin is, you know how much they hate each other especially when it comes to you.

When he didn't answer your question your hand trembled in fear that Michikatsu might get even more angry with you because you knew that he was angry with you before. After all, you ignored him even though you apologized to him then you feel that he is still angry with you now.

"Uhmm..." You utter when suddenly he pat the side of the tatami floor signaling to you to sit beside him so you just follow what he said and sit beside him.

When you sit next to Michikatsu, you don't know what you're feeling right now, you're scared, mixed up, what you're feeling right now is that he's here with one of the demons who's obsessed with you.

"Michikatsu look I'm sorry if last ti-" You suddenly stopped what you were going to say when you saw Yoriichi come out of the other room so you looked at him and after a few seconds his hide turned to where you were and his blood immediately boiled when he saw you were with his twins.

"Oh hi, Yoriic." You were cut off again when suddenly Michikatsu grabbed your hand very tightly When Yoriichi saw that his twin held your hand very tightly, his anger rose even more.

"Why you!" Yoriichi said in range so you were scared when you saw Yoriichi getting angry that you tried to separate your hand from Michikatsu but you couldn't because Michikatsu gripped you.

"Don't separate your hand from me Y/n just let Yoriichi get mad," Michikatsu said as he looked at his twin brother with a smile on his face Yoriichi knew that his twin tried to insult him and stole you away from him.

"You have no right to touch what's mine brother," Yoriichi said to his twin brother Michikatsu but his twin brother didn't say anything and even gripped your hand even tighter you yelped because you could feel he was getting hurt.

"What do you mean is yours brother?" Michikatsu asked his twin brother Yoriichi as he watched his brother grip your soft hand very tightly.

"She is mine brother you know that right and I'm the only one who can grip her soft hand and hurt her like I want to," Yoriichi said to his brother but his brother didn't listen to him.

"Oh really? I didn't know that brother by the way who said to you that you own my little moonlight? Did she say to you that you own her?" Michikatsu said with a smirk on his lips.

Michikatsu can see now how angry his twin brother is to him griping your soft hand so tightly that he will surely leave a bruise.

"Let go of her hand brother," Yoriichi demands on his brother he can't bear watching his brother destroy you by his hand because Yoriichi knows that he is the only one who can destroy you and submit to him like a good pet you are.

"Uhmm... Michikatsu I think you ca-" You want to say something to Michikatsu but he immediately cuts you off and grabs your hand very tightly he forces you to sit on his lap and you are now sitting on his lap.

While Yoriichi can't bear that you will submit to his twin you try to struggle with Michikatsu's grip on you but Michikatsu makes sure that he won't let go of his grip he puts his one hand on your waist and holds it tightly so that you couldn't struggle to him.

"Shhh don't struggle Y/n." He whispered to you You couldn't help but struggle with Michikatsu's grip because he was going to hurt you with his tight grip until you felt his hot breath on your neck as if he was looking for something on your neck so when you felt it you struggled a lot because when Michikatsu sees the mark that the demon king left on you you know what will happen to you.

"Michikatsu I think-" You said you try your best to push him away from you but is no luck because he is stronger than you and when you struggle again under his grip he immediately discover on your neck and saws the mark on your neck.

When you saw it yourself you were very scared because you knew that Michikatsu would also put a mark on your neck like Tanjiro did to you.

"It looks nice when you have a mark on your neck Y/n," Michikatsu whispers to you while he is kissing your neck.

While his twin brother Yoriichi could believe what was seeing now because Yoriichi knew that he was the first to put a mark on you and lock his twin, now he saw with his own two eyes that the mark of the demon king was put on you, this is the mark that will tell them that they can also put a mark on you your neck is marked.

After Michikatsu kisses your neck you feel sharp fangs sunk into your soft skin here it sinks into your brain that Michikatsu is also making a mark on you, you try to push him but he tightens his grip on you so much that you can hardly move in his lap.

"Mic-hikat-su d-dont sink you fangs too d-deep." You begged him but Michikatsu didn't listen to you while you begged him, he dug his fangs deeper into your soft skin.

"Y/n your blood it's so much better than anything else," Michikatsu said as he continued drinking your blood while his twin brother Yoriichi his saliva dripped from his mouth because of the smell of your blood, Yoriichi was even more addicted to the smell of your blood compared to when he first tasted your blood, now it's different.

'Her blood the smell of her blood is intoxicating I want her blood I want it so bad I want to taste her blood!'

Yoriichi thoughts to himself as he stares at you and your neck the sharp fangs on his twin brother make your soft and pinks skin destroy and bleed for him he wants you also to bleed from him he wants to see to himself how makes you beg to stop suck kung the blood he wants to see you struggle and squirm like a good pet you are.

"Michikatsu I can't take it anymore." You said to the six eyes demon he just smile at you while continuing sucking your sweet and tasting blood.

"No, I'm sure you can Y/-" Michikatsu didn't finish what he said to you when suddenly Yoriichi grabbed your arms very tightly and dragged you away from his Michikatsu you yelp in pain when Michikatsu's sharp fangs forcibly let go of your soft skin and the results here is that it bled even more because it was injured so you shivered from the cold air that contacted your wound on your neck.

"Wa-it Y-Yoriichi." You said but the ponytail demon didn't listen to you and dragged you to the other room and threw you on the tatami floor suddenly Yoriichi was right in front of you he immediately licked your bleeding neck and sunk his sharps fangs into your soft skin without a warning.

You flinch in pain because Yoriichi really dug his fangs into your soft skin so much Yoriichi could hardly control himself when he tasted your blood again because Yoriichi hadn't tasted your blood in a long time.

"I love you so much Y/n I do I do I love you freaking much," Yoriichi said as he continue to suck your blood you try to push Yoriichi but he prevents you from getting out of his grip so you can't do anything but let him suck your blood.

(Picture Processing)

While Yoriichi was sucking your blood he became even more aggressive when he saw his twin who also entered the room where you two were.

"You're getting selfish Brother, have you forgotten what the demon king told us?" His twin asked him. Yoriichi didn't say a word and continued to suck your blood.

If his twin calls him selfish he doesn't care if his twin calls him selfish because all he wants is for you to be alone and Yoriichi won't allow you to be taken from him.

"Call me selfish if you want, brother, I don't care if you call me selfish brother if that's the only way to get Y/n I'll do it," Yoriichi said he finally stop sucking your blood and look at his brother with a glare of his two eyes and he finallooksook at you.

"Right Y/n you love it when I suck your sweet blood and destroy your soft skin with my sharp fangs you like it didn't you?" Yoriichi asked you but you didn't respond to his question you kept your head down but Yoriichi followed your head movement.

"Come on Y/n tell me the truth don't be shy about me come on say it you love it when I suck your blood say it Y/n," Yoriichi said to you he force you to say that you love it he sucking your blood like a vampire.

You don't know how to respond to Yoriichi because deep down in your heart, you don't like sucking your blood like a vampire so you were silent when Yoriichi asked you.

"You won't answer let's see if you still don't answer." Yoriichi dug his fangs into your skin and you almost struggled because you felt the pain and you tried to push him but he stopped you from doing it.

"Y-YORIICHI please s-top it please! I'm begging of you p-please A-ah is hurt!" You said as Yoriichi continue sucking your blood.

Michikatsu saw what his twin was doing to you so he decided to suck your blood too because even he couldn't let you go to his twin so Michikatsu came up behind you and bit the back of your neck it was a real struggle a lot because it hurts so much and you feel like you're going to get dizzy.

Now that two of them have sucked your blood, you tried to get out of their grip but you couldn't.

"Don't struggle my little moon just let us taste your sweet blood," Michikatsu said as he continue to suck your blood.

"N-no please." You reply you try not to pass out but your body itself betrays you your vision is slowly getting darker and you don't want to pass out with two hungry monsters because in your mind what else might they do you while you're unconscious even if you try to get out of their grip you can't because they won't let you escape again.

(Picture Processing)

Until you completely lost consciousness because you felt the amount of blood you lost but while you were unconscious Yoriichi put his mark on your neck as well as Michikatsu They have a mark on your body which means it belongs to them now that they have left a mark on your body, it will be forever on your body.

While you were unconscious they both kissed you on the futon while Yoriichi kissed your neck while Michikatsu was on your shoulder they were not satisfied with the mark they left on you now they will play with your body for sure their smell will stick to your body.

"You're really beautiful Y/n I can't get enough of you," Yoriichi whispers to your ear while kissing your neck and you have no idea what is happening around you.

After a few minutes, Michikatsu was satisfied with what he did to you so he just sat on the futon and his twin Yoriichi let him play with your body because he knew that if he stopped his twin he would just go home. in the big and serious fight between the two of them, he just kept quiet.

After a few minutes, Yoriichi was also done playing with your body he put your head into his chest while he played with your hair until his two eyes saw the mark he left on your neck Yoriichi smirked when he saw his mark on your soft pinkish skin because he didn't think that finally he owns you.

(Picture Processing)

"I finally leave a mark on you my little sunshine," Yoriichi whispers to you as he plays with your hair Yoriichi notices another mark on your shoulder he immediately recognizes the mark he slowly looks up to his twin brother Michikatsu.

"You left a mark on her too brother!?" Yoriichi asked his twin brother with an irritated voice his twin didn't answer him but just smirked at him.g

"Answer me, brother!" Yoriichi said angrily.

"What do you think, are you the only one who has the right to leave a mark on her Yoriichi?" Michikatsu asked his twin, Yoriichi was so angry with his twin that he said his name, yet Yoriichi didn't want Michikatsu to say his name.

"Don't say my name because I don't want my name coming out of your mouth again," Yoriichi said to his twin brother but Michikatsu just smiled and didn't bother to what his twin brother said to him.

"So what do you want me to call you?"
Michikatsu asked his twin brother.

"Just shut up!" Yoriichi said to his twin brother.

"You want me to call you a loser?" Michikatsu asked his twin Yoriichi when Yoriichi heard the words loser he lost control of himself and his blood boiled with anger towards his twin.

"Why you!" Yoriichi said as he grabbed his twin's arms very tightly Michikatsu felt his twin's anger towards him, he knew that his twin wanted to kill him but he couldn't do it because of the demon king's order.

"What you gonna do? Brother kill me then kill me then." Michikatsu said Yoriichi wanted to do this to his twin for a long time but he couldn't do it he didn't know why.

"Why did you stop Are you afraid to kill me or are you just a coward?" His twin asked him.

Yoriichi was about to explode with anger at his twin he wanted to crush his twin with his hand but he couldn't do it he didn't know why he couldn't until they heard you squirm so Yoriichi was forced to let go of his arm his twin trying to calm you down while Michikatsu is scaring your back so you don't wake up because he knows when you see the two of them killing his twins he's sure you'll avoid them both and this is what Michikatsu doesn't want to happen.

And Yoriichi hugged you so you wouldn't wake up because when you saw the two of them killing each other for sure you would be angry with them both so they both made sure you didn't wake up.

But there's only one thing on Michikatsu's mind because when you see Yoriichi himself seeing him he's sure you'll hate him because Michikatsu knows you have a soft spot for him so he'll use that as an advantage against his twin.

As Michikatsu was rubbing your back, suddenly there was a knock on the sojo door so Yoriichi and Michikatsu looked at the door and they felt that the person outside the door was not a human but also a demon but lower than them.

"Lord Yoriichi The demon king sent me here for important things between you two and your twins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 147 20
[Reader's Gender is not specified] You Yes, You. I can feel you. don't you feel me? ♦•♦•♦ "[Reader]" "The time has com...
38.7K 1.2K 16
What's the worst part of this hell? I can only blame myself 'Cause I know you're poison You're feedin' me poison Addicted to this feelin', I can't he...
198K 4.4K 194
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
79.3K 3.7K 41
"Do you...love me too?" ♡♡ Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...