Mutant Huntsman

By Swiftdragoon

Izuku never had a good life at all. He was constantly abused, neglected, bullied, cheated on, and belittled b... More

Info
Harem
Goodbye Old World and Hello New World Part 1
Goodbye Old World, Hello New World Part 2
Question
Goodbye Old World, Hello New World Part 3
Initiation Part 1
Initiation Part 2
Real Father and Son Reunion and Secrets Reveal
Info #2
Back in MHA/Punishment
First Day Part 1
Back at MHA Universe

First Day Part 2: Izuku vs Team CRDL

2.2K 61 83
By Swiftdragoon

3rd Person POV:

Right now, we see Team SHIR, along with the others in Ms. Goodwitch's class.

Goodwitch: Alright class. Who would like to go first?

Cardin then raises his hand.

Goodwitch: *sigh* Alright Cardin. Who's your opponent?

Cardin: Me and my Team vs broccoli boy.

Izuku: *in mind* You really have a death sentence, huh?

Goodwitch: 1. That's uncalled for. 2. This is unacceptable. It has to be an even battle.

Izuku: Ms. Goodwitch, I can take them on.

Goodwitch: Are you sure, Mr. Midoriya?

Izuku: I'm positive. I can handle them.

Goodwitch: Alright. Go change.

Minitimeskip

Izuku came out with his huntsman clothes and a sword.

Cardin: *taunting* Where's your armor? Trying to impress the girls here?

Izuku: *taunting back* Why should I wear my armor? You're not worth its time.

Dove: Are you calling us weak?

Izuku: *being sarcastic* Me calling you weak? Oh no no no no. *serious* Pfft yeah.

Team CRDL now wanted to murder him.

Cardin: Remember our bet, broccoli boy.

Izuku: Yeah I know Cardick. Let me do this real quick since you're worried about my safety. 

Izuku grabbed his sword and plant it on the ground.

Cardin: You giving up already? Man, I knew you were nothing more but a weakling.

Izuku: Aggron!

Pretend Grand Chariot is Aggron.

Everyone looked amazed by the armor that Izuku wield.

Izuku: So, you still want to fight?

Cardin and his team was scared, but Cardin's ego took over.

Cardin: I'm not afraid of you. Once my team beat, we'll have our way with your girls.

RDL: YEAH!

In the Stands

Kurt: Welp, I ain't attending Team CRDL's funeral.

Yang: Same here.

Ruby: This is just nothing more but a one-sided match.

Weiss: I agree. If Izuku can defeat an evolved Grimm knight, what can Team CRDL do? 

Jean: I agree. This is just a mismatch.

Mei: It is, but people with big egos need to be taught a lesson.

Back to Izuku and Team CRDL

Izuku: Last chance to back down now.

Cardin: Like I'll ever quit and lose to you.

Izuku: Your funeral, but I haven't said what would happen if I win. 

Cardin: Whatever it is, it won't matter. We'll win.

Izuku: I got it. If I win this battle, not only you four will be expelled from the school, but your crimes will be revealed to Remnant. How's that?

Cardin: Fine then.

Everyone: *in mind* With that, he just doomed his reputation. (Author: If he had one to begin with.)

Goodwitch: Are combatants ready?

Izuku got into his fighting stance.

Izuku: Yes ma'am.

Team CRDL got into a fighting stance.

Cardin: Yep.

Goodwitch: Alright.

Goodwitch raises her riding crop as Izuku looks at Team CRDL in vice versa. She then brings the riding crop down and says.

Goodwitch: Begin.

*play this*

Russel start the match with shooting multiple daggers towards Izuku as he wanted to end the match quick, but Izuku destroyed them with a lightning blade.

Start at 0:43-0:47

Russell then charged towards Izuku and tried to stab him, but Izuku countered it with a quick strike that engulfed Russell and knocked him out.

0:48-0:50

CDL: Russell!

Glynda: Russell Thrush is out.

Dove charge at Izuku and tried to hit Izuku, but Izuku saw his attacks coming and dodge them.

Dove: Stop dodging my attacks and get hit already!

Izuku: Okay. 

Izuku stood still while Dove try to strike him again, but Izuku kept parrying his attacks.

Izuku: This is boring.

Izuku did this when Dove tried to strike again.

0:24 - 0:26 Replace Sephiroth with Izuku and Cloud with Dove.

Russel tried to attack Izuku, but Izuku make quick work of him and did multiple slashes on him. Not only destroying his weapon, but destroyed his aura.

Cardin: My teammates -

Izuku: Are gone. Let's see how you do without your teammates.

Cardin: Tch. I don't need them to finish you off. Once I win, I'll show your freak of a girlfriend you have whose boss.

Izuku: What did you call her?

Cardin: You heard me. Your girlfriend is nothing more than a freak, much like Velvet. In fact, you and the others who like them freaks should be locked up with them and force to do labor work and/or experimented on by us. 

Izuku was done with Cardin and a menacing aura surround Izuku and one of his eyes is glowing.

Izuku: I can take the name calling and everything, but when it comes to my girlfriends, especially my bunny. YOUR LIFE IS OVER!!

Izuku summon a stone on his left arm and crushed it.

Izuku was glowing and was encased in a dome.

Start a 0:04-0:17

The light died down to reveal Izuku in a different armor, or rather his armor was upgraded to a whole new level.

*replace the sword with the Fusion Buster Sword*

Everyone saw Izuku's new armor and were amazed by the armor. Ruby was even fangirling about the sword. 

Cardin: Just because you upgraded your armor doesn't mean your gonna beat me.

Cardin charges towards Izuku and try to damage it, but no matter how many times he hit Izuku's armor, nothing happened. Izuku sock Cardin in the face and broke his weapon.

Cardin: T-T-That's impossible. My weapon should've dented your armor.

Izuku: Oh please. Your weapon is nothing compared to my armor. Time to put an end to this.

Cardin charge with Dove's sword, trying to kill Izuku, but Izuku shot a fireball towards Cardin's legs, which propelled him in the air. Suddenly, he was surrounded by multiple swords. Izuku did this to him.

A/N: Replace Cloud with Izuku and Link with Cardin. Also, Izuku didn't kill Cardin and in my opinion, this was the best finisher I've seen in Death Battle.

Izuku: And that's game Ladies and Gentlemen.

Glynda: The winner is Izuku Midoriya.

Everyone cheered as Izuku defeated Team CRDL with ease. 

Cardin was struggling to get and wanted to kill Izuku, but he was encased in a bubble, as well as, the rest of his team.

Glynda: You four will be heading to the Headmaster's office now.

Glynda took them to the Headmaster's office.

Timeskip

To say the least, Team CRDL's secrets were revealed and it showed that they've been torturing Faunuses and Mutants and even went as far as raping the female Faunuses and Mutants. The only way they could make it in a place like Beacon is with fake transcripts, thanks to Cardin's father, who work with Vale's counsel and covered his son and teammates's crime. Not only they were expelled from Beacon and blacklisted from every single Huntsman school, but they were arrested and charged with murder, rape, and abuse. Cardin's father disappeared without a trace. He's now on the run.

Right now, we see Izuku, along with his teammates and the others, were asking Izuku a few questions.

Weiss: What was that stone you had?

Izuku: It was a mega stone. It allowed a Pokemon to mega evolve into a stronger version of themselves.

Kitty: Pokemon? What's a Pokemon?

Izuku explained what Pokemon is in his dimension and its concept. Everyone was surprised to hear what's a Pokemon is.

Kurt: Dude, that sounds cool. 

Ruby: That armor and swords were from a Pokemon, right?

Izuku: Yes. That was Aggron and it's Mega Evolution. The sword on the other hand, it's from a different series called Final Fantasy.

Blake: Well, I'm glad Team CRDL is gone for good.

Jean: I agree. They weren't fit to become Huntsman. 

Rumi: Agreed. *hugging Izuku* I'm just glad that my boyfriend showed him his place.

Izuku: Someone got to. 

Scott: Well, it seems to be getting late. We'll see you guys later.

Team S.H.I.R: Okay. Have a goodnight guys.

With that, the X-Men, Team RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY left Team SHIR's room.

Mei: Babe, you were amazing out there. 

Melissa: I agree.

Izuku: I love you three very much and I wasn't going to allow some racist people have their way with any of you. 

Rumi: Hey Zuzu.

Izuku: Yeah honey?

Rumi: What do you think about this world?

Izuku: I'm actually loving it here. I still miss my Aunts and Uncles, but better than being with "them."

Mei: You think you'll be able to open up to the others?

Izuku: *sigh* I'm not sure.

Melissa: Just give them a chance, Izuku. I know they're not the same way as "them." 

Izuku: You're right. Maybe I should give them a chance.

Mei: That's the spirit, babe. 

Rumi: Yeah. Let's get some sleep and get ready for tomorrow.

The group went to bed as the screen fades into black.

Next Time: Back at MHA Universe

Then: Sister Reunion

Later: ???  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 584 30
Y/n was just another unfortunate victim of Bakugos relentless bullying. One day, he had enough. So, he isolated himself in the mountains to train. Af...
14.4K 369 20
The Fates and their mother Ananke are cruel mistresses. They had given Izuku a cruel and unfortunate fate. Even as a young child his life was nothing...
46K 875 30
Izuku always wondered where he went wrong in his life. He wondered what he did wrong to deserve everything he got. After a intern messed up telling h...
21.9K 358 21
A BNHA x Chivalry of A Failed Knight Fanfic Quirks, also know as Meta Abilities, was manifested to a new born baby in Qing Qing City, China. No one k...