Pink is the new Blue

By Superbbbbb

after an encounter with Jeff the leader of the gnomes, Dipper life gets flipped upside down. More

chapter 2- Anger

the start of the problem.

114 3 7
By Superbbbbb

Dipper opened his eyes and looked around in confusion, he was in some kind of cavern illuminated by artificial lights and no one seemed to be in sight.

"What?... where I'm?" shouted Dipper still confused by his predicament.

He then tried to move only to noticed that he was currently tied up to a log, with that discovery his confusion quickly turned into fear.

"what?... what is going on? Where im and why I'm tied up? Someone please answer me." Shouted Dipper even more loudly than before.

Dipper then heard the steps someone.. or something approaching and then..

"So how is my future Quee.. Wait a second.. you are not Mabel." Shouted Jeff the Leader of the gnomes accompanied by an army of other gnomes.

"You again... seriously can't you leave my sister and me alone?" Shouted Dipper now with his fear turning into anger after seeing the creep that tried to force his sister to marry him.

Meanwhile Jeff couldn't help but be annoyed by the fact that the person in front of him anst his beloved future (in his delusional mind.) Queen but instead her noisy brother, he then looked to his subordinates with an angry facial expression and shouted...

"This isn't my beloved Queen.. this is just her annoying brother."

"Hey who are you calling annoying." Shouted an indignant Dipper not liking being insulted by of all people a stalker gnome.

"No one asked your opinion." Said a still annoyed Jeff who then continued his verbal assault in his servants.

"How could you have failed this mission? It was a very simple plan, first we spread a fake rumour about a magical box that could create unlimited candy to trick my beloved Mabel into going into the woods and then you morons would capture her and bring her to me. Seriously how do you kidnap the wrong human?" Asked Jeff trying his best (and failing.) to control his wrath.

His gnome minions were quaking in fear and till one of master up courage and then said...

"Sorry.. Boss.. b.. but it was a understandable mistake."

Hearing this Jeff became even more enraged and shouted...

"How is this understandable? I asked for a Queen and you bring me this unfunny jester instead."

"Hey." Shouted Dipper again feeling indignant by the gnome use of words to describe him.

"Again no one asked for you opinion." Said Jeff to dipper.

Then the same brave gnome continued his explanation to try to justify his and his companion's failure.

"Like I said my majesty...it was an understandable mistake."

"How?" Asked the leader of the gnomes now a little calmer wanting to see what kind of excuse his idiot servants had.

"Well my majesty they twins, even if not identical they still look a lot like each other, the haircut and clothes are the only way we could distinguish between the two and when we found them in the woods it was night and they were using jackets to protect themselves from the cold... so, we simply caught the wrong twin." Said the poor peasant gnome trying to control his fear.

You little... shouted the gnome leader before starting to have an idea after hearing his minion explanation.

"Humm...you have a point." Said Jeff now strangely calm while touching his beard.

"No pl... Wait... Really?" said the second-class gnome surprised that his king hadn't order for him to covered in cement and to be used as a garden decoration.

"Yes... they do look alike... in fact... maybe I could make him my queen after all." Said the gnome leader with mischievous grin while looking at Dipper who anger had turned to panic after hearing the gnome idea and shouted...

"No.. no no no...you cant."

"Why not?" Asked the gnome leader seeming genuinely confused by the boy response.

"Because you can't, I'm a guy." Answered Dipper himself panicking and also confused how the gnome even had such an idea.

Jeff then said to his human prisoner...

"First I'm kind of disappointed that a boy like yourself would have such old fashion ideas, we are in the twenty first century you know..."

Dipper after hearing this then felt a little embarrassed knowing that the gnome leader was right and nearly thought about apologizing to the gnome... but then he remembered that this guy had kidnaped him and was trying to force him to marry him against his will so he stopped himself from doing so and just let the kidnapper king continue with his speech.

"...and second I have a solution for that problem." Said the king with an even bigger grin on his face.

Dipper after hearing this became even more worried.

"What does he mean by solution?" Thought Dipper with a scared facial expression.

Meanwhile outside the cavern...

"Please tell me again why are in the woods so late in the night?" Asked Wendy a little annoyed and tired from being forced out of her bed in the middle of the night by Mabel.

"I already told you the gnomes kidnaped Dipper." Said Mabel worried for her brother and not wanting to waste time by explaining everything to the teenager again.

"I get that... but why would the gnomes kidnap Dipper?" Asked a still confused Wendy.

"I think the creeps wanted to kidnap me to force to marry Jeff their leader again but confused Dipper for me and took him by accident." Said Mabel with an unusual serious expression on her face.

Hearing this the red-haired teen girl tried her best not to laugh and said...

"Wait they confused Dipper with you?"

"Yes, but please Wendy don't talk about that to my bro... he is a little sensitive about his lack of... masculinity, you know how boys are." Said Mabel with same worried and serious face.

"Sure, in get it, I live with 3 brothers and a father obsessed with manliness I know how dudes can be sometimes with their man pride." Said Wendy with a chill tone of voice as a way to calm Mabel down.

"Thanks." Said Mabel while continuing her walk with Wendy to try to find her brother.

The two girls continued walking through the dark woods hoping to find Dipper, and after about 20 minutes they finally found what they assumed was the gnomes hiding place.

"There, they must be there." Said Mabel in a low tone of voice as to not alert the gnomes of their presence.

"How are you sure about that?" Asked the red-haired girl.

"How many caverns you know that are illuminated by glass jars full of fireflies and have walls of giant mushrooms blocking the entrance?" Said Mabel pointing up the obvious signs of that cavern being the hideout of the gnomes.

"Oh... yeah, good point." Said Wendy having to admit that Mabel was right.

Anyway, did you bring the leaf blower? Asked Mabel.

"Yes, it's right here." Said Wendy while picking a leaf blower the gnomes greatest weakness.

"Good, lets go show those gnomes that they don't mess with me or my bro." said Mabel with a vengeful tone of voice and an angry face.

Meanwhile inside the cavern:

"Ohhh... my head... my god... last time I had such a strong headache was when Mabel convinced me to drink the weird juice she made." Said dipper while having one of the worst headaches he had ever experience in his short life.

He then tried to remember what had happened.

"Let's see the gnomes kidnap me... then that weirdo Jeff said he would make me his Queen in the place of Mabel... and then he gave me some kind of... pink liquid... and then I lost consciousness." Thought Dipper still trying to make sense of what was going on.

He started to look around and saw he was still in the same cavern, but now he was no longer tied to a log and instead he was in some kind of bed made of mushrooms.

"My god I have to get out of here." Thought Dipper before trying to get out of the bed and run away only to find out hat he had a leg cuff connect to an iron ball in his right leg.

"How come on." Shouted Dipper out of frustration.

Dipper then tried to think of a way to break the cuffs... but before he could think of anything he noticed something strange and said...

"Wait... why is my voice so strange?"

Was he getting sick from being in this wet and cold place or did the strange liquid that the leader of gnomes had something to do with this pondered Dipper in his head worried if it was something dangerous to his health.

He then noticed that something kept blocking his field of vision, curious about what the thing was he touched and then tried to pull it... only to feel a sharp pain, and in that moment, he understood what the thing blocking his vision was, with that knowledge now on his head he formed a look of confusion on his face and stayed quiet for brief second before open his mouth and say with a loud tone of voice...

"I don't remember having long hair."

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
680K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...