✔ An Overweight Arranged Marr...

By _galaxystarz

{OVERWEIGHT series #1//Book1} Genre: Romance, Fluff, Sad, Angst ××× "Do not underestimate what an arranged... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
MUST READ
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - TWO
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
L A S T - C H A P T E R
S E Q U E L

S I X T E E N

9.6K 358 103
By _galaxystarz

Warning: Weird grammar and vocab errors ahead. You've been warned. Thankyou.
-

Chapter 16: Visit-Memories|Exposed-D.O

Eunbyul

"Let's go, we need to go home and pack our things." Chanyeol said as we walk out of the company. "I'll meet you at home. I've got a place that I wanna go to." I said and stopped at the basement exit.

He narrowed his eye at me, bend down and move forward to me. I moved back a little, I can feel blood rushing to my cheeks, am I flustered?

"Where? Don't tell me it's the bubble tea shop." He asked, face still really closed to mine. I didn't reply but look away. I really don't know why but I can't open my mouth and speak.

He is too close, that's dangerous.

I pushed him backwards, but of course he didn't budge at all because he was so called 'strong'. "Hey, do you really like bubble tea so much?" He asked. "None of your business. I don't need you to drive me there nor am I seeking for your permission. I'm just telling you." I said and walked away.

Actually, I'm going to Byul Rim Home. It's a orphanage that me and Jaerim oppa invested time and money on.

It's been a few months since I last saw Junho. Although all the kids was nice but he was the first kid that I've gotten really closed with. I really missed him.

As I was approaching the bus stop, someone called me.

Caller ID - Kyungsoo

Why did he call me at this timing?

"Hello?" I said, I heard his background. There was some music behind with a few man's voice singing.

"Eunbyul ah, there is something I need to verify with you. Can I meet you now?" He asked, I sense panic and emergency in his voice.

"Erm, I'm on my way to Byul Rim Home, an orphanage. If its that urgent, you can meet me there. We will just talk there." I said and went into the bus. "Okay, I'm coming over now." He hung up.

What is it that he needs to verify? What did he found out? Forget it, I should just wait till later.

-

"Kids! Hi~!" I beamed as I entered the home. All the kids are having drawing class right now, I bowed towards the teacher and turned back to them. "Eunbyul unnie!" "Eunbyul noona!" They beamed. "Cuties," I chuckled when all of them came to give a group hug.

"Why didn't you visit us earlier? I missed you, noona!" The maknae of this home, Jaeyoung said. "I'm sorry, noona is kind of busy lately.. But I'll play and prepare dinner for you guys today! Okay?" I beamed. They all cheered and nodded.

"Where is Junho?" I asked. "He is at the garden right now!" Junhee said. "Okay, you guys play here and I'll go and find him."

I walked towards the garden, he was there planting a catus into the soil.

"Junho ah, hello~!" I shouted from afar. He seems to recognized my voice. "Eunbyul noona!" Junho beamed and waved.

"Aigoo, I'm sorry. I didn't have time to visit you all. How are you?" I said and carried him up. Junho is 5 years old this year, a really sensible kid. He was abandoned by their parents since he was 2 years old. "I'm fine! Eunyoung noona said that you were coming, and you did came! I even planted your favourite plant in the soil just now!" He beamed cheerfully.

"Really?" I smiled. "Of course! We've been waiting!" He exclaimed again.

We settled at the bench near the fences.

"Eunbyul noona, how are you?" He asked. "Well, Eunbyul noona nowadays are kind of troubled." I replied. Junho sighed, "Noona, tell me all your troubles! Is it someone that bullied you did that to you? I'll help you with it!" He said and held my hand closely using his tiny hands.

"Aigoo, thank you. It's some evil person that did that. Its fine now, the doctor said that it will recover soon." I said and patted his head.

"But noona, teacher told me that if someone bullied me, I must inform an adult. So if someone bullied noona, you must inform me! I'll scold that person for you!" He smile.

His words are so sweet and thoughtful. That's why I like how innocent kids are. They don't fake their emotions nor their cuteness.

"Is that so? I'll have to thank you!" I said and pinched the bridge of his nose slightly.

Caller ID - Kyungsoo

"Eunbyul, I've just reached. Where do I go to now?" He said. "Kyungsoo ah. Just wait there, I'll come bring you." I replied and hung up.

-

Kyungsoo

I'm now on my way to Byul Rim Home that Eunbyul mentioned earlier for me to meet him. I need to verify with her what Sehun said just now.

Flashback-

"Who is it?" I asked. "You all will be surprised after I said her name. But, of course just keep it between us." Sehun replied.

The room is silence and everyone is waiting for the name that Sehun is gonna say.

"It's actually an arranged marriage. With Song Eunbyul."

End of Flashback-

It can't be! Eunbyul never mentioned anything about that. But arranged? I don't think Eunbyul's parents will have anything to do with Chanyeol's parents.

"Hey kid, we just reached." The driver called out. I paid him and went out of the car. The signboard ○Byul Rim Home○ sure is big, I didn't have chance to miss it.

"Eunbyul, I've just reached. Where do I go to now?" I called Eunbyul. "Kyungsoo ah. Just wait there, I'll come bring you." She said and hung up.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this? And why do I even feel so panic and urgent to verify it on the spot?

I'm so weird nowadays after I got close with Eunbyul. Its been long since I got so close with someone outside of EXO. Maybe its because I treated her as a sister? She always makes me want to protect her.

"Kyungsoo ah!" Eunbyul's voice broke my chain of thoughts. She was holding hands with a little boy that look like he is 4 to 5 years old.

I waved back and they both stopped in front of me. "Eunbyul ah. I hope I didn't bother you." I apologetically said.

"Nah of course not. Meet Junho, he is 5 years old this year. My closest friend in the home." She said and introduced.

"Hi." I beamed and bend down to the height of the kid. "Junho ah, nice to meet you." I patted his head. He frowned, and for a moment I thought he is gonna cry.

"Noona! Is he the one that injured your hand?" He 'fiercely' asked Eunbyul. I chuckled, "Nope, Junho ah. Kyungsoo hyung is a really nice guy, he takes care of me well." Eunbyul explained and smiled.

"Ah, really. Hyung! Thank you. Noona always come here with injury, please take care of her." Junho said and bowed. "Of course I will." I replied and patted his head. "So what's the thing you need to verify?" She asked. I almost forgotten.

"I heard from Sehun that, you.. and Chanyeol got into an arranged marriage. Is it true?" I asked, her face seems surprised.

"Kyungsoo ah, actually I.." before she could complete this sentence, someone spoke from behind us.

"What you said just now, is true."

---

BAM BAM BAM! I'm back with this clift hanger! xD who do you think that person is? Krystal? Chanyeol? Jaerim? Hahahaha or none of the above? xP

Heyy guys, actually I didn't want to give you any updates today since its my birthday. But of course, I always can't hold my fingers. I just type out what I can and yeah, it became an update!

An birthday greeting presents to all the readers! And someone asked for my age, today is my 17th Birthday (;

My horoscope is Cancer♋.

How about you guys? (:

Please wait patiently for the next chapterrrr. ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 12K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
237K 9.8K 78
Have you ever felt so worthless? "How much have you felt that you are undesired? You were sure they hated you, but what can they do if you are their...
99.1K 4.2K 77
[COMPLETED] «One contract. Two hearts. 365 days. One love story» ~ "If that's how we're going to be then we better end it now" she says to him, hardl...
4.6K 1.6K 32
Sung Mi Young, richest/youngest billionaire of Seoul and the most eligible lady of the city. A workaholic in nature, who has never lost her deals. Sh...