๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐๐Š | ๐“๐Ž๐Š๐˜๐Ž ๐‘๐„๏ฟฝ...

By c4ndyfreak

BOOK IS BEING EDITED AND REVISED โฉฉโ™กโœฟ๏ธฐ "๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„๐’? ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„, ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ... More

๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Œ๐€๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“ ๐๐€๐†๐„
๐”๐๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†
๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜??
01: ๐๐€๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐’๐”๐Š๐„
02: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
02.5: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐“2
03: ๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
04: ๐Š๐„๐ ๐‘๐˜๐”๐†๐”๐‰๐ˆ (๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐Š๐„๐)
05: ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐…๐”๐˜๐” ๐Œ๐€๐“๐’๐”๐๐Ž
๐Š๐€๐Š๐”๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
06: ๐ˆ๐™๐€๐๐€ ๐Š๐”๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐€๐–๐€
07: ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž ๐’๐€๐๐Ž (๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐„๐˜)
08: ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“๐’๐”๐˜๐€ ๐“๐€๐Š๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ
09: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
10: ๐Š๐€๐Š๐”๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐“๐Ž
11: ๐๐€๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐’๐”๐Š๐„
11: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
12: ๐Š๐€๐Š๐”๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐“๐Ž
13: ๐“๐„๐—๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐’๐’๐€๐†๐„๐’
14: ๐Š๐€๐™๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘๐€ ๐‡๐€๐๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐˜๐€
15: ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
16: ๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
17: ๐€๐Š๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ '๐’๐€๐๐™๐”' ๐‡๐€๐‘๐”๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐˜๐Ž
18: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
19: ๐–๐€๐Š๐€๐’๐€ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐”๐’๐‡๐ˆ
20: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
21: ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž๐๐’
THANK YOU!
can i like hack...to play this game?!?!?
share this info
hot fanart part one
shit ive edited
hot fanart part 2
9k special?!?!
10k special?
just a thank u for everything
YO WHAT?!??!
12k? YO WHAT
gurlie how I-
man this is crazy 14k? BRO I CANT EVEN COUNT TO 14
YALL HOW TF WE GET 15K ALREADY
thx for 16k ๐Ÿ˜
THANK U FOR 17K
23: ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž ๐’๐€๐๐Ž
24: ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
24: ๐’๐‡๐”๐‰๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐๐Œ๐€
kms (not rlly like joking yah)
yall i erhm ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ
26: ๐‘๐€๐ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐ˆ
DOULINGO?!?!?!?
Rizz in the sizz
emo christmas
MAFAKAKA ๐Ÿ˜ข
PLS READ!!!

25: ๐Š๐Ž๐Š๐Ž๐๐Ž๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‰๐ˆ๐Œ๐„

858 5 0
By c4ndyfreak

𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑: 𝒇𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆

𝐖𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕, 𝒖𝒉, 𝒌𝒐𝒌𝒐𝒏𝒐𝒊 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚/𝒏, 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒑, 𝒚𝒆𝒔

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

"Y/n! Hurry up we only have 7 more hours until the concert starts!" Willow said before shutting your door.

"I know!" You yelled loud enough for him to hear. "Ugh!"

You didn't wanna go on stage tonight. Its not like you were tired of singing, or you were sick or you just hated your fans! It's just you didn't want to sing without him there. You guys broke up weeks ago but having a concert without him there just didn't seem right. He cheered you on as you singed, he congratulated you afterwards, he bought you gifts for being so good at your job. You loved it, dearly. It was so normal to you that if he wasn't there you couldn't sing good.

You sighed as you sat on your bed. You picked up your phone and dailed his number.
You doubted that he'd even pick up.

"Y/n?"

Oh he picked up!
He picked up!

Oh how you missied his soft voice. The way he said your name so calmly.

"Y/n? You there?" He said.

You laughed. "Hey koko...."

"M, hi" He replied.

"I'm having a concert tonight–" He cut you off.

"I've heard. What ya gna ask me if I wanna come?" He smirked.

"Yeah–yeah! Oh my how'd you know?! Gosh you read my mind!" You giggled. "So will you come"

"Mmm, sure I don't have anything to do today. I'll be there." Koko replied.

"Good! Nice! Uhm I'll tell my body guard to let you go through the back though okay?"

"Sad that you have to tell your body guard about me..." he said. "you use to not have to.."

It was silent for a minute. The silence seemed louder then any other time. You fake laughed to break the awkward silence.

"So I'll see you tonight?"

"See ya." Koko said before hanging up.

You fall back on your bed tears threatening to spill. He was right. Its sad you two aren't together anymore. You were with him for 3 years. The first year of relationship was only a few concerts, the 2nd year you went on tour, and the this year (last year) you decided to do a one in every state (america). You remember all the memories you had with Koko while on tour. 347 days straight with him, goodness how you loved it. You loved the night the two of you climbed up on the tour bus and looked at the stars as you played music in the background. You fell asleep and koko ended up caring you. You wish you could just have that back again.

You sighed to yourself since you know felt like shit. "Why did we have to say goodbye?" You asked yourself. "We were perfectly fine."

You stood up from your bed and walked over to your vanity. Staring in your vanity mirror you cried. "Gosh he was so perfect. Whyd we even break up again?" You ranted.

"Y/n! The makecup artists are here!" Willow said loud enough for you to hear.

"Let them in!" You said back and wiped your tears.

The four makecup artists walked in your room and smiled at you.

"Hello Y/n! It's been so long how've ya been?" Lia said as she walked over to you, touching your hair.

You laughed slightly. "Lia I just saw you a week ago! Everythings fine!"  You smiled.

"Are you sure? You seem upset!" Kiley replied. "What's wrong girly?!"

"Were you crying? I see how shiny your face is from them damn tears?" Sarah asked.

Livy let out a gasp. "You miss him don't you? GIRL.. did you call him and ask him to come to your concert?" She said.

You nervously laughed and shook your head. "No...why would you think that?" You said.

"Your phones on. You dialed him." Livy replied.

"Okay....yes I miss him!I miss everything about him, his hair, his scent, his hugs, his eyes, his lips–that's weird...his laugh. I just miss him I miss him so much" you said.

"So he is coming?"

"Yeah. He is."

——— at the concert back stage

"Y/N YOU'RE ON IN 10!" The producer yelled at you.

"Okay!" You yelled back.

You pulled out your phone checking the time. 7:50 pm. "Where is he at?" You asked yourself as you texted koko. "Did he lie to me or sum?"
You though to yourself for a second before shaking your head. "Nah he wouldn't do that."

You hoped.

7 minutes had already passed and koko stilled hadn't shown up. You weren't suprised as you guys weren't even toghther anymore but it hurt you knowing he said to you himself that he would come. You wanted to cry but hell took a good 6 hours to get you ready, hair, makecup, nails, outfit, rehearsing. Damn all this just for him not to show up. You really wanted to look better then usual. It seems weird but you wanted kokonoi back.

You don't remember what went wrong. Maybe all the concerts and tours were to much for him. He did have his own life he had to worry about. And all the fanboys weren't really his favorite– but it's not like anytime you guys were out, a girl didn't leave him her number. Cause gosh did they. Waiters flirting with your boyfriend fucking made you stress the fuck out. It's obvious a girl who works at a very fancy restaurant would of course look stunning. Yeah your were pretty but those girls just were better, yknow.

(They weren't 💀 ur gorgtastic girly)

"Y/N!" the producer said startling you.
"You're on now! Hurry!!!"

You nodded and ran out to the stage. Koko still hadn't show up. The crowd went wild as you came out on stage. You smiled and waved to them all as you screamed. The beat starting playing and you started to sing.

As you sang you kept looking in the crowd. You just wanted to see that stupid beautiful black hair of his and you would be perfectly fine. But no matter where you looked there was no Kokonoi. You frowned slightly before smiling again and going on.

As the you sang the crowd threw their hands in the air and sung along with you to the song. 

"My love–oh mine, mine, mine. Nothing in the world belongs to me but my love–oh mine mine mine."

(I didn't write this song let's pretends y/n sings all of mitskis songs like yeah ☝🤑)

As the song in the background played you stopped singing and smiled followed by a soft giggle. "How many of you guys have someone special?" You ask. "Just raise your hand. Crushes do count!" Thousands of people raised their hands and you gasped. "Damn. Those girls and guys are lucky! Treat well yall!"

"My love oh mine mine mine!" You began to sing again.

# After the concert was over you went back stage to your dressing room. You opened the door, and walked over to the vanity. You started as you makecup suprised it still looked good. Taking out the wipes, you started to wipe your face someone knocked on the door.

You sighed as you stood up from the chair and walked over to the door. You opened the door suprised to see Kokonoi standing infront of you.

You were confused, he was here? Or did he just get here?!

"Where were you?" You asked as you let him in. "I was worried you didn't come."

"I wouldn't lie to you. I came and I watched you sing–" Koko said before getting cut off.

"Then where were you at?!" You were upset.

"I wasn't where you were Y/n." He said. Although he knew you were upset he still talked calmly. "You don't need me anymore. You can perform without seeing me here. You've done it before!"

"I went on tour with you! I traveled all around Europe with you! Remember koko?! And you bought everything I liked and wanted! Oh my fucking days I'm so use to you being here that if you're not here I can't sing properly!" You said.

"Y/n. You can sing without me! You proved it tonight. I get you still love me, and I still love you too. But neither of–"

"Who said I still loved you?" He was right. You just can't bring yourself to admit it.

"Y/n. You know you still love me. If you didn't still love me you wouldn't have called me. And if I didn't still love you I wouldn't have came. I'll love you always." Koko said. You guys looked in eachothers eyes before kissing eachother.

"I love you" You said as tears started to fall from your eyes.

"I love you to."

"You think we could try again?" You asked.

"I'd have to think about it." Kokonoi replied and you nodded.

"I think we were meant to be I just think it was the wrong place at the wrong time. Yknow?" You replied. "Maybe in another life we never broke up just like how in another life we never dated."

"I have never loved someone as much as I have loved you." Koko said.

"I could say the same thing." You said. "Come back to my place with me tonight."

"Woah. That was random. But what?" Koko laughed.

"Come back to my place tonight. You live like an hour away right? So just stay tonight it's late anyways yknow. I don't want something bad to happen to you." You whispered the last part but koko still heard making him smile.

His smile showed how much he loved you. He looked at you with as much love as you did him. It's surprising how the world went to a big state of shock after you two broke up. Fuck, you're still not even over him yet—not like he's over you either.

"Really? I'll stay if it makes you happy." Kokonoi replied.

"Shut up. I'm doing it out of generosity." You said.

THE END

posted?!?!?!?!?!?! 😱😱😱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 549 39
"๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ?" ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜… ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๏ฟฝ...
1M 44.7K 61
"๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜." ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
17.6K 280 12
ใ€ H-HIATUS?! ใ€‘ โ I'd die for you, over and over again โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ โธโธ TOKYO REVENGERS!! // yan. tokyo rev ,, oneshots โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€...
217K 5.5K 15
โ› are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? โœ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...