Tensura AU/reaction And One S...

By Batzorilt

idk why i am doing this i guess boredom so yea ill make more storyes later so yea ( i do not of tensura full... More

choose what i will make a story on
hey guys question
summoning the cast
rimuru goes koko crazy
reaction: pictures
notice
some random pictures
murder mystery
react: memes!!!
react to some ships
memes part 2!! reaction btw
author does some trolling2
scrapped ideas
fragments of reality
uptade
pls man i need more storys

veldanavas rencarnation

2.5K 19 38
By Batzorilt

Satoru:(hun i wonder what tamura whants to talk about) "hey tamura what do you need and dont tell me you need help fixing your presentation again"

Tamura:"no senpai i just want you to meet my girlfriend"

(A/N:yada yada yada whe now this stuff i dont care to write it happens all the time lets just cut to him after his stab. Also this version of satoru is a bit ahem diffrent btw youle see it when he gets hes stuff)

Satoru:(huh this is the end of me i guess i never figured out why i kept getting weird memorys of a pink haired women.  Peaple say a 40 year old is a great sage but i never figures it hun)

VOTW:(notice acquired unigue skill great sage ERROR ERROR lord veldanavas sould deticted unabele to bring back memory. Able recreate body)

Satoru:(hun whats that voice ahh forget it i just wanna die shut up and let my soul enter the void)

VOTW:(notice acquired unigue skill void)

Satoru:(shut up  beelzabuth pls kill my soul odf and let me rest)

VOTW:(notice acquired ultimate skill glutines king beelzabuth)

In the middle of cave a man whit galaxy blue hair thats gets to aqua marine like colors at the and and stars patterns on his head a simple black clothes  lays there uncoinses.

Veldanava pov

Veldanava:"uhh where am what happend?"

Great sage:<<notice your in veldoras cave>>

Veldanava:"hun what who are and why does veldora sound familear"

Great sage:<<notice i am your unigue skill great sage and why veldora sounds familear ERROR more info needed>>

Veldanava:"hun  thats odd well i guess i need to find a way out of here"

Bit little did the god whit amnesea know he was leaking hes magicules it was faint but some peaple sensed it

At the Ice castle

Velzard:"guy do you fell arua in veldoras cave?"

Guy:"ye but its faint thats odd normally no momster goes near veldora let alone spawn there...  velzard can you see what it is whit your dragon eye?"

Velzard:"k red head let me check ... hun thats odd its not working?"

Guy:"red head?!! Thats beside the point what do you mean its not working?"

Velzard:"its getting blocked some how"

Guy:"hun i guess we will check that out later"

Meanwhile
Author:"hun neet also rimuru did you reallly need to that also whats the point in you doing this?"

Au Rimuru:"its a experiment also i have been pondering this sense peaple say i am the reincarnation of veldanava so if i am he should pretty mich do the same things i did. And now dont ask me questions or i will let ciel beat you up whit the pan"

Author:" you do know i dont have a body right?? I have been as a couple of partocles for thr 3 days you have been Here for.... you now what fine but dont mess whit my reaction group got it!"

AuRimuru:"k jeez contineu the story the readers what to read it" and then he looked at the authors non exsistent body and he was pissed and so the beating

At The empire

Rudra:" thats odd why did a aura just appear near veldora? O well i dont care ill deal whit that when i invade whe western countries"

At Veldoras cave

Veldora:(uhhh haha hun i am the great storm dragon veldora tempest one of the only four true dragon to exsist for why i am sealed here i was angry that i couldnt help my brother when he was weakind so i started rampaging after his death and then a human maneged to beat me and seal me here until i die!!
IF I SEE HER I SWEAR ILL KIL... hun whats that person thats aproching me?) "Hun BROTHER YOURE ALIVE?!!"

Veldanava:"what do you mean i dont have a brother? Or do i idk my head has been heartinf for a bit now"

Veldora:"wha brother you dont know me hun hows that posible the on"

Veldanava:"who are you by the way?"

Veldora:"i am the great storm dragon VELDORA"

Veldanava:"if your so great then why are you imprisend?"

Veldora:"uhh well thats a umm i got beaten by a hero"

Veldanava:"a hero you say..."

Velzard:"uhh it better not be veldora trying to escape his priso... BROTHER" and the poor man whit amnesia get tackled to the ground

Author:"poor man cant even try to get his memorys back sense this dumass locled until the empire strikes"

Au Rimuru:"uhhhh i said i am sorry " he said whit a barely functioning body " how did you even beat me up? you dont have a body"

Author:"o that i just make a body dont tell me you thought i couldnt do that?"

Au rimuru:"but you really had to make one that looks like shuna aand give that simile?"

Author:"yes it build charecter"

Au rimuru:" builds charecter my ass that just trama ohh ####"

Author:"what did you say?" And the beating starts again

At the cave

Veldanava:"ahh that hurts uhhh also who are you and do peaple keep saying brother?"

Velzard:"brother what do yo.."

Veldora:"velzard it no use i tried it looks like brother forgot every thing. wait do you know youre name?"

Veldanava:" uhhh yea its veldanava also can some one tell me where i am i know its a cave but where am i last thing i remember is being stabbed by some random guy in the street"

Velzard:"brother forgot that too where in the cardinal world.. veldora is there a way to make him remember his past?"

Veldora:"i am as confused as you are but we can try to take him milim and see if he can recall anything?"

Velzard:"thats possiblr but also it might not work at all its a chance....  if lucia was alive she proboble could help but shes not"

Veldanava:"lucia... ahhh my head" and the guy cant get any memory before the empire sense rimurus stupid spell

Velzard/veldora:"BROTHER!!" they say as he starts holding his head and soon he gets knocked out

Veldora:"is there anyway for him to get his memory back?"

Velzard:"i dont know every time we try to get him to remember his past brother just doesnt remember or his head hurts and keep passing out"

Author:" ill give you help"as the author says that a person appears that also doesnt have a body?

Velzard/veldora:"who are you?"

Author:"thats beside the point you see your timeline is kinda screwed

Velzard/veldora:"how also what  do you mean timeline"

Author:"ill be quick i might get kicked by the VOTW you see there infinite timelines there like if something diffrent happend or never happend. Origenally a person would have been reincarnated here and the future would revolve around him but he diceded to see if he was veldanavas reincarnation spoiler alart he wasnt most of the time. And he made veldanava reincarnate here instead of him whit out his memorys. And the timeline is screwed there is 2 optians. 1 i upgrade his great sage to rapheal so the timeline can as planned and give him a new name that ill revert or 2 ill reset this back so everything will go as planned but youlle never know this happend and he will stay dead. The first one will go until eastern empire attacks the he will get his memorys back"

Veldora:" sis what do we now?"

Velzard:"idk the second optian would make it so brother will never be here we forget this and he will stay dead. But the first one has a chance to not go as ot should have"

Veldora:" hey what woild happen to brother in the first one?"

Author:"i will change his name and apperence also the race  but after he fights ivragea i can chage every thing bacn he will control the VOTW again and also have a complete manas and can bring back lucia and i can bring back that jack ass who escaped his job becuase of paperwork but this will work  unless you tell him what happend here also veldora delay your escapefrom infinite imprisinment in the first one"

Veldora:"why? Also how can change gods race and apperance? but we will pick the first one"

Author:"well for your first i am the 2nd strongest being in all of fiction but ok ill do the rest now" and so author does stuff he gets rid of veldanavas name makes him a slime and upgrades great sage and makes it so he will get his memorys after thr chloe stuff happens instead of the empire

Author:"ok now he will start get his memorys back after a problem whit a hero and a manas"

Veldora:"what did you why did brother turn into a slime? And also did you get rid of his name?"

Author:"yes. Velzard go to the ice continet and act like this never happend and veldora when he wakes up act like he just bumbed into you amd name him rimuru when he wakes up and he will give  you a sire name and for you to not tell anyone or thing got it?"

Veldora/velzard:"hai"

Meanwhile

Author?:"neet"

Au Rimuru"wait this is happening in real time so how are you still here? Who are"

Real author:"hey whats up i got a snack *munch* what? *munch*"

Au rimuru:"wha how you said you dont have paralel exestence"

Author:"yea i did also that person right there its shuna i asked her to fill in for me while i did some others stuff and fix that universe *munch*"

Au rimuru:"wha how wha"

Author:"shuna tanks by the way"

Shuna:"no problem any time"

(A/N:youlle never know when its some one else lel)any way i need to upload this and ill make a part 2 soon but first amma make a reaction on this so yea
Picture of the day

Also for veldanavas look its this one on the bottem right

MY brain said choose this idk why

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 912 18
In this story the main character is reincarnated to his favorite anime "The time I reincarnated as a slime" Characters and story aren't mine and belo...
19K 793 11
Rimuru was feeling bored, so he decided to go back in time and start anew. This time, he opted for a new game-plus style, retaining all his abilities...
19.4K 533 10
After Feldway send Rimuru to the end of time and space Rimuru decide to find a way to go back when he's wake up but Ciel tell him that his timeline h...
18.6K 382 9
A tensura fanfic! "Warning!! cringry 4th grade grammar" "Contains Mature Content Such As "Blood,Gore,Cursing,Killing,Psychopathic Behavior" Story: Ve...